Diane
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

The ride home in Danny’s truck was enjoyable but each had a different reason why. Felicity was congratulating herself on not only being soon to break her pussy drought, but already imagining some of the things Diane would eventually be doing for her. Thinking of Diane crawling at the end of a leash, her tummy and tits practically rubbing the carpet of their living room, while a butt plug tail waved above her ample ass cheeks was really working for her. Then she began to imagine all the jiggling Diane could do if she was chained naked onto a treadmill with no option but to keep moving so that she didn’t fall. Yes! Felicity exclaimed to herself. That is sooo going to happen.

Danny, driving, was seated next to Diane in the single cab truck. She hadn’t been sure where to put her feet and as a result, had chosen to just keep her knees tightly together, feet on the drive shaft hump. Putting the truck in drive with the column shifter had caused the back of his hand to come into contact with Diane’s knee for the barest of moments. He felt the electricity surge through his hand. The hardest part for him, was keeping his eyes on the road. The way his dinner companion was sitting caused a LOT of thigh to be visible and it was difficult to keep his eyes forward.

Diane had been surprised upon seeing Danny’s truck. She’d expected a rich-man car rather than a well-maintained but obviously well used old truck. She too had felt the electricity when Danny’s hand had touched her knee and her groin seemed to clench at the contact, similar yet different to the way Felicity’s hand on her thigh had effected her.

Diane wondered if it was hot in the old truck’s cab. Her thighs felt sweaty and she wanted to spread her knees just a little to get a breeze going. It never even entered her mind that it was arousal and not sweat she was feeling. If she’d known, she would have been mortified. Because she had no idea, she was just enjoying the feeling of being somewhat pressed up against Mr. Meyers.

When she first saw it, the house was nothing like she’d expected either. It had a nice-sized front yard and curb appeal, but was decidedly middle class. Not, she decided, like something owned by someone who could afford to donate a school auditorium! Diane decided she really liked Mr. Meyers. He was just so down to earth. She hoped she wouldn’t do something that would make him send her on her way. She was already thinking that despite his money, she could see herself being friends with him and Felicia, or was that Felicity? Oh gosh, she’d already forgotten. She never forgot a name! She thought she’d gotten over her nerves but she was obviously still flustered. Maybe it’d be okay for her to keep calling her ma’am?

It never occurred to Diane that she had agreed to come to a stranger’s house after dark just hours after meeting him. Truth be told, she really had nothing to fear from him, but how could she know that? Rapists and murderers can certainly put up a good front in order to lull their prey into a false sense of security. If there was anyone she should have been concerned about, it’d be Felicity.

Inside at last, Danny led them to the living room. He kept a bottle of white rum for the purpose of being able to offer an alcoholic beverage to guests. He never touched whiskey at all now. Diane thought a rum and coke would be really helpful to ease her nervousness but she didn’t know if the others were going to have one too, so when she was offered, she asked if she could take a rain check for the moment. Danny pulled three Pepsis out of the mini fridge in the corner instead.

Popping the tab on his soda and taking a good sip, Danny broke the ice with, “So tell us about your dad.” He knew he was jumping in before Felicity could steer the conversation in in a more intimate direction.

“There’s really not much to tell. It’s just him and us girls. I have a sister who still lives at home and by the way, dad’s parents are both Irish, not Italian. He hasn’t got an Italian bone in his body,” she giggled nervously.

“So what’s with this Antonio?”Felicity wanted to know.

“Can you imagine a pizzeria called ‘Sean’s Pizza’? Although dad doesn’t actually own the place. He just runs it for his friend ... for about ten years or something now. He may as well own it for all the input the real Antonio has. I think Antonio is living in Florida or California or somewhere hot now. They Skype regularly.”

Diane answered many more questions about her dad, her sister, who she didn’t get along with all that well and about the life of a pizzeria manager’s daughter, from her time working for her dad while she was in community college, to stories of some of the things that went on behind the scenes with both customers and workers. Eventually, Diane had answered all their questions as fully as she could or in one case as fully as she felt comfortable with. There were still tons of questions of her own that she was dying to ask but too shy to do so.

“You would like to know about Danny but are afraid to ask, aren’t you dear?” Felicity suddenly cut into the momentary silence, as if reading her mind.

“Um, yes please, ma’am. I’ve never actually met a person who can spend a million dollars if he wants. I’m sorry I’ve hogged the conversation. I didn’t mean to.”

“Of course you didn’t mean to dear! If Danny would stop asking a thousand questions, you could get one in yourself occasionally,” Felicity laughed.

Actually it had been Felicity who had asked the most questions, finding herself fascinated despite her urge to steer the conversation in her own direction and a little intrigued by Diane’s family, especially the sister. Danny hadn’t asked more than a couple of questions all evening. They’d just been ones that had set the young woman off on lengthy responses.

For her part, Diane was glad she didn’t have to go into too much detail about her older sister. Elizabeth, or Beth as she was known, was not someone she wanted to talk about. If they knew some of the things Beth had done ... and some of the things she’d done to her personally, they’d surely distance themselves from her as quickly as possible. Beth was as different from her as night is from day. Beth was definitely night. A real bitch. She wouldn’t last five minutes against ma’am though. The thought brought a small smile to her lips.

“Here’s a few facts to get you started,” Felicity bluntly prompted the shy woman. “Danny has a dad he loves and a new step-mom who’s pretty nice. He started with nothing and is now worth millions although he won’t actually say exactly how much he has stuffed in the mattress,” she smirked. “We’ve been together almost two years now but we’re not exclusive. I want him to spread himself around but so far he’s resisted. His dick is about three feet long and a foot around,” she added straight faced.

Diane gasped and blushed crimson. She couldn’t help herself. Before Danny could come to the poor girl’s rescue, felicity amended that okay, she’d lied. Danny was only eight and a half inches long, but added that it sure felt like he was a foot around!

“You should see that monster. Just from a purely scientific perspective, of course. Neither of us would ever force you to fuck him unless you wanted to?” Felicity added with a raised eyebrow.

“God, Lissi, stop already! You’re embarrassing our guest, not to mention me. I’m very sorry, Diane. You just have to forgive Felicity. She only has two speeds. Dead and full throttle.”

Diane giggled nervously, hating the sound at the same time. “It’s okay, Mr. Meyers. Ma’am seems like fun,” she said, calling Felicity, ma’am purposefully even though she’d been reminded of Felicity’s name. Diane couldn’t however keep her eyes from straying to his crotch, hating that she did it and hoping no one noticed.

“Please call me Danny, Diane. If it’s okay for me to use your first name, you should use mine too.” Danny assured the woman.

“But doesn’t the name, ‘Mr. Meyers’ sound so exotic? It makes me horny hearing you call him that, especially while you’re looking at him. Please don’t stop,” Felicity instructed.

Diane was torn. She wanted to call Mr. Meyers, Danny, because he’d told her to. But in girl-speak, Felicity had just busted her for doing the very thing she hoped neither of them would notice. Now she had to appease Felicity as well.

“Ma’am is right, sir. The name, Mr. Meyers, does fit you well. Would you be angry with me if I continue to call you that, sir?”

“As long as you promise not to confuse me with my dad,” Danny finally replied. He could tell Felicity was trying to run things and lead him where he’d prefer not to go. Sure, Diane had done something to him with those eyes, but he had no intention of screwing the young woman just because she had the eyes of ... his thoughts were cut off when Felicity asked another question.

“You know what really bothers me, Diane?” Felicity asked, grabbing Danny’s attention. He knew this would not be good.

“You’re wearing that Devine dress that suits you so well. But I just can’t get past the red hearts. It’s totally ruining the image in my head. I need another huge favor.”

“Lissi,” Danny warned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.