The Filthy Wife - Cover

The Filthy Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Dsimp

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Paul has always known that his wife turned tricks to help pay the bills, but once they become reliant on the income they can't help but take more and more dangerous risks to find clients. How far is too far, and what price will they have to pay?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Jenissa was relaxing on the couch with her husband, Paul, when there was a knock at the door. Paul sighed, having a pretty good idea of who it would be, and answered it. Just as he’d expected their neighbor was on the other side.

“Hey Dennis,” Paul said, walking back toward the living room. Jenissa was already standing and putting her hair up.

“Hey,” he replied hurriedly before slipping five twenty dollar bills into Paul’s hand. “We got to hurry,” he said, walking toward Jenissa, “my wife’s going to be home soon.” Jenissa took his hand and led him toward their bedroom.

“Speed’s never been a problem before,” she said with a smile. Dennis grimaced but followed her in anyway.

For the next ten minutes Paul turned the volume on their TV up louder and louder to try and drown out the noise of the sloppy blowjob their neighbor was getting from his wife in the next room. At least it was just head, when it was sex he had to leave the apartment to get away from it. And then he ran the risk of someone seeing him out and hearing his wife at the same time, so most of the time he just sat and listened.

It had been like this for close to two years now. In severe financial difficulties and with Jenissa not being able to hold down a job it had been Paul who had first suggested she whore herself out. He had been joking, but it planted the idea in her head. By coincidence she made a proposal to him on the same day that his hours at work were reduced, and he felt powerless to tell her no. If she was willing to do it it didn’t seem fair for him to stop her.

The deal was that she would indeed prostitute herself, but she wouldn’t be walking any streets or posting ads online. She’d work through strictly personal connections. Friends, neighbors, friends of friends or neighbors. It seemed safer, even if it did lead to most of Paul’s male friends, even those who did not chose to partake, knowing she was a whore. Her circle of clients had new people pop up and others drop out since she started, but she maintained a good flow of 2-3 men per week, charging $150 for sex and $100 for a blowjob. It wouldn’t make them rich but it did make the ends meet.

Speaking of, Paul now heard that Dennis had transitioned to fucking his wife.

“That bastard better have brought the other fifty,” Paul grumbled to himself, giving up on drowning them out with the TV and slipping on some headphones to listen to music.

For his part Paul had taken the arrangement better than he thought he would. Part of him liked that so many men were willing to pay to be with his wife. She had a pretty face with a somewhat thick body. A big ass and tits, with an average stomach. He’d always found her attractive but the confirmation felt good. Seeing his wife covered in cum sometimes didn’t feel so good, and being known as the guy whose wife is a whore annoyed him, but the bills were paid and they were even saving a bit.

Paul popped the headphones out once he saw the door open. Dennis was still zipping up his jeans. He tossed some bills toward Paul.

“You know you can pay her directly, right?” he asked, putting them with the rest of the money in his pocket.

“Sure, yeah,” he said awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. He’d fucked Jenissa at least a couple dozen times but still got weird about it around Paul.

“Tell Madelyn I said hi,” Jenissa said with a wink from the doorway, still nude. Dennis got even more embarrassed and bolted out the door.

“I don’t get it,” she said, settling back down next to her husband on the couch. “Madelyn is prettier than me, why’s he pay to fuck me when she’s home for free.” Paul sighed and put his arm around his wife. He was used to the post fuck cuddles by now but the idea of another guy’s cum inside her still freaked him out a little.

“I guess some guys just need something different sometimes.” He paused and Jenissa cocked her head to the side as if wondering why he was so dumb sometimes. “And of course you’re prettier than Madelyn.” She smiled.

“No I’m not, but thanks anyway.” Paul shrugged. She wasn’t. No use in lying.

“Maybe you’re a better fuck,” he said.

“I am a pretty good fuck, aren’t I?” she said, extending her hand across his lap. “And here I am, a good fuck, all lubed up. Do you want to fuck Dennis right out of me?”

“Oh god,” he said, leaning back. Jenissa let down her long dark wavy hair and slid down to her knees. Her tits hung and swayed magnificently as she popped Paul’s cock out of his shorts and started sucking it. And to think, their neighbor had been in that mouth not fifteen minutes ago.

Jenissa reached down to her thigh and scooped up a little cum that had run out of her. Making eye contact with Paul the whole time she put her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

“You’re fucking filthy,” Paul said, breathing heavily.

“You want to fuck my filthy whore pussy, don’t you?” she asked, turning around and bending over. Paul could see more cum leaking out of her. This was far more her fetish than his, but she had this way of getting him in the mood for it. He slapped her ass once and then started fucking her, hard.

A few minute later they had both orgasmed and were laying on the floor. Paul looked his wife up and down. She looked like a slut, but maybe that was just because he knew she was one. At least she always seemed to enjoy it. Or almost always.

“Daniel wants to come over tomorrow,” he said, stroking her hair. Jenissa groaned. “You don’t have to see him.”

“Daniel’s a fucking weirdo,” she said, rolling over toward her husband. “He’s so nice normally, but...”

“I know.” Paul was silent for a minute. “I told him no, he offered to pay double.”

“Fuck,” Jenissa said, considering it.

“So I told him no. So he said triple.”

“What did you say then?”

“I said I’d ask you.” Paul looked down at his wife. He kind of hoped she’d still refuse.

“Fine. But we’re buying something fun with that money, if I’m going to deal with his ass.” Paul grimaced and nodded. “And you’re coming too, I don’t trust him.”

“Then you shouldn’t fuck him.”

“$400 is too much to pass up, and you’ll be there anyway.” Paul nodded and decided against correcting his wife’s math this time. He’d just have to make sure Daniel handed him the money the next day and not Jenissa.

Daniel’s impending appointment cast a bit of a cloud over the next day. Paul went to work which left Jenissa alone to spend an hour doing housework and then collapse in a pile of boredom in front of the TV.

Daniel had been one of their first clients; Jenissa had actually requested Paul approach him about the situation they were in. He seemed like a very nice guy and was single, which was now a bit of a rarity for her clients but at the time she’d preferred. She’d seen him a handful of times when he started making requests.

First he asked her to not act like she liked it as much. She tried to fake apathy, but this wasn’t what he was looking for. He then told her to fight back a little. She did so playfully, but still didn’t excite him how he wanted. It took a while but finally the word ‘rape’ came out and Jenissa understood. She fought back tooth and nail but was always overpowered and taken by Daniel. This also meant that their visits had to take place in his detached home, and not Paul and Jenissa’s apartment she typically worked out of. Hearing some sex noises could be explained away. Hearing “Daniel, stop! Oh god stop! Oh god help me someone help me!” not so much.

And so that afternoon they made the short drive out to Daniel’s house, Jenissa’s mood being roughly that of a child headed to the dentist.

“Safe word is potato,” Jenissa said as they pulled into the driveway. Paul sighed and nodded.

“If you need a safe word you shouldn’t be doing this.”

“It’s just a precaution,” Jenissa assured him, “and besides, business has been slowing down. We need the money this month.” She pulled out some dark red lipstick and applied it.

“We can afford a slow month,” Paul said, but his wife had already opened her door and started toward the house. She was wearing a white button up blouse and blue pleated skirt. From a distance she looked like a slutty highschooler, and that wasn’t on accident.

“Hey there,” Daniel said with a smile as she walked in. He nodded at Paul behind her but looked a little annoyed that he was there. “Jacked up your prices, eh?”

“Jacked up your demands, eh?” Jenissa replied.

“Starting early, I like it,” Daniel said, smiling again. “You want to watch this time Paul?” he asked.

“Fuck. No. What room are you going to be in and what’s the furthest room away from that?”

“You could sit outside in your car. We might move around the house a bit,” Daniel suggested.

“That’s alright,” Paul replied, walking toward the guest bathroom. “Think you can stay out of here?”

“For you anything, my friend.” Paul walked in and closed the door, and Daniel turned back toward Jenissa, a menacing look in his eyes. “Go.”

“Daniel, get away from me,” Jenissa said, backing away slowly. “I don’t want to fuck you anymore. I just came over to tell you we’re through.” Daniel walked toward her. “I’m not going to fuck you anymore.”

“Maybe you’re not going to fuck me anymore,” Daniel said, grabbing her by the hair, “but I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.” He swung her around and toward a wall. Jenissa could’ve stopped herself but let her body slam into it and fall to the ground. “Come here you fucking slut.”

“No!” Jenissa screamed, making a run for his bedroom. It was about as far away from the bathroom as she could get and would spare Paul having to hear some of what was happening. Daniel grabbed her just before she made it to the door and threw her again toward the wall, this time keeping ahold of her shirt so some of the buttons popped off. “Stop! I don’t want this!”

“I do, you little fuck toy,” Daniel said, walking toward her again. He pulled her up by her hair and slapped her hard across her face. They were right outside the bathroom door and were both sure Paul could hear every detail. “You little piece of meat.” He ripped off the top and bra and gave her another hard slap across her breasts. He reached down and put a hand up her skirt. “No panties huh? And you say you didn’t come here to fuck me.” He threw her down onto the floor. “Crawl to me. Beg me to fuck you.”

“No!” Jenissa screamed. Daniel unzipped his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers. His cock was already engorged. “I don’t want to fuck you! Get away!” She kicked at his leg as he walked toward her again and made pretty good contact. It seemed to both infuriate and enflame the passions of Daniel.

“I’m going to make you sorry you did that,” he said in a low growl. He pulled her up once again by her hair and ripped off her skirt. He dragged her over to the bathroom door and pushed her face against it. “You’re going to wish you just let me have what I deserved when you came over here.”

“Stop, wait, no!” Jenissa cried as she felt Daniel’s cock enter her from behind. “Oh god, no, stop!” The screams were completely audible for Paul as he sat on the closed toilet in the bathroom. He considered turning on the shower to partially drown out the noise but needed to be alert for the safe word. “I’ll give you whatever you want just stop please!”

“Oh, but this is what I want.” He pulled out and pushed her down to her knees, facing him. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down until his cock was in her throat. “Bite it and I’ll kill you.”

Jenissa gagged loudly as Daniel skull fucked her. It was almost enough for Paul to go say something but she would have to be the one to make that call. Paul held back on cumming to make her suffer a little bit more, thick saliva soaking her face and body, lip stick and make up running all over her face. Finally he pulled out and shot a large load in her hair and on her forehead. It mixed with the spit and make up and caked her face in a dark disgusting substance.

“Thank you Jenissa, that was wonderful,” he said, smiling again as he stepped back and put his clothing back on.

“Yeah, it was great,” Jenissa replied, a little hoarse. Paul counted out the money and handed it to her.

“$450, all here. Worth every penny, though I’m afraid at that price I won’t be able to see you very often.”

“Tragedy,” Paul said, emerging from the bathroom. He didn’t look angry but he did look tired. The whole ordeal had lasted about twenty minutes but felt like hours.

“Tell you what though,” Daniel said, “give you an extra $50 if you don’t clean off till you get home. Text me a pic when you get there?” Paul was about to say no but Jenissa spoke first.

“Sure, whatever. Money up front though. Don’t know when I’ll be seeing you again for us to settle up.”

“Of course, I trust I’ll get my picture.” He smiled again. The smile used to look sweet and innocent but now that same smile looked like evil.

Back in the car Jenissa’s face was still a disaster. She’d put a towel down and her shirt and skirt back on but was carrying her bra slung over her shoulder.

“What if one of the neighbors sees you?” Paul asked, in a minor freak out.

“Good advertising,” Jenissa replied. Paul rolled his eyes. “Look we take the picture right outside the car, then I towel off real quick, it’ll be fine. It’s a free fifty bucks.”

“Can we please never see Daniel again?” Paul asked. “I can’t take sitting in there and listening to that happen to you. It’s hard enough when you’re into it, or pretending to be. When you’re getting ... that done to you...”

“Fine, no love lost here,” she said, “but we DO need more clients. Mark got all religious and stopped cheating on his wife an Charlie lost his job and can’t afford me anymore. James hardly ever comes by anymore. We’re down to like once a week. That’s not covering the bills.”

“I get it, I get it,” Paul said. He hated drumming up new clients. Sometimes it came easy and one of his friends who was sworn to secrecy blabbed anyway to another interested person. Now he was going to have to go hunt for guys he thought would be willing to fuck his wife for money, which meant telling them he let guys fuck his wife for money. He’d lost several acquaintances by offering his wife to them and freaking them out. “What about James? The other James, from work?”

“Tall James? The black guy?” Paul nodded. “Yeah, I’d fuck Tall James. For money of course.”

“Of course. He checked you out at the picnic thing last month.”

“Is he still with that girl he brought to that?”

“His fiancée? Yes, he’s still with his fiancée.”

“Ew. She looked tragic.” Jenissa looked at herself in the mirror. A glob of cum and mascara was dripping from her cheek to her shirt. “I mean permanently. When I look bad it’s temporary.”

“You could be nice to the girl. You’re about to try and fuck her husband.”

“Then why fake being nice?” They arrived at the parking lot for their apartment complex, and it was thankfully empty of pedestrians. Jenissa made sure to get their building in the background and sent Daniel his picture, afterwards changing his name in her phone to ‘Daniel Asshole Don’t Answer.’ She cleaned off as best she could and made it inside undetected.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.