Taking Care of the Boys - Cover

Taking Care of the Boys

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young housemistress keeps all the family men happy, plus others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Water Sports   Nudism  

Bill, Rita’s youngest brother Bill had been dating Judi, a sixteen-year-old, five foot, slim B-cup, ponytailed blond for about three months. She had been banging several boyfriends for about a year since she started contraception. Sex was enjoyable enough that she put out for the boyfriends to keep them interested but when a real cocksman began plowing her furrow she had a true erotic awakening. After two months of quality fucking with Bill, it took little persuasion to open her legs for his older brother as well. She was still a bit shy about her newly developing sensuality so she did them separately though often sequentially. She gave up her poor performers so the brothers could do her bareback since she loved feeling hot cum injections.

After she got more familiar with the similar yet distinctly different pleasures of her two lovers, she accepted their suggestion for a threesome. That was another revelation. The multiple stimulations that four hands, two mouths and two cocks could provide made her feel like a sex goddess and slut combined. It was wonderful and she asked for it often. Most of her few remaining inhibitions soon fell away. The brothers privately marveled at the little sex dynamo they had and compared her to their sister Rita.

When the summer vacation at the beach began to be discussed, Bill wanted to include Judi. A family council was called. Myra was concerned with her youth so it was decided that she could room with the boys and have sex only with them unless she chose otherwise. Myra and the boys didn’t have a nude household and there would be a lot going on that Judi had never been exposed to.

Rita volunteered to have a frank talk with her about the style of the vacation so there would be no surprises, and to see if she would be OK with it. Rita explained to the youngster that The Group vacations were safe and easy opportunities to explore sex in new ways since, for the brief period, there were few responsibilities and many other partners were readily available. She herself had opened her thighs for all of the men and hoped to do so again. Couples expected that their partners would enjoy the others but often chose to end up in their own bed at night to sleep together. The only real boundary was that all participation was voluntary.

Judi needed a little time to digest this, of course, and questioned her young lovers as well. She was extremely curious, and horny, and was reassured that whatever she wanted to do, or not, was perfectly OK. It was a bit of a shock to find out how much family sex, immediate and extended, her two young lovers had done but, now that she had experienced a bit of sharing, the beginnings of understanding were developing. Her crotch tingled whenever she thought about the vacation so she got up the courage to go.

The big day arrived and carloads of excited adults hit the road. The Group was even bigger this year. The new additions were Rita’s youngest brother who had missed last year, Leti, and Judi. The space in the big house was getting tighter so it was good that they all liked being close. Roommates were much like last time, except that Bill and his older brother Bob and Judi would share a room with a king bed. Judi had rarely spent the whole night with any man and now would have two!

As soon as the cars were unloaded, off came the clothes and everyone headed for the beach. Well, almost everyone. Judi was already overwhelmed being among a bunch of people that she only knew a little bit, or not at all, who got naked and walked around with parts jiggling and swinging! It was a beautiful warm day and folks who hadn’t seen each other for a while were grouping up to visit or swim or go somewhere to screw.

Judi put on her small bikini and ventured to the beach. Bill noticed her arrival and took her hand to walk around with her. He hadn’t been there before either. They waded in the ocean and walked along the shore. There was a trail up into the dunes that looked interesting so they followed it. When they were out of view of the others Bill asked Judi to take off her suit. This seemed private so she did and it felt so good. They walked a little further and heard soft noises just off the trail. Following the sound, they came upon Myra laying on a blanket with her legs wrapped around the hips of Bill’s older brother. He was really laying the pipe to his mom.

Judi gasped and clutched Bill as her eyes grew wide. She had never seen live sex before, and who it was really shocked her. After a few moments viewing and hearing mother and son fucking each other, she turned and ran down the path. Bill finally caught her and sat her down on the towel he brought. Judi was breathing hard, more from what she had witnessed than from the running.

She turned to him and grabbed his erection, asking, “Has this been in your mother too?”

“Yes, and Rita was my first piece.”

Judi lay back, pulled him inside her, and wordlessly fucked him wildly.

Bill pushed hard into her and held there as he asked, “Would you fuck your father?”

The feelings she had when hearing her parents screwing made her answer, “I ... I ... don’t know.”

Bill laughed softly and said, “If you stay around us I’d bet you would!”

Later she looked at Bill and said, “I guess you brought me along to open my mind as well as my legs.”

Bill replied smiling, “Yes, but I didn’t expect your first exposure to be THAT dramatic.”

Judi continued, “Your mom is rooming with Rob ... does he know?”

“Of course. Everyone has fucked most, if not all, the members of the opposite sex and probably want to do it again. That’s what we do on vacation!”

“Do you expect me to go fuck all the other men?”

“I don’t EXPECT anything. You do who, what, and when you want to. We believe that a woman is the only one who owns her pussy and even husbands have no right to decide who visits it. The only thing I would like is to hear about any adventures you had when we get in bed tonight. By the way, when our bedroom door is open then it is available for any of us to use ... and please put down a towel to keep the bedding dry!”

As they walked back to the house Judi’s pussy was tingling again so she thought she’d find Nate, Rob’s son, who was the closest to her own age. She was a bit intimidated by the older men, having only fucked peers.

Nate was very pleased to be approached by the pretty young blond who was now staying naked. After dinner they took a walk down the beach to a private place he’d used before. The setting was quite romantic and both had been laid earlier in the day, so they had long and delicious foreplay before joining crotches. Even then, they changed positions several times, prolonging the pleasure before their first orgasms together. After a short cuddle they went another round.

Judi felt a bit wicked as Nate’s cum ran down her legs on their walk back to the house. She was self-conscious at first but soon noticed that many of the nude bodies showed signs of recent lovemaking.

Rob saw them come in together and gave her a hug, his semi hard cock pressing against her, saying, “I’m glad you got acquainted with my son ... he likes having someone closer to his own age here.”

The young woman noticed that Rob’s cock seemed awfully thick compared to his son’s and the brothers’. What would that feel like, she wondered. Her eyes wandered and flitted over all the displayed bodies in the big sunporch. This nudity was fun but distracting.

She saw Myra sitting close to an older man she didn’t know, fondling his cock, her furry pussy quite visible. The image of that cunt being penetrated leapt into her mind. Bill’s older brother saw her looking and called her over. He put his arm around her and stroked her breast saying, “Bill told me you saw us this afternoon. I hope you weren’t too shocked that we are a loving family. It’s pretty special to go back to where you were born from.”

Judi replied, “I have to admit that I’ve thought a little bit about sex with my father ... several of the men here are his age, so if I do them it might feel like incest.” It was getting late so he took her to their room and had gentle sex with her.

When they had both finished they realized that Bill had quietly joined them. Bill slid into her freshly fucked snatch and soon brought them both to orgasm as his brother watched. They snuggled together to sleep. As she was drifting off she thought about getting laid five times that day. And one of her partners was new. What would tomorrow bring?

The next morning, she awoke feeling much better about being adventurous. She peed with the bathroom door open and when the boys came in for their turns she held their morning wood down over the sink for them to empty their bladders. The toilet was just too far to bend those rigid rods. They went back to bed for a quick 3some.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.