Charmed Buns - Cover

Charmed Buns

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I don't own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. However later chapters may explore earlier seasons with those characters featured prominently. The codes include future chapter plans. Don't try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted on only in the imagination.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Magic   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Ghost   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Scatology   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Pegging   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

I don’t own the television show, Charmed or the characters nor do I get any money from the writing or posting of this story. This is fan fiction based loosely on events that take place in the episodes of Charmed. This plot is loosely based on Season Four. Please note codes include future chapter plans. Please read and vote and consider its development in your vote as new chapters are added. Don’t every try any of these scenarios. They are fantasies and not to be acted upon home. All actions should only take place with adults that are eighteen years-old or older with full consent of both parties.

By Gator There is no greater appropriate time to start a fan fic based on three magical girls, now all adults. Halloween is the one time of the year when the ‘outrageous,’ is the norm and a trick is seen for its creativity and not its vulgar nature. On no other night are inhibitions tossed aside. It’s that special time where you can become or do capricious acts many times without judgment or consequences. Tricks that any other day would have serious consequences. A time of year when conventional behavior is not always expected and the realm of reality can be explored. That is the psychology of Halloween. Part of that fantasy is playing out less usual scenes as will become apparent in this and following chapters.

The Halloween Ball Room atop The Transamerica Pyramid Tower overlooked the twinkling lights of the San Francisco Skyline which was filled with costumed party-goers and some wore mask to accent their costumes.

The pretty long brown haired witch swished and swayed from side to side displaying her round shapely bottom packed into her brown corduroy pants. Phoebe Halliwell found herself in the presence of “the masked Joker at the hip party, which was being attended by her sisters Piper, Phoebe and Kira in addition to the Charmed Ones.

Phoebe walked up to Joker in his face mask and purple coat and green pants. She didn’t give a hoot that this was charity as she settled in for her spanking. As Phoebe sniffled looking down at the floor, Joker moved on to the business at hand her spanking soon to begin.

The Joker of Batman lore man with so many fans reached beneath her and unbuttoned her brown pants “Z-Z-Z-IPPP” Phoebe’s zipper that ran down between her butt crack was lowered and shamefully, helplessly the Joker lifted her hips, as he pulled and tugged till her Black Cord Pants yielded their fleshy load. The reality of her situation showed this was no longer a joke. Dressed as a witch was a bitch and the bidding had been heated. The middle sister had been picked, but would Phoebe or perhaps Kira would be next? Phoebe struggled & tussled as Joker lowered her pants & dislodged her shiny orange panties. The holiday- goer put up quite a fuss, regretting agreeing to the charity spanking. Up, up, up, rising up her snowy-white bottom cheeks rose. A “squeak” was heard as the pretty witch felt her panties now on display. Cold air raising goose bumps on her lower bare bottom cheeks with legs splayed wide.

Joker and Phoebe settled in for a extended Halloween spanking.

The Joker raised his hand high above her visibly trembling green panty clad bottom and began spanking Phoebe with spanks that peppered both cheeks of her bottom covering and building the heat down into the skin of her butt flesh meat as she squirmed her threatened thinly clad posterior. At first Phoebe’s Butt moved but not a sound could be heard in the hotel ballroom, except SWAT!”SWAP!

As hand met festive orange panty in a rain of spanks that were becoming more brisk and rapid. The cumulative effect on Phoebe was beginning to show as she murmured under her breath. The cackling Joker stopped her cracking her ass and Phoebe signed with relief. When what did she feel but four tiny fingernails dig into her butt crack. As he grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, he revealed her pink skinned bottom.

The cool air felt good on her hot pink butt cheeks but not for long. Her underwear having been lowered by Joker without a care, while Phoebe yelled that it just wasn’t fair. The Joker’s nimble fingers pulled her panties down guaranteed her spanking would now be on the bare. While party looker gave Phoebe’s pink spanked ass a good stare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.