Diane
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Well I’d lost the bet. Surprise! I said to myself sardonically. We were in my truck and I wanted to apologize again for Felicity, but part of me was actually quite proud of my girlfriend. She seemed to play Diane like a violin. I would never have believed someone could get a stranger’s panties in their hand a few hours after meeting the person. How does she DO that?

“I really do like you, Diane. You’re one of the good ones. And I’m not a sex fiend no matter what Felicity says. “Can I tell you a secret?” I asked, studiously keeping my eyes on the road.

“Ummm, sure,” Diane replied.

I had to gather my courage for a moment. I’m really not used to talking to girls but I wanted to be totally honest with Diane. “We had a bet,” I admitted, hoping I wasn’t already sabotaging our fledgling friendship too much.

Diane’s face fell in the darkened truck cab. They were playing her after all. Worse, it wasn’t the first time. Damn! She felt like crying but instead, forced herself to ask what kind of bet.

“Felicity knew the moment we met you that I was quite taken with you. I mean the absolute instant we met, she knew it. She gave me a really hard time about it and worse, she encouraged me. I just don’t understand her.”

“Really?” Diane asked, unable to keep the hope out of her voice. She wanted to ask what he meant when he said Felicity had encouraged him. Encouraged him to do what? Instead she asked, “You said you had a bet? Did you win?”

“No, she did. She said you two would kiss before our date was over and I didn’t believe her.” I didn’t add that I was feeling a little jealous that I hadn’t kissed her as well. Maybe I should just man up when we got to her car and rectify that problem.

“So you lost right from the beginning at dad’s pizzeria?” She asked, making me cuss to myself. I’d never even consciously realized I had lost before we’d even began our date. Felicity was going to tease me mercilessly about that. I knew it.

“Yeah, I guess so,” I said with a sigh.

Diane so wanted to ask what the stakes had been but she was too shy. She hoped Mr. Meyers would tell her. Soon. But any bet that included kissing couldn’t be bad, right? And he LIKES me. Maybe even in THAT way!

“Felicity is, well ... a dominant personality. You might have noticed? Anyway, she said that if I lost, I would have to have you join me in doing some exercise. But I want to add that I like you just the way you are,” I said quickly before she could be hurt that I thought she was fat or something.

“Oh,” she said then added, “Who says I don’t exercise already?” She sounded a little hurt that her weight was being discussed on a first date.

“See that’s the thing. I don’t care if you’re a hundred pounds or five hundred. I like you for you. And your eyes,” I automatically added in a whisper. Hoping she hadn’t heard the last part I hurried on, “I agreed to be firm and TELL you to exercise with me. So to see you again, I have to convince you to. If you already exercise, that won’t be a problem, right? I really, really want to see you again.” I pleaded hopefully.

Diane had heard me. Heard everything I said because her next words were, “You like my eyes? No one’s ever noticed them before. They’re my favorite feature too. You won’t work me too hard, will you? I mean you’re all buff and stuff and I’m ... well ... I’m fat. I know it and I’m okay with it. But I’d do it ... for you,”she added, almost mumbling the last.

I let out a sigh of relief. I’d almost fulfilled my end of the bargain and Diane hadn’t gone off at me. Of course I hadn’t told her yet that she had to wear whatever Felicity chose for her to. Maybe that wouldn’t be a problem either. I mean she’s sitting here without panties, I thought, suddenly imagining her being completely naked under the thin dress. I’d already noticed her nipple bumps earlier so I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. My dick began to swell again.

“Just some warm ups and the treadmill for a few minutes. We could even do it before dinner. That way I can say I fulfilled my end of the bet,” I suggested.

“So bring some workout clothes?” Diane asked, already wondering what she’d need for exercising. She hadn’t done any exercise since being forced to in gym class at high school. Now she needed sweats as well as a burgundy dress.

“No need. Felicity said she wanted to dress you. You’ve seen how she is,” I said, taking one hand off the wheel to motion towards her current dress.

“Oh, okay. But I’m going to need a shower afterwards. I ummm ... sweat easily,” she admitted.

I got a mental picture of Diane naked and sweaty. My cock throbbed painfully as I pictured her both with and without a thatch of red pubic hair.

“I’ll take it easy on you or you’d be hurting the next day and no one wants that. I want you to have fun working out with me,” I told her honestly.

We arrived back at the pizzeria and she showed me where her car was parked. I wasn’t surprised that it was a Prius. When I parked, I jumped out and opened her door for her. I then waited while she searched her purse and found her key. Before she could open her door, I got it for her. Me just being me seemed to score brownie points.

I couldn’t help it and I knew she wouldn’t do it on her own. “Thank you for a wonderful evening. I am so glad we met,” I said sincerely, before pulling her in for a hug that somehow turned into a hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

Too soon, I let Diane leave my arms and climb into her car. She started it and powered down the window. “Thank you too, Mr. Meyers. I couldn’t have imagined a better evening. I’ll be at your house at six thirty tomorrow evening if that’s still okay?”

“Okay? I’m already looking forward to it. Oh, let me take your number. I’ll text you the address just in case,” I said, not for a moment thinking myself too forward or that she could easily give me a bogus number. I knew we were past that already. I fished my phone from my pocket and typed in the digits she gave me. I hit send and a few moments later, her purse started tinkling merrily. I hit the button to end the call.

“See you tomorrow evening. I promise you’ll have fun.” I told her before watching her drive away.

Diane drove around the block before stopping on the side of the road, needing a minute to relax and collect herself before driving back to her apartment. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. Her thighs were sticking together. She couldn’t seem to stop replaying the hug and kiss.

It was just a friendly kiss, right? She asked herself. She didn’t want to read more into it than there was, then make a fool of herself later. He has a wonderful girlfriend already, Diane, she chided herself. I’m sure he doesn’t need a fat cow complicating things for him. But he did say size doesn’t matter ... and we’re going to exercise tomorrow ... together...

Diane had read enough romance novels to know exactly how a personal trainer acted. Well how they acted in stories anyway. A lot of encouragement, a lot of touching as he showed her how to do things ... and most importantly, a chance for her to see Mr. Meyers in workout gear. Practical Diane was aware that they’d only ever be friends, yet that didn’t stop her imagination from constructing fantasies revolving around her first ever workout the next day.

Diane was already glad Felicity had won the bet, even though that meant that Mr. Meyers had lost. Diane wasn’t happy that Mr. Meyers could ever lose at anything he bet on. With a fantasy of her laying in a weight bench, Mr. Meyers standing over her as she struggled to lift a heavy set of weights, Mr. Meyers leaning down, ready to grab the weight if it was too much for her ... his shirt sweaty and gaping loosely away from his chest as she looked up at him, Felicity standing between her legs, wiping her sweaty brow then placing feather light kisses behind her ears...

Diane shook her head to clear the images. She pulled out and headed home. She’d heard that shower wands just like the one in her shower could have other, more intimate uses. She had no idea how felicity had worked her way into a fantasy about Mr. Meyers and she didn’t really want to think about Mr. Meyers’ girlfriend while she was fantasizing about him.

The shower was every ounce as pleasing as Diane had read. By now, Felicity had worked her way into every single fantasy she’d had of Mr. Meyers and diane was used to Felicity being in them. Used to Felicity doing things. Kissing her. On the lips, but not little kisses. Kisses that included tongue. Kisses that included hands dangerously close to her breasts.

She’d cum under the spray with a particularly raunchy fantasy of her divesting herself of her tee shirt and sweatpants right in front of Mr. Meyers and Felicity, (who she definitely preferred thinking of as ma’am now), claiming it was too hot to stand wearing them a moment longer. They’d looked at her suddenly naked body with predatory eagerness. That had been as far as she’d gone with the fantasy before her senses overloaded and the orgasm roller coaster had begun. The all time best orgasm she’d ever had. Courtesy of a simple shower sprayer. Diane wondered about doing it again after her date.

Diane had another first that night. Actually choosing to sleep naked. She’d never before chosen to do that, although this time she was naked at the imaginary request of ma’am, not the demand of her bitch of an older sister, Beth. It was difficult at first to reconcile the confusion she had felt about that. Diane concluded that for whatever reason, she sought ma’am’s approval.

She briefly wondered if she had trouble remembering Felicity’s name because she preferred to use the term of respect instead? That at least made some sort of sense, though thinking of her as Felicity even now, home alone, still made her uncomfortable. Diane never desired Beth’s approval and Beth had only ever demanded compliance, offering only further torture and pain in return. Diane found herself hoping ma’am would challenge her again. Thinking about what ma’am might do to her if she failed to complete a challenge made her feel ... sexy ... tingly, hot around her nipples and groin. Naughty in an exciting way, not terrified like Beth used to make her feel.

Diane was almost late for work. Jilling off twice in about ten years, then twice within twelve hours? Unbelievable. Only more astounding was that ma’am had featured so prominently in Diane’s latest fantasy about her being the couple’s maid. God, she could have gone again with that one. She felt like she was becoming a slut. She certainly was in her fantasy.

Worry about the burgundy dress ma’am had asked her to wear became a non-issue. She was able to view it online and pick it up ready to go, after work. She even got shoes with a heel. Diane always wore flats, so the two inch heels felt sky high to her. Then she had to have stockings. Ma’am had asked her not to wear underwear, so pantyhose was out, yet Diane needed something to protect her feet from the new shoes. The thigh high stockings seemed to fit the bill, only the band around the tops showed through the split in the skirt’s sides if she wasn’t careful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.