MICHAEL R. THOMAS - Cover

MICHAEL R. THOMAS

 

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - My name is Michael Thomas, and have been raised by my mother, after my father died. I was five and will turn 18 on my next birthday. This is the story about what happens starting from the year I was entering 6th Grade...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was caught. “Blue?”

“No, they aren’t, Loverboy,” Katie said. “Brown!”

“Sorry Ladies, it’s a fault I have. Like a moth to a light.”

“You mean like a babe to its mother’s teat, don’t you?” Alice said, starting another set of giggles.

I was getting used to being hassled like that ... and stayed quiet.

We got our food, which was delicious like always. After we ate, Katie paid, but I left a tip on the ticket. I suggested we get up and go, the kids will be back at ten am in the morning.

It was a quiet drive back to Vincennes.

“Penny for your thoughts, Lover?” Jenn said to me.

“I love you,” I answered just as quietly.

“Are you mad?”

“No, just pensive, I think.”

“About what?”

“Life, to be specific.”

“That’s deep,” she giggled.

“Sorry, I am not trying to bring you down with me.”

“You couldn’t do that. I love you just as much.”

“The way I treat women; I am surprised you still do. I am something of a misogynist, but it’s not purposeful.”

“I never said it was, you have never mistreated me.”

“I feel that it’s just a matter of time before something happens that makes you hate me.”

“Now Michael, that’s just stupid. You’re nearly fifteen, and very responsible. I love you and think you are the most talented young man I have ever come across. Stop beating yourself up about how you perceive women? You are a lover, not a fighter. Hold me tight and never let me go,” she said.

“Should I cancel tomorrow’s rehearsal?” I asked her.

“Only if you want to, honey. I will support whatever you decide to do.”

She and I started calling people cancelling our planned rehearsal, telling them we will see them at school. We got hold of everyone. I called the Chapman’s, speaking to Isabel. She was disappointed but was quite upbeat. She ended the call with a quiet ‘love you,’ which I said as well. Those who left their instruments would come and get them sometime before the start of school in the next 24 hours.

We pulled into our garage. I explained to Katie and Ally what we did. They said they understood, but they were being kind. My girl and me got comfy and laid down in front of the TV, the best we could.

I got fidgety and found myself at the piano. Jenn got up and sat by me. I was just making chords and a Harry Connick song popped in my head that was not in our songbook...

Not every man
can build his dream house
Not every man has
big words to say
Able men keep this world turnin’
For the rest of us
making our way
Not every man
can write a love song
To sing to the one that
he holds so true
There are things a
man can try learning
There are things he should
know how to do
Every man should
know how to love her
Every man should
know how to care
Every man should recognize
what she’s saying with her eyes
and help with her
burdens to bear

Not every man
can be the hero
And ride to the sun
when he is through
But it’s not the hero returning
At the end of the
work day to you

Every man should
know how to love her
Every man should
know how to care
Every man should recognize
what she’s saying with her eyes
and help with her
burdens to bear

By the time I was finished, my tears were falling on the keys. I had started crying about halfway through the song. Despite the tears, I kept on going trying my best to express my feelings to the beautiful woman sitting next to me.

Katie and Ally were in tears as they were preparing food for later in the week.

“It’s early, but can we go to bed, Jenn?”

“Sure,” she said getting up and taking my hand.


The kids had arrived to get their stuff. Peter and Isabel came by anyway just to say ‘Hello!’ They both are so direct.

“You sounded sad on the phone yesterday, Michael. Is everything really OK?” Isabel asked.

“I think I am just tired from doing stuff all the time. We spent the day yesterday looking at buses to travel together.”

“Yeah,” Peter said. “Dad came home disappointed. He thought he was making a sale yesterday.”

“You didn’t promise him that, had you?” I asked.

“I may have ... unintentionally,” Peter said.

“Well, we went to Evansville afterward and couldn’t find a thing in the size I was thinking of. So, nobody got the sale, if that makes him feel any better.”

“It might,” Peter chuckled.

Isabel took my hand and said, “My daddy gets mad sometimes.”

“He does?” Jenn said.

“Yeah,” Peter answered.

“Mad, loud or mad angry?” I asked.

“A little of both,” Isabel said. “That’s a reason I enjoy school, acting, and singing. It keeps me busy and in my room.”

“Izzy, they don’t need to know everything. They have enough of their own things going on,” Peter said.

Changing the subject, I bent down and asked Isabel, “If we added another young person, like yourself, who would you pick?”

“Boy or girl?” she asked.

“It wouldn’t really matter to me,” I answered.

“Well, if it was a girl, I’d pick Hannah Hucknall or Rose Newman ... if I had to pick a boy, it would be Doug Phillips or Fabian Reed.”

“Thank you very much. Would you mind singing with Doug or Fabian?”

“I want to sing with you, Michael, but for the good of the Gold Standards, I would sing ... whatever you pick with whomever you asked me to.”

What a remarkable little girl. I thanked her, and Peter, and they left together.

After the door closed, Jenn turned to me and said, “I see what you see in her. She is very wise for her age. Did you pick up on what Peter said? I swear I heard him imply that ‘Daddy’ may be verbally abusing them. Should we do anything about that?”

“We don’t know anything, only what you picked up from what he said. I wouldn’t have a clue on how to pursue this. Let’s wait until we can talk calmly to Mom, Ally, and Katie.”

By our dinnertime, all the instruments and sleeping bags were now gone, so we put the music stands in the garage and got the furniture back in its usual positions.

Jenn found her backpack as did I and we looked over the upcoming school year. I had a strong idea for the choirs and orchestras.

BACK TO SCHOOL!
I picked up both backpacks and followed my girlfriend to her car. We got to school together. I checked in with Clarice first, then hustled back to Jackson for their orchestra class, which was before Lincolns. They had both been moved to their respective auditoriums, as did the choirs later in the day.

While not ready for the public, it had been declared safe for classroom purposes. They were setting up as I walked in.

Mr. Michael Bell greeted me saying, “Welcome to Thomas Auditorium. Named after the best damn conductor on the planet.”

They all greeted me standing up for me. I saw Katie, Jennie, Paul, Cece, Clara, and Harold applauding as well.

“We have only seventy minutes a day ... you are wasting them, sit down.” That got everyone to his or her seats, even the adults. There was a group chuckle.

I saw a brand-new piano with a new brunette piano player. She introduced herself as Cathy Amos. That made me smile.

I was apparently going to be watched ... observed today.

They were all ready to play something.

“Cathy, give me a middle C please?”

She did.

“Everyone please match that note right now?”

I walked through them listening. I went to First Tuba, Claude and said, “Middle C, please?”

“That’s practically impossible for a Tuba ... Sir.”

“So, you are telling me because you can’t do it, it’s impossible. Aaron, can you give me a middle C?”

He did, very clearly.

“Aaron, you are now First chair. Cathy ... G5, please?”

They exchanged a glance, then places.

I was at the bassists. Jorge got it first, then Stephen. “Thank you, stay as you are.”

I did the same thing all through this orchestra, then said, “Every month or so, we may do something like this. I don’t want anyone to think they can’t be replaced. I don’t want anyone to think that they can’t get any better than they are right now.”

“Paul, could you help me handing out the music for the February event?”

“Yes sir, Mr. Thomas,” he said handing out sheet music packets for our Duet Concert of music.

“We will be working on this, four days a week. On Fridays, we will practice WICKED and in two Saturdays, there will be auditions for the singers. Turn to number twelve, “The Girl Is Mine” and we will give it a try. You are all very good. Let no one tell you otherwise.”

I raised my baton pointing at Tiffany and we practiced the number. They caught the rhythm, and everyone participated.

After a half-dozen musical numbers, we had time for one more, so I said, “Number 21, ‘The Prayer.’ Violinists, this is a nice show off piece. Don’t rush it...”

After it was over, I spoke, “We just have time to do one more thing. Miss Stapleton, would you step forward please?”

She did.

“Would Larry Mitchell, Dorothy Rouse, Charles Alexander and Keri Butler please step forward? Carefully put down your instruments.”

They came forward. Katie got them in a line.

“You have shown the most improvement and I would like to invite you to be members of the Gold Standard Society?”

Ten-year-old Larry jumped the highest of the bunch, as they each had a GS Necklace put on them from behind.

“Raise your right hands, please?”

They did, “Do you promise to be your best both at school and as a member of the Gold Standard Society?”

“YES.”

“Do you promise to promote music to those friends of yours who don’t know about us?”

“YES.”

“Go on to your next class everybody ... great job.”

I turned to Paul and said, “I leave them in your hands. I will be there as I can, but not as much as I have been.”

I put out a hand, but he hugged me. I quickly hugged or kissed the hands of those other adults. Not much time before my orchestra class at Lincoln started. I took the rest of the music with me just beating the first of the students arriving at Lincoln Auditorium.

Somehow, in heels, Jennie and Katie arrived to watch me again. Richard and Clarice joined us.

I went through all the same as I had at Jackson, including repositioning the chairs as necessary. No one was rude or sassy as the people switched positions.

At the appropriate time, I asked Bellamy Foster to step up and initiated her into the GSS. She was very proud to be the 26th Member as she stepped back into the group.

We also started some music after Jennie helped me hand out the scores. It seemed easier to put everything in hard covers these days.

I had them practice the Shania Twain/Bryan White duet called “From This Moment On” and “The Closer I Get to You” by Donnie Hathaway and Roberta Flack.

A motivational speech later, they were leaving for their next class. Jennie Robinson gave me a big hug and said, “Well done, Michael.”


I had a two-period break plus lunch before the choir at Jackson meets with Lincolns’ class right after. I had deferred taking any high school classes until after the Cece/Paul wedding. That would give me time for the GOLD STANDARD stuff. I also would now need more music stands.

My phone rang. “Hello, this is Michael.”

“Hi honey,” Ally said. “A big box was delivered for you. I thought I should let you know.”

“Is it from “Sheet Music Plus?”

“Yes, so you were expecting it?”

“I am sorry, I didn’t realize I hadn’t said anything. Open it if you like. It’s a bunch of sheet music including Beatles music. Find some songs you would like to sing from there. I will do all I can to please my future mother-in-law ... except that.”

“You read my mind Michael. Have a wonderful day sweetheart.”

“Take care, Ally.”


At the choir classes, I did the same sort of things from earlier. At Lincoln High, James Allen was initiated into the GSS and over at Jackson. Rose Newman screeched when she was asked to step forward and receive our (unofficially) last available necklace. That makes our total group 28 people strong.

At the end of the day, I heard a big horn blast from outside. I walked out to see Jan and Ally climbing out of a beautiful black TurtleTop Odyssey XLT bus. Much bigger than what I was expecting.

I was shaking my head as I went to her and gave her a big hug. The GSS people were all coming out to look at it. Even Harold came out to look it over.

“Michael,” mom said. “Brian found an appropriate contract and release form and we have been to every parent waiting for them to read and sign it.”

Katie came out and said, “Oh Wow. That’s really big.”

Mom went to the front seat of it and pulled out a bull horn, “Attention all members of the Gold Standard Society. I am your ride today. Come on, you have a rehearsal in fifteen minutes.”

Isabel came out and came running to me. “Is this what we are traveling in? Is this one of my daddy’s?”

“I think so, Izzy. This is plenty big enough for us to travel in, don’t you think?” I counted the seats... 49 in total, including the driver!

“Yes,” she said excitedly. “Can I go inside?”

“Sure thing! My mother has called a rehearsal. Go inside and save me a seat, would you?”

She went in as mom repeated her announcement. The bus began to fill up. Ally and Peter took their instruments and placed them in the baggage section.

“This looks like too many kids, Michael,” Mom noticed. “Did you add to the Gold Standard again?”

“Yep. I think we have our final group here Mom. How tough is this to drive?”

“Not so bad. We have eight students who are old enough to be drivers, so it doesn’t necessarily fall on Ally, Katie and me to do all the driving.”

She got in the driver’s seat, Ally in the co-pilot seat. I found Isabel with her school bag. She picked it up and giggled when I sat next to her. Jenn was right behind us.

The trip went quickly. At home, I walked ahead of the group, with Isabel and Jenn holding on to me. Opening the front door, the first thing I noticed was that the mini grand piano was gone, but a full-sized 88-key Yamaha Synthesizer, with a much smaller profile was in its place. We would fit better, but there are five more musicians to accommodate.

They started coming in with instruments in hand. Peter was helping Tiffany get in her trap set. After they were all set up, I handed our newest members the ‘book.’ Larry thought it was cool. I hope he is as quick a study as his siblings.

Finally, we were ready!

“James Allen, front and center. Number nine everyone.”

He turned to it and gave out a big smile. “Thanks for starting me out, Michael ... I will not let you down.”

I started this fabulous James Bond musical number...

JAMES BAILEY ALLEN
He always runs while others walk.
He acts while other men just talk.
He looks at this world, and wants it all,
So he strikes ... like Thunderball.

(Three trumpets are perfect!)

He knows the meaning of success.
His needs are more, so he gives less.
They call him the winner who takes all.
And he strikes, like Thunderball.
Any woman he wants, he will get.
He will break any heart without regret.
His days of asking are all gone.
His fight goes on and on and on.

But he thinks that
the fight is worth it all.
So he strikes like Thunderball...

His operatic style voice is perfectly suited for this number. Wow!

Everyone waited for the music to finish, and then they broke into great applause. He is also easy on the eyes, as Joan noticed.

“Calm down, Rosie ... you are coming next. Number 39. Joan and Jenn back her up, please?”

They all turned to it and got in position...

ROSE RLIZABETH NEWMAN
I feel pretty,
oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty
and witty and bright!
And I pity
any girl who isn’t me tonight.
I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It’s alarming how
charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I am real.
See the pretty girl
in that mirror there
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!
I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running
and dancing for joy,
For I am loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!
JOAN/JENN
Have you met
my good friend Maria,
The craziest girl on the block?
You will know her
the minute you see her,
She’s the one who is in
an advanced state of shock.
She thinks she’s in love.
She thinks she’s in Spain.
She isn’t in love,
She’s merely insane.
It must be the heat
Or some rare disease,
Or too much to eat
Or maybe it’s fleas.
Keep away from her,
Send for Chino!
This is not the
Ma-ria we know!
Modest and pure,
Polite and refined,
Well-bred and mature
And out of her mind!
ROSE
I feel pretty,
oh, so pretty
That the city
should give me its key.
A committee
should be organized to honor me.
JOAN/JENN
La la la la...
ROSE
I feel dizzy,
I feel sunny,
I feel fizzy
and funny and fine,
And so pretty,
Miss America
can just resign!
JOAN/JENN
La la la la...

ROSE
See the pretty girl
in that mirror there
JOAN/JENN
What mirror where?
ROSE
Who can that attractive girl be?
JOAN/JENN
Which? What? Where? Whom?
ROSE
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!
JOAN/JENN
Such a pretty me!
ALL THREE
I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running
and dancing for joy,
For I am loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

Isabel ran up to Rose, and they hugged.

We went another thirty-five minutes before taking a break.

“Is it true that Isabel suggested me?” Rose asked.

“Yes, you have a good friend in her.”

“You know that all she talks about when not in class is you, Michael. Don’t break her heart?”

“I won’t, Rosie.”

Right then Brian popped in to say “Hi,” and after giving Janice a nice kiss he said, “Was he surprised?”

“Yes, you were right honey, he was speechless for all of five minutes,” my mother said.

“There is something else we need, Dad?” I said wondering how far I could take this new relationship.

“What is it, Michael?”

“What do you know about drum sets?” I said.

“I was a drummer before college, in a band and everything, so try me?”

“I want to upgrade Tiffany’s drum set and then get another matching set to keep for when we rehearse here,” I said motioning Tiffany to come up to us.

“TC, if you could have a few more bells and whistles in your drum set what would they be?” I asked this cute young black-haired lady.

“A second Bass drum, with pedal, two more toms and two more high hat cymbals,” she said in one breath.

“Write that down, along with what you already have, and I will take care of that,” he said.

“Can I give your father a kiss, please?”

“On the cheek,” I suggested.

She did, then said, “Oh, and some more sticks, brushes and a nice pair of soft mallets. Thank you, Mr. O’Sullivan. I will pay you back.”

“No need, Miss Case. I would consider it an investment in the future of the Gold Standard Society.”

“OK people, back to work. We’re stopping at seven pm, so you can get home in time for schoolwork.”

There was a groan... “Or I could call it finished right now.”

That brightened their faces.

“I need Jenn, Janice, Ally and Katherine please?”

“I also need both Peter and James.”

“Number 133 please. “Blurred Lines” ... Nancy, you are on the big keyboard for this.”

“Ladies, you are strictly here to dance in some sort of way, while us guys are singing.”

“1, 2, 3, and...”

PETER
Everybody get up
Everybody get up
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
JAMES
If you can’t hear
what I am trying to say
If you can’t read
from the same page
Maybe I am going deaf,
Maybe I am going blind
Maybe I am out of my mind

PETER
OK now he was close,
tried to domesticate you
But you are an animal,
baby, it’s in your nature
Just let me liberate you
Hey, hey, hey
You don’t need no papers
Hey, hey, hey
That man is not your maker

JAMES
And that’s why I am
goin’ take a good girl
I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it
You’re a good girl

Can’t let it get past me
You’re far from plastic
Talk about getting blasted
I hate these blurred lines

I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it
But you are a good girl
The way you grab me
Must wanna get nasty
Go ahead, get at me

JAMES
What do they make dreams for
When you got them jeans on
What do we need steam for
You the hottest girl in this place
I feel so lucky
Hey, hey, hey
You wanna hug me
Hey, hey, hey
What rhymes with hug me?
Hey, hey, hey

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.