MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Are you serious?”

Without batting an eye, I said, “Yes.”

“Have you made this same offer to anyone else?” she asked.

“No, only you. Find a way and let me know. By the way, are you and Paul available for the two-day event in Carmel?”

“Yes, I am. Paul can’t make it though; is that alright with you?” she asked with a sly smile.

“Perfect -- see you when I see you.”

I took my girl to lunch at Lincoln, greeting many more of the teachers in the process. More and more of them were introducing themselves to me, now us!

After we sat down, I told her about my conversations, especially with Mr. Schwartz. That got her excited.

We had lunch, and separated until choir, when I came in and had a rehearsal of Duets with those who were there.

Juan and Carlos performed “The Girl Is Mine” quite admirably. Jeff and Eric knocked “Empire State Of Mind” out of the park. A group of the other kids added a nice chorus without any instruction.

Miss Jennifer Guthrie and James Allen sang with their hearts performing “The Prayer.”

The bell rang.

I got the word out we were having a Gold Standard rehearsal at my house on Wednesday after school.

At the end of the day, Isabel took my arm, and we headed to Jennifer’s car. She met up with us, unlocked the car and I got in the middle for a change.

“A Michael Oreo cookie,” is what Isabel called it. Jennifer didn’t seem to mind at all and we headed home.

I gave each of them a kiss before we all got out of the car. After we walked in, Isabel ran to the back door and said, “They’re doing something back there, but they put up a fence. Michael, can you ask Mr. Bell to take down the fence?”

“No, I can’t.”

“I thought you could do anything Michael, has something changed?”

“Nothing has changed, Tink. I believe he wants to keep how it is looking until it is done. He is waiting to ‘Reveal’ what is behind it, so let’s not bother him.”

“How about we go in the spa, instead?” she asked.

“How about you work on your homework, then I may think about letting you get in the spa. Does that sound fair to you?”

“I guess,” she said heading to her room. “But, I am going to hold you to your promise.”

Jennifer was coming from her room, “It’s quite interesting how you seem to switch between being a brother, a father and a lover to that little girl.”

“We are not, nor will we ever become lovers,” I said quietly. “She is giving me some experience at being a dad. I hope we have at least one girl after we get married.”

My bombshell added, “While the idea of finishing school and making money doing what we love is marvelous, I like even better the time we will have making grandbabies for Ally and Janice.”

“That plan works for me Jennifer. Traveling all over the United States, maybe even the world. Me ... the leader of a band while you are my beautiful songstress to keep me honest. I just never thought at fourteen, I would be so near my goal already.”

“You have a commitment to Lincoln High, even if you don’t finish it yourself, Michael.”

“What does that mean?”

My blonde songstress spoke: “When you turn sixteen, you can take the GED test and probably completely test out of high school. That way, school wouldn’t be in your way for us to go places on tour. If you take it, so could I. Gee, I could take it already, now that I think about it.”

“If that’s what you want, that’s what I want. It’s looking more and more like we won’t make it to Jacob’s, will we?”

“Let’s wait and not say anything yet about any of this,” I suggested pulling her up on my lap. She did and we began a little make-out session.

I could tell someone was behind me, and I suspected it was Isabel.

“You know what Jennifer? If we have a little girl first, I hope she ends up just like Isabel. Pretty, smart, and a beautiful voice.”

“Do you mean that?” our in-home little sister remarked.

“I mean every word I just said. If we were old enough, I would do whatever I could to adopt you my ... ourselves.”

She jumped up on my lap and gave me a really tight hug. That motivated Jenn to attempt to kiss me at the same time. Isabel would peck under my face along my neck. Jennifer was making tongue-to-tongue contact. The inevitable started to happen, and I shooed them off me, trying to calm down a little.

“That was fun,” Izzy said. “I agree,” Jenn giggled.

“What was fun?” Katherine, Peter, and Alice asked having come in from shopping.

I got up and offered to help bring in groceries. They all laughed as they put down the groceries and Peter left, I guess to get more from the car. “Can I help?” I asked.

“You have got your hands full of girl Michael. Peter is being a real sweetheart learning to help shopping when we need him,” Katherine remarked.

I whispered into Isabel’s ear making her giggle. She turned and asked, “Are you and Peter going to get married, Katherine?”

“I don’t really know sweetheart. I am as many years older than him as Michael is alive. That could be too much to get past. To be honest, we get along really well, but there are laws in place until he is through school.”

“And, after his graduation ... what then?”

“I might just do something really stupid and buy a ring and drop on one knee and ask her to marry me,” he said coming in quietly.

Isabel was shocked.

“But, you can’t repeat anything you just heard or I could get kicked out of school and go to prison, and Katherine would lose her license to teach, if not end up in prison herself.”

“I promise, cross my heart and hope to spit.”

“Spit?” I said.

“I didn’t want to say the usual word, since so many members of my family are gone, Michael.”

“That is quite adult of you Isabel. You are not only getting tall and prettier, but you are also becoming very smart.” I finished that compliment with a kiss on the top of her head.

“I have discussed this upcoming weekend with all the adults, everyone is coming. None of the school-age youngsters have said anything except they would be there. It will be the same set as last Friday, except for a change in the last song.”

“What change is that?” Alice said.

“I added ‘When You Wish Upon a Star,’ didn’t I?”

“No,” Jennifer said.

“Damn, I must have dreamed that rehearsal. It was so good. Well, we are adding it tomorrow night with five-part harmony, with a jazz intro to it. Geena will be featured in the number; it’s all still fresh in my head.”

“Why Geena?” Isabel said with her hands on her hips.

“Because she deserves it, young lady. Do not become a diva?”

“What is that?” she asked, still with too much attitude to suit me.

“A diva is usually a girl or woman who thinks her needs are more important than anyone else’s. She becomes demanding and expects to be waited on hand and foot. We currently don’t have any of those in the GS Society, and I certainly wouldn’t want my own almost sister becoming one. Is that clear?”

She dropped her hands off her hips and came up to hug me. “I still love you, and understand I can’t do everything I want to, but that doesn’t keep me from thinking I could do more.”

“You are almost tall enough to leave the small group and join with Jenn, Joan, and Nancy. I will need your help to find a tiny replacement for you.”

“Although she is only eight years old, Judy King is already a very good singer, Michael. I don’t think you have met her. I have been trying to get her to join choir.”

“Well ... try harder,” I said.

That made them both giggle.

There was a knock on the back door ... it was Ken.

“No doubt you have seen the fence I put up. I should have told you about that. This has been the most enjoyable construction I have had since I first purchased this business from its original owner. Have some patience. The weather has been good, so we are ahead of schedule. It should be finished by the middle of March.”

“That’s very good sir.”

“I will reveal the finished product on March 15th, is that all right with you Michael?”

“Perfect, Mr. Bell. I will plan our first performance at that time.”

“Sounds like the place to be Mr. Thomas. Be sure to invite your neighbors. That will keep them from being able to complain.”

“Goodbye Sir,” I said shaking his hand.

Back inside I asked Jenn and Isabel to come and spa with me. We all raced to get our suits on. I usually beat them, but today I waited for them to both walk by, whistling at their cute butts. It wasn’t the first time I did that.

I followed them inside and got on Isabel’s lap for a change. She wrapped her arms around me enjoying my being silly. She was wandering her hands all up and down my chest. Jennifer joined in doing it slower and much more erotically.

I got up and got Jenn on my lap, and she sat very carefully wriggling her butt a bit too much. She got what she wanted, turned and kissed me.

It wasn’t long before I was on the verge of...

“DINNER,” came the voice through the partially opened door.

Thank you Katherine ... that was too close. I had my towel nearby, so I got out, wrapped the towel around then pulled off my suit.

This made both girls giggle, for different reasons.

“Come on ladies, dinner will get cold,” I said walking in with my suit in my hand.

Alice said. “Why is your suit in your hand?”

“Isabel wanted to look at my bare butt,” I said going into my room.

“I DID NOT,” she said, trying to defend herself.

“Did too.”

“Did not.

“Did too.”

“Did not,” she said. “Even if I did, I would not ask you in front of Jennifer.”

Checkmate.

We came out to large baked potatoes and a potato bar of toppings including, leeks, sour cream, shredded jack cheese, grated Parmesan, chives, broccoli, crisp bacon, and even some sliced hard-boiled egg pieces.

Beautiful and great tasting ... there wasn’t much talking because the food required our attention. I helped Izzy get the things she couldn’t reach. She asked what leeks are, which I deferred to Alice.

“It’s spelled L-E-E-K-S and is a vegetable and belongs in the same family of foods as onions and garlic. You should really like them Isabel, I know you like onions,” Ally responded. “They are also very good for you.”

“Thank you Alice, everybody here really knows a lot about food.”

“Between us,” Jennifer said, “We all know a bunch about a lot of things, but nobody knows everything, not even Michael.”

We all went back to eating. Isabel put some leeks on her plate and ate them like celery. I tried that as well. Much easier to do than all the usual cutting. I dipped it in some butter I had on my plate making it taste even better.

This was causing the remaining ladies at the table some bewilderment, but whatdoyouknow, they tried it too ... loving the caveman aspect of it.

Dinner ended, with Isabel and Jenn clearing. She wanted to do her part around the house. I thought it was sweet.

She went into her room and came out in one of my T-shirts. She looked to only have on panties underneath. She was trying be casual, but Katie asked, “Do you think dressing like that in front of Michael is appropriate?”

“I have seen most of you dressed like this. What’s wrong with me wanting to look like my role models?”

I was quick to shut my mouth to let the ladies talk this out. Jenn, Katherine, and Ally all glanced at me. I backed up and sat down at the sofa. Izzy came up on my lap. It had been quiet all of this time.

“Isabel,” Jennifer said. “You are very young, and don’t understand some of the things we do.”

“Well,” I said, “Explain it to her why don’t one of you?”

The silence went on until we all went to bed. Izzy watched some episodes of ‘How it’s Made,’ until bedtime was called. I gave each of them a kiss goodnight.

I stripped to my boxers and crawled into bed. Jenn followed me and we made out for a while then she turned and backed into me, saying, “You know just how much I love you, don’t you Michael?”

“I have always known about your love. I don’t always deserve it, but I know it.”

“Don’t be silly Michael. I remember a shiver going down my back the first time I laid eyes on you. I went home that day and told my mother I met a boy. She got all weird for a while, but then she met you.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but then you charmed her as well.”

“She is charming all on her own, she just needs someone to tell her that.”

“I just don’t ever want to walk in on you and her ... shaking the sheets.”

“Would ... never happen,” I said.

“Good answer,” Jenn said.

“Besides, I could crush her ... she would have to be on top.”

I got a slap and a kiss.

The next school day and the following GSS rehearsal were only adequate. I think they were holding back due to the two nights in a row of performing. I gave them a light pep talk saying some of the old standards like,

“The best way to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up” (Abraham Lincoln)

“Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” (Elbert Hubbard)

And, my personal favorite, “Even if you fall on your face, you are still moving forward.” (Victor Klam)

That one was unexpected and even the older folk chuckled at it. I let them go, telling them to relax. The place always empties so quickly. I hope I am inspiring them to be better than they think they can become.

On the way home, my phone rang. “OK if I take this call, ladies?”

A snort and a giggle later, “This is Michael Thomas.”

“Hold please for Mr. Lockhart,” a male voice said.

Mr. Lockhart, who the hell is Mr. Lockhart... ?

“Michael, this is Keith Lockhart.”

As before, I took a deep breath and said, “Good evening Mr. Lockhart. What can I do for you?”

“Well, I have been following you from the very beginning. That first PBS thing you did.”

“That is ... so very nice to hear that sir. I have enjoyed you whomever you might be conducting, but especially the Boston Pops.”

“Exactly why I have called. I have a Friday evening of up-and-coming conductors from across the country. It will be on National PBS. Are you interested in participating?”

My voice, and quite possibly my heart, stopped for a moment...

“Michael, are you there?

In a blast, I said, “Absolutely, when is the date, Sir?”

“This coming September third Friday of the month. Are you available?”

Thinking of Brian for a moment, I calmed down and asked, “Is there an appearance fee, Sir?”

“Just like your step-father told me, you are blunt.”

“Brian is my father. You know him?”

“We run into each other from time to time.”

“Would it be just one number, or more ... Keith?”

“How many would you like?”

“How about the whole evening? You can give the other people another night sometime in the future. I would not let you down, Mr. Lockhart.”

“That is the kind of confidence I thought I noticed in those YouTube videos. How does $40,000 for the night sound to you?”

I nearly dropped my phone as I gathered myself. “Can I bring some close friends and family?”

“Not a problem, I can have up to ten people covered by this; covering both plane and hotel. How does that sound?”

“Almost too good to be true, just a minute please?”

“Isabel, pinch me please?”

She didn’t even have to think about it and got me good.

“Yessir, count us in. text us the details at your convenience.”

“Will do, Michael.”

I hung up, put the phone in my pocket, and asked Jenn to pull over. She did.

I screamed terribly loud then gave a kiss to the nearest girl, and Isabel didn’t mind at all. She got a slap on the head and I slid to my other side and gave Jennifer a ‘10’ on the Love-meter scale kiss even putting my hand on her breast for a split second before I remembered who all was in the car.

We buckled in, and I explained what that was all about on the short trip home. Did he say August or September? Wow!

Sunday morning after getting home from Carmel, I slept in, having a most memorable dream that was set sometime in the future. Awoken for a moment to find Miss Chapman wrapped around me like a blanket, I fell back to sleep remembering the last few days clear as a bell...

... We first picked up everyone from his or her home, so no one would have to leave cars at school. After the last person, Kim Patterson, we were on our way.

About thirty minutes in, I got up and went to Brian, “Did you bring them?”

With a smirk, he said, “Yes sir, I did,” handing me an envelope. “Alphabetical order son.”

“What have you got there?” Geena asked me.

“It’s Payday today. You get your money from last week.”

“Money?” Archie Brooks said, “I’m doing this out of love for music.”

“Then who should get your check for $200?”

“Then again,” he snapped his head up, “Money is good.”

“Abbott, Joseph” he got up took it and gave me a hug.

“Alexander, Charles” he did much the same.

“Allen, James” generated a squeal from Joan, who was sitting with him.

“Bell, Michael” he walked up saluted me and took the check.

“What if we don’t have a bank account?” Dolores asked.

“You need to get one. You all are what are called independent contractors. You are responsible for paying taxes on this money. This weekend you will be earning some more, so ask your parents. I am certain they can help you both get your bank account and figure out the taxes.”

“Brooks, Archie” he came up to me and cried. We shook hands.

“Brown, Russell” he walked up and took the check.

“Butler, Keri” she ran to me giving me a big hug.

“Case, Tiffany” she took the check and gave me a kiss on the mouth. She gave Jenn a high five while I checked my lips for blood.

“Chapman, Isabel” with the precedent just set I was worried. She came up and said, “My parents left me and Peter a lot of money. I would rather let you spend my money as you see fit Mr. Thomas.”

Walking before I called his name, Peter said pretty much the same thing, but added, “I have only one person to spend money on. She knows who she is.”

“Choate, Sam” he came up took the check and gave me a hug. “Thanks for taking me in.”

“Crabtree, Cece” she took a sultry walk and snatched it out of my hand, Oooh man!

I went on through the rest of them with mom getting Ally’s, since she was driving. Lastly, I called “O’Sullivan, Brian” and we shared our first father son moment.

“If you are done, Michael ... please sit down,” Ally said demonstrably.

Before I sat, I asked Brian for some time to talk about a few things, privately.

We arrived at The Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre in Carmel, Indiana. We were welcomed by a group of the theatre’s Trustees and they walked us into our performance area.

“We are sold out ... both nights,” Trustee Brauer was quick and anxious to say.

“That is amazing,” Jennifer said, clinging on my arm. Izzy had my other hand.

“Are people really paying $50 each to come and see us?” She asked Ms. Brauer.

“Isabel!”

“Yes, they are, Miss Chapman.”

“You know my name?”

“We know all about all of you. We follow talented people. Don’t worry. I am very sorry for your recent loss. You are a very strong young lady.”

“Thank you,” she said moving to put me in front of her.

Our people were coming in and then going to the stage where there were just enough chairs for our orchestra and singers. I excused myself to help. I saw Stu pulling up. Yeah!

He had his cheek mics again and headed up to the rafters, first handing me mine. “It’s good to see you Stu,” I said.

“NO problem boss.”

I slipped him his check, “Much appreciated, Boss.”

We were all setup and had our mic check. I had them start with a medley of some big band music as the crowd arrived. Whatdoyouknow, it works on adults too. Apart from our Terry’s Lounge, this would be our oldest crowd to date. Kids don’t spend $50 on concerts unless it’s a big act of some kind.

By the end of our medley, the place was full with what looked like entire families sitting together.

I was at the piano and started with the John Legend music that everyone seems to love. I got up and took Joan, Jenn, and Nancy to center stage getting back to my keyboard.

We started and their spotlights came on at the same time. Attaboy Stu! They had taught each other enough dance moves to do some wonderful and stylish movement. Their harmony had gotten even better than the previous week.

Our multi-generational congregation was loud and sustaining in their applause and cheers. I went over to get our original quartet, and kissed the hand of the nearest one, which was Katherine.

I started the orchestra from a standing position as the ladies began “Call Me Maybe.”

After the massive applause, I started “Sing Sing Sing,” and did my introductions standing among them this time starting with, “We are the Gold Standard Society. Let me introduce them to you, please?”

I started with the ladies I was in-between, then waved Izzy and her girls and did the same. The boys were last, but the crowd loved them all, as I went back in position to conduct these talented teenagers and pre-teens.

Tiffany was midway through her solo part of it, when I started her introduction then going through everyone quickly ending with Nancy Starr. Stu kept up with me the whole time.

Maybe we needed a stadium of our own, so people could come to us? If Brian heard that idea, he would blow a gasket, I suppose?

The show went on and we took our break.

The Golden Standard Quintet came out first to sing “Lady Marmalade” to a standing ovation.

With that energy to start, the rest of the show was really exciting, including Jenn’s outstanding rendition of “Let It Go.”

With the reaction from the crowd in front of me to prove it, that will always be our finale. Our singers all got up and bowed together. The orchestra stopped and did as well.

Bob Sorbera, the Artistic Director of the theatre walked up and almost hurt my right hand with the strong handshake he gave me. I am glad I am a lefty.

He handed me a check for $12,422. “We signed a contract for a flat ten grand,” I said.

“You delivered exactly what I had expected ... and were worth every penny of it. Can we do this again next year?”

“No problem, but we would need a deposit to hold the date,” I said.

Going into his pocket, he pulled out a pre-written check for $3,000... “Will this do Michael?”

“Will you want both days again?” I asked getting my phone out.

“Sounds like a plan. By then I suspect you may be very popular.”

“Whatever you say sir,” I said. “See you tomorrow night.”

I turned around and everyone was loaded up and ready to get to the hotel. Brian, Mom, Jenn, and I went inside to check on the reservations. After we made sure everything was copacetic, I called Katie and the kids came off the bus lined up with the girls first, and the boys right behind them.

She announced the first four names of girls, “Keri, Tiffany, Dolores and Bellamy” who had their bags with them and followed her up in the elevator.

Janice was next calling up, “Marjorie, Lupe, Elizabeth and Kim,” who followed her up in the elevator. Jenn had come down stepping out as they entered. She gave me a kiss then called out, “Dorothy, Genny, Bonnie and Nancy ... you are next.”

All the people had been put in rooms, girls two to a bed, boys only one. The ladies were on the third floor and the boys were on the second. They were all told to go to bed, and we would all meet at breakfast in the morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.