Diane - Cover

Diane

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 5

I don’t know why I asked. I had known the girl for less than a couple weeks. By asking, I might have ruined Felicity’s plans for the girl but I seriously doubted it. If anything, I think I managed to bump her timetable quite considerably. Maybe I asked just to hear her say ‘No’ for practically the first time. Other than thinking she should go home after an earlier date, she’d never said no to either Felicity or me and I was a little unnerved by that. Or maybe I wanted her here so no one else would jump in and steal her away from me.

Maybe I was testing Felicity’s refusal to marry me. I’d asked her twice already and she’d said no both times. Maybe I figured if I invited another woman to live with us, Felicity would come to her senses and worry about losing me to another woman. I really think I asked because of a little thing I’d experienced once before. Love at first sight. So what was I going to do now? Would I lose Felicity?

I had two pretty ladies kneeling before me. They’d just made me come - together - then shared my semen in a kiss. One of them said I own her, as if she were property, the other, a librarian the first had invited on a date with me. Now both were looking at me, one with the most beautiful eyes I’d ever imagined, the other, I thought of as my soulmate, smiling like she’d won the lottery. Maybe that answered my question about jealousy. How could I look after two women though?

As usual, Felicity had ideas. Lots of them. The first was that Diane should accept my offer almost immediately, but only after she’d heard Felicity’s conditions. If I could have read Diane’s thoughts at the time, I would have been surprised. All that mattered to me though was that I was in love with not one, but two incredibly different women. Women that I trusted. Women that I’d give up everything for. One of whom I had no business trusting so deeply, so quickly.

I said Felicity had conditions. It’s just the way Felicity is. She’s my property, she says, but who’s really running things? Seems to me that it’s not this guy. She even has to wind me up discipline her like she wants occasionally.

So these were Felicity’s conditions: Felicity would be boss bitch - her words. Diane would answer to her as much as me and only I outranked the pair of them. Sounds like Felicity was suggesting Diane be a slave or something when I write this now, but that’s not nearly correct. Diane would be mine, but Felicity’s too and if Diane ever wanted to stop being hers, she would no longer be welcome as my lover or wife or whatever I decided she was.

I guess the best comparison would be to imagine Felicity as my guard dog. Devoted, protective and fiercely loyal. If Diane ever did something to destroy the trust either of us were willing to bestow upon her, the dog would tear chunks out of her and never trust her again. Diane would not be able to live under the same roof as my guard dog even if I couldn’t bring myself to break off the relationship completely.

Felicity managed to convey that condition in just a few words. I told you I’m not a smart guy. I can’t even remember her exact words. The second condition was that Diane would have to survive what Felicity called a hell week. We, and she included me in that, would treat her awfully, expect truthful answers to all questions and demand instant obedience. I mean we’d treat her really badly and allow no excuses, as if we wanted her to choose to drop us like a hot rock. That’s so not me. I treat people as I’d like them to treat me. I saw the wisdom in what she said though. If I accidentally did something to upset her in the first week, I’d be automatically forgiven.

The third condition was that she put in notice at work. I remembered her agreeing with me that being a school librarian was one of the most important jobs a person could have in the school system, so that condition surprised me. Felicity explained that we both wanted to enjoy Diane’s company full time (which is true) and we’d ensure she continued receiving an income ten percent more than she was currently earning with a ten percent increase every twelve months. It seemed like Felicity was being very liberal with my money but in retrospect, if I’d even thought of that idea, I’d have committed a whole lot more without hesitation. Felicity knows me really well.

So those three conditions stated, Felicity sat back and waited for Diane’s instant decision. I think in hindsight, if I’d been Diane I might have run for the hills. Diane didn’t. In fact, her only question was to ask how much notice she needed to give at work.

I guess when I said Felicity was a little crazy, I should have included Diane in that as well. There’s no way I would have made a life altering decision like that in just moments. But they are women and women seem to be able to do things like that more easily than guys ... or at least me and the guys I know.

Then again, if Felicity or even Diane said I had to do certain things to stay with them, my thinking would be a little more skewed too. Earlier I said I would have been surprised at Diane’s thinking. I guess that now I should admit I later found out Diane had decided days earlier that she’d be in my life forever.

Diane stayed the night. We didn’t have sex, but we all crawled naked into my big bed, Diane on one side of me and Felicity on the other. Felicity had decided that full on sex would wait till after hell week started and my consolation was a wake up blowjob from her the next morning.

Felicity wanted to have a party that night to announce the beginning of hell week. She had it in her mind that we should invite all our friends over and have a cookout or something, introducing Diane to each of ours and Diane’s friends to us. Well my social circle includes my dad, my step-mom and Felicity. Diane’s seemed include only her dad and sister. At least I’d had Tee growing up. Diane seemed to have had no one in that most important time of her life. Felicity made up for all our shortcomings where friends were concerned. She had them coming out her ears.

I vetoed her idea. I could imagine difficult questions from her dad and sister, not to mention my Christian step mom. Then there were Felicity’s friends. I’d met some of them and I did NOT want them in my house under any circumstances. I won the battle for a party, but at the expense of dinner to include the three of us, Diane’s dad and sister, plus my mom and dad. Felicity’s parents had both passed on in an accident a couple of years earlier and she was an only child like me. It never occurred to me to ask what Diane thought of the meet and greet. I just wondered if the four members of our families could even make it at such short notice.

Diane said she’d ask her dad and I checked with mine. Diane’s dad had planned to have The evening off to watch the game, but told her he’d record it. My dad was planning on watching the same game, but rooting for, of all teams, Pennsylvania. It was a game I was happy for him to miss. Pennsylvania didn’t have a gnats chance of winning anyway. Felicity got busy with planning dinner. She decided we’d crank up the grill, have steaks, salad, baked potatoes and all the fixings.

Dad and his wife turned up right on time. The introductions were awkward to say the least. Imagine, dad and mom, meet my other girlfriend. When Diane’s dad arrived, a few minutes later, the first thing he did was apologize for being late, explaining that something had come up at the pizzeria. I now understood why Diane was always apologizing.

I wondered where Diane’s sister was but wasn’t too surprised, figuring that she’d had other plans on a Saturday night. Diane’s dad didn’t seem at all phased that Diane had taken up with a guy and his other girlfriend. He was respectful to both Felicity and me. He really got on well with my dad and apart from their choices of sports teams, they had a lot in common.

Overall, dinner was a big success. Our guests left full of food and happy and it was still only eight o’clock. My dad would be able to catch his team losing the game if he really wanted to.

As soon as the last vehicle left the driveway, Felicity announced that hell week was starting and would officially end at eight next Saturday. I was going to argue that we should start it Sunday morning and run it till the following Saturday evening, but I saw something in Felicity’s eyes that made me shut my trap. As usual, she had her reasons. The first of which was a question that one way or another she was about to have answered.

I remember telling the reader that Felicity can be mean. She began hell week being mean. When she told Diane to undress, it was more like, ‘strip, bitch’ or something that made Diane hurry to comply. She then unhooked one of those rods from the blind in the living room that’s used to adjust the slats and swished it through the air. My butt cheeks clenched when I heard the sound it made.

She ordered Diane to her knees, then to hands and knees. She wasn’t using her sexy, persuasive voice but a vicious, defy-me-if-you-dare voice that gave no quarter. The first question out of Felicity’s mouth wasn’t to ask if Diane was ready, but rather why her sister had been a no-show. I wondered why it mattered but Felicity seemed to have had suspicions. To Diane’s credit, she didn’t lie. She admitted she asked her dad but not her sister. She’d answered the question and Felicity was satisfied she hadn’t lied. She was saved a love tap with the blind rod.

Then Felicity asked why Diane hadn’t invited her sister and things began to go to shit. Diane said she didn’t think her sister would want to come. That earned her a whack with the rod. A vicious line of red appeared across both of Diane’s butt cheeks. Diane stayed silent. I would have yelled the roof off the house. That had to hurt like crazy.

Felicity asked again. This time Diane said her sister hated her. That earned an equally vicious second stripe that caused a clenched jaw on Diane, but no sound. The third time Felicity asked, Diane said she’d secretly disowned her sister, but didn’t elaborate. A third whack for not fully answering the question posed, was enough to bring a grunt from Diane. A single tear left the corner of Diane’s eye. Felicity looked at me as if daring me to step in. She’d actually anticipated me. I really had been about to put a stop to this.

When Felicity asked a fourth time, her voice was just a little more gentle. I noticed it and I’m a dumb guy, so I know Diane did as well. Diane’s dam burst. The story of the abuses Beth had heaped on Diane for years came out. The game of make believe she’d had to play around her father so he wouldn’t be crushed by stories of what Diane’s older sister had done to her, including whippings, torture and raping the virginity from her.

When Diane had recovered she said something that I know stopped my heart for a few moments. She asked Felicity to complete the caning. There were already three distinct welts on Diane’s creamy white buttocks. Unbelievably to me, Felicity simply agreed, telling Diane she knew Diane needed it. I was still getting over the fact that Diane had asked for more and now I was being told that Felicity agreed with the need. I wanted lovers, not cripples for companions.

It was hard to watch but I let Felicity add six more stripes to Diane’s ass before I couldn’t take it anymore and put a stop to it. A smack on the ass is one thing. Ten fucking red welts on a Lilly white ass is another thing entirely. Felicity allowed me to take the rod from her before asking if I’d at least do her the honor of fucking her while she was warmed up. At the time, I had no idea how those sorts of things worked and I refused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.