MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 55

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I got three towels as Isabel came out and looked the wrong way, I snatched her up and took her outside. Jenn was right behind us.

Everything seemed OK in the castle again!

After dinner, I got the synthesizer back in the house and decided to let the ladies, Peter and I, sing for a bit.

We skipped around due to our having so few people, but I did start with Alice, getting her up to sing “You Light Up My Life.”

ALICE GUTHRIE
So many nights,
I sit by my window
Waiting for someone
to sing me his song
So many dreams,
I kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark,
but now you’ve come along

They were all singing along by the end of it, standing to give her a nice applause. Jenn hugged her very hard.

“Annabelle, get up here.”

She looked worried.

“Just still trying to find the perfect nickname. I won’t use that one again, OK?”

She nodded OK to me.

“Are you ready to “Party in the USA... ?”

I hopped off the plane at LAX.
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab,
Here I am for the first time
Look to my right and
I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

Everyone loves this song, especially my little Red. With Jenn’s help I learned a few bells and whistles about this synthesizer, so it now sounds like a guitar when I want it to. We took a Saturday late afternoon and she really helped me learn more about my organ. Her words, not mine!

Up next was my busty Katarina, who was going to sing “Man I Feel Like A Woman.”

Let’s go girls! Come on.
I am going out tonight
I am feelin’ alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise
really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna
scream and shout

No inhibitions-
make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain’t gonna act
politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

She was really putting on the moves, with only Peter in the audience. She shook her moneymakers all she could and singing up a storm as well.

Peter stood at her final note, applauding like a love-starved idiot. Not any more, he isn’t.

We did about five more numbers before ending for the night with Peter singing one of his new numbers from fifty years ago...

Where’s this place
called “Lonely Stree-ee-ee-eet?

I am looking
for that lonely street
I have got a sad, sad tale to tell
I need a place to go and weep
Where’s this place
called “Lonely Stree-ee-ee-eet?”

When he finished applause was all around, as Katherine walked up to him and they kissed like Wow, not caring about any of us.

“I am taking him home ... back in a minute you guys.”

Red said, “I don’t think she will be right home. They looked like they wanted to Fu...”

I covered her mouth before the word came out. She pulled my hand down and said, “Can I pay tomorrow for my cursing?”

“I covered your mouth,” I said.

“I still said it, you just didn’t hear me.”

I was still in my speedos, so I went to change into a pair of boxers and came back out. “Does anybody want to watch a movie?”

You know who practically threw herself twelve feet from where she was to land right beside me.

“Have you ever seen the movie CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND?”

“MICHAEL, that could scare her for life,” Alice said.

“Have you ever seen a scary movie before, Isabel?”

“I saw part of the movie THE BIRDS and wouldn’t go near a bird for a couple of months.”

“Anything else, maybe a scary comedy?”

“Yeah, I saw YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN a couple of times. It was more funny than scary.”

“This movie isn’t really scary. It might make you jump more than a few times, but the best movies should do that. Anyway, I would be right there if you get too scared.”

“You would?”

“Yes Ma’am, you can hold me as tight as you need to. Anybody else want to watch this with us?”

“No, I am tired,” Jenn said.

“Me too, don’t stay up too late. You both have school tomorrow,” Alice said.

“We know,” Isabel, said over her shoulder as I put in the DVD movie and started it.

I had to explain her the significance of the planes being found without giving it away too much. She was nestled in my arms as we watched the movie together. She was able to keep up with the sub-titles.

She got pretty tense when the whole nighttime power outages began happening. The whole flashing lights at the train crossing, kind of freaked her out as well.

“We can watch the rest of it later, OK Michael. I want to be able to sleep tonight,” she said turning off the TV and the movie.

“Maybe during the day sweetie, there is a lot more of the movie than what we watched.”

“Thank you, Michael.”

I had her in my arms as the key turned in the front door. I rushed into her room asking her to be quiet. We didn’t want to potentially embarrass Katherine.

I put her down and tucked her into bed. She wanted a kiss, so I gave her a very chaste one.

I got up quickly and left her room. I was never so nervous in my entire life. After quietly getting into my own room, then climbed in and cuddled up behind my fiancée.

The next morning, Izzy kept giving me furtive looks ... quite obviously to everyone around us. She and I got in the back seat on the trip to the school. I would explain to Jennifer later.

“WE’RE HERE,” Jennifer said.

We all got out, with Isabel skipping to Jackson. I gave Jenn a kiss and told her I would bring her up to date at lunch at Lincoln. She agreed.

The morning went well. I spent some time with Clarice. Despite being rather cool to me when we first met, she appears to be coming around. I pretend to start counting her freckles when I say, something like, “That’s all I can see. I assume you have more.”

She typically responds with something like, “Don’t you have someone else to bother,” or maybe, if I were lucky she might say, “I would need to know you much better to show you anymore.”

That’s when I walk away, to her laughter. She knows I am all bluster, but it’s fun to play with someone new.

I assume that Uncle Richard isn’t terribly worried about our flirting.

At lunchtime, I met up with my girl at the entrance to the Teachers’ Lounge. She took my arm and we walked in together and found a spot to sit.

After giving our orders, I took both of her hands, keeping hold of her, I leaned over and gave her a kiss. She didn’t react in kind.

Although my hands were hurting, I went on to explain our quiet conversation in the back seat. She relaxed her hands and arms, but I wasn’t so sure I should.

Some of our best conversations are helped by a song.

“Jennifer ... Do you love me?”

“WHAT?”

(Singing)
Do you love me?

JENN Do I what?

Do you love me?

JENN
Do I love you?
With our daughters
getting married
And this trouble in the town
You’re upset, you are worn out
Go inside, go lie down!
Maybe it’s indigestion

MICHAEL
“Jennifer, I am asking you a question...”

MICHAEL Do you love me?
JENN You’re a fool
MICHAEL “I know...”
But ... do you love me?

JENN
Do I love you?
For twenty-five years
I have washed your clothes
Cooked your meals,
cleaned your house
Given you children,
milked your cow
After twenty-five years,
why talk about love right now?

We took the song and finally finished it. The place erupted into applause. I completely forgot where we were, but not to the point that I didn’t give her a big kiss. We bowed and our food came.

She took my hands and said, “That took big hairy balls, mister. I am sure all can be worked out.”

After we were all through with lunch Charles led a standing ovation as we walked out.

“I am sorry Jenn, sometimes the music in me just comes out.”

“One of the many reasons I love you. Just keep your erections to me and me alone.”

“Yes Ma’am ... all yours.”

We kissed and she went on to class. I didn’t have anywhere to be for a class period, so I just sat down and listened to some new music. I know ... I probably have enough music, but if you stop, everything will pass you by. That sounds like something a president said ... or wished he said.

With the ring of a bell, I headed to the first of the choir classes to listen to the sounds of WICKED. It was finally getting here ... only seven weeks until opening.

That meant our GSS concert was less than three weeks away. It’s going well, surprisingly well ... knock on wood!

Both choirs sounded extremely well-rehearsed, but I am very biased. Our next GSS rehearsal on Thursday was upon us. This would be at home.

We picked up every one of the students ... the adults arrived separately. Peter was becoming a reliable driver. Katherine was usually his navigator.

We were up and were moving rather quickly with a high quality to both the playing and the singing.

Sam Choate gets a real kick about singing lead on the old bugglegum rock hit “Sugar Sugar,” and Clarice & Katherine take turns singing “Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend.” While Katherine is more buxom, Clarice makes up for that by becoming Marilyn for four and one-half minutes.

The Mitchell boys are doing a fine job on “Let It Be Me,” the Everly Brothers big hit. My quintet of ladies sounds perfectly harmonious whether they are singing “Mr. Sandman,” “Sentimental Journey,” along with their modern songs, including “Lady Marmalade.”

All seven boys, minus me, get their turns with “Hallelujah,” “There Is Nothing Like A Dame” and “Ain’t That A Kick In The Head,” while the foursome of Richard, John, James, and Peter perform the Four Seasons medley when it is on the added portion of the set.

The younger ladies get to show off, with usually Isabel fronting them, but I have moved Geena and Rose to spread the love around. They are all so close ... it seems to work out well.

I am not quite ready to let Zoe Prefontayne or Charles King lead a song yet, but they have the potential to do it very soon.

I called it a night, to some despair, but other homework and a good night sleep are important, especially these talented young folks. Ally volunteered to drive the bus. I believe I saw Peter paying her some cash earlier.

After taking the cellist and bassist home, the rest of them went rather quickly. Using high school math, I figured out the most direct method to get both young people and their expensive instruments home safe and sound.

On the final trip home, I moved next to Jennifer and we held hands. With Isabel sitting in the navigator seat, we were able to make out a little.

Ally did her trick move and backed it alongside the O’Sullivan home from where we walked home. Isabel went up to walk with Alice, while Jenn and I walked behind.

“I think she’s finally understanding the concept of giving us time to connect,” I said to Jenn.

“I hope so, she’s been making me nervous lately.”

“Jealous?”

“No, just like something is about to happen, but I can’t tell you what?”

“Well, I don’t have that kind of foreboding, but I do worry about the poor young fellow she ends up with.”

“What about if it’s Stuart?” Jenn asked.

“No, that’s not very likely.”

“You never know, Loverboy, do you?”

“Well, I got her trained, sort of.”

That remark had her beating on me and laughing at the same. “You boy ... she’s been training you all of this time.”

“What’s going on back there?” Isabel turned to ask.

I said, “Foreplay, Tinker Bell.”

We had a late supper of one of our staples, grilled cheese sandwiches. Everyone was tired, so we all separated to our own bedrooms. I got no complaint from Isabel ... she was beat.

Without any visitors during the night, I had my first very restful night’s sleep in some time. I even got up and swum some laps in the pool. No one was waiting in the spa for me, which surprised me.

I went inside and they were all gathered around eating breakfast still in sleepwear.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“The electricity is out at both schools. We’re surprised we have power. Could you bring in some firewood after you eat breakfast, just in case, honey?” Katherine said.

“Sure thing Kitty,” I said. “Isn’t that what Peter is calling you these days?”

“He can, but you can’t!”

“OK Kit Kat,” I said. “Is that any better?”

“That was my nickname when I worked at Hooters.”

“I believe that,” Ally said, taking a gulp of coffee.

I brought in some firewood to the ‘Ooohs and Aahs’ of the ladies. I still only had on my suit. I bowed and went in to shower and change.

Not knowing who might be there when I got out, I wrapped the towel around my waist. Good thing, Izzy was lazing about on my side of the bed. “Hey Bro?”

“I need to change ... could you please, leave?”

“Could I help you somehow?”

“Get out Red.”

“You can’t even take a little teasing anymore. Geez Michael ... lighten up.”

She left, so I dropped my towel and put on some boxers as quickly as I could. Whew!

“Hey,” Jennifer said. “Since we are stuck at home, while not call a Gold Standard Rehearsal?”

“No, I would really like to give myself a break from anything musical.”

“Are you burned out, Michael?”

“What’s that mean?” Red questioned coming back in the room.

Ally answered, “It means to exhaust one’s energy through overwork. Are you overworked, Michael?”

“Probably, but I have too many things going at the moment. A GSS Concert, A full-blown Broadway style production of WICKED. I teach two classes at a high school and I have a fiancée who I have been seriously under-appreciating.”

“There is also a building being built that I need to keep track of and keeping up with the MRTJAgency and GSS websites. There are at least five new relationships going on due to my brilliance, including Peter and Katherine, who I first thought was a terrible idea, but now it seems written in the heavens that they will be together forever.”

“And then there is also the Isabel Factor,” I said looking at my sister.

“What’s that mean?” she said to me with her hands on her hips.

“I feel a constant need to ‘perform’ for you. I love you and know that you love me, but I feel the necessity to be ‘On’ all the time.”

“Wow,” Ally said. “How long have been waiting to let all of that out, Michael?”

“I don’t know, but I feel better now that I have said it out loud.”

“Michael,” Isabel said. “I appreciate all of that and I will try not to be so needy.”

Uh-oh!

I sat down, putting her on my lap. “Listen, young lady. You are not needy, just a little bit high-maintenance which means you seem to always expect to be the center of attention. I understand that, but everybody else could see it as snobby or aloof.”

“I love you, but you could be more of a team player. This might be difficult to hear, but I am saying it with mountains of love and you know that. Whatever or however your mother and father treated you ... we have been treating you like a princess. Maybe this is partly our fault but know this ... you are not needy.”

For a second I didn’t know what she might be thinking, but she wrapped herself around me. She didn’t say anything, but her eyes spoke volumes.

“You know, Michael,” Alice said. “I could take care of the websites and email accounts only passing things on to you, after I have looked them over.”

“Michael,” Katherine said, “While I appreciate you for your persistence regarding Peter and me, I can take care of my own relationships. I have in the past.”

“I would greatly appreciate that.”

“DING”

“I will get it,” Isabel said scrambling off of me and going to the door and opening it. She may not be aware of how dangerous this was, so I followed her up and a box almost as big as her from “Zazzle” had arrived. I signed for it.

She brought it in the house having a little bit of trouble. I got it for her and said, “It’s the GSS Shirts!”

“Cool,” my redhead said opening it up.

“Just a minute Red, there is more inside than the GSS shirts. I got some novelty shirts for each of as well. It’s going to be an early birthday for everyone. Give me a second to find those.”

I found Isabel’s first and handed it to her. She took it and looked at the front of it. (It was Elsa with white hair)

“Will you look at that? That is beautiful, can I put it on right now?”

“Go ahead Elsa,” I said slapping her bum.

“This one I special ordered for you Katherine,” I said handing her a shirt.

She held it up and asked Jennifer to read it. “If you can read this, we’d better be married.”

“I got that in the smallest font I could find. Peter should appreciate it.”

“Should I wear this to school,” she said.

“I don’t know if Harold would be offended or start looking for his binoculars,” I said.

“TADA!”

“My goodness young lady, that looks really nice on you. I got it large so you could wear it to bed.”

“I am going to put my shirt on,” Katherine said.

“What does hers say?” Isabel asked.

“You can read it after she comes out,” I suggested. “I got one for Brian.” I held it up ... it said “World’s Okayest Dad.”

“That’s not a word, is it?” our youngest asked.

“No, that’s why it’s funny,” I said.

She nodded as though she understood.

“This one is for Alice.”

She took it from me and it was a black shirt with white letters that said, “I am Not Sleeping I am Just Resting My Eyes.”

“Very funny, Michael,” she said. “But, it’s true.”

A door slammed, and we turned to see Katherine braless with the T-shirt on.

The words were right between her pointed nipples. Perfect!

“What’s that say?” Isabel said.

“Read it for yourself sweetie,” I said.

She got a chair stood on it and leaned in to read it. She broke up in tumultuous laughter after first blushing.

I helped her down and she said, “I want one just like that someday, Michael.”

Everyone else laughed at that.

“And what do you have for me in there, Michael?” my blonde fiancée asked.

I had them, for an extra fee, put Jennifer’s face on a body shot of Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, with the words in blood red across the bottom, “Your Coffin or Mine.”

Everybody’s shirts were purposely too big so they could wear them to bed ... with or without panties!

After leaving me alone with Katherine for a moment, they all came out, this time all were braless. Déjà vu ... once again. I was checking her shirt to make sure there were no imperfections in the printing. I knew they were watching, so I gave her a kiss and said, “Everything looks good to me from here.”

“If you were any closer,” Isabel said, “You would be inside the shirt with her.”

“Do you want to try that out?” Kit Kat said grabbing her shirt to take it off.

“I think that is ... not a good idea.”

“So,” Jennifer said, “What are we doing today?”

“How about we call it ‘Taking a day off from life?’” I suggested.

“What about your shirt?” Katherine said.

Yeah,” Jenn and Izzy said together

“Oh Yeah,” I said getting up. I pulled out a 4x black tee shirt that said in white letters, “When I was a kid ... No Wait, I still do that.”

They all got a kick out of that.

I convinced Isabel to let them watch the rest of ‘Close Encounters’ with us. Katherine got in next to me and mother and daughter snuggled up tight.

We took a break as they were climbing up. I picked up my phone and called Peter.

“Hey Michael, What’s up? What’s going on at your place right now, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Well, all four ladies are braless and we are watching Close Encounters.”

“Even Isabel?”

“Don’t worry, she’s not in any danger from me,” I said.

“I am not worried about you, she’s been really irritable lately, be prepared. Are you sure it would be OK if I were to come over?”

“I am going to let you surprise them, if you would like?”

“I really like your style man. Balls to the wall!”

“See you in five minutes.”

Another phone call, “Yeah, this is Stuart?”

“Come on over, please? Isabel misses you?”

I half expected her to beat me on my back, but instead, she said, “Thanks, Michael.

“DING-DONG”

“I will get it.” I opened the door to Peter who must have run the whole way. I had his shirt in my hand and told him to put it on.

“Who is it?” Ally asked.

“It’s me Peter, can I join you lovely ladies?”

They all got up, trying to cover up.

“Don’t worry, the only tight shirt is Katherine’s,” I said.

She stood and walked to him. He was aghast, but the writing caught his attention. He moved in closer and closer, until he read it. He laughed and they hugged.

“I had no idea how beautiful Mrs. Guthrie was,” he said. “Jennifer ... Wow. Michael tells me that you are braless tonight, Isabel.”

She got up and took a step to him.

“Don’t get any closer or I may have really bad nightmares tonight. I put my shirt on without reading it. What’s it say?” Peter said trying to read it upside down.

“Honey,” Katherine said, “It says ‘I’d Flex, But I Like This Shirt.’”

He did flex which caused some noises to come from Alice and Jennifer.

A car screeching outside told me that Stu had arrived. Isabel welcomed him into the house, and I gave him his shirt, which said, “Just Remember, If We Get Caught, You’re Deaf and I Don’t Speak English.” He put it on, and they sat together to watch the movie, leaving my girl and I alone.

They sat behind the sofa as I turned back on the movie.

“Don’t say anything about it, Peter or Stuart, this is Isabel’s first time watching it?”

They agreed.

We all watched the rest of the movie, when the five-tones turned into the music, I heard Izzy humming with it. She fell into Stu’s shoulder. I heard kissing behind me ... and giggling. I figured I could kiss Jennifer in front of everybody.

The final music that turns into “When You Wish Upon a Star” is so beautiful. After it was over and I wiped my eyes.

I saw Peter had brought his go bag with him. Stuart didn’t, of course. Interesting? I called Jeff, finding he was in town, and told him to come and pick up Alice for the rest of weekend.

Forty-five minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

“Why don’t you get it, Alice?” I suggested.

She got up pulled her shirt down a little and opened the door. “Jeffy, what are you doing here? Was I expecting you and forgot?”

“I was called and asked to whisk you away for the weekend, get dressed ... I love that shirt by the way. Hey everybody. It looks like a slumber party.”

She had gotten her go bag and said, “Thank you Michael, it was perfect timing. Let’s go, lover.”

“You did that?” Isabel asked, “Why?”

“Would it freak you out if Peter stayed the weekend ... in Katherine’s room?”

“Why should it, they love each other, just like you and Jennifer do? Don’t be too loud guys ... I need my beauty sleep.”

“You are already pretty, Red,” Stuart said to her.

Both Peter and Katherine blushed, as did Jennifer a little. He picked up his go bag and put it in her room.

Wrapping his arms around her from behind he said, “Michael, do you have any idea how many couples have formed in the GSS so far?”

“I think about four of five.”

“Ha! Larry Mitchell and Selena Marshall; Chester Wallace and Andrea Henry; Brigitte LaPierre and Peter Thomas ... along with the coming out of Archie and Gennie.”

“I have even seen Mike Bell and Keri Butler looking at each other mooning-ly,” Isabel added.

“I had no idea of all of those,” I said.

“Some are really new, I don’t think they understand what’s happening, but they might just find out,” Peter said.

“That’s just the orchestra. In the singers, you got Lily Newman and Richard Mitchell, of course Joan and James, Kitten and me, plus the amazing relationship Jeff and his sister Nancy have, ending with you and your pick of the rest.”

“Hey!”

“Sam isn’t hitting it off with anyone?” Isabel asked still leaning on Stu’s shoulder.

“He’s gay ... I don’t know if he has a closeted friend or not. Damn, he told me that in confidence. Keep that to yourselves please ... got that, little sister?”

“I have never told a secret ... you just did. You better be careful big brother. Any of us says anything to anybody about you and ‘Kitten,’ and everything blows to hell. I will pay you later for that Michael.”

“I had better get home,” Stuart said. “Thanks for the time, everybody.”

He got up, and so did Isabel, who stood on the sofa and gave him a soft peck on the lips. He didn’t react much, due to me and Peter being in the room.

“So what’s going on around here today, no rehearsing?” Peter asked.

“No,” Isabel said, “It’s relax from the strains and strings pulling at you during the day.”

“Did you read that expression somewhere, sweetie?”

“No, I just made it up. Why?”

“I want to put it in my phone. I am still working on writing a song plus a symphony ... what you just said was beautiful, really nice.”

“Does it deserve a kiss?” she asked.

He got mom on the phone telling her he was staying a while, then got up and took Katherine into their room.

Stu quietly left the house, leaving Isabel with crossed arms. What an interesting day off!

We woke up hungry, so we showered and changed to make some food. We caught Peter and Kitten fixing some food as well.

“I thought we would be loud, but Jennifer was really screaming, wasn’t she?” Katherine said.

“Can we be adult about this please?” I said.

“I can,” Peter said giving his girl a kiss. “Whether we can have kids on our own or have to adopt, I see myself with her for the rest of my natural life.”

“Really, Peter?” Katie said.

“Really, Kitten.”

“Maybe we can become blood-brothers,” I suggested.

“I hate the sight of blood,” Isabel came in smiling. “I sure hope you are all happy, because I heard some new words that I am going to have to look up. I’m hungry.”

“So, you aren’t freaked out from all of that?” I asked her.

“Nah, it’s not like I never heard it before. I told you about walking in on our parents that one time. That’s when I freaked out. When my mother told me that only people who love each other and are going to be married should ever do it. It’s called love–making for a reason.”

She looked up at me.

I smiled and said, “So, what are we eating everybody? My fiancée and I need some calories to get back the energy we just burned.”

That slap came from Jennifer.

I pulled my phone out and google searched “Best foods for after sex.”

“It says here the best thing after sex is smoking. Nobody here smokes, so next is “Smoothies.” Do we have the stuff to make smoothies, Kit Kat?”

Peter turned to look at me, and I said, “That’s my secret nick name for her. You have Kitten ... I have Kit Kat, OK?”

His reaction was to put up a hand and I gave him a high five.

“What’s next on the list, Mikey?” came from Kit Kat’s lips.

“Anything deliverable,” I said reading my phone. I moved to the Domino website. “What does everyone here like on his or her pizza? Is Crunchy Thin Crust OK for everyone?”

“Yeah,” they said together.

“We will get two extra larges for each of the couples, and a large for Isabel and whoever else. Is that OK?”

“Yep.”

“OK, what kind of meat for Kit Kat and Pookie?”

I heard ‘Ham, Beef, and Italian sausage.’”

I repeated it back.

“Non-meats, that means other toppings,” I said.

They both said, “American cheese” together, generating a kiss between the two.

“This is going to take all night, what else would you like on your pizza?”

“I defer to my girl,” Peter said.

“OK ... black olives, green peppers and shredded provolone. Order the pizza, or we may need to go back inside my room to ... kill some time.”

“Go, put a sock on the door. Somebody will knock when it gets here.” She took him by the hand and he followed in step.

“Tinker Bell, how about you?”

“I really get my own pizza?”

“If you want one. If you can’t eat it all, someone can help you. I’m quite sure of that.”

“OK Mikey,” she said with a giggle.

“It just became a small pizza, Red,” I said.

“I couldn’t resist.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.