Charmed Buns - Cover

Charmed Buns

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I don't own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. However later chapters may explore earlier seasons with those characters featured prominently. The codes include future chapter plans. Don't try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted on only in the imagination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Ghost   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Scatology   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Pegging   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

I don’t own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in the episodes of Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. Please note codes include future chapter plans. Please read and vote and consider its development in your vote as new chapters are added. Don’t every try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted upon home. All actions should only take place with adults that are eighteen years-old or older with full consent of both parties.


Leo had looked on all night at the spankings for charity and got some balls to take his very own pain in the ass in line. The spanking offered the perfect opportunity for Piper to finally to be put over his lap as well-meaning, high spirited, pig-headed ways had to be expelled from their magic oriented lives.

For the festive occasion, Piper was wearing tight green velvet slacks with a zipper that ran up the butt crack which was apropos for what Leo had in mind.

They had now come some ways in the charity spanking and the audience in the ballroom was mesmerized. They couldn’t take their eyes off the young in love couple. It was apparent by her obedience, no matter how strong the swats and the loving way Piper looked back up at Leo. Her eyes showed she understood Leo was taking advantage of the opportunity to straighten her out. That’s why to Piper’s shock since they were in public Leo unzipped the tight green slacks down the middle of her crack parting them and then with glee ripped down her matching panties as well.

Leo exclaimed to the audience he was going to enjoy this!” Piper bucked on his lap with a new startled fright. But, the Leo held onto her arm real, real tight. Piper gasped loudly and puffed out her cheeks looking up at Leo but it was for naught. “You’ve got a good spanking coming young lady” Leo told Piper.

SMACK! The Leo’s round ping-pong style paddle landed with a loud report on bare resilient feminine flesh.

“OWWW” The sudden burn took over her nerve system from the spanking as she snapped her brown head back and her pretty mouth opened in a wide oval as a loud cry of anguish emerged from her throat.

CRACK! Before Piper could react to the first bare spank, Leo’s paddle landed again, this time squarely against her curvaceous plump right butt cheek.

“Oww” Piper screamed again, her snowy-white legs flashing up and her brown haired head jerked backwards, reared up her red cheeks and a loud fart graced the large ball room which made it echo. “Oopsie, sorry.” Piper said. She had humiliated herself and the ball room had all heard it.

All that said there was something definitely distinct the observers could feel and they couldn’t even see how Leo’s hard dick was digging into Piper’s mid section. There was a rhythm to his spanks on her behind and her corresponding bucks that was synchronized into a pattern much like a more a more familiar marital pattern that procreated mankind.

Piper POV:

Leo swatted my fleshiest part of my baby-fat bottom. Since it had been my suggestion I couldn’t object. It still beat the welts his belt would have left for me to deal with at home. These had been my choices and now that Leo was of the mind to take care of business on my behind, I decided not to complain because spanking my firm butt while it certainly hurt more than his hand with the round wooden paddle it beat the alternative of the thick wood cutting board located at home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.