Out of Afrika
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

Clarissa woke on Monday morning excited by what the next few days would provide if everything went her way; she was confident it would. Sunday’s Church Service at The Church of the Black Staff had been an eye opener, at least the parts she could remember. The wonderful sermon which had held her almost breathless when the Pastor delivered his philosophy was frankly brilliant. She remembered confession when she confessed the sin of being naughty with her wonderful black lover and was immediately sorry she said it. She remembered her lovely private meeting with the Pastor when she promised to encourage an increase in black membership, black management and black workers at the golf club that she dearly loved. She was pleased when he was pleased and went downstairs for a special viewing and to participate in the religious ceremony in the basement. He told her it was ‘very rare’ for a new worshipper to be invited on her first visit.

She felt quite tired. Igoro had left earlier for classes, and her husband Maxwell had gone fishing with his mates. Her body ached a bit, but she felt entirely sexually sated, which did not happen that often. Also, her jaw was sore. The only other time she remembered that happening before was when she had sucked Igoro’s cock for nearly an hour a few weeks earlier. Must be coincidental she concluded.


Clarissa was truly thrilled to have been elected to be both Chair of the Greens Committee and Vice President of Confederacy Country Club’s Board of Directors; the first VP in its long and storied history. She could feel a new respect that other club members, friends and especially the employees accorded her. She had settled into a new routine which meant being at the club several days a week. She now knew that one day she would become the first woman President, but how many years would she have to wait in the wings?

Maxwell, her loving husband, had also been most supportive and helpful. When he wasn’t travelling on business he was dutifully by her side at the many receptions and events they were being invited to attend. He was proud of her. She had increased her wardrobe with the ensuing big bills and he didn’t mention a thing except to praise her and admire the way she looked. He was in his early seventies, fabulously wealthy and becoming more so with every passing year. Clarissa had listened to her father’s advice, and Maxwell had fit the bill. She had married an older rich man when she was just 22.

Igoro was the icing on the cake. In the few months since he moved into the Guesthouse, he had made her happier than she had ever been. A vigorous, attentive, smart and athletic lover he had taken her to places she never imagined sexually. Clarissa was now in her late forties and Igoro was just about nineteen, but he acted with a maturity well beyond his years and filled her life with his youthful enthusiasm. As she had suspected, her husband was delighted with the Guesthouse makeover Igoro had achieved with his friends in such a short time. Anything that added to Maxwell’s assets pleased him and he insisted on paying the boy for all his hard work.

Her husband was also pleased to pay Igoro’s full tuition at the local University. However, his opinion or consent was never sought whenever he went off on his frequent travels and Igoro was invited by her to take her husband’s place into the master bedroom with its big bed.

If six months ago, she was told she would have a handsome young well hung black lover who adored her, she would not have believed it possible. Sometimes in the throes of passionate sex, he even called her ‘mother’ which always sent her over the edge to a crashing orgasm. When Maxwell was home, Igoro used the opportunity to visit and go out with his friends which Clarissa was happy about, and Maxwell thought was a normal thing for an eighteen-year-old to do.


Tuesdays at the club were often very quiet, especially in the late afternoon. David, the newly voted President of the Club (and very proud of his new title) scheduled that time slot to take golf lessons from the 22-year-old College grad assistant pro.

The assistant pro was handsome and very black. His lesson would often be followed by a committee meeting or a full Board monthly meeting so it was not unusual for Clarissa to be present in the building and to have some interaction with him.

It was a Tuesday that she needed to discuss a report from the Head Pro for her Greens Committee. He hadn’t had the opportunity to present it personally but he had advised her that she could pick it up from his office so that she had time enough to read before she chaired the meeting of the “GC” as she liked to call it.

She collected the report and walked down the corridor that led to the meeting room. She passed by the assistant pro’s office, a tiny space not much bigger than a utility room, and instinctively looked inside the open door. Her eyes first took in the new Rhino TV, recently installed. Her first thought was ‘goodness, those TVs are everywhere in the Clubhouse.’ Then she saw David on his hands and knees sucking the big black cock of the assistant pro. Through lidded eyes, both men gazed at the RhinoTV and the video of Chloe and her cousin making lesbian love in her bedroom. David had always wanted to suck a black cock and recently he had thrown caution to the wind. In fact, with caution abandoned, he had been doing it every Tuesday for a couple of months and nobody had ever come down the deserted hallway. The Head Golf Pro was normally off on Tuesdays but was also in the building as he was there to attend the “GC” as well. Clarissa stealthily backed away from the door and went down the hall and found the Head pro who had just arrived. She whispered for him to follow her and she took her Rhino phone out of her purse. She wanted a witness.

They returned to the assistant pro’s open office door and watched silently while Clarissa took photos and videos. David was in another world. The boy’s pants were around his ankles, further emphasizing how big and erect his cock was sliding in and out of the President’s gay mouth. David slid his hand into his pocket and took a generous amount of lubricant from a tube and slid it around and around the boy’s anal ring, his finger pushing into the sphincter muscle and then being pulled through.

The Head Pro, also black, also handsome, stood very close to his boss. She was stunning in a lovely pink blouse, several buttons were undone, and a tight white skirt. She had taken her high heels off remain quiet, so he towered over her. Her perfume was intoxicating. He looked down her front. A lovely white lacy push-up bra accentuated the biggest firmest breasts he had ever seen. She was looking at the screen watching the young girls pleasuring each other when suddenly she seemed to sink into a daze. Concerned that she might have been upset at what they were seeing he gently took her arm and led her away from the boy’s office. He took her to the Ladies’ room and guided her to sit on a couch before getting a damp washcloth and put on her forehead. Her eyes were shut. He took advantage of the timing to again stare at her full breasts, the nipples poking forward aroused against the beautiful expensive silk material.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him with confusion seeing him standing over her. He tore his gaze away from her cleavage and quickly explained why he was in the Ladies with her, and she was most grateful.

She swore him to secrecy, and they both agreed not to fire the young assistant pro, and they would ignore his participation in the sex act with the older man. Clarissa explained that she would “deal with” the issue with the President. She was also aware that this was the third time she had been ‘woozy’ and each time it had to do with a Rhino product. Her curiosity was aroused. She would be wary in future.

She waited for a few days and then phoned David and asked to see him about a serious issue, and for him to meet her “In the Chapel at the Club like the last time.”

He agreed and wondered what this issue could possibly be.


Across town, the Rhino Store was doing a brisk business as usual, but perhaps was a little quieter in the mobile phone section. Sales could not continue at a frantic pace forever. Ma’bill was new on the sales force but certainly not new to the company. He was an original member of the team that had created the firm in South Africa, and he was very proud to be a top software engineer. With Oskar and the other Directors’ full approval he had developed a new technical setting which he felt could add a lot of value to the bottom line of phone sales.


Clint and Ingrid, his stunning blonde daughter, had come over from Sweden on a visit to Hawksville. The purpose of their visit was two-fold. The first reason was a sad and emotional one for they had come to see girl’s ailing great-grandmother who was a resident in a Care home and was not expected to live for much longer. The second objective was that with Ingrid about to celebrate her twenty-first birthday she was now old enough to enroll in the renowned business faculty of Hawksville College and they had come to finalize arrangements. (Her father had been a student and on graduation had returned to his native Sweden where he set up a successful import/export business in Gothenburg. He claimed that it was the training he had received from Hawksville College to which he owed his success and he was keen for his children to enjoy the same start to their working lives.)

Clint thought back over the past two days and was very satisfied with how much they had accomplished.

He had splurged on business class tickets on their British Airways trans-Atlantic flight and had been amused and somewhat surprised to witness the outright ogling and somewhat inappropriate attention of the male flight attendants toward his beautiful daughter. Amused because for the most part she acted as if she was innocent and naive about the effect she caused the opposite sex (including himself); surprised because he knew from his frequent travels that most of those men were gay.

For her part, Ingrid, in her innocent way was quite comfortable flirting when the men fawned over her but Clint did notice that whenever one of the cabin crew who was black attended to her that she seemed particularly responsive to his subtle remarks and sly touches.

Clint was acutely aware that his twenty-year-old daughter was very sexy and he was finding himself increasingly attracted to her though he tried to suppress his feelings (and his fantasies) in her presence. It was difficult though what with her perfume, her tight low cut top, her impossibly tight jeans with the mandatory rips in the legs and now her flirting with the black man only made things worse. He felt like a voyeur as he watched her coyly simpering at his silly remarks and fluttering her blue eyes as he looked down upon her swelling breasts and the thought of her actually giving herself to her black admirer made his cock stir and the more he tried to ignore it the harder he got.

As they sat enjoying their complimentary drinks she leaned across to him and whispered something funny about the conversation she had just had with her black ‘conquest’ and at the same time put her hand on his leg. He instinctively covered it with his own but as she shared her joke she didn’t pause and slid her hand higher where it came to rest against the bulge he was making in his pants. She must have felt it, he thought, given the squeeze she gave his leg but the sudden arrival of the meal service interrupted their mood and the magic moment was averted. The remainder of the flight didn’t provide any opportunities to explore that avenue any further.

On arrival in Hawksville they had checked into the Rhino Tower where they had a suite reserved. They didn’t linger long and after taking their bags to the room were soon back outside hailing a taxi to them to the care home and the mandatory visit to see the old lady. It was really a duty visit given there was little emotional bond. Clint was her sole surviving relative from the days when he was born into the Minnesota community of Swedish immigrants. His parents had returned to Sweden soon after he was born and now here she was the last of the clan having spent the last years of her life in the care home with no other relatives to count upon. She was delighted beyond measure when Ingrid came through the door and Clint knew that when the inevitable day occurred that Ingrid would become a very rich young lady indeed.


The following morning they attended Hawksville College and the appointment with the admissions director. As all the paperwork had been done in Sweden there was only a face-to-face interview to be conducted so after introductions and initial formalities had been taken care of Clint left the office and waited outside in the hallway.

For nearly an hour Clint cooled his heels while his lovely blond daughter answered probing questions about her past life. The black man was tall and handsome and as she sat at the desk filling out additional forms he stood close to her. As usual she was wearing a revealing low-cut top and as he looked down on her impressive cleavage she smiled as she noticed his hardening cock making a bulge of his trousers and his attempts to hide it while she provocatively sucked at the end the pen supposedly giving thought to answering the questions on the form.

In point of fact he wasn’t trying to conceal his arousal, far from it, he wanted her to notice his impressive semi hardon and to gauge whether she would be attracted or repelled. Her tongue licked the end of the pen as she looked up and held his gaze. He admitted her to the school of business on the spot.

She left the office and flushed in the face she hugged her father and pressing herself against him told him the good news. He had harboured no doubts that she would be accepted but nevertheless decided that they should celebrate the event and that she should be treated, properly treated; that she should have that mobile phone that she had often hinted about. He told her that while he had been waiting that he had been reading the promotional literature about Rhino and ‘all its works’. He was still holding the magazine as she held him and she noticed the picture of Rhino’s boss, Oskar Botha. “Wow, what a handsome man.”

“Never mind that,” he said, “Apparently there’s a big shopping mall here. Come on; you deserve a present.”

In the cab on the way to the Rhino store she reached for his hand and put it on her leg, and then she stroked his hand. She was aroused; He was aroused, very aroused and he smiled thinking how well their trip was working out but, at the same time, he was a little worried wondering about what the night in their shared room might bring.

The cab dropped them off outside the entrance to the mall and they went in holding hands. He liked holding hands with Ingrid and, if the truth be known, he was thrilled when she was mistaken for his young wife. She giggled every time she noticed someone making that mistake but neither of them bothered to correct the assumption. Her Father was a very young looking handsome man, with ‘salt and pepper’ hair and it was not beyond belief that they could be ‘a couple.’

Ma’bill, the assistant behind the counter of the phone section, only had eyes on her as they came toward him; he admired her openly. He loved seeing the young girls dressed as they did these days in tight tops and impossibly tight workout pants which emphasized their gorgeous legs and rear ends. He had never seen a young woman with such beauty. He couldn’t have known it but she was just like her mother, tall, blonde with her straight hair down over her shoulders, which she constantly flicked out of her eyes. Her full, firm breasts strained against the thin tight white tank top and Ma’bill tried not to stare.

Her father put his arm around her small waist above the waistband of her tights on her bare skin below her tank top protectively and noting his name badge said, “It is nice to meet you Ma’bill. I want to get a phone for my sweet darling special daughter. I am ignorant about these things but she knows more about these devices than I ever will; please show her your best and latest model. The only thing to note is that we will need to be able to use it in Sweden and the rest of Europe. I’ll let you sort it out.”

She looked up adoringly at her daddy and kissed him on the lips, “Thank you Daddy”.

He left her in Ma ‘bill’s care and went off to other parts of the store.

Ma’bill happily took her around to the display cases. She bent over to look down at the various colours of the phones, and he stood on the other side of the glass case and looked down her front as he started telling her about the various models. Ingrid knew the effect she had on black men as she had many friends at home who were black. Most of them were from France, and she had dated a few. She pushed her chest out a little more and then looked up into his eyes, batting her eyelashes and smiling. She just loved being a cockteaser.

They agreed on the latest phone and Ingrid was thrilled with the sexy look of the cover. Rhino had developed a tough outer cover which eliminated the need for customers to have to buy that item separately.

He took her into a small smoked glass booth, as he wanted to show her the features of the phone. Especially the new setting for international sales that was brand new. It was his baby, his idea and Oskar had given him a huge bonus when it worked seamlessly and effectively.

Her father, Clint, meanwhile was captivated by the huge display of love dolls, love toys, sexy lingerie and the like. There was a huge Rhino TV on in the dressing room area where there were a number of women trying on new frocks. It was springtime, everyone should have a new frock he thought, especially his daughter. He was captivated by the screen and as he riffled through the racks of dresses his attention kept returning to the videos showing young women modeling some of the revealing designs.

His confusion was obvious to a beautiful black girl, Lucy, who came over and asked if she could help. She was dressed head to toe in red spandex. Every inch of her body was suggestively displayed inviting him to him to touch her, the screen flickered; the humming attracted him. She stood close to him rubbing his arm asking how she could assist. She took his hand and led him to a private room as he passed through the door she glanced back toward the counter where Ingrid was fondling her new phone and signaled toward Ma’bill to follow at his convenience.

Inside the private room, sexy young white models were showing the spring line of Rhino dresses. Lucy directed him to a chair and sat on his lap and leaned into him, her huge breasts inches from his face. Another Rhino TV on the wall displayed a white girl sucking a huge black cock. She clearly loved doing it and licked it up and down. He wasn’t to know but it was Janice, Clarissa’s daughter-in-law, performing enthusiastically in High Definition. The models came close and invited him to feel the quality of the dress material encouraging him to place his hands wherever he wished on their young bodies. It was a clever marketing ploy for Clint bought first one dress and then another and another for his daughter. Lucy gave him a deep French kiss and a feel of her ample breasts every time he bought something. He loved the feeling of the spandex. He had never kissed a black girl before, it was highly erotic. This was crazy, her nipples were huge and hard. It was nothing like his conservative Sweden. He felt a little dizzy and his cock was swelling.

The show went on and the dress models continued to parade with the TV persisting with its quiet humming. Ma’bill brought Ingrid into the room, she looked a bit disheveled as if her top had been removed and hastily replaced. Clint’s cock was now as hard as it ever had been. Lucy stood up and brought Ingrid over to sit on the other side of her father. She reached over and took Ingrid’s hand and put it firmly on Clint’s hard cock then she pulled Ingrid’s face towards her and the two girls passionately kissed open-mouthed, hungrily right in front of Clint’s surprised face. The leather couch started to recline. Lucy unzipped Clint’s slacks, and took his hard cock in her mouth, then she pulled Ingrid’s head down to join her enjoying pulling the young blond girl’s long hair. Both girls sucked him together and alone. The Rhino TV naturally recorded the scene for future clients to enjoy.

When the father and daughter emerged from their trance-like experience, both were totally unaware of what had happened. Another pretty Rhino girl appeared with gift-wrapped dresses for Ingrid. There was no sign of Lucy, she had disappeared.

They were taken to a different room where Ma’bill was waiting to explain to Ingrid the exciting features of her new phone. Amongst the instructions was an explanation that if she drilled down two levels below ‘settings’ she would see a selection for InternationalR. Once ‘selected’, he said, she would have the first phone in the world using the latest technology. He declined to mention that every Rhino phone in the universe would soon have a “pop-up” message asking the receiver to “accept” the “InternationalR” option. An acceptance meant every Rhino phone worldwide would add an additional charge of $15. a month to the owner’s credit card. Ma’bill had hoped that maybe 50% of Rhino owners would accept the offer. In fact, eventually, over 95% of Rhino owners did so. The initiative increased Rhino Industries’ phone revenue by hundreds of millions of dollars a month.


Oskar Botha was bored.

It wasn’t often he felt that way as his life was hectic as CEO of Rhino IMEX, and a whole host of subsidiary corporations. Now he was bored sitting at mind-numbing Radio and TV sector hearings in Washington. His gaze took in the commissioners who sat opposite. A few were new since his last visit, and he was pleased to see that there were now more women than men on the Commission. He thought that might be the doings of the new President and his progressive administration which was mandating equal pay for equal work and a host of other much needed gender-blind modern improvements.

One woman, in particular, caught his eye, and not for the usual reasons he smiled to himself. She was not particularly beautiful or gorgeous; she did not have his usual prerequisite of blond hair and big breasts. She was none of those things. Instead, she was intently interested in the proceedings and issues at hand, and every time he looked her way, she was looking at him. She, of course, was white. Her black hair was pulled back into a bun, she wore little makeup, wore a sensible long skirt and a blouse and sweater that looked like she had been dressed by her ultra-conservative mother, and her glasses were perched on the end of her nose as she read. When she asked him a question it was on the discussion point, direct and faintly demanding. He felt that he had adequately supplied her with answers. The other commissionaires may as well have been on holiday for all he cared. He decided that on his future visits that he would target this woman and made it his objective to reduce her to becoming his willing slave; it shouldn’t prove difficult.

The next day he returned to Hawksville and on his way to work from the airport, Oskar asked his driver to stop at the Rhino Store. He liked to make a surprise visit, a strategy his father had taught him at their lumber business in South Africa. As he walked into the ladies clothing area he was recognized by a beautiful young shopper.

Ingrid had spotted Mr. Botha from his picture in the magazine at the business college. She rushed over to him, “Oh, Mr. Botha, I am so pleased to meet you, and I wonder if you would please sign the back of my new Rhino phone.” Oskar took a long look at the 20-year-old beauty. Her long blond hair, her big breasts barely covered by a white tank top which exposed copious amounts of bare flesh, and an innocence that he found both appealing and erotic. Her sweet sexy Swedish accent did nothing to dissuade his growing attraction. He engaged her in conversation, he met her father, he found out that they were staying in the new Rhino Hotel and Tower, the replacement for the gritty original motel that the company had purchased when they moved into their original offices.

She gushed about her new phone, and the dresses that her daddy had bought her, even the negligee that the sales staff had included with her father’s purchases as a ‘bonus’ for spending so much money (a ‘bonus’ that they also billed him for!) Oskar was charmed and suggested to her father that they meet for a drink before dinner in the fabulous new restaurant in the brand new hotel.

Ingrid excitedly exclaimed to her father, “Oh, please Daddy; let’s meet Mr. Botha later for drinks!”

Her father smiled his acceptance. Oskar noted that Ma’Bill was close by and invited him along too. With a further thought, he asked Ma’bill if he would make a reservation for six for dinner, and also ask two of his other executives to join them if they were available. Ma’bill smiled at the suggestion; nobody declined an invite from Mr. Botha. Ma’bill was thrilled to be included with the key executives of Rhino. He planned to sit very close to Ingrid to help her with the new phone.


Oskar was becoming tired of living as a ‘guest’ in Simone and Ian’s home. Hell, he was the CEO of a major American Corporation. He enjoyed the constant attention of Simone, who by now was totally enraptured with her black boss. She still started most mornings in his office with his hard big black cock in her mouth, and her evenings being fucked by him while her husband was in the guestroom, or watching his wife being ravaged. Her daughter Chloe, for all he knew, was out working on her growing reputation for being the town tramp.

However, Oskar could not shake the feeling of boredom. He travelled a lot, but when he was in their house Simone was naggy and demanding. And make no bones about it, it was her house. He was getting claustrophobic with life in Simone’s home. He needed his space and it was quite evident things were not going to improve. He could not stand the wimpy Ian. In the early days, it had been fun fucking his wife in front of the cuckold wimp. Now he was tired of Ian. As he got older, he was attracted to younger and younger women and was thrilled when they ‘gushed’ over him as the sexy young Swedish daughter had done.

Unknown to anyone he had purchased one of the two massive penthouses on the top floor of the new Rhino Hotel and Tower. Having the Swedish couple over afforded him two opportunities, one to examine the Swedish market with the father, the second to examine the gorgeous Swedish daughter. He was horny, he was sure she was too.

She would make a delightful conquest, but he would have to arrange to keep her father occupied, not a difficult problem. It would be an opportunity for Ma’Bill to show Ingrid all of her new phone’s features; it would be an opportunity for Oskar to invite their guests upstairs to see his new ‘digs’.

He texted Simone not to expect him that night or ‘for the next few nights.’ No need to irritate her, he would just use his secret new place for special out of town guests. He was now decidedly in a better mood than he had been in Washington.


Clarissa and David met in the CCC Chapel. She was cool towards him. She made him sit in the same position on the same couch as when they met that fateful day when she had outlined how he would become CCC President. Under her conservative suit, she wore an outrageous black bustier, no panties, black stockings and garter belt and six inch high heels - all purchased for this important occasion. A simple black dress covered her erotic outfit underneath. She was dressed as the Dominatrix and he was about to learn part of the terrifying truth. She pinned him down on the couch, as before, and he felt his arousal begin. She had arranged with the Head Pro to send the Assistant Pro to David’s home with a delivery of David’s golf clubs, the contents of his locker and personal items from his President’s desk.

She had checked to make sure David’s wife was home ‘to accept an important delivery.’ She made sure the assistant Pro take a Rhino phone as well, and to insist on showing a message on it from David to his wife. He was told to make sure the woman invited him inside, and one thing would lead to another. Other than that, no detail was left to chance. The assistant pro understood that by seducing David’s wife it would guarantee his job. If he wasn’t successful the inference was that perhaps he would be let go, Golf jobs were scarce. He got the message loud and clear.

Clarissa was a master of deception and manipulation. David was about to find that out. She turned off the Rhino TV; she did not need him distracted from the business at hand. She whispered in his ear as she took her phone out of her purse and selected the video. Her naked big breasts were in his face. She rested the phone on them and pressed play. David nearly fainted. His eyes were riveted on the small screen as he watched himself pleasuring the black assistant golf pro. At first, he held out hope that his face was not visible, but that hope was dashed when the phone’s video zoomed into a close up of him licking the glistening black cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.