Taking Care of the Boys - Cover

Taking Care of the Boys

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young housemistress keeps all the family men happy, plus others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Water Sports   Nudism  

Leti and Rita were noticeably pregnant by the time of the next beach vacation with swollen bellies and tits. Leti had a two-month head start and was quite self-conscious about being naked. She needn’t have been concerned; the mothers-in-waiting were the star attractions. The other women wanted to rub their bellies and the men wanted to rub everything, especially the inside parts. With minor accommodations the two expectant mothers enjoyed all the hard cock they could handle. Having pregnancy hornies, the abundance of available erections was a real blessing. It was a good thing that house-mistressing kept their cunts well-toned because, with ten very interested men available, it was easy to get laid whenever the urge occurred, which was pretty often.

At first they would take their partners to a bedroom, but by the second day, it was easier just fucking on one of the chaise lounges in the beach shelters or on the futon in the sun room. They began to enjoy showing off and there would often be a hard cock or two waiting for an invitation when their present partner ran out of rod. One afternoon the two hotties were near each other and began to compete. They used their cunt skills to get their partners off quickly and then take on the next hard dick. After pulling trains of seven each they called it a tie and needed a break. Young Nate impressed everyone with his stamina ... he had fucked Leti, then Rita, and then Leti again.

Of course there was plenty to do besides sex, so different activity groups would get together to shop, fish, scuba dive, wind surf, walk the beach, play cards or tennis, and just hang out. Rascally Rita organized two piss parties in a secluded area of the beach not far from the house. She and Judi were the stars with most of the men participating in one way or another. Everyone had advance notice to load up on liquids. Rita’s bladder was squished by the baby so couldn’t hold much but little Judi surprised everyone with her capacity and accuracy.

The second party a few days later was attended only by the younger people, except Nate who had another commitment. This time Rita arranged piss duels between the guys where they started a distance apart and walked towards each other. The first one to hit the other’s dick was the winner. It was done elimination style with breaks to “refill”. All this was new to Leti but she got in the spirit by offering her well rounded body to the winner as a “special target”.

Dan won and, after a refill break, covered his prize with hot liquid. She moaned in orgasm as his powerful stream hit her clit. When he finished they both ran into the ocean to rinse then headed for the beach house for an hour of hot screwing. The “consolation” prizes were that each guy had to partner up with an unrelated guy and jack him off onto Rita’s spread cunt and then, when he softened enough, aim his pee to rinse the cum off. After one of each pair had done Rita while the others watched, the teams swapped roles and the other men did the same to Judi. The women were amused with some of the guys’ reactions to touching another man but eventually everyone had fun. During all the liquid deposits the two targets rubbed the assorted juices all over each other’s bodies. They walked to the swim shower all messy and very aroused. After a rinse off they went to the nearest shelters and got well laid.

The two weeks went by happily with no one complaining about being bored! New friendships were developed and consummated repeatedly. Many new things were tried and shared with others as well as regular partners. Younger and older alike enjoyed each other’s personalities and bodies without reservation. Everyone wished they could be on vacation forever!

Myra and Rob had enjoyed being roommates and regular lovers so much on vacation that she gave up her apartment and moved in with him. It wasn’t romantic love but a real friends-with-benefits arrangement. Judi thought it was great because now it was much more convenient to fuck Bill, Bob, Nate, and occasionally Rob. She was careful to not change how often she banged each of them for Bill’s sake, although she did suggest a 3some or 4some once in a while. She essentially took over the house-mistressing that Anna had been doing but didn’t live there.

Anna continued to visit for old times’ sake while she looked for new employment. She found an ideal job as house-mistress for a single career mom with three teenage boys. Since the woman travelled frequently Anna would stay with them overnight on those occasions and the pay was the best she ever had. The youngest boy was a virgin and the other two didn’t know much.

Anna loved it. She had been a teacher so she really enjoyed the educational part of her house-mistressing. It wasn’t all fun and bed games. She was quite serious that her charges learn all the other important aspects of sex beyond “sticking it in and squirting”. She knew from experience that new “students” would usually fall in love with her after a few good pieces and get jealous that she was banging their brothers too. That was a perfect opportunity to learn about the emotional part of sex, recognizing the difference between love and lust, and nip male possessiveness in the bud. They learned really quick just who owned her pussy ... and it wasn’t them!

The boys had to demonstrate knowledge of physiology, disease prevention, legal issues, and female psychology before they got any “lab” work. They were extremely motivated after she took her clothes off for the female anatomy lesson. Anna really enjoyed the bed time with young beginners. They were SO eager and SO hard and SO fascinated with all the things she showed them. They ejaculated SO forcefully it would make her cervix tingle and, even if they didn’t last long the first time, they would often just keep pumping their way to the next ejaculation without getting soft. She got a LOT of physical and emotional pleasure from training them to be good lovers. They would never forget her, that’s for sure.

It was decided that this family would not become part of The Group which was getting almost too big. Myra did apply to be the substitute house-mistress and would occasionally go along to “help”. She enjoyed young guys’ eager peckers too. There was discussion that they needed to bring Judi over once in a while so these youngsters would realize that younger pussy was good too! She begged off since she was getting enough dick already.

Leti delivered two big brown baby boys in early September. Due to their size she had a Caesarean delivery. She didn’t like the scar but her pussy wouldn’t have to heal! Thomas got acting real fatherly with “his” second set of twin boys. Myra became real motherly towards the little guys and insisted on becoming house mistress temporarily since Rita was in her seventh month.

Thomas was pressured to have DNA studies done to settle the paternity bets. As he repeatedly pointed out, Leti was HIS wife so HE was the twin’s legal father. After a short time, it was clear that they were not identical so the speculation got even more intense. Even Leti was wondering which of her many lovers had scored the big “goals”.

Finally, after having his lawyer draw up nine paternity release agreements, the samples were submitted to a lab. When they returned, a party was arranged for the opening of the envelopes after Leti was given the OK for sex. She announced that the father(s) would get first pussy from her.

Thomas opened the first envelope. The smaller boy had been sired by Nate ... small but mighty, as the women well knew. He beamed and ran over to hug Leti, his mouth at her nipple height. She gave him a mouthful of milk and grabbed his already erect cock. The second envelope revealed that the other baby came from one of the twins ... but couldn’t specify which one! Thomas was tickled that he had a true grandson, or half-stepson, or whatever.

It didn’t break Leti’s heart that she would get an MFM threesome right after Nate heated up her pussy and filled it with his copious lube. After lots of champagne and revelry, the dark sex queen took her three princes to the bedroom. Myra took Thomas home with her since there was no room to spare in his bed. They had rarely screwed since the summer vacation. Rita invited her two brothers to her bed for the night and Dan went with Anna for a threesome with her husband. Rob was not neglected since Judi arranged for an overnight stay. They had never spent the night together. She previously had a few short fucks with Nate’s dad during the vacation, but this was a special occasion and Nate was quite occupied. Her parents assumed that she would be staying with her boyfriend Bill. She wouldn’t lie but also didn’t tell because she wasn’t asked.

The next morning the whole smiling crew went out for a late breakfast. The women were looking forward to getting back to their regular partners to swap stories and reconnect. And they all needed more sleep!

Rita and Dan’s girl baby arrived the day before Thanksgiving. Anna and Myra swooped in again even though Rita had gotten mothering practice with the new twins. Dan finally had to tell them that he wanted some alone time with his wife and child. They did insist on taking turns relieving any hornies he might have that Leti couldn’t handle. He “graciously” enjoyed their concerns for his sexual satisfaction since they were terrific surrogate wives in bed.

With three new babies and two families in the house there was rarely a quiet moment day or night. Added to that was the frequent but helpful presence of Myra and Anna. Thomas had a separate connected office space which he declared “off limits to women” when the door was closed. Dan would also retreat there when the female presences got overwhelming and he needed quiet time to get things done. He had taken a well-paying job at a local software development company so he and Thomas would share ideas and insight in addition to the occasional wife.

Bill had been accepted at the state university for the major he wanted so he was transferring from the community college after the holidays. This was several hours away so commuting wasn’t practical. When he got the news he consulted with his mother then arranged a time to meet with Judi and Nate. He seated them together on the couch and told them about his academic plans. Moving closer he took one hand of each and got very serious. “Judi, I will not be able to be with you very much. It has been pretty limited even this last semester. Everyone has seen how well you and Nate get along and how close you have become. I care for you very much and because of that I think a change is best for all of us.” Putting their hands together and holding them in his, he smiled and continued. “I now pronounce you boyfriend and girlfriend! Go consummate this new relationship...”

With tears in her eyes, Judi kissed him and took Nate to Bill’s bedroom. A half hour later they returned holding hands. She unzipped Bill’s pants, releasing his erection, and sat her freshly fucked pussy down on it. After a lot of deep kissing she got up and gave him a first class blowjob. She finished by saying how much she appreciated the way he had changed her life. He would always have a special place in her heart and pussy, and she would look forward to school vacations. Nate nodded his agreement.

Dan’s new job paid well so the small family looked for their own place. It was wonderful being with Thomas’ family but they were ready for some more independence. But not too much, so they found a nice townhouse to rent in the same part of town as the others. The other households donated a bunch of stuff and they had lots of help picking out furnishings and decorating. The first night in their own home seemed almost lonely after the hubbub they had been living in. The christening lovemaking in the new marital bed brought tears to Rita’s eyes and she sobbed with happiness in Dan’s arms. The baby’s room had a bed which would be the “playpen” for any and all extramarital sex. The main bed was reserved for them only.

Dan worked long hours in his new job but Rita was far from lonely. Her mother and Anna stopped by every day to check on the new mother and baby. The redhead’s sex drive had fully recovered so having her various lovers visit once or twice a week when their schedule permitted was greatly appreciated. When Dan had an overnight work trip her oldest brother Bob or her uncle might stay with her but in the “Guest room”. She could also overnight at Thomas’ or Anna’s or her mother’s place for some 3some fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.