Taking Care of the Boys
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young housemistress keeps all the family men happy, plus others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Water Sports   Nudism  

Rita, an early-twenties redhead with C-cup boobs and a matching crotch carpet, and Anna, a mid-forties brunette housewife with a body very much like the porn star Christy Canyon complete with dark crotch fur, really enjoyed their well-paying jobs as “domestic managers”. They had the responsibilities of running the households for two professional single fathers of teenage boys. One of the perks greatly appreciated by all of the residents was the ready availability of male erections and wet receptive pussies for mutual enjoyment. The households’ norm of nudity, conditions permitting, made sex play even easier. Rita had enjoyed a variety of simultaneous sexual partners since her teens while Anna had only begun the practice recently.

Rita lived with Thomas and his twin 17-year-old boys. Usually sharing a bed with the father at night, she was often found in one or both of the twins’ beds at other times, although sex was certainly not limited to those locations. The boys were attending the nearby community college, as was she, so Rita was careful that her cunt didn’t distract them, or her, too much from the studies. Since her talented twat kept them from getting very horny, they didn’t date much. And when they did, they often needed a quality piece afterwards, which the considerate “housemother” was very happy to provide. Since Thomas often worked at home, Rita would liven up his breaks with a “tea and me” treat from time to time.

Anna took care of a man and his 16-year-old son. Prior to this position she had worked for (and under) Thomas until Rita took over. All three teenage boys had been initiated into manhood by the well-built brunette. She had a long standing marriage to a man who appreciated the terrific increase in quality and quantity that their own sex life had undergone when she began realizing her full sexual potential. On a few occasions she had shared him with Rita as well. He was older than she and didn’t need as much of her pussy as the younger men. Knowing how sexual she was, and knowing that she usually returned home with other men’s cum inside her, did boost his interest, and his erections, quite a bit.

The two women, even though 20 years apart in age, shared more than their men in common. They became close friends and confidants so it was quite natural for one to fill in when the other had to miss work. The substitute house mistress would alternate days at each house. Anna had already bedded the men in Thomas’ household so she greatly enjoyed screwing them again.

Rita had met, but not been naked with, Rob and his son Nate. Her first day at their house was busy. The two men were naturally and frequently aroused by the naked body of the young, attractive redhead, and kept after her so often that she put clothes on so the necessary housework could get done. She rarely resisted a friendly erection and now there were two new ones to get familiar with. That night she asked Thomas to go easy on her pussy as she related her busy day’s experiences. She always enjoyed telling about her sex activities of the day with his substantial erection embedded in her cum-coated vagina. She was justifiably proud of all the enjoyment she could bring to others and herself.

Rita’s uncle, the man who had introduced her to sex, asked her to help with a trade show exhibit in Miami in the spring. She was going to work the booth in addition to being eye candy. She had never seen the ocean so was very excited.

Thomas knew that the two would share a hotel room and not just to save money. He was well aware that she was still a free agent even though she had expressed special feelings for him. He mentioned how he would miss her and she reminded him how much he travelled. He came back with how she coped sexually when he was away and she quickly replied that her mother kept wanting to substitute at the house while she was gone. Myra thought Thomas was hot and the twins were cute and had been wanting to bed all of them. Thomas shut up. What was there to complain about?

When Rita returned from her five days away, she was even more bubbly than usual. At dinner she quizzed her “boys” on how they had gotten along with her mom.

They replied that they knew where she got her sex drive. With uncle gone, Myra had stayed in Rita’s room, at least nominally. She got called ‘Bed Hopper’ since she went wherever she could find a hard dick. Having three new guys to lay really inspired her and they actually needed some rest. Rita told about the trade show and going to the ocean and some fancy clubs in the big city.

That night in bed she told Thomas that, as expected, she had screwed her uncle morning and evening, having rarely spent a night with him before. She had fun at the booth and one of the best customers had brought his 16-year-old son. The shy boy had been drawn like a moth to a flame and used every excuse to hang around her. She quickly figured that out and gave him errands and tasks to do.

Conversation revealed he was a virgin, one of her soft spots, so on the last afternoon when the booths were packed up, she told him to buy some condoms and gave him her room number, then told her uncle to stay away until she called. They used three condoms the first hour. When the young man finally needed to recover, they talked and he asked her if she was having sex with her “boss” (their family relationship was never mentioned) and she answered honestly. He then asked if she had done “it” earlier and she told him that morning in this bed. He was rock hard again as he fondled her cunt. Cautioning the lad that sex with strangers usually required condoms for safety, she explained that since he was a virgin she wanted him to feel what a pussy was really like. They fucked bareback twice more the second hour. She focused on his satisfaction and just enjoyed his utter fascination with her body.

Her uncle got well fucked after dinner. The next day he told her that the boy’s father gave him by far the biggest order ever, and was referring all his associates. Rita laughed and said she might make a good company whore. Thomas playfully spanked her for being naughty, which actually turned her on, and then plunged his eager cock into her busy beaver for the last time that night.

Summer vacation needed to be planned. The two women were brainstorming possibilities when Anna suggested a big beach house by the ocean. Perhaps both households could share the place and the cost. Rita had not been with her family much in the spring and wondered about including her mother and two brothers. That would help spread out the screwing load a bit besides providing some fresh partner variety. This perked Anna’s curiosity so Rita filled her in on the family fucking she had started her sex life with, and figured her mom would also enjoy the surplus of cocks, some of them new. Three women and eight men. Pretty good ratio, they thought.

Thomas had a client who made them a very good deal on a big secluded beachfront four-bedroom place. Rita’s youngest brother had a prior commitment so he was bummed. The three families met on a Sunday and drove the four hours to the ocean. Anna took charge and mixed families in cars so they could get acquainted during the trip.

After arriving they sorted out the rooms: Anna and her husband, Thomas and Rita, Rob and his son, Rita’s mom Myra and her son. The extra boys claimed a couch or air mattress in the family room or enclosed porch. Everyone knew that this was just a place to keep their stuff ... actual sleeping was expected to be different and with varying arrangements.

Two of the boys ran down to the beach and returned with the news that there was nobody else around. The dunes kept that part of beach quite private. Everyone stripped and went to see the sea. Many folks weren’t used to public nudity but saw others stripping so joined in. Each person was meeting and seeing at least one other person for the first time so there were hard nipples and firm cocks here and there. The air was soon filled with sounds of splashing and laughter. There were a couple of cabanas with loungers where some sat and visited. Others hiked up in the dunes and did a little fooling around. Nudity sure has some practical advantages for getting it on more easily. It also made it fun to watch the beach polo, tennis, and miniature golf that the venue provided.

Dinner was kind of a disorganized mob scene until Anna pointed to specific folks who she knew wouldn’t be much help and told them to go shower and take a nap or something. She had organized the women into shifts for the preparation and cleanup so that only two were needed at any given time. Rita’s job was later so she led her brother to her bedroom and enjoyed his pecker for the first time in a while. A half hour later she had Rob enjoying silky seconds as she rode him to a juicy finale.

After dinner she played matchmaker and encouraged Thomas to take her mother for a walk down the beach. They didn’t return for a while. The seashore was quite an aphrodisiac and Rita figured they’d get reacquainted on the sand. Rita also enjoyed banging Anna’s husband and Rob’s son Nate before it was bedtime with Thomas. They were both pretty sated so just snuggled until a morning wakeup fuck.

This was great! Wasn’t sea air invigorating? Rita planned to bang at least three of the men every day. This was vacation, right?

Rita’s mom Myra was still a bit shy about the group scene although she was a tigress in private. She preferred a slower pace so the evening with Thomas was great. The next day she enjoyed a morning in bed with Rob who was also closer to her age. Rita arranged with the twins to escort her mom to the beach after lunch with beer and a blanket. Out in the dunes the older woman had her first real threesome. The experienced young men showed her lots of new delights. She slept well that night after giving Rob a good blowjob. Her much-used twat needed a little rest to be ready for more action the next day.

Anna was kind of in between. She could enjoy a couple of shorter fucks in succession or a long drawn out erotic episode. The only man who hadn’t yet been in her was Rita’s brother so he was first on her list. Rita had screwed him earlier that day so his cock had both the hardness of youth and much appreciated endurance. After spraying a big load deep inside her, he surprised the older woman with an excellent tongue fuck, then filled her with more of his talented cock. She held him close as he lay on top of her and asked him how he got so good at less than half her age.

He told how much he had learned from Rita and his mother. No, he didn’t have a steady girlfriend since he hadn’t found one that was “worth a fuck”. He got hard again without ever leaving her pussy and gave her another great screw. His youthful cock shot lots of semen so forcefully that she could actually feel the spurts inside her.

A little while later her husband commented on how absolutely soaked her cunt and the bed were. Her reply: “Ah, youth!”

The sexually blooming Anna had discovered her exhibitionism during the family fuck a while back. Now she made a point of telling her husband when she was taking one of the other men to the beach cabana. Knowing he was watching, she would put on an active and vocal show as she banged her partner of the moment. When her snatch had induced a fresh load of male seed deep inside, her husband was invited to promptly drive his waiting erection deep into her cummy crotch for “seconds”. She was still highly aroused and would invite any other men who were watching to join in for a piece. Her best was five in a row including her husband twice as #2 and #5. Her cunt glowed bright pink with pleasure and dripped with cum. She loved to just let it run down her legs. You couldn’t scrape the smile off her face!

Rita’s most memorable episode happened on a chaise by the ocean. She was being ridden hard by one of the twins while her brother and Nate stood on either side. She held a young cock in each hand and the boys each pleasured a tit as she bucked and moaned, very turned on by showing off in public. Her mom watched from a distance as the twin brought them both to climax. Then the wound up young woman put the bigger boy on his back and mounted him reverse cowgirl. Her pussy was slippery and stretched so the smaller boy was able to slide his hard cock in on top of the other one. They were awkward but got coordinated enough that it felt really good. Rita beckoned to the twin and got his recovering dick in her mouth. Wow, fucking three at once. The erotic group had attracted a small audience by the time the two in her cunt blasted off. There was a round of applause which embarrassed the participants and it was a big topic at dinner. Anna wanted to try it too.

By the end of the week everyone was intimately familiar with everyone else and they had tried all sorts of fun things. It was common for both men and women to openly pee in the sand at the edge of the beach or out in the water. The ever-adventurous Rita set up a pissing contest with some of the boys which she won. Her prize was claimed a little later after the contestants imbibed lots of fluids. Rita took them to the edge of the beach and, one after another, held their dicks as they peed, aiming it all over her body.

One afternoon Anna heard the squeals of delight as three hot yellow streams splashed on Rita’s tits and pussy while she lay on the sand. Bringing beer for the gang, Anna insisted that they recharge their bladders so she could try this new kind of fun. Rita ran dripping to the ocean to rinse off. When she returned she laid the boys down in a row and gave each cock a hot shot from her bladder then moved to the next ... thanking her Kegel exercises as she started and stopped the flow. This was repeated until she ran out of ammo. Anna followed and gave each stiff rod a second dose. One of the guys ejaculated from the sensation. By then they were all at full alert and Rita briefly thought about impaling her cunt on the piss covered rods but that was too kinky for public consumption. Maybe in private sometime?

Anna got her chance as the target and discovered the tickling thrill a strong young pee stream could give her clit. She spread wide and felt the hot fluid penetrate her vagina as well. Like a hot douche, she thought. After a rinse off the two women took care of the hardons they had caused.

Rita’s mom and her brother thanked her profusely for inviting them. They had never had so much fun or been so well fucked in their lives. Rita was pleased that her mom had now fucked all of the men that she had, and often more than once. Her brother had now enjoyed Anna and watched how other people fucked. The common question from everyone was “When can we do this again?” It was agreed to try for Christmas break.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.