Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

The consolidation of Rhino’s influence throughout the state had resulted in an atmosphere of calm and contentment amongst the population. Nobody could recall in any great detail how polarized and sexually segmented society had been prior to the company’s arrival in Hawksville but there was universal agreement with how good life had now become since Rhino had taken root.

Following the agreements made with the state’s government and legislature, which effectively embedded the objectives of Rhino’s ‘Grand Plan’ into law, great strides had been made with expanding the company’s business interests and philosophy into other areas beyond just communications and electronics.

The secular included the retail sector with the opening of several new TV and electronics stores and even a pair of new small malls. Their business had also branched out into the world of entertainment with the acquisition of a number of cinema complexes and clubs and, their latest venture into the opening of a multistate chain of motels and travel lodges. Oskar was especially pleased at the recent opening of their newest establishment, the ‘Rhino Tower’, a multi-story hotel and high end apartment complex which replaced the older Hawksville motel. Situated on the edge of town in a pleasant wooded area not far from Rhino’s U.S. HQ it was both convenient for accommodating visitors to the company and, more importantly for Oskar, who had designated one of the penthouse suites as his personal residence. Another added facility feature was the relocation and expansion of the firm’s old ‘Gentleman’s’ Club’ which now occupied the entire basement area of the main building.

The spiritual side of life in Hawksville was increasingly being cared for by the establishment of the ‘Church of the Black Staff’ which was quickly becoming the hub by many of those the religiously-inclined. The church promoted a very convincing set of beliefs that had been enthusiastically embraced by not only in Hawksville, but in other communities throughout the state. There were very few areas in the entire state that hadn’t been impacted one way or another by Rhino Industries.

Oskar, Rhino’s US boss, a man not noted for a sense of humour, joked that maybe Rhino should change the company name to ‘Octopus’ given there were now so many tentacles reaching out throughout the land.


The Goodfellows considered winters in the North East to be brutal and for Jeanne Goodfellows, a sun-loving ex-resident of Florida, the onset of snow and plunging temperatures in her Massachusetts home was especially hard to bear. For her the attractions of the sunshine state was bought into sharp focus from the moment the first snowflake fell and she spent the winter months with a longing to escape back to the warmer climes where she had been bought up. (“Be careful what you wish for” might have been appropriate advice.)

Jim, her husband, from pioneer stock could trace his family lineage back to the founding fathers and was more used to the cold winters but, nonetheless, sympathized with his wife’s desire to be somewhere warmer when the thermometer started to drop.

He was a sales representative for a building materials company and his ‘patch’ stretched from New England all the way down the Eastern Seaboard to Florida. Indeed, it was when he was visiting her hometown of Fort Myers, Florida a few years back that he had met Jeanne, pursued her and eventually asked for her hand in marriage. She was so besotted with him that the realities of moving to set up home far away from her beloved sunny Florida had not occurred to her at the time. She still loved him dearly but after spending two years suffering New England winters had coloured her opinions somewhat and she was beginning to harbor doubts!

They were both still very much in love and had simple tastes and a conservative outlook on life. They neither drank nor smoked and the subject of sex was one that was acknowledged discretely, for their upbringing had instilled in them that the act of intercourse was all about procreation and not to be regarded primarily as a form of pleasure. The unspoken belief made them both a little uneasy when the topic of sex came up for in truth they both harboured fantasies that they wished for something more exciting to happen in the bedroom.

Since their marriage Jim had been promoted and his new job didn’t require him to do the amount of long distance traveling that he previously done. On the one hand Jeanne was pleased to have him at home more often but there was the downside, which meant now with his new position she never got the occasional treat to travel with him as she did before his promotion. However, all was not lost as from time-to-time he was still required to liaise with the firm’s major customers and her joy knew no bounds when at the onset of another New England winter he came home to tell her he was going to be taking a road trip to visit her hometown down Fort Myers in Florida, with several other stops along the way.

Given Jim’s fear of flying there was no question that he would be driving and she regarded this to be an opportunity of them to transform his trip into a mini-vacation. He took up her suggestion and he extended the trip by taking some of the leave days he was owed. Whilst she understood that the trip was all about Jim’s work she justified her involvement as providing essential companionship for him on the long distance drive that would take them through every state between Massachusetts and Florida.

Jim had done the route a few times over the years and he was excited at the prospect of taking one of their overnight stops in the small town of Hawksville where he had stayed a couple of times previously. He related to Jeanne that it was one of a chain of hotels that was unique to the state and that the standards and the welcome they offered were first class and that all that comfort was provided for little money. (Jim was very careful about personal finances.) He told her that he had already called and made a reservation.

The I-95 Interstate quickly took them away from home and the falling snow. Jeanne gave a shudder and silently thanked her good fortune that she was leaving the cold weather behind and that in a couple of days they would be enjoying the warmth of the sandy beaches and warm Gulf Coast waters. However there was the matter of a few hundred miles of road ahead before that was going to happen as they set to and for the next 10 hours concentrated on the shared drive south to their first overnight stop in Hawksville.

They turned off the interstate as the sun was setting and Jim followed the route he knew so well and soon they saw a familiar sign advertising the location of Hawksville Rhino Suites on the approach to the town. He spotted the drive-way leading through the trees but was both confused and somewhat taken aback when on turning into the lot he was confronted not by the old familiar lo-rise (and somewhat ramshackle) two story motel to find a more modern hi-rise modern hotel. His first instinct was that he had taken a wrong turn but, no, there was the familiar Rhino Suites logo that suggested he must be in the right place.

The check-in clerk looked up and smiled when they entered the lobby, “Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Goodfellow, how nice see you again sir.”

Jeanne was impressed from the outset. She liked the calming atmosphere created by the soft hum in the air in the lobby and was delighted by the recognition of the big black man for it had been quite a while since Jim had travelled down that way. It was a nice welcome and as she looked around the lobby she became even more impressed as she took in the modern, African lodge décor and with the high quality of the establishment’s appointments. What she didn’t know (and neither did Jim) was that from his very first visit to Rhino Suites a few years before that a file had been created, one that detailed many personal details about Mr. Jim Goodfellow. The clerk had been prepared for their arrival from the moment he had made their reservation and the combination of Rhino’s face-recognition software and knowledge of his previous stays in their Rhino TV-equipped rooms ensured that there was little that the friendly clerk didn’t already know about Jim and his personal habits.

The elevator took them to their third floor room and Jeanne marvelled at the sight of the large room, the king sized bed and the other furniture in the suite. It was so luxurious compared to her suburban tastes and, “wow, just look at the size of that flat screen TV,” she said as Jim followed her into the room.

He dropped the bags and without hesitation immediately picked up the remote and switched on the massive set. The screen instantly came to life and a pleasing low pitched humming sound immediately filled the room. It sounded very familiar to the same muted sounds that they had heard in the lobby, the sound that had told Jim that as soon as he entered their room that he must switch on the TV. The screen started displaying a swirling, dazzling pattern of multi-colored light and as the couple stared at it they became frozen in place.

They had no idea of just how long they stood mute in front of the screen, to them it could have been for minutes, or hours, but after what they thought was just a few seconds things seemed to return to normal and the TV began to display the expected local program. Jeanne watched for a while but soon tired of looking at the local news and feeling a little woozy went into the bathroom to freshen up after their long journey. She had stripped down to her underwear when there was a knock on their door.

Jim tore his attention away from the TV and walked woodenly over to open their door. Jeanne looked over her shoulder to see the same tall handsome black check-in clerk who had greeted them standing in the doorway. He totally ignored Jim and instead beckoned to her to come out of the bathroom. Jim moved aside as their visitor stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. She approached the clerk and felt no embarrassment or made any objection as the black man reached forward and wrapped his strong arms about her waist and pulled her closer. She gazed up into his dark eyes as he bent down and began to kiss her willing mouth. She had a glazed expression and despite the fact she was standing there in just her panties and bra she offered him no resistance as he continued to kiss her, nor did she feel the least bit alarmed as she felt his broad black hands reaching around to release her bra before his hands slid down to fondle and squeeze her ass cheeks. On the contrary she couldn’t help but feel extremely aroused by the attentions of this black man whom she had just met and only briefly spoken to earlier. Her only confusion was that her husband wasn’t expressing any concerns or objections over what their black guest was doing to her. Indeed, he was acting as if he knew this stranger and was welcoming what he was seeing him doing.

The pulsing sounds from the large TV filled the air and as she felt his hands cupping her breasts and she felt a sense of ease, almost as if she had been in the arms of this black man many times before. She gave no resistance when the stranger took her hand and led her over to the king sized bed. She walked as if in a trance and stood there in just her panties as she waited for him to remove his clothes. Jim followed them over towards the bed and sat himself down on a bedside chair. They both watched as the black man pulled off his shirt and then unbuckled his belt to loosen his trousers. The first thing they both noticed as that he wasn’t wearing any underwear; the second thing was as his pants dropped his massive rapidly hardening black cock rose to get their attention.

Jeanne licked her lips at this first encounter with the black stranger and the sight of his massive cock triggered a strange primal reactions in them both. For Jeanne it was an intense feeling of sexual desire, beyond anything she had previously experienced with Jim and yet at the same time it nonetheless felt totally normal. For Jim it stirred faint memories of similar stirrings of horniness which had occurred when he had last stayed in Hawksville.

Across the room on the large flat screen Rhino TV a series of explicit, highly erotic scenes began to be displayed, each scene showing a white woman caught up in the throes of sexual bliss as she was being fucked by a black man. In every scene there would also be a white male, presumed to be the woman’s husband or boyfriend, standing beside the bed, stroking his cock and smiling down as he watched the woman being ravaged by her black lover.

To Jim the scenes seemed oddly familiar to his sleepy eyes. Certainly he could recognise the decor and furnishing of the background of the on-screen action as being the signature Rhino style and clearly had been filmed in a room very similar to their own. Had he concentrated more closely he would have seen that in some of the scenes he was the white wimp standing beside the bed. However, that was the beauty of the hypnotic spell he was now under for unless told otherwise the faces of the people appearing on the screen were not recognised and therefore he had no recollection that on one of his previous stays in this Rhino lodging he had been instructed by the TV to go into the adjacent room where he was filmed watching another guest, a woman traveling on her own, being fucked by one of the motel’s black staff members.

Indeed, it was on that previous visit several years before that his mind had been conditioned by the local Rhino technician who was responsible for the operation of the Rhino TV equipped rooms. Not only had he been invited under a spell to go and watch his fellow guest being ravaged by a black cock he had also been implanted with a command that he must arrange a pretext whereby he needed to re-visit Hawksville and to bring his own wife so they could both experience the same special service.

Jeanne dropped to her knees in front of her new black master and with no hesitation wrapped both her hands around the stiff tool which was pointing its obscene swollen glans at her face. She licked her lips again and with an unladylike gesture spat a gob of saliva onto the fat knob and began to smear the slimy spit to spread the pre-cum that was beginning to dribble from the fat cock.

Jim sat and was both confused and also extremely aroused at the scene before him. His Jeanne, his sexually conservative wife had never acted in this fashion in their love-making. She was the type of girl that would much prefer to have the lights turned off whenever they went to bed. Certainly she had never given him any oral attention as she considered such a suggestion as being ‘dirty.’ Such an act was just a fantasy for him to have a furtive wank over as he sat in a locked bathroom. It was as that thought crossed his mind that he raised his butt from the chair as he pulled off his own pants down and took hold of his own stiff cock.

Jeanne tried her best but there was no way that she could take but a few inches of the fat black cock she was pulling into her willing mouth. Not only was it something she had never done before but it was a physical impossibility for her black ravager to push any further beyond the rosebud lips that surrounded his massive tool. However, it was not a disappointment to him for Jeanne had quickly learned to provide pleasure by sucking at and licking around the fat glans that filled her. Her busy tongue soon bought him to the edge and with murmured words of encouragement he instructed her just when to lick and when to pause so that his pleasure was kept at just the right level.

“Get over here white boy.” Jim’s attention was broken by the sharp command. “Get your woman ready for the best fuck of her life.”

Jim stood up without hesitation and almost fell as his pants grabbed his ankles. He kicked them off to one side and stumbled over to where his wife was enthusiastically sucking a cock that was twice the size of his own.

“Why don’t you get down on the floor and give that white pussy of hers a bit of tongue action. I like to have my women nice and wet when I enter them,” the black man said.

Jim laid down on the floor and lying on his back shuffled himself along and slid behind her. She obligingly raised up slightly and spread her legs to allow him access. Soon his head was between her thighs and the heady smell of her dripping cunt was filling his nostrils. He felt his cock give a twitch as he, for the first time in his life, was allowed to taste a woman’s pussy, his wife’s, most private place. Jeanne, who in her prim little world would never have allowed such a thing was now moaning with pleasure as he tentatively probed between her lips. He looked up and could see the thick black shaft of her aggressor in her mouth and his hanging balls swaying as he gently face-fucked his wife. She rocked back and forth on his tongue, covering his upturned face with her juices and the longer he lapped and licked the louder came the grunts and groans from her cock-filled mouth. Jim could hear the sucking and slobbering above him and soon dribbles of her saliva mixed with goodness know what else started to string down and splash his face.

He heard a black voice say, “Good boy, good girl, good job,” and then without warning Jeanne gave a jerk and clenched his head between her thighs. Her head fell back releasing the black cock from her mouth and with a loud squeal she spasmed and climaxed, ejaculating her pleasure all over his face and into his open mouth. He gasped to breathe as she squirted cum into his mouth and then added a grunt to the soundtrack as he felt his own cum-flood spurt over his hand that was frantically wanking his own cock.

His pleasure was short-lived for just as he was delighting in the strange warmth surrounding his face a sudden change in temperature hit him as Jeanne was wrenched to her feet. The big black man had grabbed her and without ceremony pushed her over toward the bed. She stumbled and unknowingly kicked Jim as he lay there, which confused him no end and he was suddenly overwhelmed with a sense of humiliation. He felt as if he was being totally ignored and in addition that his wife and her black lover’s treatment and lack of consideration gave him cause to think he was somehow inferior...

... which was exactly what the Rhino programme was designed to achieve.

He instinctively ducked his head as the black man stepped over him and he glimpsed the fat, thick, 10” long cock swinging above him dripping yet another glob of spit down on him. The black interloper looked down on him contemptuously, “Get up wimp and sit over there,” pointing to the chair beside the bed.

Jim scrambled to his feet and did as he was told. He rubbed the damp from his face with the back of his hand only to realize that he was spreading his own cum adding to the mix. He felt foolish and hoped that his silliness hadn’t been noticed. It hadn’t, neither Jeanne nor the black stranger were paying even the slightest attention of him. Blinking he looked toward the bed where his naked wife lay with her legs spread wide, her knees drawn up and her hands holding either side of her gaping wet pussy open. Forgetting the mess he had smeared around his face he instantly had nothing but feelings of love and admiration for her as he took in the lewd sight.

She mewled, “Please, don’t make me beg. Come on; fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours.” The plea was not directed toward her husband but to the towering black figure who was positioning himself between her parted legs. Jim then watched as the black stranger eased his massive cock into her and made her his slut for the evening. It was several hours later, after having deposited several loads of hot cum into his loving wife that the black stranger put his clothes back on and left the two of them alone. Jim immediately climbed onto the bed and bent down, just as he’d seen many of the white males on the screen do. He felt his wife guiding him down till his tongue found her now stretched opening and the warm prize he knew was his reward.


The following morning Jim and Jeanne awoke totally refreshed from their solid night’s sleep. Jeanne felt a little sore ‘down there’ but she didn’t think too much of it and certainly wasn’t going to share such an intimate topic with her equally prudish husband; Jim, when he swung his legs over the edge of the bed saw a large wet spot on the sheets and noted the fact that his pajamas also had the evidence of a copious wet-dream staining the front. He kept his back to his wife as he went straight into the bathroom to start his day with a shower. The pyjamas would have to be hidden away in the suitcase until he could get them into the laundry was his overriding thought.

They didn’t linger long in the suites breakfast bar before presenting themselves at reception to check-out. The familiar face of the receptionist, the same one who had checked them in the night before was behind the desk and Jim joked that he must really love his job as he always seemed to be on duty.

“I do love my job sir,” the black man retorted, “and it’s meeting and getting to know lovely people like you that makes it all worthwhile.”

Jim laughed; Jeanne joined him but as she smiled she had the strangest feeling that she knew this man from somewhere else.

“You have a safe journey sir and you too madam,” he said as he returned Jim’s credit card, “it’s been a real pleasure to have you spend time with us.”

They left the lobby and went out to the parking lot to find their car and then the road to Florida and Fort Myers.

Back at the reception desk the clerk was already busy checking that the Goodfellows’s file had been updated successfully, with especial attention being paid to the video files that had been recorded from the previous evening.


Chloe’s world had changed beyond measure since the coming of summer, the school vacation and the return of her cousin Holly back to live in Hawksville. In fact there had been so many changes that the Chloe of 6 months ago would not be recognized as the one whom now had something of a growing reputation as ‘a bit of a slut’. Outwardly she was still the young fresh-faced bubbly 18 year-old, star of the Cheerleader Troupe who helped to her grateful parents. She was kind to her pets as well, but at other times, in the right company and with the right stimulus, she transformed into a kind of sexual predator, who had no inhibitions about doing anything that wasn’t going to cause her harm.

It was Ma’bill, the software programmer and now Rhino Store retail manager, who might be identified as being instrumental in bringing this rapid transformation about but, then again, he was only carrying out orders from a higher authority, so the credit cannot be given to him in providing Rhino with its newest asset.

Ma’bill had felt a little slighted that after having nurtured the beautiful Ingrid, the Swedish girl who had recently come with her father to buy a new Rhino phone, had been taken from him by Oskar before he could make a move on her. There was nothing he could do about it, other than regret that the embryo of the idea he had planned out had been effectively stilled at birth. No matter, there were plenty of other fish in the sea and he sought solace in applying ‘plan B,’ which if carried out as his fevered mind had planned it would be far more satisfying and, indeed, personally more profitable for he was not the most highly paid employee and was always looking to be making a bit of extra cash.

Oskar had decreed that despite an implied contradiction to the Rhino philosophy and their initial plan of making white males feel inferior to their black superiors by denying them sexual intercourse with their wives and lovers, that there was a danger that mental complications would build up in the minds of the white men who were subjected to the Rhino mind-controlling influences. It was a situation that he didn’t want to negatively impact on the ‘grand plan’ and he decided that in one way or other the white male population should be catered to so that harmony and happiness could be encouraged and maintained.

It was for that reason that the new Gentlemen’s club in the basement of Rhino Tower and Suites had been designed to provide some special facilities. The club was primarily a ‘blacks-only’ place of entertainment, but the white husbands and boyfriends of the black patrons white female guests had also been accommodated, so that they wouldn’t feel completely left out.

Chloe had no idea that she was destined to add to her portfolio by becoming an entertainer and part of this new endeavor.


Holly was delighted with her new mobile phone and even more impressed when that nice chap who had sold it to her had contacted her with what he said was a follow-up courtesy call. Ma’bill had listened patiently to her queries and questions regarding some of the phone’s many features, some of which she was unsure about and he made the suggestion that perhaps they might meet up and he could give her a practical demonstration, show her first-hand what she needed to do in order to get the maximum benefit from the phone. In truth she had no choice for the ‘command’ had already been implanted and the invite was just the first step in his scheme to satisfy both Oskar’s directive and his own personal needs.

Each weekend Chloe and Holly would typically spend the Saturday doing ‘girly things’ together which usually involved them getting up close and personal in either one of their bedrooms, depending on who was visiting who. Their Sapphic pastimes often followed after a shopping trip to the mall, where they would spend hours trying on the dresses and other clothing that the Rhino Adult store stocked. It seemed that every week would see some new line of dresses being introduced and they delighted in showing off and complimenting each other as they tried on and modeled the erotic garments displayed on the racks and shelves. Sometimes they even made a purchase!

Sundays were altogether more serious in tone, for the day began early by attending the morning service at the Church of the Black Staff. Both Chloe and Holly had swiftly become converts to the new religion after their initial visit and they’d both found the greatest of pleasure in following the commandments and guidelines that Pastor Erasmus shared with his flock from his pulpit. They especially looked forward to the latter part of the service, where the black priests selected several female parishioners, who would then be led by the black church elders down to the basement where a special communion took place. Holly and Chloe were always selected but neither of them could, if questioned, explain what it was that made them feel so happy and fulfilled at being included in this special ceremony. They just knew that afterwards when they finally emerged into the late afternoon daylight that they felt filled with love and a sense of having made a real difference to the well-being of the church community and beyond.

After church they would invariably go back to Holly’s house where the rest of the day would be spent in the company of her parents, the new black family who lived next door and any other guests who might be invited to spend the day around the backyard pool. The summer weather encouraged everyone to enjoy themselves by lazing around the in ground pool, listening to the soft sounds of the family’s new Rhino stereo system and enjoying the barbecued food that Holly’s Dad, Gerald, insisted on providing. It was a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Ma’bill had no doubts that he would be included in the guest list from the moment that Holly had mentioned what sort of things that she liked doing on the weekends. He was showing her another feature of her phone when as a by-the-way she told him about the upcoming Sunday barbeque pool party. He pressed a few keys and without a pause in their conversation her phone told her to invite him.


Gerald was standing at his usual position, behind his new stainless steel five burner grill supposedly guarding the various cuts of meats, ribs and whatever else he had elected to cook this day from becoming charred or burnt. In truth his attention was not entirely focused on the food he was charged with preparing as he was more interested in what everyone else was doing as they lay around on loungers chatting or, especially the youngsters, playing in the pool. It seemed to him that a pattern had developed over the past few weeks since he had started to host these garden parties that folks would arrive, quickly change into their swimming costumes and after having consumed a couple of drinks begin to display the most uninhibited sexually-tinged behavior. It always seemed to happen once Sally, his wife, had turned on their Rhino stereo sound system that everyone began to play and fool around.

Gerald had no problem witnessing what was going on, indeed, he welcomed it having spent the previous days in a state of frustrated anticipation knowing he would be soon be observing more than just innocent flirting between couples happening in front of his eyes. Not just male/female activities either for last week Holly had introduced her cousin Chloe to the mix and he was excited beyond measure when he had watched the two of them laying on a lounger, each with their hands inside each other’s bikini bottoms. They were totally unabashed and oblivious as they openly fingered each other for quite some time. He was embarrassed to find himself subconsciously stroking his stiff cock as he stood behind the grill watching them loving one another. As they writhed in their pleasure before him he was grateful for the sweet sound of music that blanketed his groans of ecstasy as he spirted cum all over his hand. He looked around and was relieved to see, as usual, that nobody was paying him even the slightest attention.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.