Diane - Cover

Diane

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 8

Danny found Diane on the couch right where he’d left her, still sound asleep. He was content just to watch her sleep too. With exactly that thought in mind, he sank into his favorite recliner. Thoughts of what drew him to her began to dance around in his mind. Felicity was big, well big for a woman. Diane was small in stature. Felicity was top heavy, yet big-boned too. Diane smaller in that department as well, yet both women looked properly proportioned for their sizes.

Danny had always thought Felicity was beautiful. Just as beautiful as a model, yet here was another woman totally different yet just as beautiful. So what had drawn him? Felicity was loud and some called her obnoxious. Diane was a church mouse. It seemed to him that only he knew the real Felicity - the one she hid from the rest of the world. The one who needed to be needed, wanted, desired, even controlled and disciplined. The only difference between Diane and Felicity in that respect seemed to be that Felicity secretly begged for the sort of treatment she was subjecting Diane to. Treatment Diane did not seem to mind in the slightest way.

If that was the only thing that interested him other than Diane’s beauty, he already knew their relationship would eventually become platonic. There had to be something more. Something deeper. Danny detested the shallow people he’d worked for. In his heart of hearts Danny knew he wasn’t shallow, he just needed to see past Diane’s beauty and her delicate personality. Beautiful, insecure, submissive, intelligent Diane. Where could those ingredients lead a secondary, sexual relationship? No one is supposed to have sex with more than one beautiful woman. It’s just not fair to all the other guys in the world. One of them would eventually realize as much and leave him for greener pastures.

It was with a growing feeling of sadness and future loss that Danny watched Diane sleep. When Felicity came into the room again, he was still watching Diane. Felicity immediately knew Danny was going places in his mind that she didn’t want him to go right then.

“You know you’ve been watching her for an hour, babe. I bet you haven’t even felt her up the whole time she’s been laying there.”

“Please give it a rest, Lissi. You know I’m not a sex fiend. Unlike you, I can get by without screwing multiple times a day. Hell I can get by without sex weekly or longer. Just let the poor girl sleep.”

“If you want to let her sleep hell week away, that’s your prerogative, but I don’t have to too, do I? There’s tons of toys you bought last night that we can play with and I reaaaally want to try some of them out.”

Felicity didn’t even wait for Danny to agree or give permission. Instead, she turned her attention to the sleeping librarian. Her lips touching the crown of Diane’s head made the chubby girl stir. Felicity placed delicate kisses all over Diane’s scalp, working her way closer and closer to the woman’s face. As Felicity’s kisses reached Diane’s forehead, the small woman’s eyes blinked a few times as she returned to full consciousness.

Diane’s first conscious thought was irritation that quickly turned to disbelief as her ma’am’s lips came down again on her soft skin.

“Hi cummy,” Felicity said to the younger woman. “I’ve got a lot of very special fantasies to bring to life and you sleeping isn’t making them happen,” she said before kissing Diane gently on the nose.

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” Diane began, only to be cut off by Felicity.

“Are you ready to get back into things? There are a few rules we need to go over if you are.”

“Yes, ma’am and I’m really sor,”

“Shush now, cummy. You worried us to death and that was very naughty. If we didn’t care, we wouldn’t have worried. Now what does that tell you?” Felicity asked, placing a gentle kiss on Diane’s cheek.

“That I’m ... I’m a disappointment to you,” Diane said, her eyes misting up once again.

“No! Felicity said quite forceably, then more gently, in her sultry, sexy croon added, “it should tell you that you can talk to us. Even in the middle of an extreme playtime. There’s no time you can’t stop either of us from whatever is happening and just talk to us, okay? That’s why I let you choose a safe word. What was the word you chose?”

Diane’s mind chose that moment to freeze. Felicity had just punctuated her question with a kiss to Diane’s chin, perilously close to the woman’s lips. All Diane could focus on was that ma’am was going to kiss her on the lips very soon. She knew she’d been asked a question but what was it? Safe word? She had one. What was it? She had no idea. She could see Felicity hovering over her, waiting, and thought that as soon as she answered, her reward, or maybe her punishment, would be a full-on kiss to her lips.

“Beth, ma’am?” She blurted, wondering if that was the right answer.

Instead of the kiss that Diane was expecting, dreading, wanting, Felicity pulled away immediately. “Whether you were asking or saying, as soon as that word comes out, everything stops,” Felicity said in her normal voice as if talking to the postman, looking deeply into Diane’s eyes and searching the dumpling’s soul for understanding.

Diane felt herself exhaling a held breath. She’d been right, and she felt a sense of accomplishment. Yet at the same time, she wondered if Felicity really would have kissed her on the lips. Why would Felicity want to do that? Mr Meyers was her boyfriend and Diane was sure he’d kiss way better than she could. She also felt disappointment. She’d never been attracted to women before. She had no real interest in sharing a kiss with one. Sure, she’d kissed women lots of times, but never in a sexy way.

Despite what Felicity had said before, she couldn’t imagine the woman hovering so close could be interested in anything other than ... well than what? She asked herself. Giving a gift to Mr Meyers? Was she, fat little Diane, a gift? If so, she was a pathetic example of a gift and she wasn’t worthy of being one.

“Do you want to stop for a while, cummy?” Diane heard Felicity ask.

Diane felt herself breathing hard, as if she’d just carried a bunch of dough in her dad’s restaurant. Did she want to stop? Did she want to feel Felicity’s lips on hers even if she wasn’t worthy? Beth had raped her mouth so many times and she’d allowed it to happen but this was different. The idea of ma’am actually kissing her in a sexy way scared her, but didn’t repulse her.

For the first time she could ever recall, Diane really did want to kiss ma’am. To learn what a woman’s kiss could be rather than endure the lips and tongue of an evil sister. Why did she have to choose that bitch’s name as a safe word anyway, making her think of her sister at a time like this?

“Ma’am?” Diane asked, still unsure of what Felicity wanted from her.

“Cummy. You said your safe word. Nothing starts again until you signal that it can. It’s one of the hard parts of being a submissive. You’re in control once the word is used until you say or clearly signal that you’re okay with whatever is happening.”

“You ... you would have ... ummm. You would have kissed me if I hadn’t said it, wouldn’t you?” Diane accused Felicity in a soft voice.

“Well duh, cummy. It was really hard to stop myself! You look totally kissable. I said that you weren’t my type but that I’d make an exception in your case. Since then, you’ve become exactly my type. If you give the go ahead, you’re going to get thoroughly kissed and much more. God, just smell me! My cunt is dripping right now!”

Diane looked into her ma’am’s eyes and knew the woman was telling her the absolute truth. Even hearing her say the ‘C’ word sounded right just then. “But I’m not gay,” she argued lamely.

“Do you not want me to be happy?” Felicity countered.

“I do, ma’am! More than anything!” Diane gushed.

“So if allowing me to kiss you even though you’re not gay and kissing me anywhere that pleases me will make me happy, will you do it?”

“Oh yes, ma’am! Please let me kiss you.” Diane heard herself say.

“My nipples need kisses. Is that okay too, since you’re not gay?” Felicity asked, the sultry voice back.

“Can you being a girl be the exception to my rule too, ma’am?” Diane asked in almost a whisper as she found herself eager to make ma’am happy.

“When I said we were going to use you and abuse you for a week, I fully expected that you’d submit to both of us, not just Danny. I also expected you to find enjoyment in your submission. The thought of kissing you turns me on, cummy. There are tons of things about you that turn me on. Things I want to do to you - with you. Things I want to bring out in you. Things you’ve had hidden for too long. I want to hear you moan in pleasure. I want to hear you scream in pain while you cum for me. There’s so much we can do together and it starts with you. You have to kiss me if that’s what you want to do.”

Instead of answering, Diane jerked her head up and laid one on Felicity’s lips. The kiss itself was nothing more than a touching of lips and it lasted only a heartbeat, yet it was Diane that did it. That was more than enough for Felicity.

“Get those fucking clothes off you, cum dump!”Felicity said in a stern voice. The sultry voice was gone, replaced with a demand, as Felicity drew away further to give Diane room to scramble to her feet.

Diane couldn’t respond quickly enough. Ma’am had spoken and Diane was to obey quickly and properly. Her top was being pulled over her head even as she rushed to her feet. In moments, Diane was naked with top, jeans, shoes, bra and panties strewn on the floor wherever they fell. Diane waited with her hands behind her back for Felicity’s next instruction.

“Look at the mess you’ve made!” Was Felicity’s surprising next words. Diane had thought she was going to be kissed and instead, she was being yelled at.

“I’m sorry, ma’am...” she started, only to be cut off again.

“You’ll be punished for that. Maybe with one of our new canes or whips or floggers. Before that though, you’re an uncollared bitch. We can’t have that, now can we?”

Diane listened, not sure if she was supposed to answer. Felicity waited. Diane realized that she was actually supposed to respond. “Umm. I don’t know, ma’am. Whatever makes you happy, I guess.”

“This is about you, cummy. Do you want to be owned by Danny and me for the week like you agreed? Do you want to be able to feel the band of ownership around your neck for a whole week as you serve us? Do you like the thought of knowing we care enough to claim you as ours?”

Diane took ma’am’s words in and studied them. She was being asked if she wanted to belong. Finally. To have someone to please and give enjoyment to. To accept whatever they did to her because they wanted to. To punish her. Did she want to be whipped? Would it hurt a lot? She imagined it would. Diane didn’t know if she could take pain like that or not. What if she cried in front of them? What if she just couldn’t take a caning? She’d never been beaten with a cane or whip before. Beth had paddled her and she’d refused to cry - refused to give Beth the satisfaction. Then Beth had made her body betray her by cumming. She’d felt humiliated and betrayed and used.

“Please ma’am. Please own me, even if it’s only for a week. Please let me serve you and Mr Meyers. I’ll be good, I promise,”Diane found herself pleading.

“On your knees, thighs spread, hands behind your back, forearms interlocked. Kneel with your shoulders back, tits out. If Danny finds you acceptable, it’s his choice whether or not to collar you. He is after all, the master of the house.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.