MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Nicely done, Michael! Get any money up front?” Dad asked.

“I told her that we didn’t want to be paid until the night was over,” I said.

“So, have you assigned what everyone will make from that $4,000 you are getting?” Brian asked.

“My simple idea, after holding back 25% or $1,000 for the corporation, was to split the remaining $3,000 by the number of total performers, in this case $60 each.”

“Now, that I have said that out loud, I will personally refuse taking any income from this enterprise until we are making the big bucks!”

“I also plan to give out some special spiffs for those who sing or play exceptionally well that day.”

“What’s a spiff, Michael?” I was immediately asked.

“A special bonus depending on how well somebody does. In stores when someone sells a previously hard to sell item, they give out spiffs to any who can sell that item to make room for more stuff. We need to have a rehearsal this week to bring everybody up to date. I also have an idea for Isabel, Rose, and Geena.”

Izzy turned and asked, “What is it?”

“Have you ever heard of the Andrews Sisters, Izzy?”

“No,” she answered.

“In one of the sheet music books I bought online, was a whole bunch of songs they performed. You are the most experienced of the three, so you will sing lead most of the time.”

“Can you play one for me?”

“I thought you would never ask. Would the GS Quartet like to back her up?”

Everyone got up as I went to the synthesizer and powered her up. I got out the thick book of Andrews Sisters music and turned it to my favorite of their songs, “Don’t Sit Under the Apple Tree,” telling everyone this goes fast after the introduction. She stood close enough to read the words right off the music book.

The Quartet started this, but Izzy caught up...

ISABEL
I wrote my mother,
I wrote my father
And now I am writing you too
I am sure of mother,
I am sure of father
And now I want to be sure,
very, very sure of you

“Here is where it gets fast, Izzy”

Don’t sit under the apple tree
with anyone else but me
Anyone else but me,
anyone else but me, no, no, no
Don’t sit under the apple tree
with anyone else but me
Till I come marching home

Don’t go walking down lovers’ lane
with anyone else but me
Anyone else but me,
anyone else but me, no, no, no
Don’t go walking down lovers’ lane
with anyone else but me
Till I come marching home

I just got word from
a guy who heard
From the guy next door to me
The girl he met just loves to pet
And it fits you to a ‘T’

So don’t sit under the apple tree
with anyone else but me
Till I come marching home,
Don’t sit under the apple tree
with anyone else but me
(With anyone else but her)
No, no, no, not a single soul but
No, no, no, don’t you
sit under the apple tree
with anyone else but me
Not till you see me,
not until you see
me marching home
Home, home, home, home sweet home

“Ladies, fill in when you feel the urge, please?”

Don’t go walking
down lovers’ lane
with anyone else but me
(With anyone else but her)
No, no, no, not a single soul but me
No, no, no, don’t you go
walking down lovers’ lane
With anyone else but me
Not till you see me, not until
you see me marching home
Home, home, home,
home sweet home
Just wait till I come
marching home

Some music to fill.

No!
Don’t go walking
down lovers’ lane
No, walking down lovers’
lane till you see
When you see me marching home
Then we will go arm in arm and
Sit down under the apple tree
Baby, just you and me
When I come marching home

“Wow everyone, not bad,” I said applauding. “I do plan to only have the three younger ladies do the Andrew Sisters numbers, but that was pretty darn good. Izzy, find better places to breath.

“I agree,” Brian said. “I have a gig for you as well, but not at a school.”

“Where, Brian?” Izzy asked of him.

“The Booth Tarkington Civic Theatre in Carmel Indiana. It holds just over 600 people. It’s the following Saturday, the 14th.”

I got out my laptop and after a few clicks, “That’s two and one-half hours one way ... Mom.”

“How much are they offering for one night, Brian?”

“Either 40 cents on every dollar of tickets sold or $10,000 for a flat fee.”

“And how much are they selling tickets for?” I asked.

“Fifty dollars a head.”

“Wow!” said the cutie sitting next to me.

“The $10 grand is a better deal, since we don’t know how many tickets will be sold. Mom, Ally, Katie ... what do you think?”

“If we can do it without staying over, it’s a great deal ... otherwise it can get quite difficult, and expensive,” she said.

“We could sleep in the bus on the way there, couldn’t we?” Isabel asked.

“So, are we going to do this?” Katherine asked.

“Yep,” I heard from everyone I had asked, including Jenn and Izzy.

After slotting $10,000 in the excel doc, I said, “That’s $200 for each member of the GOLD STANDARD SOCIETY.”

That got me a kiss on the cheek from Isabel.

“Let’s do some more singing. Brian can be the audience,” I said.

We had fun and it turned into dinner with leftover Chili and Sourdough Oven Fried Toast.

There was some more singing after that, and then Mom and Brian left us for the night.

I kissed all my ladies’ good night, including Isabel.

While it’s still fresh in my mind, I need to tell you about a dream I had the other night...

It was set about ten years in the future. Some of the detail I recall, startles me to no end.

Mom retired from the Gold Standard, as did Alice. She became exclusively our bus driver. Our Gold Standard Quartet had become Jennifer, Joan, Rose and Isabel, with Geena the replacement singer. Everyone had exclusive contracts directly with the GS. No parents were involved any more.

Jenn and I never went to Jacob’s. Between making personal appearances and some of the original orchestra getting great regular work on the side due to MRTJAgency, Jenn and I bought the big house in Vincennes from Mom and Brian. We had a formidable income stream.

Peter Chapman was persistent and although she wouldn’t marry him, Jennifer Stapleton had a regular stay over guest. Rose and Izzy shared a room, while Joan and her sister had one of her own.

It was the part of the dream where I heard lovemaking sounds from Katie’s room that had woken me up. I have no notion of telling anyone about any of this, since it is all fiction.

I looked at it as one of a million possibilities for our future. Jenn had even presented me with a little blonde darling she named Cynthia.


Meanwhile, back in the here and now, I walked Isabel to Jackson Heights, and then went back over to Lincoln for the orchestra class.

With it so large now, when I got them playing something, I walked into the different orchestral sections listening for notes that were flat or sharp, along with if someone is playing too loud or too quietly. I quickly developed hand signals, so I didn’t interrupt the other people playing.

A fifteen-year-old, named Richard Bailey, was becoming my assistant. When I had the chance, I was teaching him proper conducting technique. As with Jeremy, I suggested he find some books to study it more on his own.

Jennie Robinson occasionally came in to watch what we were doing. I gave her a heads up on our two GS gigs coming up. She was proud of me, which always help my self-esteem.

We would practice a few WICKED and Duet numbers, then pull the Gold Standards out to practice a few of their numbers. Miss Stapleton was asked to come by towards the end of the class period.

I asked them all to sit ... then I said, “Elizabeth Minder, stand up and step forward please.” Archie took her violin from her.

“Congratulations Miss Minder, you have become the third violinist in the Gold Standard Society. We have a rehearsal on Wednesday after school right here.”

Everyone applauded her achievement.

Katie put the necklace on her. Liz was speechless, Archie looked very proud of her. I gave her a light peck on the cheek as the bell rang. She went back to get her violin from Archie who also gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

As she walked by, I told her, “You will get the book of music at the rehearsal.”

I excused myself and ran to Jackson Heights as the orchestra was walking into their auditorium. Paul and Cece were both there as Miss Stapleton came along with her purse full of more GS Necklaces.

After a good rehearsal including some WICKED and Duets, I went through each of the new recruits...

“Jeff Jackson, Joseph Abbott and Chester Wallace ... please step forward?”

This seemed to be as big a secret as before.

“As Miss Stapleton puts the necklace on, I would officially like to ask each of you to join the GS Society.”

Chester stepped away saying, “I am not good enough to join your Society of Excellence, Michael.”

“Get back in line, Chester. I had a committee all say that you were the best not yet in the Society. You can grow from inside just as well.”

He did and started to cry as Katie proudly put his GS Necklace on him. He clearly blushed.

“Jeff, Joseph, and Chester ... welcome to the Gold Standard Orchestra. We have a rehearsal on Wednesday after school at Lincoln. That is only for the Society, but others can come and listen if they would like.”

The bell rang.

I could breathe again.

Jennie and Katie came over to me. Katie said, “Michael and the Gold Standard Society have two paying jobs coming up in February. One in Evansville at Central High School and the other in Carmel, just north of Indianapolis.”

“What does this have to do to all the other pies you have your fingers in?” Jennie said with a smirk.

“I really like pies, can’t have enough of them,” I said getting a harder than usual slap from Katie.


Towards the end of the day, I went back to Jackson Height’s auditorium, having a nice rehearsal.

“Nancy Newman and Geena Prefontayne ... please step forward?”

“Miss Crabtree, would you do the honors?” I asked.

I went on to say, “Ladies, you have been found worthy to join the Gold Standard Singers. Miss Crabtree will put your necklaces on you, as you become the newest members of the GS Society. Congratulations!”

There was a big cheer as Isabel and Rose Newman gave them nice hugs.

I told them of the after-school rehearsal on Wednesday as the bell rang. I ran like the wind to get to Lincoln’s choir. I was catching my breath as I saw Katie and Jennie arrive.

We had a good, but not great rehearsal.

“Jeff Newman, please step forward?”

He did with a bit of emotion ... he must have known what was about to happen.

“As Miss Stapleton puts the necklace on you, I officially dub you the newest member of the Gold Standard Society. Congratulations.”

I put my hand out, but he gave me a nice big hug. “Thank you for this Michael. It means a lot to me. What about when I graduate?”

“That is a discussion for another time, Mr. Newman.”

I told them about the Wednesday rehearsal.

The GSS now has two Chapman’s, Two Guthrie’s, three Newman’s and two Prefontayne’s...

We have eight members from WICKED, six from the Duet concert. And that doesn’t count the three adult women that are as talented as they all are beautiful; Janice, Alice, and Katherine. She recently told me she really liked being referred to Katherine/Katie. So, from now on, I intend to do that every chance I can.


Before the day was over, I took one of our song books and asked Clara If she could make a dozen more that I needed by Wednesday after school. She cheerily accepted the task, and I said thanks and goodbye to her.

I walked out and had my hand grabbed by Little Cosette. “You have been busy today, haven’t you Michael?” she asked.

“Yes, but seeing you makes me feel a lot better.”

“Thank you. Also thank you for adding Geena to the group. I already told her and Rose about your Andrews Sisters ideas. They sounded excited.”

“Let’s go get Jennifer, why don’t we?”


The days at school were enjoyable. Not having any classes probably helps that mental attitude, but the times I am getting to know my two, make that three orchestras is wonderful. The endless beautiful melodies that all the voices I hear don’t hurt at all either.

I wave to anyone who waves at me, all the while listening to music to add to the GS Playlist. I now have over 290 songs but haven’t decided to update the songbooks quite yet.

After watching PITCH PERFECT on TV recently, I have started to find the original music to listen to, including “Don’t You Forget About Me” and “Titanium.” With all the singers I have now, variety is the key to keep audiences and my singers happy.

On Monday, I asked Isabel to invite Geena and Rose over to practice. Geena got her sister Joan to come over as well. Rose took this to mean getting Nancy and Jeff to come along. Also showing up were Peter, James and Jeff, the oldest of the Newman Clan.

That gave us enough people to try some of the new music I was thinking of. We had the two keyboards and the complete drum set, so all was not lost.

I told Ally and Katherine about the first two, but several knocks on the door later our place was full of singers. Only Janice was missing, but I was planning on trying these kids on some brand-new stuff. They all showed up saying they could stay for dinner.

Isabel pulled me over and said, “I am sorry about so many of them showing up. That wasn’t my intention.”

“It’s OK sweetie, it should all work out just fine.”

“OK everybody, have a seat. We are first going to warm up by singing a few songs you should all know, then we are spending some time with the four youngest ladies, then the four boys, finally Joan and Jenn and the available members of the Gold Standard Quartet.”

I sat at my keyboard, just as Nancy Starr knocked and let herself in... “Let me guess, you heard there was rehearsal and we needed a keyboard player?”

“No, I thought there was a rehearsal of the entire Society, so I hurried over. I think most of them are on their way.”

Oh Man!... “Peter, Jeff, and James, move everything out of the way. We have got to fit more people than usual in here.”

I took the extra leaves out of the dining table giving us a good amount of room. The multitude of musicians started to arrive. Jenn held the door open as the place filled up. Isabel came over and said, “You can always work with me and my friends. With everybody here like this, work on whatever you need to.”

I gave her a big hug for that ... getting a slap from Joan.

The music stands came out, and with some doubling, we just had enough. Jenn came out of our room with four never used books of music. I helped her get them to the four stands for the singers.

All settled ... I spoke, “This rehearsal was to be just the four youngest girls in the group, but due to rumors and poor communication we are having our first rehearsal at our final size. The newest orchestra members, please share off someone near you. I have more copies being made for our Wednesday rehearsal. I do have plans to add to it, but that has been suspended for now.”

“All singers line up in two rows please. Our warm-up song you should know. Nancy, please start “Do You Hear The People Sing.”

I was conducting everyone...

ALL OF THEM
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again?
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums,
there is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes.

PETER broke out. The rest of them hummed.

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong
and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade,
is there a world you long to see?
Then join in the fight
that will give you the
right to be free.

EVERYONE
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again
When the beating of your heart,
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes

I stopped them right there. In such an enclosed space, it was ... overwhelming.

“Damn, Peter still remembers that,” I said aloud.

“Michael, I will never forget it, that’s a promise.”

“Well, I plan to add that to the updated book. It may become one of our most well-loved pieces of music.”

“Everyone sit, except Joan and Geena; Music ... number six, “Already Home.”

Geena jumped for joy, as her big sister walked over to her.

The song was as beautiful as ever, but clearly more emotional due to the sisters. Everyone was in or near tears as it finished.

“Isabel, come on up. Nancy, move to the Synthesizer please? Number 115, please?”

Izzy turned the book to that page and broke into a HUGE smile.

“Start off the verbal cue Nancy please...”

(Spoken w/music))
MICHAEL
I like butterflies with
big golden wings,
and blue and green tips.
IZZY
Me Too!
MICHAEL
I like Swiss-cheese ice cream.
IZZY
Me too, me too!
MICHAEL
You too too? Wait a minute,
what’s your favorite book?
IZZY
Hmm, The Brothers Karl Maxoff.
MICHAEL
The brothers... (wheezing laugh)
I can’t believe it,
I can’t believe it (purrs)

(We began the actual singing)

MICHAEL
I can tell,
we have got an awful lot,
in common,
even though,
we look as different as can be!

We don’t even have to try,
to see things eye to eye,
it just comes to us, naturally!
Come to think of it
I think we fit together,
playing cat and mouse
won’t get us, very far!

There’s no need
to feud and fuss,
when it isn’t really us,
Let’s you and me
be who we are.
BOTH
We’re a duo, a duo,
a pair of lonely ones
who were meant to be a two!
Oh, a duo, it’s true-o,
Wherever we go,
we’re going me and you!

Oh, No matter what
now we have got one another,
We will be there to pick
each other off the floor!
Anytime you are feeling glum,
count on me to be a chum!

IZZY
If ya get an itch attack,
I will be there to
scratch your back!

(She started to scratch me)

MICHAEL
Now who could ever
ask for more!
(Laughs and talks)
Oh stop, oh stop, no, don’t stop.
(back to singing)
More, more,
We’re friends and
that’s what friends are for.
BOTH
We’re a duo, a duo,
a pair of lonely ones
who were meant to be a two.
Oh, a duo, it’s true-o,
if we’re ever in a stoop,
we know we can
make it through,
cuz you have got me
and I have,
got, you!
IZZY
Yes, sir

Everyone loved that as much as we did singing it. I carefully gave her a kiss on the cheek as she left to sit down.

I walked over to Joan, who gave me a light slap on the back of my head, generating a whole new set of giggles and laughter.

“Michael,” Alice said. “Is it safe to assume, we are feeding everyone here?”

I went and got Rose and Geena in front of me first, then said, “I would think so, is anybody hungry yet,” I asked nodding my head NO.

No replies.

“Using little girls to protect you from me. Remember, I love little girls. A granddaughter or two would be all right as well.”

“Do you want her parents to be married or not?”

That elicited a sound from everyone. Ally smirked and walked away.

“Jennifer and I cannot be legally married until we are both at least sixteen years old.”

“Jeff Newman, I have got a song perfectly suited for you. Number 25 please, ‘Beauty School Dropout.’”

“Joan, Jenn, and Nancy, you can figure out the girls’ part on your own. Give it a try, please?”...

JEFF (the Girls)
Your story’s sad to tell,
A teenage ne’er do well,
Most mixed up
non-delinquent on the block!
Your future’s so unclear now,
What’s left of your career now?
Can’t even get a trade
in on your smile!
(Lalalala Lalalala Lalalalalalala)
(Lalalala Lalalala Lalalalalalala)
Beauty school dropout,
No graduation day for you.
Beauty school dropout,
Missed your midterms
and flunked shampoo!
Well at least you could
have taken time,
to wash and clean your clothes up,
After spending all that dough
to have the doctor fix your nose up!
Baby get moving
(Baby get movin),
Why keep your feeble hopes alive?
What are you proving
(What are you provin)?
You have got the dream
but not the drive.
If you go for your diploma,
you could join the steno pool.
Turn in your teasin comb
and go back to high school
Beauty school dropout
(Beauty school dropout),
Hanging around the corner store.
Beauty school dropout
(Beauty school dropout),
It’s about time you knew the score.
Well they couldn’t
teach you anything,
You think you are such a looker,
But no customer would go
to you unless she was a hooker!
Baby don’t sweat it
(Don’t sweat it),
You’re not cut out to hold a job.
Better forget it (Forget it),
Who wants their hair
done by a slob?

Now your bangs are curled,
your lashes whirled,
But still the world is cruel.
Wipe off that angel face
and go back to high school!

Baby don’t blow it,
Don’t put my good advice to shame.
Baby you know it,
Even Dear Abby’d say the same!

Now I have called the shot,
get off the pot, I really gotta fly!
Gotta be going to that
malt shop, in the sky!

Beauty school dropout
(Beauty school dropout)
Go back to high school
Beauty school dropout
(Beauty school dropout)
Go back to high school
Beauty school dropout
(Beauty school dropout)
Go back to high school

“Very nice Jeff, would you prefer to have someone on stage to sing this to?” I asked as everyone applauded.

“I could try that ... whatever you want, you are the boss.”

“Katherine, next time we do this I would like you on a chair for Jeff to sing to,”

Jeff’s eyes lit up. Peter seemed passive.

“Let’s take a break, ten minutes.”

“First up after the break will be Isabel, Rose, and Geena trying out a number first performed by the Andrews Sisters.”


Using Peter, James, and Jeff, we passed cold water bottles to everyone. I got one for me, Jenn and Isabel reserved a space between them for me to sit.

Izzy said, “Again, I am sorry for everyone being here, but doesn’t everybody sound great?”

“Don’t worry kid, you and I could work all night if we wanted to. However, I don’t believe Jennifer would appreciate it if we did.”

Turning and looking at Jennifer, Isabel quietly asked her, “Are you jealous of Michael and me?” I took a long slow drink and got up to take an equally long pee.
========
“OK, get back in place please. Just a minute ... how soon will dinner be ladies?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.