Taking Care of the Boys - Cover

Taking Care of the Boys

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young housemistress keeps all the family men happy, plus others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Water Sports   Nudism  

One day when Judi and her mother Sally were driving somewhere and talking about personal things, Sally asked, “How often do you and Dad make love?”

Her mom was quite surprised so responded, “What made you ask that?”

“My room is right next to yours and I never hear you doing it. Don’t be shy with me, you have probably figured out that I was fucking Bill and now Nate. I am far from innocent or naive about sex.”

Mom’s jaw dropped a bit at the directness of her daughter. “Ummm ... a couple of times a week at most. We are pretty quiet when you are home.”

“Let’s go someplace where we can talk. I don’t want to distract your driving.”

They were almost home so resumed their conversation in the family room. “Let’s have some wine,” Judi suggested. Mom didn’t argue about her age and just poured big glasses. Judi continued, “Mom, I love you and don’t want to keep things from you any longer. I haven’t been open with you about my sex life. Since meeting and dating Bill I have grown up an awful lot for my age. You have noticed that. And you know how much time I spend with Bill’s family and Rita’s family and now Nate’s. Because of them I have learned to be very open with my sexuality. They are in love with their spouses, or other special partners, but also enjoy sharing sex with other trusted people. When I took Nate as my boyfriend I didn’t stop liking or having sex with Bill. On that college visit we all loved and slept together.”

Her mom almost dropped her wine glass.

“Mom, did you fuck any other guys before you met dad?”

“Yes, there were a few.”

“Were you fucking anyone when you met and started dating Dad?”

“Yes, there was one guy.”

“How long did you do both of them before you decided on Dad?”

“A while.”

“OK then you know how much fun it is to enjoy more than one lover. The difference is that my main man knows and accepts my other sex, and I his.”

Mom looked very thoughtful for a minute. “So how many men is my little girl screwing?”

“Mostly Nate but six others occasionally.”

“WHAT!”

“Mom! I’m not a tramp ... I have to like and trust a man before I’ll spread my legs for him. They are not anonymous fucks ... far from it ... just like your boyfriends. I’d like you to talk with Anna and Myra. They also share their partners with the other women including me. Get the viewpoint of women your age in relationships before you judge me.”

Her mom came over and put her arms around Judi. “I’m not judging you at all ... it is just a lot to absorb all at once. I certainly enjoy sex but I have to admit our marriage isn’t very exciting at this point. I love your dad completely but he has little imagination in spite of my efforts to spice up our sex life. You have confided in me so I will do the same for you. About a year ago I was so desperate for some sexual excitement I had an affair with a younger guy I knew. It was disappointing since he turned out to be a selfish clod so I broke it off. What you are describing sounds damn interesting to me. I’ll go talk to your friends. Let me get us some more wine and tell me more!”

As Judi told about her summer vacation she noticed her mom squirming on the couch. “Mom, I told you that we are always naked at the other houses. Let’s start by doing that here. Take your clothes off. I’ve hardly ever seen your body.” They stripped and the resemblance was strong ... slender fair skinned blonds with small but firm tits and light blond crotch fur. “That’s better,” Judi said, “Now jill yourself because I’m going to do it too.”

Mom got a wine refill and took a big gulp first then sat back to shyly let her daughter watch something even her husband had never seen. The conversation continued, punctuated by groans of pleasure.

Sally asked, “And the Africa trip?”

“That was VERY interesting! I fucked Thomas for the first time, then Leti’s youngest brother Eddie every day. I also did his older brother a couple of times and her uncle once. They were very good black gentlemen.”

“OH MY GOD!” Mom exclaimed during a big climax while imagining big black cocks in her white daughter.

They were both very tipsy and aroused by now so Judi sat next to her mom, put her mom’s hand on her own clit and reached for mom’s. She really wanted to tongue the pussy she was born from but that was pushing it too fast. They kissed and diddled each other until they both climaxed again. Sally got shy after the tension was relieved but Judi held her chin, looked her straight in the eye, and said, “I love you VERY much and loved pleasuring you. It is good.”

Mom smiled and nodded. Judi thought, “Here is an opportunity to repay my mom for all that she has done for me.”

A few days later Sally was at Myra’s place with Anna and Judi. She heard first-hand how the open sharing had reinvigorated the older women’s sex lives, first by building their own self esteem by being enthusiastically pleasured by several guys of all ages, but more importantly by having their partners always see them as desired and desirable females. Anna explained her house-mistressing experience and how her husband was almost always hot for her well fucked pussy. She had read about “sperm competition” where the main male wanted to make sure his was in there with the others. For whatever reason, she loved it.

Sally had some questions then sighed and said her husband Fred would never consider such an arrangement ... he was just too old school. Anna laughingly said, “I should seduce him then you’d have some leverage!”

“I’d be thrilled if you could. In the meantime, what can I do?”

Anna replied, “You are welcome to my husband anytime. Since you both work part-time that ought to be easy to arrange. I get a lot more cock than he gets pussy, so it would be good for him too. Here is his phone number. Judi and I will figure out how to get your husband into my pants.”

Two days later Judi got home and her mother had an obvious post-coital glow. As they hugged, Mom said “It was wonderful ... he is SO good!”

“I know...”

“Oh yeah, I forgot you did him on vacation ... it seems a bit kinky that I’ve just had a cock that has been in my own daughter.”

“Mom, Anna and I have a plan. You are to avoid sex with dad for the next week. Then you will arrange for him to go to Anna’s to fix her computer. She will make him an offer he can’t refuse and report back to us afterwards. You can fuck Richard while dad is with Anna then insist he do you that night too. I’ll pretend to be gone but I want to hear what happens. Then we will set up the next step.”

The seduction worked and Judi’s dad came home feeling so guilty he couldn’t refuse Sally’s advances. She noticed that he was actually more amorous than usual and commented on it. He explained that she was slicker than he remembered and she smiled with the wickedness of it as he, unknowingly, pumped the second cum load of the day into her. Judi loved hearing it all through the open doors!

A few days later Anna called Fred about some more computer problems. He was feeling guilty and tried to beg off so Anna threatened to tell Judi if he didn’t show up. What is a guy to do if an attractive woman wants you between her legs?

This time they had just finished fucking when Judi entered the bedroom and feigned shock and surprise. “Well, look what is going on here. I know some people who need to know about this situation.” As Anna pretended to be embarrassed and Fred really was, Judi made two quick phone calls to Richard and Sally who were waiting nearby. In just a few minutes they were standing looking at the naked lovers.

Sally said, “Fred, I’m glad to know about this ... I don’t get mad, I get even!” and began stripping with Richard following suit. Judi tried not to smile as the two newcomers on the scene got naked in the same bed as the illicit lovers and began screwing vigorously.

Anna grabbed Fred’s rehardened dick and stuffed it in her pussy again. He was so distracted watching his wife of many years getting pounded he almost forgot he was inside another woman. She got his attention back and he came inside her as his wife got filled with her lover’s cum. When he regained consciousness he discovered a naked daughter on the other side of him from Anna. Judi was gently stroking his soft and semen covered cock which started to refill when he realized what was happening.

“Dad, it’s time to change your life. You and mom both need to recharge your marriage and this is one way to do it. Now go fuck your wife who is sexier than ever with another man’s sperm inside her. See what that feels like...”

They left the spouses alone to rediscover each other. Judi got a good fuck from Richard to settle her passion after the torrid scene.

It was a good start for Judi’s parents to swap with Anna and Richard. Sally was obviously more experimental so Judi offered Nate but her mom couldn’t handle the age difference or the relationship issue. Judi arranged for her mom to meet Nate’s father Rob. Then mother and daughter went to see father and son. They all enjoyed the first get together in the same bed. Judi noticed that her mom could really get going with a good partner like Rob.

She arranged a surprise the next time the four were screwing. When things were going hot and heavy she called out “Switch” and the guys swapped partners. Sally was too worked up to object when Nate slid into her eager cunt. After he filled her clenching cunt with his copious semen as they climaxed, she half-heartedly chewed out her daughter who replied, “Did you enjoy my boyfriend?” Sally had to admit she did and never resisted fucking him again. She recognized her age bias and now had a great reason to work through it.

Anna gradually introduced Fred to the other women in The Group and, when he realized that Sally was ok with it, learned to enjoy sex with them as well. He never realized how far ahead of him his wife was but it didn’t really matter because their marriage was better than ever. They were both horny for each other all the time now. Judi usually heard good sex sounds through the wall now when she was there with Nate or another partner.

Now that their real sexuality was out in the open, Sally and Fred began talking about the sexual histories which had always been avoided. They began asking questions while they were joined at the crotch. Fred had only had two lovers before Sally. One in high school, which didn’t last long, and one in college which went on for two years until he met his wife-to-be.

The cute and outgoing Sally had been a lot more active. Three in high school and a couple each year of college. And yes, some of the relationships in college overlapped and her future husband hadn’t had the exclusive use of her pussy he thought he had.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.