A Family Christmas - Cover

A Family Christmas

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A son comes home for the holidays to find his mother recovering from a stroke. He is startled by her child like behavior and lack of inhibitions. He quickly discovers the effects of the stroke have opened new vistas for all of them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

I was Tom again. I detected a subtle change in her demeaner. She stood a little straighter. That calm confident gaze replaced the soft doe eyed look. She stood with her legs slightly spread and one hand casually on one hip. This was mom, the executive, used to being in charge. She seemed unaware that she was naked and that I was partially clothed with my semi hard cock hanging through the slit of my underwear.

“Okay mom,” I said quietly as she turned, entered the bathroom, and closed the door behind her.

I slipped on my jeans and started down the hall. I could use a shower myself. However, I decided to wait until I had the tree set up.

In the kitchen, I slipped on my coat and walked downstairs into the media room. I could see the tree on the patio through the sliding glass doors.

Dad had trimmed the bottom of the tree. I carried it inside, laid it on its side and attached the tree stand. Then I set up and leveled it. I worked up a sweat and needed a shower even more.

I heard footfalls as mom came down the stairs. She wore a mid-calf yellow terry cloth robe with matching turban towel on her hair and fur trimmed mules.

“That looks good, son. AFTER, you shower,” she said pointedly, “We’ll eat and decorate the tree.”

After my shower, I went back downstairs wearing loose fitting grey jersey shorts and matching t-shirt and my flip flops. Mom was sitting in the kitchen. Her robe was open at the neck forming a vee the extended over her breasts, barely covering her nipples exposing half circles of her areola.

A plate of cold ham sandwiches and a dish of potato salad sat on the table along with a chilled bottle of pinot noir

“Mom, are you allowed to drink.”

“No,” she said flatly, “however the cat, your father, is away and this mouse is going to play.”

I detected a subtle undertone. She made no mention of what happen in her bedroom. Her demeanor suggested that she was unaware of it.

“Mom, dad asked me to take care of you while he is gone. I take that charge seriously. If you shouldn’t drink, you won’t.”

She eyed me across the kitchen table. “So far, you have taken good care of me!”

I felt the heat in my face as I blushed

“I’ll make a deal with you. One large glass of wine and you finish the rest.”

I agreed. We ate the sandwiches and drank the wine. The Irish whiskey and the bottle of wine had me buzzing. The conversation was about school, my pending graduation, the excellent financial state of the business and her illness.

“Honestly, I don’t remember having the stroke. I was at my desk, haranguing a supplier. I felt a little dizzy, then there was a sharp pain in my temple. I woke up in the hospital with tubes coming out of every hole I had.”

This was the mom I knew, a hardnosed no nonsense business woman. I felt the heat rise in my face as I recall licking her pussy and her sucking my cock.

“So when did you start blushing at a little frank talk?”

“It was not that. I was just thinking about something.”

“Well, whoever SHE is, you’ll have to tell me about her while we trim the tree. You’re 22 and graduating college in May. It’s time you started giving me grandchildren!”

She’s you mom, I thought. “Let’s get to work on the tree. It’s after 7 and I have been up since early this morning.”

“Bring the egg nog!”

“Mom, you said one glass of wine!”

“I lied,” she said blithely. “Besides, we can’t break the tradition.”

As we walked downstairs to decorate the tree my phone rang. The caller ID said Dad.

“Hey dad! How’s the trip going?”

Mom continued down into the media room.

“Fine! I’m taking Tom Cochran of MVC Enterprises to dinner in a few minutes and wanted to check in. How is it going?”

I decided to be direct. It was a family trait I apparently only inherited from my mom.

“You didn’t tell me about mom’s hyper sexuality.”

He was silent for a moment.

“I ... I ... uh ... wasn’t sure how to bring it up.” He cleared his throat. When he finally spoke, his voice quavered.

“The doctors say along with her reduced inhibitions, there is an increase in her libido. It must be ... awkward ... for you.”

Not awkward! Not awkward at all! “I’m not sure what you expect of me, dad.”

“I expect you to take care of your mother,” he said.

“Dad, I’m not sure you understand. I... !”

“I need to meet my client” he said brusquely. “I’m confident you’ll do what is necessary. I don’t want to lose her.”

“Dad, you are not suggesting that I...”

I was talking to a dead phone. I stared at it for a moment. I continued down the stairs. I could see the glow of Christmas lights.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.