A Family Christmas
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A son comes home for the holidays to find his mother recovering from a stroke. He is startled by her child like behavior and lack of inhibitions. He quickly discovers the effects of the stroke have opened new vistas for all of them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

Mom was standing in front of the tree with a string of lights wrapped around her body. She was nude.

“How do you think these lights look, Tommy?”

She had reverted. I was Tommy again.

“They ... uh ... would probably look better on the tree.”

The once hardnosed businesswoman tittered.

“I know that, silly! I’ve always wanted to do this for you. But your father was always around.”

“For me mom? I don’t understand.”

She unwound the lights from around her body and sauntered to me, her hips swaying. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her crotch into mine.

“I have lusted after you for a long time! That night you watched your father and I fuck, opened a flood gate of repressed emotions. Before my stroke, I always suppressed those feelings. I knew they were wrong.”

“Mom, I...”

She shrugged. “I know they’re wrong now. I just don’t give a fuck!”

“I knew you like looking at me! It made me sooo hot to know that! I’d jump your father’s bones after exposing myself to you!”

Mom’s confession explained a lot of things. I thought I was lucky to see so much of mother naked and partially dressed. However, she was living out her fantasy to expose herself to me. Only the strictures of the societal taboos on incest kept her from pursuing her long ago fantasy. Her stroke removed those inhibitions.

“Mom! Are you okay?”

Her hand passed between us and she stroked my cock with her open palm.

“I’m more than okay I have been in years! I used to rummage through your clothes hamper, looking for underwear you had wet dreams in. I’d sit on the toilet and masturbate myself until I came while covering my face with your sperm stain underwear.”

“MOM!” My voice cracked as it climbed the scale. Was this what my father could not bring himself to say on the phone? That he was unable to keep up with mom sexually since her stroke?

“Now I have tasted what I only fantasized about. And I want more!”

She dropped to her knees, pulling my shorts down as she went. She tittered as my cock popped out and hit her under the chin. She put her hands behind her back and tried to capture my cock using only her mouth.

Her eyes smoldered as she looked up at me. “I’m practicing sucking your cock with my hands tied behind my back.”

I raised a questioning eyebrow as she bobbed for my cock like it was an apple in a tub of water.

“What did you have in mind?”

“I want you to tie me up. I want to be helpless. I want you to do whatever you want to me.”

Her lasciviousness awakened some of my repressed fantasies. A casual girlfriend at school was into D/s, domination, and submission. She loved to be spanked. She reveled in performing any sex act I could think of in the riskiest places. I recall a Black student caught us fucking in the men’s room. To assure his silence, she fucked him also. I began to imagine my mother in similar situations.

Mom finally caught my cock and began to bob back and forth bringing me to full hardness. I was living the dream. The sex symbol of my youth was on her knees sucking my cock, begging me to be her Dom. Her stroke caused her salaciousness. It suppressed a lifetime of social and moral strictures, letting her do what she wanted to do for years, fuck her son.

“Get on all fours!”

Her eyes smiled as she slowly pulled her head back. I watched my length slide from her mouth. She dropped to her knees and crawled over in front of the glass patio door.

“Fuck me here! I want the world to see my son fuck his slut of a mother! I want them to see me taking your cock.”

I ripped off my t-shirt and strode to where mom knelt with her big round dimpled ass waving in the air. I dropped to my knees behind her. Her scent was overpowering. It was evidence by the clear liquid oozing from her cleanly shaved pussy and streaming down her thighs. I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her ass. Like waves on an ocean her ass moved forward and rolled back, spurred by the impetus of my blow.

“Fuck yes,” mom screamed, “do it again. Don’t be gentle with me.”

I raised my other hand and brought it down hard. I could see clear liquid puddling on the parquet floor under her.

“Say it, goddammit! Say it!”

“I’m your bitch! I’m my son’s bitch! Fuck your bitch!”

I positioned my cock at her hole and drove in hard and deep.

“YES! YES!! TAKE ME HARD! I’m your whore. Use me”

“FUCK MOM!! AWWW FUCK!”

“I have wanted this so long. To feel you in me. To have you penetrate the same hole you came out of.”

I kept pounding her hard, driving into her squelching pussy like a jack hammer. Each thrust caused her big ass to roll forward and back. The squishy sound of her pussy was immediate and loud. The white froth of our juices built up on her pussy and my cock.

“TAKE ME, BABY! TAKE YOUR SLUT MOMMY’S PUSSY!”

Mom rocked back hard to meet my thrusts. The slap of flesh on flesh resounded through our media room. As mom screamed I felt her pussy clamp down like a vise pushing my dick out of her. I gripped her hips tightly, forcing my way back in.

Her arms collapsed and she fell forward, her cheek against our parquet floor.

“Move your ass, mom!” I leaned forward, balancing on my arms and toes as though I were doing pushups. I was thrusting down into mom as she sank to the floor. I felt the tingle in my balls that presaged my nut.

“Here it comes, mom! Here comes my nut!”

“Fill mommy up! Fill her up! Make my cunt overflow with your juices.”

Mom was wheezing, struggling to catch her breath. As I came pumping my juice into the best pussy in the world, I recall my father’s admonition to keep her happy. Like a good son, I was obeying my father. I dropped on top of her, breathing hard and sweating profusely.

Mom’s wheeze turned into long deep breaths as she dozed off on the floor. I levered myself up on my arms. Looking between us I watched my cock slide out of mom’s pussy. My cum bubbled out after it, pooling on the floor between her legs.

I pulled on my shorts. I debated what to do with mom, passed out on the floor. There was no way I could carry her corpulent body up to her bed. I elected to cover her with her robe.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.