MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 56

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

They took off the head brace. “What are you thinking is wrong?” Jennifer asked him.

“This, along with anxiety from his previous visits here, could possibly be caused by a condition called Syncope. It’s not terribly serious, but I would like to be sure about it before we move on to anything else. Could everyone step away, please, so a nurse can take his blood?”

I saw Jenn and Izzy looking worried, however, Katie was holding them both tight. A nurse I recognized as Cynthia came up to me with a blood work-up kit.

“Hello, Michael, how are we today?” she said.

“I just got better,” I said back to her. She had beautiful blue eyes.

She was finding a vein and smiling at me. She found one, and then in a quick move started a flow of blood filling up some of those little glass vials. Cynthia filled six of them!

Next, they started to wheel me to perform my CT. Isabel broke free and I said, “Don’t worry Red, I am going to be OK ... maybe a little crazier than before. I love you, kiddo.”

They gave me a very light dosage of something, and then I got in the CT machine. I always thought they looked like some kind of time travel machine, but not today.

I followed the instructions I was given and thirty minutes later, I was in an actual room in the hospital. I had Mom, Jenn, and Isabel in there with me when the doctor came in.

“Michael, I have good news and bad news. First the good news, you are officially the Emergency Room nurse’s favorite patient ever.”

The ladies chuckled.

“And the bad news?”

“You appear to have a mild case of NMS which stands for Neurally Mediated Syncope. It’s benign and is most common in children and young adults such as yourself.”

“Is it inherited or inheritable?” I asked.

“Excellent question, Mr. Thomas. The short answer to that is ‘No.’ I have no access to your father’s health records and I questioned your mother earlier.”

“What brought it on?” Janice asked.

“It’s likely a combination of exertion, emotional stress, and anxiety. Typically, a person with NMS may experience nausea, lightheadedness, a feeling of warmth and pallor before abruptly losing consciousness. I was told you experienced a few of these.”

“Is there any medicine for it?” Isabel asked, grabbing for my hand.

“Before I get into that, a few food ideas for you. I suggest you add salt to your diet and drink enough water to turn your urine clear. You may need some medication, but I would like you to first try these ideas. Then come back in two weeks. We will see then if any improvement has happened.”

“What about his day-to-day life?” Jennifer asked. “Is there any change to his lifestyle he has to make?”

“Yes, he should remove all emotionally draining activities for at least a month,” Dr. Lloyd was quick to say.

“Dr. Lloyd, may I call you Carl.”

“Go ahead Michael, what is it?”

“I am only weeks from turning fifteen-years-old. I have a fiancée and a young lady about to become my legal sister. I conduct three separate orchestras and three separate choirs. I am in the middle of a musical complex being built on South Main Street. What exactly, do you suggest, I should give up?”

“I understand your frustration. I have shortened the process to make this diagnosis as accurate as possible. We could go through all the rigmarole that will likely only confirm my diagnosis. You can change nothing in your life and nothing may happen, but with all the responsibilities you just listed, a slight adjustment to your lifestyle, if started at a young age, may be just what you need. I am not telling you to lie down and not do anything, just increase your water intake and salt your food a little more. It’s obvious that you have many people who care about you. Use them to keep you on track.”

I replied, “I am sorry for getting so ... manic. My anxiety will likely be with me all of my life, so making a lifestyle change at fourteen should be easier than if I were to wait until I am older.”

“Very good. Now, try to get to your feet all by yourself for me.”

I slowly moved my arms and got to where my feet were dangling over. I saw Jenn and Isabel at the ready, and I let myself down. I released my hands from the bed ... and fell to the ground.

I got up, “Just kidding.”

I was slapped by both of my girls, and Mom and Ally chuckled about my ridiculousness.

“Michael,” Dr. Lloyd said. “That will not help at all. Do as I ask, come back in two weeks and be off with you?”

After a few moments, the nurse who took my blood showed up with a wheelchair. I got in and she led us all to the check-out desk. I took her hand and said, “Thank you Cynthia, you saved my life today.”

“I did not and you know it. Save your compliments for these pretty young ladies waiting for you.”

She led us out, Jan ran ahead to get the car and we got in, with the first car being my family and me. From the back seat, Izzy took my hand.

“Are you going to be all right, Michael?”

“Yes he is,” Janice said quickly. “We just all need to be less dependent on him all the time.”

“How do we do that?” Isabel said.

“We can talk about that later. He needs some low-key fun. Something like the spa. Both of you girls are around him the most ... make sure he is drinking plenty of water. If that helps as much as the doctor expects, we all can enjoy the smile that even all the nurses can’t turn down.”

“Hey!”

Back at home, although I was feeling great, I had many hands helping me get to my room. The second car showed up with Ally, Katherine, Peter, Jan, and Brian.

As much as I like being fawned over, I said, “I am supposed to be less stressed out people. All of you worried about my every move is kind of disconcerting.”

“OK,” Jennifer said. “Only people who live here can stay, he’s in excellent hands.”

“But, I am his mother?” Janice said.

“Ms. O’Sullivan, I appreciate that fact, but the quieter the atmosphere around him the better.” The way she was carefully and assertively taking care of Mom, was getting me a little turned on.

“Mom,” I said. “I agree. If we need you, we can always contact you. You are close by ... less than two blocks away. Jenn is just doing her job, taking care of me. You have been exclusively taking care of me since dad has been gone ... likely long before that. Take a break. I have got four wonderful, nurturing and attractive women all here to take care of every beck and call I have.”

“I think I better lay down for a while ... I love you Janice Forrester Thomas O’Sullivan. Whew, that long name took a lot out of me!”

She reached out to help me. “Janice,” Isabel said lightly elbowing her way in, “Jennifer and I can only hope to do as well as you have all these years. Take a break ... you deserve it, too.”

With a slight chortle, everyone left, including Peter. He stopped and gave his Kitten a kiss goodbye.

The girls swiftly filled up my little refrigerator with as much water as would fit.

Isabel opened one and handed it to me. “Drink up buddy boy, or neither one of us will be giving you any kisses anytime soon.”

I looked over at Jennifer and she said, “She talked me into it, but we need you healthy, Michael. Just don’t drink too much just before bed or you may be up all night, like an old man.”

That made Isabel laugh hard, and I love to see them both laugh and giggle. I finished off the water and gave the empty to Jennifer.

“Now, you need to rest Michael. No reason to exert yourself,” Isabel said. “At least, not like you did yesterday.”

They left, keeping the door ajar to leave me alone for a while.

I woke up feeling good, so I put on my suit and decided to take a leisurely swim. I encountered nobody as I went outside.

I jumped in and the water felt marvelous. I started to swim then I went into easy laps. Maybe I should have been told about over-stressing a long time ago. After a relaxing six laps, I got out and walked to the spa.

I saw some youngsters in there, “Bonjour papa!”

Say What?

Then I saw the most gorgeous brunette in my life, “Avez-vous nagé agréable, Michael?”

Brigitte LaPierre!

“Yes, I did, my dear,” I said.

I seemed to understand her, but, I wasn’t speaking french?

“We said we would speak french around our children Michael,” she said.

Oooh, a dream ... what can go wrong in a dream?

I got in the spa and ‘my little girls,’ as beautiful as their mother, came over to tickle me. I tickled them back.

“Adriana et Michelle, c’est temps de sortir de spa, donnez à votre père un bisou.”

“Yes girls, daddy needs a kiss from his beautiful daughters. Go in and change. Mommy and Daddy will be inside in a moment.”

They both stumbled at kissing me, but it was cute. They must have been somewhere between eight and ten years old.

After they got out Brigitte swam over to me. Wow, is she gorgeous! The kiss was instantaneously making me fully erect. I pulled her up on me straddling me. While we kissed, I slipped my hands inside her black bottoms cradling her fabulous butt cheeks...

“Michael, stop it,” the voice of Isabel came from her mouth. “You aren’t supposed to do anything like that. As much as she may like it, get your hands off Jennifer’s butt.”

Pulling them out, I said that I was sorry, over and over. The door opened, “What’s going on out here?” Katherine asked.

“Nothing,” Jennifer said. “We were role-playing a little. He thought I was someone else and our kiss got a little out of hand. Isn’t that right, Michael?”

“Uhm ... Yeah, that’s right,” I said.

Isabel reached over and handed me a water. “Drink,” she ordered.

“Yes dear,” I said draining it in a single gulp.

Ms. Stapleton went back inside giggling over my obvious falsity.

“If you didn’t know it was me, who was it you were grabbing the butt of Michael?” my gorgeous girlfriend asked.

“I ... don’t believe I should answer that, or ... I don’t think I should answer it.”

“So, it wasn’t me or Katie, or Izzy?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Clarice?”

“No.”

“Alice?”

“No, stop naming whoever comes to mind.”

“Your Mother?”

“WHAT?”

“OK ... Was it another student?”

“No?”

“That sounded different, so it must be a student ... a female student?”

I broke out in laughter, then “Yes.” I got out of the spa, helping both out.

“Was it a blonde, redhead, or brunette?” Isabel pursued.

“I am not answering any more questions Red ... so stop it or I may faint from the stress.”

“Bullshit.”

That turned me around. “That will cost you twenty bucks.”

“Sorry, but you can’t use that excuse whenever you feel like it ... big brother,” she said.

“You’re exactly right, but you need to clean out that mouth of yours before someone washes it out for you.”

Jennifer was combing her hair. I moved stealthily to behind her and...

“You know I can see you?”

“Yeah,” I said, “But seeing is different than feeling, isn’t it?”

I put my hands underneath the shirt she was wearing and massaged her breasts.

“What got you so frisky?”

“The short answer is Isabel, but nothing happened.”

“Really?”

My phone went off with the song I attached for when Brian called, “The Money Song” from CABARET...

“Hey Dad, how’s it hanging?”

“I ... don’t know how to answer that, so I will just tell you we got a job in Indianapolis.”

“Who is it?” I asked putting the phone on speaker and started to change clothes.

“I got a call from Chief Brian Sanford, from the Indianapolis Firefighter Department.”

“What, when and where?”

“The Garfield Park Macallister Amphitheatre, in three weeks, the week after your GSS Concert.”

“How much?”

Jennifer slapped at me, “It’s the Firefighters, we should perform for them for free, Michael.”

“Once we do our first freebie, all we will get is requests for more and more of them. We have to charge them something, Brian,” I said pulling on my GSS shirt.

“I think you are right Michael, we could figure out our cost and add 15% for a minimal payday. Do you think the kids would understand?”

“I believe so, they have got music in their blood and will play just about anywhere I ask them to. You figure out our costs plus fifteen, while I get everyone on board. Let me know if anything changes and I will let you know. Goodbye Dad.”

“Take it easy, and I mean that.”

“I need to find something special for the firefighters,” I said to my blonde.

“Go ... and find something. I have learned better than to get between you and your music,” she said.

I went to the big computer looking for music about firefighters, or something like it.

I first found “Fire” by the Ohio Players, “Girl on Fire,” “Set Fire to the Rain” moving on the Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire.”

Bruce Springsteen’s “I am on Fire,” and James Taylors “Fire and Rain” seemed plausible.

For the hell of it, I searched the iTunes store for the word “Smokey.” At the top of the list was a bunch of music by Smokey Robinson ... so I went down to the end of the list and found an oldie called “Smokey the Bear’ by Eddy Arnold and clicked on it.

I heard giggles and Jenn and Isabel came over to listen. I brought the lyrics up on MetroLyrics and we all sang the chorus.


Smokey the Bear,
Smokey the Bear.
Prowlin’ and a growlin’
and a sniffin’ the air.
He can find a fire before
it starts to flame.
That’s why they
call him Smokey,
That was how
he got his name
.

We all sang it together until the end.

“That’s it ... now if only Brian or Jeff can find the sheet music to it,” I said.

Jennifer grabbed my phone and dialed, “Hello, Michael Thomas is calling to speak to Brian O’Sullivan. Thank you.”

She handed me the phone, “Yes” came from the other end.

“Mr. O’Sullivan, I need a song called “Smokey the Bear” from about 1952 written by Steve Nelson and Jack Rollins.”

“OK, got it! Anything else?”

“Nope. Take care.”

After we disconnected, I played it again listening to the instrumentation. I heard a guitar, a celeste, an organ plus a trap set and not much more. This is currently an all-male song, but I could include anyone I wanted.

The girls kept singing the chorus over and over. It is quite repeatable.

“OK girls, that’s enough for now, please?”

With my ear buds on I found about five more pieces of music, including a very inspirational sounding piece of music called “The Fireman’s Prayer.”

“DINNER,” was announced.

I had lost track of time and it had passed by very pleasurably.

Leftover noodles and chicken and leftover grilled cheese sandwiches filled the middle of the table. I was handed the salt without even asking for it. Bottled water was all over the table.

“This looks like a commercial for Arrowhead,” I said.

“We could save money by getting a cheaper brand,” Isabel remarked.

“Don’t worry about that,” Ally said. “So, Michael we have a job in Indianapolis for the Fire Department?”

“Yes, we’re going to do it for a minimum amount of money. If we could go up, perform and come home, that would be best.”

“But that would mean we’d be getting kids home at three am, wouldn’t it?” Katherine said.

“It’s on a Saturday night, we could just bring them all back here,” Isabel suggested.

That just sat there as we all thought about it for a minute.

“We do have sixty people now,” I said.

“Remove Mom and Dad, Jeff and me and Peter and Katherine,” Ally suggested.

“Wouldn’t Peter and me missing ... cause troubles?” Katherine said.

“OK, then ... we will send Cece and Clarice home, and keep Keter here,” I said.

“Keter?” Isabel said scrunching up her face.

“Like Brangalina or Californication,” I said. Isabel slapped me for that. “We’d be Misabel or Jenn and I would be ... uhm, Mennifer.”

“I get it now,” the redhead said. “What about when both names start with the same letters, like Joan and James?”

“I really don’t know?” I said.

“OK,” Isabel said.

We worked out the viability of the plan, with Jenn and I not getting our own room this time. Isabel would be sharing. Hopefully, nobody will think anything of it. Just tell everyone to bring their go bags and at least one sleeping bag each.

“So, ladies, what will it be tonight, Horror, Comedy, Rom-Com, Sci-Fi, Action-Adventure or Historical?”

“There’s more categories than just that,” Ally said. “You didn’t mention Animated, Musical, Biopic, and a bunch more.”

“Sorry, we have a lot of movies to choose from, ladies. Somebody, pick one?”

Katherine got up, in her GSS shirt and pink panties and found a movie, “Here is HAIRSPRAY ... I loved it.”

“Is that OK with everyone?” I looked around.

They all agreed.

As soon as the music began...


TRACY
Oh, oh, oh
Woke up today
Feeling the way i always do
Oh, oh, oh
Hungry for something
That I can’t eat
Then I hear that beat
The rhythm of town
Starts calling me down
It’s like a message from
High above
Oh, oh, oh
Pulling me out
To the smiles and the
Streets that i love

ALL OF US
Good morning Baltimore
Every day’s like an open door
Every night is a fantasy
Every sounds like a symphony

Good morning Baltimore
And some day when I take to the floor
The world’s gonna wake up and see
Baltimore and me

JENN
Oh, oh, oh
Look at my hair
What “do” can compare with mine today?

ISABEL
Oh, oh, oh,
I have got my hairspray and radio
I am ready to go...

As you can tell, we knew this song. It’s been in my songbook from the beginning, but I am not sure who would do it best.

After the finale “You Can’t Stop the Beat,” I picked up Jennifer caveman style and we said goodnight.

After getting up, working out, swimming and spa-ing, I went to work on the set for the Firefighters.

I first made sure I could find the lyrics for everything. Ally came by asking about what I was doing.

“Which of the James Bond songs that I have had you sing are your favorites? I may include two in the Firefighter Concert.”

“That’s easy, “Diamonds Are Forever” and “Goldfinger.” Are you mixing things up for that concert?”

“Yeah, big time ... it will be mostly music we have done before plus a few new and five or six for the IFD.”

“Get the new stuff to your father and Jeff, ASAP.”

“Yes Ma’am, I will do that. Thanks for reminding me.”

I picked up my phone and dialed Dad.

“Hey Michael, how’s it hanging?”

“Oh, no you don’t. I am going to let you figure that out by yourself, Brian. I have a half dozen songs for you to find for me.”

“Just a minute ... go ahead, what are they called?”

“I don’t know who wrote any of these, I am sorry about that.”

“Don’t be, I have lots of ways of finding out that information, go ahead.”

“The Dying Firefighter,” “The Firefighter Song,” “Courtesy of The Red, White and Blue,” “The Fireman’s Prayer,” and a song by Joann Denny called “Bobby – A tribute to 9/11” ... I really want that song Dad, pay them double if you need to.”

“I see you have already gotten emotionally attached, Michael. It’s easy to do. I will get these to you, yesterday. Don’t forget, drink a lot of water son ... goodbye.”

It’s a conspiracy, I said to myself as Isabel showed up with a bottle for each of us. “Hey Bro ... Whatcha know?”

I gave her a hug and a light kiss on the lips.

“Careful ... I don’t know where she is?”

“She doesn’t mind the light easy kisses. It’s the ones that ... uh get me ... too excited.”

“OK. Can I hear any of your new songs?” she asked...

(From FLOWER DRUM SONG)

You are young and beautiful,
Sweet as the breath of May.
Earnestly I speak to you.
Weigh every word I say
.

If you want to
have a rosy future
And be happy as a honey bee,
With a husband
who will always love you,
Baby, Don’t marry me.

(She giggled.)

If you want a man
you can depend on,
I can absolutely guarantee
I will never fail to disappoint you,
Baby, Don’t marry me.

There was some music after the singing was over, and she listened closely, then laughed, “What a clever song.”

“It’s from a wonderful musical turned into a movie called FLOWER DRUM SONG,” Ally said applauding. “That would be hilarious if Peter and Katherine sang that, wouldn’t it?”

“What about Peter and me?” Katie came out of her room asking.

Ally left us, and I explained the song and the irony. Instead of a slap, I got a kiss from Kit Kat. Isabel insisted on one, then Jennifer pulled me off my stool and gave me a great big snigger-doodle of her own. I felt her hand on my butt.

“What else, Michael?” Isabel asked.

“I plan to have you sing, ‘Castle On A Cloud,’ ‘Single Ladies,’ ‘Man, I Feel Like A Woman’ and ‘Party In The USA,’ among being part of other songs. I might give you one of the Firefighter Songs, but those need to be so perfectly performed, I can’t decide yet.”

“I don’t want you to get stressed. If you pick me to sing one, all I can do is sing it to the best of my ability.”

“That is very adult of you, Red.”

“Kit Kat, could you come over here for a moment?”

“Yes dear.”

“Would you like to sing a Marilyn Monroe song to the Firefighters?”

“Oooh,” she said. “Which one?”

“Your pick from ‘I Wanna Be Loved By You’ or ‘Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend,’ or ‘When I Fall In Love’” I offered. “You have the rest of the day to make a decision. I don’t want a kneejerk reaction. OK?”

“OK honey,” she said lowering her head to give me a kiss and show off ‘the girls.’

Isabel was in awe of what she just saw happen, but I kept her from saying anything by giving her a look.

“Here’s an instrumental number called “The Entertainer” from a wonderful older movie called THE STING.”

I played it and she watched my hands.

She applauded for me, “It’s amazing how your hands were doing two different things through most of that.”

“Thank you Red. It’s difficult to learn. Janice tried and failed a couple of times, but I kept trying. Kit Kat helped me a lot with the concept of using both hands ... at the same time.”

The slap I expected came from Jennifer. An audible smirk came from Katherine.

Our first meal of the day was a kind of brunch, with scrambled eggs (with plenty of salt for me), bacon and sourdough toast. As a treat, we had milk. I talked Ally into giving me a break from water, but she reminded me, nonetheless.

“So, are you completely changing the set list for Indianapolis, sweetie?” Isabel said.

“Most of the music is stuff we have played before. I have added maybe six or seven brand new numbers plus five firefighter type songs, including “Smokey The Bear.”

Izzy broke out into...

Smokey the Bear,
Smokey the Bear.
Prowlin’ and a growlin’
and a sniffin’ the air.
He can find a fire
before it starts to flame.
That’s why they call him Smokey,
That was how he got his name.

“Beautiful ... and the song was too,” I said.

Her giggle was quite satisfying.

We finished our brunch, and I went back to work on the Firefighter set. I put on my ear buds and listened again to each of the emotionally charged 911/fire-related pieces of music.

“The Dying Firefighter” needs to be sung by a male. Probably either John Mitchell or Jeff Newman.

“The Firefighters Song” could be a duet or possibly two males and a female. The best blending girl I have is Nancy Newman, with maybe Peter and James. I have never put those three together before.

“Bobby – A Tribute to 9/11 hero Robert Minara” was recorded by a woman, so I should possibly put together four of five of them. The Prefontayne girls, with Jenn added sounds good to me.

“Courtesy of The Red, White and Blue,” a country song with an attitude, needs a singer with an attitude, so Sam or Rich Mitchell were obvious choices.

I will do “The Firefighters Prayer,” with Genny on violin and Jason on guitar. Maybe have Mom sing with me. I may or may not get through it without breaking down, but it deserves my best effort.

“Smokey The Bear” will be Zoe, Rose, Geena, Isabel, Martha, Lily, and Anna. Isabel and Rose will alternately lead with the others singing the chorus.

The rest of the music will be a smattering of what we have been doing mixing up current and older. I have even got plans for Joan and John to take a turn on “Master of the House.”

“Hey big brother,” nearly made me jump out of my chair. She hugged me from behind, saying, “I love you, Misabel.”

“As I do you. What have you been doing?”

“Just walking around, finding out what everyone else was doing.”

“How about we tap for a while?”

“Yeah, great idea.” She left to put on her tap shoes. I closed the computer and went to do the same.

I put the laptop on a chair. Got the website, noting we were starting combinations, specifically the “Flap, ball change.” We were also learning the “Spank” which sounds fascinating.

Izzy came out clicking as she walked. I started up the next lesson. This twenty-something guy who was demonstrating everything for us certainly has a lot of energy.

I believe I may finally be building up some upper and lower leg endurance. My favorite step so far is the flap. I never thought left-handed me would actually have rhythm with my right leg.

After about forty minutes when my calves are usually tightening up, they are only a little sore. I drained a bottle of water, brought to me by Jennifer, then we did it all again.

Izzy and I hugged after getting through it. We may need to find a local dance teacher after we are through with “Ron.”

“Do you want to spa, Red?”

“Only if my big brother will cuddle with me.”

“Only if you cuddle with me?”

She came back with, “I can do that ... with or without swimsuits?”

“Red!”

“I have been wanting to say that to you for the longest time, silly.”

I had been holding my breath for a moment, until she flashed that smile and those dimples at me.

“See ya in a minute, Red.”

I changed and got in the spa, knowing she was wanting to make an entrance. I know of at least one bikini of hers I had yet to see. She came out with a towel and what looked like a red bikini. She put the towel down, showing off her nice butt.

When she turned back to me. I noticed it was a very brief cut in the front. Her lack of a full bosom was not a distraction. It was all more ... enticing that way.

She looked straight at me while slipping into the spa. Dropping so I could only see her face. She’s been watching Jennifer or they have been talking about me. Either way she’s doing this right in front of the other ladies, wherever they are.

Why someone wasn’t coming through the door I don’t know? We were keeping our kisses ‘safe’, and I said to her, “Thank you, Isabel.”

I got out putting my towel around my waist, and then helped her out. We walked in seeing them all doing different things, apparently not interested in our possible shenanigans.

“Are you kids hungry?” Ally asked.

We looked at each other then said, “Sure” together, causing her giggle to start up again. We each got a plate of heated up noodles, mine heftier than hers. I put a lot of salt on mine, under her tutelage then chomped into it like a lion on a gazelle. She even was eating faster than usual.

We smiled at each other a few times. After we were done she asked, “Are you gonna take your usual Sunday afternoon nap, Michael?”

“I think so; would you care to join me, Annabelle?”

“Sure, see ya in a few.”

Glaring at her a little, I took our plates to the sink and washed them off a bit and put them in the dishwasher. I thanked Ally for the hot snack and she smiled and said, “You two are becoming inseparable. Don’t forget about your fiancée?”

“Don’t worry, Alice. I love her to death. Where is she?”

“Joan called her and they, along with Nancy and Katherine all went shopping. Who knows when they will be back?”

“Well, with all I have done so far today, I am going down for my usual Sunday nap. Izzy will be with me. Don’t worry; I will leave the door open. Thanks again for the food, Ally.”

“OK, maybe some singing after you two wake up?”

“Great idea, I probably need two to three hours though, OK?”

“Sure thing, Mikey.” She’s one of a very few who I let get away with calling me that.

Isabel came in in her GSS shirt and I don’t know what else. We crawled in under the covers and cuddled really close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.