A Family Christmas - Cover

A Family Christmas

Copyright© 2017 by Oedipus Rex

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A son comes home for the holidays to find his mother recovering from a stroke. He is startled by her child like behavior and lack of inhibitions. He quickly discovers the effects of the stroke have opened new vistas for all of them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy  

The cold December wind cut through my woolen pea coat and jeans chilling me, as I fumbled for my keys. Huddling against the cold, I waved at my buddy as he drove off. When I finally opened the kitchen door, my parents were sitting at the kitchen table.

My father’s eyes lit up when he saw me. “Merry Christmas, son!” He bolted from his chair, strode to where I stood and gave me a big bear hug. “it is good to see you.”

“Merry Christmas,” I exclaimed, returning his hug. “It’s good to be home!”

My mother sat with her back to us, her head down, staring into her coffee cup. I raised an eyebrow and nodded my head toward her.

“She is doing a lot better since the stroke,” dad said quietly. “She has regained most of her motor control. However, she DOES have these moments where she drifts off. That and her lack of impulse control seem to be the only longer term effects.”

“I should have come home! I could have taken my midterms some other time.”

Dad placed his strong hand on my shoulder. “No, you did the right thing. It was a mild stroke. Besides, this is your last year in business college. Your mother and I are looking forward to you taking over the business and letting us spend some quality time.”

I dropped my backpack on the floor, walked up behind mom and grasped her shoulders. Grey liberally streaked her black hair. It had grown from her normal pixie cut to below shoulder length. A long loosely plaited braid hung over her shoulder just covering her breast.

It was obvious her illness had aged her. She raised her head, turned, and looked at me blankly. She blinked and the light of recognition lit up her eyes.

“Tommy,” she exclaimed.

Mom jumped to her feet, wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her rotund body into mine. I stumbled backwards, the kitchen sink saving me from a nasty fall. My arms flew out in a vain attempt to slow mom’s charge. They ended up wrapped around her full hips, my hands resting on her behind.

Disturbingly, mom began grinding her crotch against me. Wide eyed I looked past her at my father. He did not meet my eyes, dropping his eyes to the floor. The belt on her silk flowered kimono came loose. It fell open as she dry humped me. Her large hips ground hard into my crotch. She took my face in both her hands, stunning me with a long tongue filled kiss, her hips rotating against my crotch. Embarrassingly, my cock began to harden.

I broke her vice like grip, grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back to arms’ length. “Dad! What the fuck just happened?”

Sheepishly, dad grasped mom’s waist and gently pulled her away. “Kitty, why don’t you go get dressed.”

Mom stepped back, neither she nor dad tried to close her robe. She was never a small woman. Now, at 50, her large breasts were easily 40DD or so. Her hips probably matched her chest. Soft rolls of fat made up her belly pooch. A forest of grey streaked black pubic hair covered her lower abdomen and private parts. Her thick pouty vaginal lips gleamed wetly through her unruly thatch.

I watched mom turn and move slowly up the stairs, leaning heavily on the bannister.

“I should have better prepared you for this. I have a few minutes before the limousine picks me up. Let me explain.”

The lines on dad’s face seemed deeper than when I last saw him at Thanksgiving. His slightly stooped stance and rounded shoulders were the most obvious signs of the stress mom’s illness put on him. He had visibly aged. He stared at the floor a moment, cleared his throat, raised his head, and began explaining.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.