Walking Holiday - Cover

Walking Holiday

Copyright© 2017 by HAL

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I was on a walking holiday, getting away from all the relatives congratulating me on getting hopeless A Levels. My life was over. then I met the four girls at Llangruntyg

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

“I was still first” she said, and went into the kitchen and made a pot of tea.

“Not that way you weren’t” I whispered to her sister, and we dissolved in laughter.

“Are you shocked that I wanted to do this? I just wanted to, you know, try these things. It was good fun. Think I’ll stick to the normal sex most of the time though”

“I was surprised rather than shocked. Surprised in a very good way.”

We sat up to drink the mugs of tea Erica had brought. Fiona tried pulling the blanket round her chest, but it kept slipping down. Erica couldn’t help commenting “Oh, put them away big sis. You’ll put us all off our tea”

“I’ll go and shower then” Fiona said, and stood up, stark naked, grabbed a blanket and wrapped herself and walked away. I reflected that, yes, Terri had been right about Fiona having an impressive bush. Pulling the blanket uncovered me, I was upstanding. “Dave, is that thing never resting?” Seems that it was open season to laugh at poor old Dave. I didn’t mind, given what had happened last night.

The day was spent doing stuff around the house for a while, cleaning, tidying, gardening. I was surprised how willing the girls were to get into this. They really wanted to get things as good as possible for when the two grandparents came back. I offered to leave, but they (and, by message, granny) seemed to feel I was still useful. I fixed the gate, adjusted the garage doors. I actually enjoyed the bits of handiwork I was doing; and not only because the girls would come past to see what I was up to and commend me and then give me a kiss. Not only because of that, but I’m pretty sure that office environments would be much nicer places to work if an attractive woman came up and said ‘that presentation on global investments in sub-saharan Africa – good job’ and then gave you a kiss (even on the cheek). I’d work somewhere like that.

In the afternoon we went to the beach, the girls spent a lot of time in their colour coded bikinis. The trouble with those bikinis was that they lay on their fronts, bar straps undone and perfect row of bottoms covered by small, thin material; and I’d have to go for a swim as I reminisced about what had happened to those bottoms under that material. I was glad I didn’t own Speedos, they would never have coped with the internal pressure of so many erections.

So, into town again. “Hi Mum, can you ring me back?”

“Hi Mum, I’m fine, how are you? How’s Dad?”

“Hello Cherub” She always calls me Cherub when she is heading down a more difficult path, I had a head of golden curls when I was little. I had an inkling what might be coming. “I’m fine, your Dad says hi, he’s fine too. He’s working on that old bicycle of his; he’s decided he needs to get fit. Wants me to get a bike as well” This was the softening up process; I’m not stupid, ma, come on.

“How’s the walking coming on, or are you still staying in that Welsh village?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.