Taking Care of the Boys - Cover

Taking Care of the Boys

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young housemistress keeps all the family men happy, plus others.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   First   Water Sports   Nudism  

As she wiped herself after peeing, Rita saw the white pearly liquid on the tissue. It was there quite often these days. She reached with her middle finger to the source of the seepage and spread more of the male juice up to her clit with gentle motions. Another climax was hardly necessary as her pussy was still swollen from the vigorous fucking she had just finished, but it always felt good when touched. She cleaned her neatly trimmed red pubes as well. Getting back into bed with her sleeping sex partner, the 22-year-old snuggled behind him and reminisced, “What have I gotten myself into ... or rather what has gotten into me?”

Her thoughts drifted back to the day a year earlier when the middle-aged man, a frequent customer at the family restaurant where she was a hostess, first struck up a conversation with her beyond the usual politeness. After that she always spoke to him and he engaged her in conversation more often as she checked on his service. She noticed that he would often bring two older teen boys with him at dinner time and would have an occasional woman companion at breakfast.

With many questions, he had learned about her tastes in art, but she was still surprised when he invited her to dinner and a special exhibition the next Saturday. She made arrangements to leave work early to accompany Thomas, this charming new friend.

Rita rarely dated, still living at home with her mother and two younger brothers. It wasn’t for lack of asking, since the nicely proportioned redhead was certainly attractive. A number of disappointing experiences with boys and men her own age had turned her off to her peers. Because of the age difference she viewed Thomas as a friend. He, however, had a much different viewpoint of her. The conversations with Rita had revealed the maturity and intelligence that he preferred. His predilection for redheads showed in his morning-after breakfast companions. He didn’t know if Rita had noticed that.

The evening out was greatly enjoyed by both and Thomas received an affirmative reply when he asked if he might ask her out again. Rita was surprised when her companion did not seem to expect a kiss at the doorstep so she gave him a quick hug with her thank you instead. His polite respect for her throughout the evening made a good impression.

There was another, much more private reason Rita didn’t date. Although endowed with the above average sex drive often found in redheads, her needs were regularly taken care of at home. She had been screwing her younger brothers since they turned sixteen. With a steady diet of two horny young men plus an older one available from time to time, she rarely felt needy.

When Rita’s periods began, Myra, her mother, had given the obligatory sex education. Detecting that desire was making Rita restless, she introduced her to masturbation and sex toys. Just before her sixteenth birthday Rita was started on birth control.

With Rita’s informed consent as a special birthday present, her youngest uncle introduced her to the pleasures that an experienced man could provide. Rita’s mother shared with the young virgin that this uncle, a frequent guest in her own bedroom, had been fucking her before, during, and after her marriage. She trusted his skills and consideration for her own daughter’s special event.

This thoughtful man arranged an afternoon in Rita’s mid-cycle to begin. He spent a long time getting her acquainted with a man’s body and how to pleasure it. At the same time, she found out how a man could and should pleasure her before penetration. This first lover was very patient, and prolonged the foreplay until she was very aroused and asked for his cock. Her mother’s sex toys had readied her for a hard shaft so she just purred as the mushroom head separated her nether lips and went a little deeper with each stroke until their pubic hair met. They tried several positions before going back to missionary. She gazed happily into his eyes as he slammed against her clit and she felt the first-ever hot blast of male seed inside her. That sensation triggered her first climax from a man. She was woman and insisted on more of that good stuff before he left her bed. “Hard” lessons every few days gave her more skill and more pleasure.

For the next year he had two women to enjoy and satisfy, often on the same visit but never together. Rita was grateful to her mother for the lifetime gift.

Rita spread her legs for a few schoolmates but they paled in comparison to the older lover so she quit doing boys. As her brothers came of age, the now experienced young woman gave each of them a proper introduction to the wonders of the female body. She regularly took care of their needs and hers, as well as occasionally enjoying her uncle. She had fun improving the boys’ skills and endurance. They were quick learners and finally, after hearing the joyful sex sounds of her children, Myra decided to let her sons try an even older women during Rita’s periods. They loved revisiting the place they had entered life from, of course, and she greatly enjoyed the relief since the time between her brother’s visits often left her quite horny.

Over the course of several outings with Thomas, never referred to as “dates”, Rita learned that he had lost his wife five years earlier in a collision with a semi. The insurance settlement left him financially secure, but he enjoyed working, so he continued as an independent computer consultant. His sons were 17-year-old twins. He learned that Rita lived with her mother and brothers, had a father who had left them ten years earlier, and was in the nursing degree program at the local community college. Each of them recognized the growing bond but maintained the fiction that these were only friendly get-togethers. Rita’s sexual feelings were quite high when Thomas took her home, so she would get naked and find at least one brother to bang her to sleep.

On the fifth “outing”, Rita couldn’t put up the charade any longer. As they got in Thomas’ car to take her home, she turned to him and gave him a long wet kiss. She said, with a shaky but determined voice, “I appreciate your respect for me but I am a grown woman and I want to get naked with you so I can show you how much I like you!”

He held her hand as they went to his house and they took each other’s clothing off. After thoroughly arousing each other, Thomas slid a thick circumcised cock into Rita’s wet love socket.

With each deep slow stroke she chanted, “Oh ... my ... god ... what ... a ... won ... der ... ful ... cock! It ... fits ... me ... better ... than ... any ... body’s!”

The implications about her sexual experience were not lost on her lover and his strokes became faster and harder. When the rocketing burst of semen erupted into Rita, she moaned and shuddered in orgasm. After she recovered her breath she sighed, “I hardly ever feel cum shots like that. It was great.”

Thomas marveled at how open this young woman was with her sexuality and repeatedly ravished her throughout the night, much to her obvious and very vocal delight.

She met the twins at breakfast and enjoyed their gawking at her body, covered only with one of their dad’s t-shirts and bikini panties. After refueling their bodies, the two new lovers enjoyed another hour of sex before Rita had to leave for work. After she left, the boys were very inquisitive about this much younger than usual, and quite noisy, bedmate of their father’s. He answered a few questions then went back to bed for a nap. She had a lot more energy than the 37-year-old Thomas.

Their dating and screwing increased in frequency and intensity. The twins were getting to know Rita since she was often there in the mornings. Her brothers were fucking their mom more often since their sister’s pussy wasn’t so readily available even though she did her best to take care of them. One Friday afternoon, knowing she would be gone for the weekend, Rita had a quickie with each of them just before Thomas picked her up.

Thomas hadn’t been with her for several days so he went directly home, peeled off their clothes and, in spite of her urgings to just fuck her, dived for her crotch. A few licks later he drove his love rod deep in her cunt, stopped, looked her square in the eyes and said, “You’ve been fucked very recently! The taste and feel is unmistakable.”

Rita looked right back at him and replied. “Finish what you started and then we need to talk.”

Thomas was as turned on as he had ever been. He was so focused on the thoughts of the moment that he could hardly move. Rita skillfully rolled them over so she could control their copulation. Multiple erotic ideas, images, and sensations were a kaleidoscope in his mind. Flashing on other male bodies touching her inside and outside just like his was, feeling the slick remainders of recent ejaculations coating his own organ as it was caressed by her pussy, fondling her breasts that had just been seen and pleasured by an unknown male, quickly made him rise to an explosive discharge. Her gaze was boring into him as she rose and fell, driving him to completion. As the hot gush burst from his cock, he almost screamed with the intensity. Rita broke into a huge smile when she felt his hot spurts and squeezed her cunt in synchrony to milk all the white liquid from him.

As they lay together, Rita reassured Thomas that there was no rival for her affections but there were other visitors to her crotch. “I’m young and I love sex. This is the time in my life where I need to explore and learn about myself and the world. You are a new and different chapter in my ‘book of life’, but I like to reread earlier chapters too, and there are many unread ones yet to discover. My mom gave me a good sex education so I’m careful about what I do. I need a relationship with a man before I can get this close to him.

She continued, “We are good together and, if you can trust and accept me the way I am, I think we have a fun filled future.” As she held his re-hardening cock, she related her sexual history to him up to and including the brother fucks from earlier that day.

As soon as she finished, Thomas put her on her back and shoved his reloaded rod deep between her legs. As he pounded he told her that she was incredibly sexy and he was thrilled that she would share such a deep and personal secret with him. If that was what made her such a good lover with him, he saw no reason for it to stop.

Rita kissed him deeply and laughingly said, “Honey, let me assure you that all that screwing has only made me better for you. Never forget that I will always give you more and better loving than anyone else gets.”

After adding his second cum load to the two earlier ones from her brothers in her sloppy vagina, Thomas said, “There are some things you need to know about as well. You have seen some of my dates at breakfast in the restaurant. Those were just fuck-buddy hookups when I needed a companion for an event, so you never saw the same one twice in a row. More importantly, I have had a part-time housekeeper for the past couple of years. She is a local housewife, a bit older than me, who needed the extra income. She is scheduled to be here when the boys get home from school and usually fixes dinner. Her husband works second shift so that works well.

“Much like you, I had learned good sex from an older relative. When the boys turned sixteen I approached Anna with a generous offer to provide sex training for them. I knew that she could use the additional money. She somewhat surprised me when she said that her husband had fantasies about other men fucking her. She was a virgin when they met, and she had long wondered what it was like with other guys.

“The next day she told me she was ready and her husband approved the arrangement, knowing from his own experience that their sex life would be enhanced as well. Investing some of her increased pay in a makeover and wardrobe, she enthusiastically organized her new responsibilities. She confided in me that her husband was now after her every night when he came home, a frequency that hadn’t happened for years. She grinned, saying the sexercise was getting her pussy in shape for the days to cum. We designed an afterschool sex tutoring curriculum to make sure they had the knowledge they needed, and then individual “lab work” sessions for skill development. Anna estimated it would be a week before they were no longer virgins.

“All of this sex talk and anticipation had greatly aroused her. She unzipped my pants, raised her housedress (no panties!), pulled out my erection and sat on it. We both climaxed quickly. She smiled and asked if the sample of what the boys would be getting was satisfactory. I grinned and nodded saying I was glad my boys’ first pussy would be fully carpeted like mine had been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.