MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 43

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Can we sing for a while please?” this tough little girl asked me.

“Anything specific my dear?”

“That song from the movie ONCE?”

“Which one?” I asked.

“If You Want Me,” she answered sitting alongside me. I moved the songbook over so she could see it better and flipped it open to number 55...

ISABEL
Are you really here
or am I dreaming
I can’t tell dreams from truth
for it’s been so long
since I have seen you
I can hardly remember
your face anymore

When I get real lonely
and the distance
causes only silence
I think of you smiling
with pride in your eyes
a lover that sighs

I joined her voice in harmony.
IZZY & MICHAEL
If you want me ... satisfy me
if you want me ... satisfy me

IZZY
Are you really sure
that you’d believe me
when others say I lie
I wonder if you could
ever despise me
you know I really try

To be a better one
to satisfy you
for you are
everything to me
and I will do
what you ask me
if you let me be
free

BOTH
If you want me ... satisfy me
if you want me ... satisfy me

I played a musical interlude.

BOTH
If you want me ... satisfy me
if you want me ... satisfy me

After it ended, I intended to give her a kiss on the cheek, but she turned, and it was an emotionally charged moment between us and our lips melted into one.

Nobody got mad; she was still grieving for her parents. I felt her love as I kept kissing her. I would let her end this ... and she eventually did. There was no blush on either of our faces.

Her face suddenly went to tears... “With my mommy and daddy dead, what is going to happen to me? I am scared, Michael.”

“I don’t know Isabel. I really have no idea. Ally, what do you think?”

“Off the top of my head, it comes to mind that Peter, since he is over eighteen, might be considered your guardian. That would mean that he could make decisions for you.”

“So, that means that Michael can’t be my guardian, because he is only fourteen years old?”

“That’s correct. We need to find out about Peter’s wishes before anyone can be your guardian, or anything else. Everybody get to bed. It’s almost midnight,” Katherine said.

Isabel ran to her room and changed into some cute peach pajamas. I went to my room, got a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. Lastly, Jenn did the same thing.
==========
We all had breakfast together, then Jenn and Katherine left for school. I called Jackson Heights and told them that Isabel won’t be in school for a day or two, giving them a reader’s digest version of what happened.

Brian had to do some work, but Mom came over finding us still in our pajamas.

Miss Chapman ran to her and gave her a nice hug. Mom told us Peter was taking a couple of days off as well but wasn’t ready to come over quite yet.

“Could everybody come over and sit down? I have some questions about Isabel’s status,” I explained.

I sat, she sat on me, and I began asking some questions.

“Mom, are you still a qualified foster parent?”

“I figured you were going to ask me that, so I checked, including making a call to the state offices. I am still on the records as a foster parent, and I could become Isabel’s foster mother if that is all right with her?”

She jumped off my lap and went to her getting up and giving her a kiss on the cheek, “You would do that for me, Mrs. O’Sullivan?”

“Only if you call me Jan, Janice or Mom.”

“How long does that take?” I asked.

“It’s a process. Brian is even looking forward to it,” my mother said. “Are you sure you have no living grandparents or aunts and uncles?”

“I am practically positive, Jan,” she giggled. “Could I live here with Michael and the ladies?”

“I think that ... might be OK,” she said.

“Hey Annabelle, would you like to go to school after all?” I asked.

“No,” she said more defiantly than I had expected her to. “Everybody is going to stop me and tell me ‘I know how you feel.’ That is just a bunch of horseshit, if you ask me.”

“Sorry,” she quickly added.

I heard feet and bodies in the backyard. Ken and his workers were showing up. It looked like a perfect day for them to come and work.

“Isabel, do you want to change into some clothes, and we can watch what they are doing?”

“We can do that?”

“The person in charge out there is Mike Bell’s dad. He will let us watch, as long as we don’t get too close.”

As usual, I wasn’t through before she ran to her room and changed into something to wear outside. I did as well, with mom stopping me to say, “Remember, she’s still grieving honey. She may start crying for no discernable reason.”

“So will I, Mom!”

I got two chairs outside, but she insisted sitting on my lap while we sat and started to watch.

We caught Ken’s eye and he came over to us. “Hello Michael ... Hey Isabel. Why are you home instead of at school?”

This time before Isabel could say anything, I said, “There has been a death in her family. We’re keeping her until things are all worked out. Is it OK if we watch?”

“Sure thing. I am so sorry for your loss. People watching makes my guys talk less and work faster. Excuse me?”

He went back to work. We saw some hand digging going on. Some wood framing that had some really tall steel poles sticking straight up. Izzy counted sixteen of those. I saw some pipes sticking up telling her that was probably water and sewer. She scrunched up her nose, letting me know that she knew what sewage was.

It was quite an interesting sequence of events. They had braced the poles from different directions to keep them upright. They had previously knocked out and removed portions of the back patio. That was where they attached the pipes and electricity that traveled underground to the building being built mostly along the back fence.

Ken came up and said, “That’s all we’re doing today. Tomorrow we are pouring the walkway and bottom slab. Hope for another day of nice weather. Take care you two.”
==========
We took advantage of the nice day and took a spa together. She was looking forward to it being just the two of us. I was more than a little worried about being alone with her in only a swimsuit, so I put on a pair of board shorts instead of my usual speedo.

She came out in a marvelously non-modest bikini. She was showing herself off to me. She climbed in but didn’t get up on my lap.

Instead, she sat next to me and leaned into my shoulder. “If your mother can become my foster mom, then she and Brian could adopt me, and we could end up brother and sister.”

“Would you like that ... to be my sister?”

“We probably couldn’t kiss any more, could we?”

“Probably not,” I said.

“That would be really bad, wouldn’t it?” this conniving eleven-year-old said.

“Might be,” I said doubling in size over this highly erotic flirting between us.

She looked at me like she wanted to be kissed, but I knew I couldn’t, so it was just a tight hug and kisses on the cheek.

“My god Annabelle. If you were only a few years older...”

“What would you do? If I was thirteen or maybe fourteen?”

“I – I can’t bring myself to say those words, but I can tell you that I love you deeply. I have to tell Jennifer what just happened.”

Isabel was still looking gorgeous, but her giggling broke the trance we were both in.
==========
Jennifer came through the back door. “Hi guys.”

“Hey girlfriend,” Izzy said to her.

“Wow, the day really went fast today, didn’t it?” I said. “Come on Sis, let’s get out.”

“SIS?”

“We were figuring out that we could end up brother and sister depending on what Janice decides to do,” Isabel said to Jenn with a big grin on her face.

A look of contentment appeared on Jennifer’s face although she said, “Michael, you really need to clean the lipstick that your ‘sister’ left all over your cheek.”

Isabel turned back to me and cleaned off my face after dipping her hands in the spa first. “There, all better.”

I really didn’t want to make eye contact with either of them, but Isabel took my chin with her hand and said, “Does that pass your inspection, Aunt Jennifer?”

“What’s going on out here?” Katherine’s voice said with her head appearing over Jennifer’s.

“Nothin’,” Izzy said getting out of the spa.

“My goodness,” Jenn said. “That is an awfully small bikini you have on.”

“I put it on for Michael,” she said. “He seemed depressed and I wanted to raise his spirits a bit.”

“And what suit, pray tell, is Michael wearing?” the Jennifers said practically together.

“Come on and get out Michael. It sounds like they are accusing you of something,” Izzy said.

“Could you hand me a towel please, Annabelle?”

She did and I got out with not much of an erection, then covered myself. “What was it like at school today?” I asked, desperately changing the subject.

“It’s all around the school that ... there was a break-in and double murder at the Chapman house. Some people are saying that Peter probably did it...”

“HE DID NOT,” his little sister interrupted quite adamantly. “Neither one of us liked them very much, but I can’t believe that Peter did it. There weren’t any defensive marks from being in a fight with either daddy or mommy. I have watched enough “Law and Order” and ‘CSI’ to know about that ... and motive. Oooooh, It’s too cold to keep standing here. Back in a minute.”
========
After we were back in dry clothes, Mom, Dad, and Peter came by.

“Sit down everyone,” Brian said.

Before they sat, Peter and Izzy gave each other a euphoric hug. She got on his lap and we were all prepared to listen.

Brian cleared his throat... “They found two sets of fingerprints that didn’t belong to any Chapman but were familial to some that were in the system.”

“So, whom did they belong to?” I questioned.

“Tobias Woods and Jack Klinger, the fathers of two of Bill Chapman’s thugs. The police showed up at the Woods home and found the bloody clothes. They aren’t talking, but the evidence is rather damning at this point. The police suspect that the fathers wanted to get back at the Chapman’s for their son’s imprisonment. They may have expected that everyone was home and planned to get Peter and Isabel as well. That is just speculation on my part.”

“Does that mean that Peter is off the hook completely?” Isabel asked.

“At this point, it does. On to another discussion ... Janice and I have spoken to Peter and he plans to leave Indiana after the meeting with the parent’s lawyer.”

“PETER?” Isabel said holding him tight.

“There may always be people who think I had something to do with this. If there is enough money in the will, I am going off to school in Oregon.”

He started to take off his GS Necklace...

“Don’t you dare do that?” I said. “Whether you stay here or not, you will always be a member of the Gold Standard Society. We have a performance in just over a week. You leave, and I will get a lawyer to sue you for every bit of money you make for the next twenty years, you got that.”

He broke into a smile and said, “Yessir, I do.”

“Do you have a suggestion for your own replacement?” I asked.

“Jason Fiddler, he’s only fourteen, but his voice is very good and similar to mine, if that matters,” he said.

“Everything matters,” I said.

“There is another thing to talk about,” Brian said.

“What is that?” Jennifer said.

“Isabel,” he answered.

That perked her ears up.

“Isabel, Janice and I would like to be your foster parents with the intent to adopt you in six months. I would like to adopt you too, Michael.”

All I could do was breathe, and barely at that. My goodness talk about coming from left field. This came from another stadium in another state.

My eyes were giving me away as I looked around and saw all these faces of all of these wonderful people.

“Would you mind, if I didn’t take your last name?”

“Not at all, son.”

I stood and walked to him and I got the best hug ever in my life. I pulled away and asked, “Janice, what do you want to be called? You have so many middle and last names; I don’t know how to introduce you anymore.”

Everyone laughed at that.

“Call me ... Janice Thomas-O’Sullivan,” she said getting up and putting her arm around her husband.

I let them have the moment as I quietly pulled Peter over. “Are you staying in school at all? What about WICKED?”

“I have been thinking about that. I plan to graduate, but you need to replace me ... maybe James Allen. I know he can sing it.”

“OK, I understand. Just don’t leave without saying goodbye, Mr. Chapman.”

Isabel had heard all of this and had shimmering eyes. “I am going to miss you so much, big brother. You better write me or call me, or I will sic my future brother on you.”

“Sure thing, Izzy.”

“Everybody, you are staying for dinner. Peter, would you come and help me in the kitchen?” Katherine said.

Peter gave me a look, and then headed over there, “Coming dear.”

Nah! That can’t happen.
==========
Isabel had taken my hand and pulled me to the keyboard.

With Katherine in the kitchen, I suggested Isabel sing “You Light Up My Life...”

ISABEL
So many nights,
I sit by my window
Waiting for someone
to sing me his song
So many dreams,
I kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark,
but now you have come along

BOTH (of us)
You light up my life,
you give me hope to carry on
You light up my days and
fill my nights with song

When it was over, they applauded, I said, “That was the first song between Mikey and Annabelle, the brother sister act of the Next Generation.”

“That’s Annabelle and Mikey, the girl’s name always comes first,” my future sis said.

“I have been replaced already?” Peter said from across the room.

That made most of the girl’s giggle, except Katherine who got his attention to get back to work on dinner. I started turning pages in our GSS songbook. Izzy stopped me saying, “I have not seen that song before. Have you added songs to the book?”

“Only mine. I am still deciding what to add to the book. Do you know this song?”

“I have heard it before. Could you play it slowly for me?”

“I can do that for you little sister...”

MICHAEL
Well, hello there,
good old friend of mine
You have been
reachin’ for yourself
for such a long time
There’s so much to say,
no need to explain
Just an open door for you
to come in from the rain

MY SISTER
It’s a long road when
you are on your own
And a man like you will
always choose the
long way home
There’s no right or wrong,
I’m not here to blame
I just want to be the one
to keep you from the rain,
from the rain

Her belt began!

IZZY
And it looks

like sunny skies,
Now that I know
you are all right
Time has left us
older and wiser
... I know I am

A few measures for me to play fill in.

TOGETHER
And I think of us
like an old cliché
But it doesn’t matter ‘cause
I love you anyway,
come in from the rain

After she finished it, whistles came from the kitchen, Peter was cheering for his sister. Katherine was crying, I gave my future sister a kiss on the cheek.

Brian and Jan were just being observers to all of this, so I called up Jenn, Jan, and Ally.

“Ally, you take the lead this time, why don’t you?” I said starting up “Lollipop” by the Chordettes. (I had trimmed it down)

Before it was done, Isabel was laughing very hard. She and I both applauded. I heard Katherine yell, “Brava” as Peter had his arms around her waist from behind. They seem more comfortable around one anpther.

Before we could start another number, “Dinner” was called.
==========
“Peter helped a lot on this,” Katherine said as he brought our big pot full of noodles and chicken to the table. “It’s so nice to have a big ... strong ... man in the kitchen.”

Peter did a strong man pose for a split second with her giving him a nice kiss on the cheek. He proceeded to pull her chair out, then sat next to her.

“I have written down the recipe so I can make it for my college buddies,” he said. She pouted at his remark. So did Izzy.

I served Jenn and Isabel before loading my plate up. We all dug into the food. It was as good as always.

“When is your next rehearsal for the Duet concert?” Brian asked.

I paused for a moment, as Isabel said, “Wasn’t it Friday afterschool Michael?”

“Yeah, and a GS Society rehearsal on Saturday. WICKED can wait a while,” I declared. “Peter, when are you going back to class?”

“I was thinking Monday, but I will be at the Gold Standard rehearsal. I am glad I didn’t try out for the Duet concert. Especially now, with everything else happening.”

“Good decision Peter,” Katherine said giving him a pretty smile, which he returned. I need to find them the perfect song to sing, and soon!

“That’s the same thing I am going to do,” Isabel said, “I can see the Duet people first. That might make when I see everyone on Monday, a little easier.”

“My little sister is certainly growing up; don’t you think Michael?”

“She sure is. She’s gotten taller, prettier and her voice is almost maturing as quickly as she is,” I carefully said.

“Thank you Michael,” she said putting a big bite of chicken in her mouth.

“At the rate Ken and his crew are working, we might have outdoors ready long before he first told us,” I said. “Izzy and I watched them work today. He’s pouring concrete tomorrow, if the weather cooperates.”

“How are the GOLD STANDARD sounding?” Brian asked.

“Pretty good, I am putting together a set list for the day itself.”

“Can I help?” Isabel asked.

“Maybe. It can’t be just you singing though.”

“I know that,” she said with an attitude.

“Don’t get her angry,” Peter said.

“Does she turn green?” Jennifer asked.

“Not like she used to. When mom asked her to go and clean-up...” he couldn’t get through the remark.

Katherine gave him a hug. “Sorry,” Peter said through tears, “That was the first time I thought of them since it all happened.”

“He’s right,” the young lady to my right, said. “She was always having to say everything twice to me. I should have listened and been nicer than I was...”

I put my arm around her, kissing the top of her head like her mother probably used to.

“Everyone around this table loves both of you. Don’t ever forget that ... OK?”

I got a long kiss on the cheek from Izzy. Peter got one from Katherine. Mom and Brain kissed. I gave my fiancée a buss on the lips and I also went over to Ally and surprised her with a lip-to-lip kiss.

When I sat back down, I got a head slap from Izzy, “Michael, that is your fiancées’ mother.”

“But, she needed somebody to kiss her,” I said.

“Well, all right.”

I went back to eating, as did the rest of them. This was our merry little circle; Jennifer Guthrie, Brian O’Sullivan, Janice Thomas-O’Sullivan, Peter Chapman, Jennifer “Katherine” Stapleton, Alice Guthrie, Isabel Chapman and yours truly, Michael Robert Thomas Jr.
=========
After dinner was over, Brian, Mom, and Peter left together, but not before I saw Katie and he kissing one another like couples do. I helped put away leftovers, while Isabel and Jenn cleared the table.

I wiped it down with a moist cloth, ended up on the sofa, but Jenn got to my lap first. Isabel giggled. “Careful doing that. I hurt him once when I jumped on his lap too hard.”

“Thanks for the warning, Izzy.”

“I haven’t hurt you, have I Michael?” Jennifer said giving me a territorial kiss.

“Not yet, but it’s early,” I retorted.

“Katherine,” Izzy asked, “Are you and Peter a couple now?”

This surprised her ... especially from this young lady.

“I don’t know. It’s frowned upon when a teacher and a student become too close.”

“So, if he quits school, would that make him ‘available’ to you?” Isabel even did the air quotes thing when she asked this.

That really surprised Katherine who asked her to come sit on her lap.

“He is over eighteen and I am about to turn thirty-three. That kind of age difference is difficult to get past,” she said.

“I see the way he looks at you ... I think he is in love. How do you feel about him?”

“You don’t let up, do you? I ... may have some ... motherly feelings for him.”

Jenn and I both chuckled at that.

Ally said, “So that kiss between the two of you at the door was a mother son kiss?”

Shaking her head, Isabel said, “Even I don’t think that was a mother son kiss, unless mothers and sons are lovers ... which is kind of creepy when you think about it.”

“Let’s sing some songs,” I said.

“Goodie,” Izzy said getting off Katherine’s lap. I got a non-verbal ‘thank you’ from her.

“This is a new song. I am likely to have Joan and Jennifer sing it, but for tonight I’d like to hear Annabelle and Jennifer sing Anna and Elsa in “The First Time in Forever.” (From FROZEN)

I got out a couple of copies of the song for them.

They were looking it over as I began...

ANNA (Isabel)
The window is open,
so’s that door
I didn’t know they
did that anymore
Who knew we owned
eight thousand salad plates?

For years I have
roamed these empty halls
why have a ballroom
with no balls?
Finally they are opening
up the gates

There will be actual
real live people
it will be totally strange
but wow, am I so ready
for this change

‘Cause for the
first time in forever
There will be music,
there will be light
For the first time in forever
I will be dancing
through the night

Don’t know if I
am elated or gassy
But I am somewhere
in that zone
Cause for the first
time in forever
I won’t be alone

I can’t wait to
meet everyone! (Gasp)
What if I meet ... the one?
Tonight imagine
me gown and all
Fetchingly draped
against the wall
the picture of
sophisticated grace

Ooh! I suddenly see
him standing there
a beautiful stranger;
tall and fair
I wanna stuff some
chocolate in my face

But then we laugh
and talk all evening,
which is totally bizarre
nothing like the life
I have led so far

For the first
time in forever
There will be magic,
there will be fun
for the first time in forever
I could be noticed by someone

And I know it
is totally crazy
to dream I’d find romance
But for the first
time in forever
At least I have
got a chance

Music changed rhythm, changing the mood!

ELSA (Jennifer)
Don’t let them in,
don’t let them see
Be the good girl
you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel,
put on a show
Make one wrong move
and everyone will know

But it’s only for today
ANNA
It’s only for today
ELSA
It’s agony to wait
ANNA
It’s agony to wait
ELSA
Tell the guards to
open up the gates

ANNA
The gates...
For the first
time in forever
ELSA
Don’t let them in;
don’t let them see
ANNA
I am getting what
I am dreaming of
ELSA
Be the good girl
you always have to be

ANNA
A chance to change
my lonely world
ELSA
Conceal
ANNA
A chance to find true love
ELSA
Conceal, don’t feel,
don’t let them know

ANNA
I know it all ends tomorrow,
So it has to be today
‘Cause for the
first time in forever
For the first time in forever
Nothing’s in my way!

“WOW Ladies, that was formidable. I may have Isabel and Rose do this next time. Sorry Jenn.”

Isabel came to my arms and started to cry...

“What’s wrong sis?”

“That song ... it felt so, so ... liberating.”

“Is that a good thing?”

“Yes,” she said stopping to hold me tight. I held her for a moment just letting her weep for a while.

“Thank you Michael. Sometimes all I need is a hug.”

“How about the rest of you ladies sing ‘Abraham, Martin and John?’”
======
Izzy applauded loudly for the ladies.

“Even without Jan, that sounded really good,” I said.

“If your mother decided to leave the group, would you replace her?” Izzy asked.

“Actually, I have thought of that, but nobody comes to mind. Even saying the words ‘Replacing Mom’ is hard to swallow.”

“What about Miss Crabtree or Miss Robinson?” Jennifer asked.

“What about Clarice Hornicek?” Katherine asked.

“I would have never thought of her. She sings?”

“Yes, better than I do. That would give you a redhead in the group. I have heard you talk about redheads before Michael,” Katherine said.

“When was that?” I remarked.

“Back when Cece and I took you ... to have you help us find a place for the wedding?”

“OH, I remember that weekend, er ... Saturday.”

“Isn’t the wedding going to be here?” Isabel asked.

“Yes it is,” Ally said.

“I am singing at it,” Jennifer said.

“Cool,” Isabel said giving her a high-five.

“Who’s playing? The school orchestra or the Gold Standard?” our little blonde munchkin continued.

“Have I said anything to either orchestra about this Jennifer ... I don’t recall if I did?”

“I thought you remembered everything, Mikey-poo.”

There were giggles from all around.

“Now you come up with a nickname for me?”

“Anyway, I should talk to mom first. If she sounds like she is leaning towards leaving, then I can approach Clarice. Even if mom wants to not do all the work Brian gets us, having a backup would be a good idea.”

“Right now, Joan covers when she can’t. We don’t want to upset Joan, especially with her relationship with James Allen,” Jennifer said.

“Then maybe we get two more adult women. Then, you and Joan, along with Nancy Newman could do trio things together,” I said.

“And Geena, Rose and me make up a trio as well. But, we still need to replace Peter and his choice is Jason Fiddler.”

“It’s late everyone, get to bed,” Alice said.
========
I stayed at home again with Isabel. I know I didn’t need to, but having her around really is a blast. Ally is still there to help keep things in stasis. After breakfast and saying ‘Goodbye’ to the Jennifers, I called mom and Brian over to talk to them.

They got there rather quickly, for whatever reason.

“Is everything all right honey? Are you hurting or in pain? What’s going on?”

“It’s nothing like that Mrs. O’Sullivan. I needed to talk to you about the GOLD STANDARD QUARTET.”

“What about them, Michael?”

“Now that you are married ... remarried, I have a question to ask you? Are you interested in staying with the group at all, or maybe part-time with a replacement when you can’t or don’t want to be involved.”

“That is a rather complex question you have there, Michael. As much as I love Brian and you, I am really enjoying singing again. I don’t want to give it up quite so soon.”

“I am not asking you to give it up. With some help I have re-conceptualized the Gold Standard Society.”

“How’s that?” Brian asked.

“We will still have the GS Quartet, but will also have the GS Men’s Trio...”

“Of Peter, my brother, then his replacement ... James Allen and Jeff Newman. Peter has given us the name Jason Fiddler to be his replacement,” Isabel said.

“Then we have the GS Ladies Trio...”

“Of Joan, Jennifer, and Nancy Newman ... all very pretty and great singers too,” Isabel added.

“And the draw of the whole group, the GS Girls...”

“Being Rose Newman, Geena Prefontayne, and me, Isabel Chapman,” she said with much pride.

That sounds marvelous honey,” Jan said. “Who would be your quartet with and without me?”

“Not everybody has been spoken to yet, but when you were available, it would be Alice, Jenn Stapleton, Clarice Hornicek and the lovely and multi-talented Mrs. Janice Forrester.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.