A Family Christmas - Cover

A Family Christmas

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A son comes home for the holidays to find his mother recovering from a stroke. He is startled by her child like behavior and lack of inhibitions. He quickly discovers the effects of the stroke have opened new vistas for all of them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

I stared at my phone. I was more than a little upset with my father Obviously there were elements to mom’s illness he neglected to explain. As I pondered what to do, mom walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

“Come on, Tommy! John said you were going to take care of me.”

I sat my phone on the table, pulled mom’s arms loose, and turned to face her. She was still nude. Her blue veined breasts were pendulous. Her nipples, about a third of the way up the bottom curve of her breasts, were thumb sized and hard. Given their size they were not that bad. They were like pink melons, full and extending outside the frame of her body. Their mature sag had not turned into torpedoes with the nipples pointed at the floor.

Though rotund at 5’ 6” and maybe 50 pounds heavier than she was in my teenage years, she was still my mother, the object of many teenage fantasies. At 200 pounds, there was just more of her.

“Mom, there are some things I just can’t do. Dad will be home in a few days.” I tried unsuccessfully to look in her eyes as we talked. However, my eyes kept straying, taking in her luxurious body. She reminded me of a Rubens model with her thick legs and dimpled derriere.

I watched in stunned amazement as mom’s oval face screwed into a pout. Tears ran down her cheeks. Her face turned bright red. She clenched her fists and began pumping her arms and jumping up and down, her large breasts bouncing disturbingly.

“John promised me. He promised me you would take care of me. You don’t love me.” My 50-year-old mother, the hardnosed flinty eyed businesswoman, was throwing a tantrum.

As I watched the angry red color move up her neck and face, I recalled dad’s admonition to keep her calm. I grabbed her shoulders.

“Okay! Okay mom! Just let me call dad, okay?”

I picked up my phone and hit dad’s speed dial. He answered on the second ring.

“Yeah Tom! I’m boarding. I can’t talk long.”

“Dad,” I blurted, “mom wants me to shave her ... down there!”

There was a moment of silence.

“Shit! I forgot I promised I would shave her. She always liked her ... uh ... private parts clean shaven. She usually does it herself. However, she still has some motor control issues.”

Dad paused. I could hear the announcement to turn off all electronic devices. His voice was strained when he finally spoke. “Look, son,” he choked out, “You’re going to have to do it. Sometimes, she will throw a tantrum when she doesn’t get what she wants. That raises her blood pressure and that’s not good. It could trigger another stroke. I can’t talk now. Just ... just don’t let her come to harm.”

“Dad! I can’t! She’s my mother!”

“Look son!” Dad’s voice quavered as he spoke. “All the family we have is the three of us. Your mother and I have had 25 good years together. In those years, we built the business and raised a responsible loving son. I want as many more years with her as I can.”

Dad paused. I heard the flight attendant ask him to turn off his phone.

“I don’t have much time,” he said. “For me ... for your mother and to keep our family whole ... you have to shave her pussy!”

“Dad, I can’t...”

“You have to, son,” he croaked, his voice cracking.

My phone went dead. I turned to my mother. My eyes took in her body. Here was my mother, the object of my teenage lust, begging me to shave her pussy. My father practically ordered me to do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.