Charmed Buns
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I don't own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. However later chapters may explore earlier seasons with those characters featured prominently. The codes include future chapter plans. Don't try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted on only in the imagination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Ghost   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Scatology   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Pegging   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Meanwhile in the Christmas Ball Room overlooking the twinkling lights of the San Francisco skyline was nearly full. The pretty long blonde haired witch swished and swayed from side to side displaying her round shapely bottom packed into her black slacks. Billie the coed witch found herself in the presence of “Piffy Piper at the hip party, which was being attended by her sisters Piper, Phoebe and Leo.

Witchcraft is a learned craft and much responsibility is needed to learn and use it correctly and for ‘human good.’ Billie had not grown into her role as the newest Charmed One. Piper voiced her opinion that Billie was not progressing and might endanger all of them. She believed that part of the problem was jealous and didn’t like the way her husband, Leo had been taken in by the beauty of her bottom.

Billie possessed a round, shapely bottom just below her long strands of straight golden blonde hair. In Piper’s eyes, Billie was a selfish, spoiled, self-serving, mischievous, misbehaving brat. For she well knew this witch could be quite the bitch! Billie in typical arrogant fashion, now that she was at physical risk tried to struggle to protect her precious bottom from the painful onslaught.

“Since the night was for charity and Billie showed by her body language she did not want to put over the knee of Piper, who had let it be known that she had been displeased with the careless way she concocted spells and then used magic. Piper did her best to help Billie change her mind and used the crowd to egg her ego on and volunteer for a spanking. “Ah, come on, Billie. It’s all for charity!”

The young blonde with the shiny blonde shoulder length hair whined that she didn’t want to be spanked.

“Remember, don’t go in the house

“You see, It’s like talking to a wall,” Piper said to Leo.

“Yeah, she’s got the Halliwell hearing alright, Leo quipped.

“You will be going to school with me, so if there is a heinie to kiss around here it’s mine!”

While the Charmed Ones remarked, “Oh Billie don’t be silly.

Billie walked up to Piper in his white beard and red suit. She didn’t give a hoot that this was charity as she settled in for her spanking.

As Billie sniffled looking down at the floor, Piper moved on to the business at hand her spanking soon to begin.

The jolly lady who ruled the Halliwell sisters roost reached beneath her and unzipped her black slacks.

Billie awaited what she knew were bound to be hard whacks considering the problems she and Piper had been having since she became the newest ‘Charmed One.’

“Z-z-z-i-p” Billie’s zipper was lowered and shamefully, helplessly her Piper lifted her hips, as he pulled and tugged till her Black slacks yielded their fleshy bottom load. The sounds of her spanking, its cracks would sound.

The reality of her situation showed this was no longer fiction. The witch was a bitch and the bidding had been heated. The newest witch was about to have hot ‘Charmed Buns.’ had been picked, but would Piper or Kira be next?

Billie struggled & tussled as Piper lowered her slacks & dislodged her shiny red panties. The holiday- goer put up quite a fuss, regretting agreeing to the charity spanking.

Pops and swats up and down one soft cheek, before rising up the other snowy-white bottom cheeks.

Billie squeals were heard as the pretty witch felt her panties now on display. Cold air raising goose bumps on her lower bare bottom cheeks because her legs were splayed wide.

Piper and Billie settled in a long winter’s spank. Big sis raised her hand high above her visibly trembling blue panty clad bottom target and began spanking Billie with swats that peppered both cheeks of her bottom. They covered and built the heat down below even below the skin the meat of her buttocks. It all threatened Billie’s well being not just now, but tomorrow as well her thin red panties-see thru offered her little protection.

At first Billie’s butt moved around, but not a sound was heard in the hotel ballroom,

Except, SPANK! SWAT! As hand met her festive red panty-clad bottom which was receiving a volley of swats that landed hard and caused mounting physical pain.

The building effect on Billie began to show, she whimpered under her breath.

Piper stopped her spanking her bottom now very red with health.

When what did she feel but four tiny fingernails dig into her butt crack, as he grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, revealing her pink skinned bottom.

The cool air felt good on her hot pink butt cheeks but not for long.

Her underwear having been lowered by Piper without a care, while Billie yelled that it just wasn’t fair.

Piper’s nimble fingers pulled her panties down guaranteed her spanking would now be on the bare.

While party looker gave Billie’s pink spanked ass a good stare.

Her 19 year old bottom was perfection all red and aglow.

Billie was humiliated with red face holiday cheer as Piper whispered in her ear it was her paddle she should fear.

The pretty blonde’s bottom was shiny as a penny. She huffed, puffed and whined as Piper twisted her wrist behind her back and raised her bottom as new splats made new clatter.

Quick as a flash Piper produced the round wooden paddle with an unusual feature. It had had an almost rounded long handle. That feature was something that would become important to Bille as Piper put an exclamation point on her hard punishment. It was time to pay the ‘piper’ for numerous intolerable acts which time and time again showed poor judgment on her part as a Charmed One. The blonde coed looked back and saw the gleam of the paddle; she heard the crowd assembled gleefully yelled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.