Diane - Cover

Diane

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 6

I took Diane anally before we’d ever even made love. That’s what Danny was thinking once he’d finished. He left her tied as she was, twitching on the floor, maybe in pain, but more likely, he thought, from the orgasms she seemed to have had. He didn’t know a woman could orgasm from anal sex. He was in the bathroom washing his little man in the sink when Felicity entered, her hair wild and sleep mussed.

“You fucked her, didn’t you?” Felicity accused with a grin. “Did you untie her first?”

“I figured that was your job,”Danny replied. “You’re running hell week. I’m just along for the ride.”

“I’m not running it, lover. You’re the boss and I’m yours. That means you can do whatever you want to either of us. I’m just throwing suggestions at you. But I do have other suggestions, if you want to hear them?” She huskily replied, running a finger down his naked back.

“Okay, whatever you say,” Danny replied with his own grin. “Whatcha got?”

“Well ... hell week isn’t going to be much fun if cum dump has to switch off and go to work tomorrow, only to be ready for more games tomorrow night. It isn’t fair to her and she’s been shat on too much in her life already. Her self esteem sucks and she’s got a sister who terrifies her. I was wondering if she has vacation she can take. Like emergency leave or something?”

“We’d have to ask her but I bet she does. Can you imagine her deciding to fly off somewhere on vacation? She doesn’t seem like the type of girl to do that. I just have no idea how someone asks for emergency leave on a weekend.”

“You leave that to me,”Felicity said, happy he’d agreed to her first idea. There was a long pause while Felicity formulated her next idea into words Danny would agree with.

“Ummm ... so what do you do to help someone restore their own self esteem?” She asked.

“Once she gets a little fitter and starts eating proper, healthy meals and stops that damn snacking all day, she’ll feel better about herself.”Danny asserted.

“I think we need to do something drastic to mark her transition into our lives,” Felicity suggested.

“You mean like hog tying her in the living room all night then fucking her ass first thing?” Danny said with a laugh.

“Oooh, you fucked her ass? That’s so cool! But no, that was just a game. I’m talking about something that unequivocally states that things have changed.”

“Like a tattoo or something? I’m not really comfortable with that. In fact, I’m decidedly uncomfortable with the idea. No. You will not have someone ink her this week. If she wants a tattoo later, that’ll be a different story. Clear?”

“How many tattoos do any of us have in total, dear? They’re permanent. She’s only known us for a couple of weeks. What if she decides she can’t cope with hell week and wants out? I was thinking of something visual, like a tattoo is, but something that’d only last a while. Something we could both do to her ourselves. Something repeatable. What do you think?”

“Well that’s a great idea so far. What did you have in mind?”

“Are you in love with that forest between her legs so much that you can’t stand the thought of it being gone?”

“Hell, I never even thought about it. I mean sure, she’s bushy, but her hair doesn’t make her who she is. You’re hairy too babe. Have I ever suggested you should begin shaving your armpits or bush? No. That’s because I love you for you, not your hair color or quantity.”

“Do you really mean that? And how far would you be willing to go to make a statement? To make it obvious to her, to us and to both our families that there’s been a major change in cum dump’s life?” Felicity pressed, obviously excited.

“What did you have in mind? It’s not like her family is going to see a shaved bush. You want to shave her head too?” He laughed.

“Yes! That’s exactly what I think we should do. Just imagine how big her eyes would look without hair getting in the way?”

“You’re not serious!” Danny accused.

“As a heart attack,” Felicity replied. “This is hell week. A whole new start for her. If she agrees, and I think she will, it’ll show you just how serious she is.”

“I know how serious she is without doing that to her though.”

“Then maybe you’re not as serious about this as I thought. Maybe you just wanted to get your rocks off with a bit of strange. That’s a shame. I...”

Danny interrupted her. “You KNOW it’s not like that!”

“Then show her. Be the man you are. Give her a completely new start here with us.”

Danny was quiet a long time while he thought about it. “You think this wouldn’t be a really bad idea?”

“I suggested it and I only have good ideas,” Felicity giggled.

“Then let’s get Dian ... cum dump untied, fed and jeez ... give her a bathroom break! I nearly forgot. She’s gotta be dying right now.”

Together, once Danny had quickly dressed, they made their way back to the living room where Diane waited, Danny’s semen still leaking from her rectum.

Diane was quickly untied. She slowly got to her feet, in obvious pain from her strict bondage, yet trying hard to smile. Her nipples were rock hard and seeing them made his little man swell a little. Once her gag had been removed, she took a moment to get her mouth closed. Her jaws were obviously very sore.

“Oh my God that was intense!” Diane said slowly and huskily as Felicity unplugged her pussy. “I couldn’t stop cumming and everything but my kitty was numb after a while.”

“You liked it, didn’t you, cum dump,” Felicity accused.

Diane blushed scarlet, knowing that she had to answer. “It ... it was nothing like what Beth used to do to me,” Diane admitted after a moment.

Felicity swatted Diane’s ass. “That’s not what I asked, cum dump, although I’m interested in that too,” she said. “You liked it and you’d do it again wouldn’t you?”

“You already know the answer, Felicity. Do I really have to say it?” Diane said, uncharacteristically firmly.

“I never gave you permission to address me by my name, but we’ll deal with that later. For now, you are required to answer a hundred percent of the questions I ask without hesitation and you knew that too, so you’ll be punished for that later as well. Right now I want to hear you say the words, because God, it’ll turn me on.”

“I enjoyed...” Diane started and paused, knowing she couldn’t get away with glossing over what exactly she enjoyed, “I enjoyed everything, from the ropes restricting my movements to the vibrator and butt plug, to the assfucking master gave me before. I’ve never had a ... a cock in my ass before and it hurt a bunch, but I came and came. Now I’m turned on all over again from your humiliations of me.”

“And what was different between what we’ve done to you and what your sister did?” Felicity pressed.

Without thinking, Diane said, “She’s my own sister. How could I enjoy anything like that with my sister?”

Felicity didn’t say any more on the subject and instead, asked where Diane’s butt plug was. Upon hearing Diane reply that she didn’t know, Felicity assured her that it was her job to keep track of her toys and she’d have yet another infringement to make amends for. She then ordered Diane to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I think there’s more to the relationship she had with her sister than she’s admitting,” Felicity deduced quietly to Danny once Diane was gone. “Did you hear what she just said? She didn’t say her sister did things without her consent. She didn’t proclaim rape today. She only said she was embarrassed that she’d done sexual things with a family member.”

“That’s what I heard too,” Danny admitted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.