MICHAEL R. THOMAS
Chapter 44

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

After the rehearsal, and back at home I quickly stripped down to my boxers and went straight to the spa.

Jenn and Izzy were quick to follow. “How did you get in here so fast Michael?” Isabel said.

I had forgotten about our guest and wasn’t sure what to say. Jennifer must have seen the look on my face, but still asked, “Are you in here naked?”

The titters that followed were immense.

“No ... I forgot for a moment about my little sister and came out in just my boxers.” I turned the bubbles on as I said that.

“You forgot about me?” she said with a very fake sounding pout.

“Just stay where you are please, both of you. My shoulder is bothering me, and I just want to relax against the jets.”

“Jennifer,” Izzy asked, “Before I got here, did you both get in the spa in just your underwear?”

“Only when we couldn’t be naked,” she responded shocking Isabel in the process.

“Naked, like in no clothes on at all?” Izzy said with her voice raising in pitch.

“Yup,” a smirking Jennifer said.

“What does it feel like to be naked in the spa?”

“Pretty good most of the time. Maybe just us girls can do that sometime. Does that sound like fun to you, Isabel?”

“I ... don’t know about that. It seems like being naked with other people around would be embarrassing. Isn’t it, Michael?”

I was just listening to their chatter as my shoulder was getting the water massage I had hoped for.

“What was that, Izzy?”

“What’s it like being naked around other people, well ... I guess I mean your fiancée?”

“She is very beautiful when she is wearing ... anything, but she is even more amazing naked. That is all I am going to say on the matter. My shoulder is feeling better, so I am going to get out,” I said unable to find my towel.

Now that I think about it, I didn’t stop to get a towel.

Ru-roh?

“Jenn, I forgot to get a towel, can I use yours and get another one for you ... please?”

“What do you think, Isabel, should I let him take my towel?”

All she could do was snicker over this embarrassing situation.

“OK Michael, here is my towel. I need a kiss in payment.”

I slid out, grabbed the towel, wrapped it around my waist and walked around to the other side of the spa where the girls were.

I gave Jenn a steamy kiss, and Isabel got a light peck on the lips. She grabbed at my towel, but I had a firm grip of my own.

They giggled as I went inside through the glass door. I changed and brought back out a towel for my girl. At that point Isabel got out rather slowly and just as slowly wrapped her towel around her waist.

Jenn got out and I wrapped the towel around her fighting every instinct I had at the moment. We haven’t had any form of sex since Isabel arrived, even though our bedrooms are so far apart.

They went inside, going to their rooms and changing into some comfortable looking skirts and blouses. Saturday afternoons had usually been my chance to decompress from the week I just had. Now, I feel the need to entertain.

They also seem to be in a rivalry for my attention. As adorable as that sounds, I would like some time to myself.

I changed into dry clothes, and sat down and seconds later, Izzy was climbing on my lap proving my point.

“I have downloaded some music I thought we might add to the Gold Standard Songbook. Would you ladies like to hear them?”

“Sure,” Isabel said laying her head back on me.

I started playing the Broadway Cast recording of CAMELOT (1960), then the same from GREASE (1971), LITTLE WOMEN (2005) and THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA (2005).

Sometime during the last two numbers playing, Jenn took the sleeping girl off my lap, which woke me up. She came back quietly and pulled me up and took me to our room, locking the door behind us.

A very torrid, but quiet fuck between us had started immediately after she started some music to lessen our potential of being heard.

She wanted no foreplay apparently being as frustrated as I had been. Our first connection was me on top and pounding quietly into her all-consuming twat. After her orgasm and my near sac-emptying load of Michael Milk, she rolled me on my back and rode me, sitting up so I could watch her fabulous tits jiggling around on her chest.

I reached up and started playing with her large nipples until we both came ... awash with quiet spasms and near simultaneous orgasms.

She dropped to kiss me which was easy to do, when we heard yelling from somewhere in the house. She got off me; I pulled my sweatpants on and determined that the sounds were coming from Isabel’s room.

I opened the door and saw her flailing about, “ ... No Daddy ... Don’t! Please Don’t! I don’t want to do that? Leave me alone. DON’T TOUCH ME!”

“Call my mom, Jenn,” I said, trying to calm Isabel down and trying to keep from getting slapped in the face and scratched on the arms in the process.

“Isabel ... Isabel ... Come on Isabel, calm down. Nobody’s going to touch you ... I promise that nobody is going to touch you.”

I was still trying to calm her down when the door to the room opened, “What’s going on, Michael?”

“I don’t know if she had a dream or was possessed by the devil,” I said trying to lighten the moment. Apparently, my arms around her finally calmed her down. “From what she was yelling, her dad may have sexually abused her sometime in the past.”

Like waking from a dream, her eyes fluttered open, “Michael, why are you in my room?” She pulled away from me like she was scared. “Why is everybody in my room?”

“You had a really bad dream, making some strange noises in your sleep. I was more worried about you than knocking first. Are you alright?”

She turned to look at me, “What happened to your face ... and arms?”

“Oh, Jenn and I were having ... a tickling fight, and she scratched me a little. Don’t worry sweetheart. You are going to be just fine.

“Was I talking in my sleep?”

“A little, but I couldn’t make any sense of it. It sounded like you were speaking some foreign language.”

“I am sorry if I worried anyone. I was sleeping so deep. I had a dream that my mommy and daddy were still alive, but I don’t remember anything more specific then that. I need to pee,” she said getting up.

I got everyone out of her room.

“Are you sure you heard exactly what she said?” mom said.

“Yes, so did Jenn ... but it seems so odd, considering they are both dead now. Let’s give her some privacy, why don’t we?”

I heard a car pull up. It was Katherine and Ally. “Help us bring in everything please ... Michael what happened to your face,” Ally asked point blank.

“Where have you been?” was the first thing Janice said.

“We decided to leave the kids alone, and went shopping for ourselves ending up getting some groceries ... what’s with the attitude, Jan?”

“I’m sorry ... Michael can explain it better than I can. Do you need my help to bring stuff in?”

“Sure, there are some things we go through so fast, we tried to get plenty this time,” Ally said handing her best friend a few bags.

My phone rang.

“Excuse me ladies ... Hello ... this is Michael Thomas.”

“Hello Michael, this is James Prefontayne. How is everybody there?”

“As well as can be expected. Is there any news on the investigation?”

“Yes, both Jason Woods and Ronald Bain were found playing video games they stole the night they killed Millie and Ed. Their fingerprints were all over the bedroom. They aren’t saying anything, but it looks like a slam dunk court case with plenty of forensic evidence to back it up.”

“So, that completely exonerates Peter?” I asked plenty loud enough to be heard.

“Yes, and I have had a conversation with the lawyer of Millie and Ed. They left a will with specific allotments for Isabel and Peter. I don’t know if you want Isabel there or not, but Peter is of age.”

“Is there a date set for that reading of the will?”

“Nothing quite that dramatic, I would suggest your mother and father be there as well.”

“Everyone is here at the moment. Could we do it now?”

“You mean tonight?”

“Sure, bring the other lawyer with you. I will get Peter here right away.”

“I am here,” he said out of breath having come in sometime earlier.

“Everyone is here. We will even feed you if you’d like?”

“I will call him; you know one of his kids. He is Charles Starr, Nancy’s father.”

“Never met him, but Nancy is a really excellent keyboardist ... and, of course, a lovely young lady.”

“We will be there within the hour. See you then.”

I quickly got everyone up to speed. Jan, Ally, and Katherine went into ‘massive-meal-making-mode.’

I was at the table; Isabel came out of her room. First thing she did was hug her big brother, then asked, “Is there a reason everybody is here?”

I tried my very best to explain what a will was. She understood and told me that she wanted to hear it all.

There was a knock on the door, just as ‘DINNER’ was announced.

We took the time for everyone to introduce themselves, when mom said, “Let’s eat first, why don’t we?”

A marvelous mega Tuna Casserole was put in the middle of the table and we all sat down and had minimal conversation likely due to the after dinner subjects that will be broached.

“Nancy certainly enjoys school better than ever. I assume it is because of her involvement in the musical arts?” her father said.

“She has a natural talent for anything with a keyboard. Are you or her mother musically inclined sir?”

“My talents don’t leave the courtroom,” he said to me. “Nancy talks about you very highly. She may have a crush on you Michael.”

“She better get in line,” Jennifer said, “because he is engaged to me and may be getting a little sister out of all that has happened.”

“Sorry about that Michael ... it’s difficult to stay abreast of all that goes on around you. How are you doing, Isabel?”

“Better, but I still dream about my mommy and daddy most of the time.”

The gang of us finished up, with Peter and I helping putting things away. He and Katherine had a look.

Mr. Starr got up and took his briefcase and sat down at the head of the cleared off kitchen table.

I had hold of Isabel’s hand and Katherine put hers on top of Peter’s.

“First the property on 11406 Gregory Avenue. It’s set up to be owned by any remaining issue ... that is Peter and you, Isabel. It is completely paid for and after it has been cleaned up, is quite livable. Do either of you wish to live in that house? The other option would be to sell it and the two of you would get an equal split of the money.”

“Sir, if it can be cleaned up to look as good as it could, what would you ball-park it was worth?” Peter asked in response.

“It is structurally sound with six bedrooms and three full bathrooms. I am not a Realtor, but I would conservatively guesstimate between $375,000 and $425,000.”

Isabel got up and went over to Peter and they discussed it quietly, then turned and said, “Sell it, please?”

She came back to sit on my lap.

“All right, I will do that ... thank you. Is there anything of value still there either of you would like?”

“NO,” came quickly, but separately from each of them.

“All right, now I was surprised to find out how much your parents were worth. Do you want me to talk about this with everyone who’s in the room?”

“It doesn’t matter to me,” Peter said.

“Me neither,” came from Isabel now on her big brother’s lap. She was certainly antsy.

“With the large vehicle dealership combined with money in the bank and other liquid assets, the total is $62,444,334. One of the employees has shown me a good faith offer to buy it for $28,750,000.”

“Excuse us for a moment,” Brian said getting up and taking mom with him. They had a short, but spirited conversation then came back and sat down. “We, my wife and I, would like to offer $30,000,000 for the business. The other gentleman can stay and run it, with a profit participation package. That is, if he is interested.”

That certainly caused a kerfuffle through those present.

“With my wife out singing, I will need a part-time job,” Brian added getting a laugh.

“My goodness. These will readings aren’t usually this provocative. That deal pending, that leaves just over $30,000,000 for Peter and Isabel to split 50-50. Being of age, Peter can have access to his money immediately. However, Isabel has to wait until she turns eighteen to have unlimited access to her half of the money. That would be taxable at least 39.6%.”

“Were there trusts in each of their names?” Brian asked.

Looking through the docs in front of him, he smiled and said, “Yes, as a matter of fact, there is.”

“What does that mean?” Peter asked.

“That means that if your money were placed in your separate trusts, it was only taxable as regular income. You would each need a trustee, who would, in effect, help you keep from blowing it on an airplane or an art collection,” Brian explained.

“Or a car dealership,” Janice said from the back of the room.

“Who could my trustee be?” Peter asked.

“Anyone you trust who is over thirty years old. That’s an Indiana law that makes no sense to me,” Mr. Starr said, editorializing a bit.

“Mrs. Thomas ... O’Sullivan, would you be my trustee?” Peter asked.

“That is so sweet, but I have a number of irons in the fire,” she said looking at Katherine then him.

“Katherine,” he said dropping to a single knee, “Would you ... be my Trustee?”

After everyone started to breathe again, she said, “Yes, I will.” They sealed it with an attempt at a platonic kiss.

Isabel got up and went to Ally, “Would you be my trustee please?”

This caught everyone, especially Alice off balance, but she gave Izzy a big hug and said, “Sure thing Izzy.”

“Is that everything?” Brian asked.

“You are fostering Isabel, isn’t that right?”

“Yes it is,” they said almost together.

“You might want to consider adoption, to help keep the taxman away.”

“We have to wait three months before we do that ... Isabel, would you like Brian and me to adopt you?” my mom said.

She started to cry. I hugged her very tightly. “Yes, I would like that.” she got up and ran to and hugged both of them. “I can still live here, can’t I?”

We all looked at the two lawyers in the room.

“I believe that won’t be a problem,” Mr. Prefontayne said. “All they want is for a child to be somewhere she is loved. That is obvious to me. Goodnight, thanks for dinner.”

He got up and Isabel gave him a big hug, then as Mr. Starr walked by she did it again.

She stopped and waved at them as they went to their cars, then closed the front door.

“Wow,” Peter said. “$15,000,000 of my own to spend.”

“Whoa there, big fella,” Katherine said to him. “If you stay in Vincennes, you would never pay full price for another car in your life. There are ... some other reasons to stay in town. Good night Peter.” There was a light, but tender kiss between them before he left.

As she closed the door Jan and Ally looked at her sternly. If Isabel hadn’t been there, I would guess words like slut, tramp, or whore would be coming out of my mother’s mouth.

Brian got her sweater and helped her put it on as they left. I would love to be a fly in the car on their trip home.

I felt a hand on mine, “If you were old enough, I would have asked you to be my trustee.”

“I figured as much.”

“Jennifer, did you get my homework for me on Friday? I didn’t want to get behind in my classes,” Izzy said.

“The same way people have been saying it to me most of my life, Isabel ... you seem older than you are. I mean that as a compliment.”

“I know,” she said following Jennifer into our room.

She came out saying, “Your room smells funny, and I can’t tell what it is. You should check for bugs.”

Jennifer mouthed “Oh my God,” as she directed her to her room.

Katherine casually walked over and went in our room, coming out, “You two had sex with her in the house?”

“I almost asked Izzy to join us, but she was pretty tired,” Jennifer said.

“I would expect that smarmy remark from Michael, but not from you Jennifer.”

“Don’t speak to my daughter like that. It was you and Cece who ‘started’ all of this,” Ally said. It looked for a moment like Ally was going to slap Katherine.

“I am sorry Alice, I am not really sure why I got so upset?”

The two of them hugged it out for a while.

“I need to put together our Valentine’s Day musical set. Could you help me. Jennifer?”

“Sure thing lover, I need a shower first.”

I followed her in, and we ended up taking a shower together ... playing a little.

Isabel was intent on helping with meals when it was something she felt she could do, so she helped Ally and Katherine.

My fiancée and I carefully went over our playlist and made up our set list of exactly fifty songs, which by itself was practically three hours of music. Add in the applause and we got it covered.

We sat down to some Pan Fried Chicken and baked potatoes. After I helped Isabel to her chair, she said, “I helped by washing the potatoes and poking them with a fork before they were put in the oven. I never knew they could explode before.”

“Yes dear,” Ally said. “Not only in the oven. If we cooked them in the microwave they could also explode unless you give them a good poking first.”

There were a few giggles. I served Isabel and Jenn, and then took some for myself. I sliced my potatoes into wedges and buttered them with a bit of salt.

Isabel was tearing into hers with a fork smooshing it all around. She saw what I had done and asked for a bite. I cut off a piece and fed it to her.

“Hmmmm, that’s good. Like a juicy french fry. Could I have one more bite?”

I gave it to her and she ate it licking her lips.

Everyone had watched us. I pulled back and we went on eating our own food.

“Do I taste Chili Peppers in the chicken sauce?” I asked.

“Yes, only one though. I didn’t want to burn the lips and throats of all the singers in the GSS.”

The dinner went well, and we sang for a while until bedtime. I walked Isabel to her door; “You are going back to school in the morning, aren’t you?”

“If you can be with me, to keep me from getting taunted.”

“I doubt that could happen, but I will be alongside you, if you really want. Just don’t take advantage of my kindness,” I said.

“I promise,” she said giving me a kiss on the back of my hand. “You know, I thought Peter was going to ask Katherine to marry him.”

“So did I,” I responded.

“Goodnight big brother.”

At our last rehearsal before the actual V-Day event, Brian reminded me of the following Saturday’s event as well.

“I hadn’t told them; I was waiting for confirmation from you about it.”

“No problem, they also want you on the Friday before, if you can do that?”

“It’s two and one-half hours one way. That means we should stay in the area, don’t you think?” I asked him.

“It’s $10,000 each night. That’s more than enough to cover the rooms you would need to stay over. How many rooms would it take for everyone?”

“If we worry about keeping boys and girls separate ... I figure 15, maybe 16? At $100 a room, that should work. Four girls to a room ... two boys to a room. Separate floors. You and mom and Jenn and I get a room of our own. The other ladies could pair up as they would like.”

“There is a math problem I doubt you would find in a high school test,” he said with a laugh.

“I will tell them after they arrive. Parents have signed a release already. You and Janice can make those arrangements at any time. It’s in Carmel, correct?”

“Yes, the Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre, it holds 500 people.”

“Why would they be interested in paying us so much?” I wondered.

“I stopped asking people that question many years ago. You are hot because of your stuff on the Internet. Ride it all you can. I know money doesn’t necessarily drive you, but your group of musicians and singers are unique in this day and age.”

“You really think that, Brian?”

“There was the King Family, the Mike Curb Congregation, The Hillside Singers, the Osmonds, and Mitch Miller and the Gang. You are different ... you have a full-fledged Jazz band and something that is hard to describe. They used to call it...”IT.”

“I remember that,” Janice said giving him a kiss.

I saw the Gold Standard Orchestra about ready. The singers accumulated in chairs stage left. We had an audience of about 150 or so kids and teachers from both schools.

I put on my trusty headset and spoke to Stuart, “You ready for this, Mr. Holland?”

“Whenever you are, Mr. Thomas?”

“Pipe me thru, please?”

“Hey everybody out there,” I said to the audience. “You can only stay if you promise to yell and scream after each number. OK?”

There was an appropriate amount of noise.

“This is our final rehearsal before our first paying job, down at Central High in Evansville on Friday. I would prefer if you don’t cell phone video any of the numbers. They deserve a surprise show.”

I turned to my orchestra and singers. “The following weekend, we have a two-night gig at The Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre in Carmel, Indiana. More about that after our rehearsal is over.”

I saw a lot of eyes widen at the mere mention of another gig somewhere. Stuart scrounged cheek mics for all of our singers, so we had no mic stands in the way

I sat down and started to play our opening ... just as I started to sing, a spotlight appeared on me. I decided to start the show myself ... with no orchestra behind me.

(All of Me by John Legend)

MICHAEL
What would I do
without your
smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and
you kicking me out
Got my head spinning,
no kidding,
I can’t pin you down
What’s going on in
that beautiful mind?
I am on your
magical mystery ride
And I am so dizzy,
don’t know what hit me,
But I will be all right

My head’s under water
But I am breathing fine
You’re crazy and
I am out of my mind

‘Cause all of me,
loves all of you
Love your curves
and all your edges
All your perfect
Imperfections

Give your all to me
I will give my all to you
You’re my end
and my beginning
Even when I lose
I’m winning
‘Cause I give
you all of me
And you give
me all of you

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.