Out of Afrika - Cover

Out of Afrika

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

The Church of The Black Staff sat on the edge of Hawksville. It had once served as a Baptist Church but with a continuing drop in attendance the church had fallen on hard times. When the elders were approached by Pastor Erasmus they eagerly accepted his most generous offer to sell the property.

“It is the will of God,” the elders said as they mentally divided the profit.

What the Pastor didn’t reveal to them during the course of negotiations was that he was actually acting on behalf of financial benefactors, the people who owned and operated Rhino Industries, which had hired the radical preacher from his South African homeland to spread their gospel.

“It is the will of Rhino,” he thought as he shook hands.

Pastor Erasmus’s role in Rhino’s plans called for him to establish a new type of religion, one based along the same lines as those the preacher had first introduced shortly after South Africa cast off the yoke of racial oppression. It was the pastor’s belief that black men were far superior to whites. He also believed in several other radical beliefs, including one which allowed blacks to take charge of all white women, even if they were already married, for the purposes of breeding with them.

At first such radical teachings were met with stiff resistance but after some time more and more of those whites who elected to remain after the change in South Africa, especially the females, came to accept his teachings. As his small following grew and began to be noticed it came to the attention of the founders of Rhino Industries, who saw how what he was preaching would fit in nicely with their plans to expand their business operations and philosophies into the United States.

It had been a year since the good pastor had opened the doors of his new church and despite the fact that Hawksville and the areas surrounding it were known for their own racially-biased history the church had quickly become a popular place for worship. He had introduced many changes amongst which were to have the interior layout remodeled and renovated. Changes included the addition of a special anti-chamber, located just behind the main altar, where newly converted members were taken in order to be anointed by the ‘holy spirit of the black staff.’ He also directed that the grounds surrounding the church should be landscaped in a fashion to create the appearance of a pastoral Garden of Eden. These and other additions drew even more residents who all marveled at the improvements. The major change, however, was unseen for during services parishioners were also secretly being subjected to the mind altering effects emanating from the newly installed speaker system as well as from several large jumbo screen TVs which had all been installed by Rhino technicians.

With all the changes and improvements that made the building such an agreeable meeting place little wonder that it resulted in an increase in the attendance at Sunday services as well as requests to use the church for weddings and other purposes such as social events.


Another typical day dawned for Pastor Erasmus and members of his staff in The Church of The Black Staff. The weekend had been busy but the weekdays were no less so and here on a Monday morning he began his day by inviting his visitors, a young white girl, her fiancé and her mother, into one of the newly completed offices to discuss arrangements for their upcoming wedding. He showed them to their seats and it took no time at all for the three visitors to fall under the powerful mind-altering influence which was emanating from a flat screen on the office wall.

The blonde freckle-faced bride-to-be who had come to the church dressed in her recently purchased summer print mini skirt length frock (purchased at the Rhino store) without any prompting from the pastor stood up and slipped off her clothes. Totally naked she knelt before the older black church disciple in quiet submission. He placed a hand on her bowed head and murmured a few words of instruction. Her fiancé who was seated in the corner of the room similarly without any words being spoken pulled his pants down around his ankles and sat back and waited for his bride to approach him. A few moments later he was admiring the newly fitted cock constraint that the pastor had instructed his bride-to-be to fit around his stubby little cock. He tentatively touched it and then a pleased expression crossed his face as he looked up to see his soon-to-be young bride return to resume her kneeling position in front of the pastor. He smiled as he watched her busily stroking and licking the black priest’s rapidly stiffening 10 inch cock.

If that wasn’t enough to take in he also saw his future mother-in-law, who had arrived dressed more conservatively in a knee length pink dress, now was half-naked and laying on the floor in just her bra and stockings. She had her face between her daughter’s legs, eagerly licking the sweet nectar which had begun to freely flowing from her daughter’s soon-to-be opened virgin cunt. The young man wasn’t quite sure what he was witnessing but he knew it was all perfectly in order and his only discomfort was from the restraint his stiffening cock was experiencing from the shiny new cage that had now entrapped him.

In short order the priest moved over between the highly aroused girl’s parted legs so that he could properly break the barrier of her maidenhead and deliver her first dose of his potent black baby making seed. He paused before her and with his stiff cock poised at her virgin entrance. He then intoned a short prayer to thank god for giving him this opportunity to seed this white virgin, “For what we are about to receive may the...” She squealed as he thrust his stiff black cock into her but it was a cry of pleasure not pain as she look up adoringly at his face as he proceeded to fuck her. Her pleasure soon turned to rapture when she felt the force of his ejaculation.

Once he’d completed delivering his blessing he handed her mother a plug which he instructed her to fit, which would ensure that the lord’s gift he had just bestowed to her daughter would be contained within her newly opened passage. He also confirmed with his assistant (a curate who had been present throughout to provide support) that the video feed of what had just taken place had been safely recorded and added to the couple’s file by Rhino.

Satisfied that all the formalities had been completed he instructed the three of them to dress. He pressed a key on his laptop which caused a change in the tone coming from the speakers. It had the instant effect of snapping the hypnotic trance the visiting trio had fallen under and without pause they completed the book keeping details they’d nominally come for, none the wiser as to what had just transpired.

Pastor Erasmus bid them farewell and watched the cum-filled bride-to-be leave his office. With any luck she would learn she was pregnant by the time she and her husband returned from their honeymoon. If not, it wasn’t a problem, for she would find the church offered newlywed white couples additional black seedings as required.


The erotic scene transpiring in the church office wasn’t the only activity of note taking place that sunny spring day. Out in the pastoral gardens, far from any prying eyes an attractive middle aged white church parishioner was seated on a bench beside another of the church’s black brothers. She too had a glassy look in her eyes, due in part to the powerful mind altering influences to which she’d been exposed by her new full featured Rhino smart phone. Indeed it was her phone which had instructed to come to the church.

On her earlier arrival at the church she had entered into one of the new confessionals where she heard soft and pleasing music playing as she waited for the priest to arrive. The music set her at ease as its hidden mind altering effect worked its magic. Her short reverie was broken when she heard the screen slide open and the priest speak to her through the latticed opening. He asked and she told him, “Father I have sinned.”

His warm deep voice put her even more at ease when he asked, “How have you sinned?”

She explained that she’d purchased a large sex toy and had out of frustration used it several times over the past couple days to release her pent-up stress. She further explained she was frustrated because her husband hadn’t been satisfying her when they’d had sex. He asked her to be more specific and she told him in excruciating detail every aspect of her unsatisfactory sex life. Behind the curtain the priest had lifted his cassock and was slowly masturbating as she provided a graphic account. He felt his excitement building but being a disciplined disciple who knew the importance of control (and who had a plan to keep to) released his grasp of his cock and shook down his robe. Through the screen he gave her an absolution and a mumbled blessing and then instructed her to take off her panties and to follow him out to the garden.

They wandered side-by-side, hand-in-hand to a shady glade all the while the priest whispering words of encouragement and guidance. She was inspired by his litany and they found a wooden bench where they sat. Still with that special look in her eyes she had no qualms when the good father pulled up his cassock to his waist and slowly guided her head down so she could envelop her lips around his raging black hard-on. Soon the good father directed her to lean over the bench, so she could receive the special church blessing her mind told her she so desperately needed. She willingly did as he commanded and helpfully pulled her dress up to expose a dripping pussy peeking beneath her bare butt cheeks.

The good father stood behind her and rubbed the knob of his swollen black penis up and down her pussy lips coating them with his copious pre-cum. Satisfied that she was properly lubricated he intoned the prayer of blessing and with a murmured, “Amen” he shoved his length into her and began to fuck her. She responded and pushed back at each stroke of his invading thick cock. She had never felt such bliss before and whimpered in gratitude and wept tears of joy as after a few minutes of his gentle attention she felt him fill her with his hot sperm.

He withdrew and as his cock plopped out of her gaping pussy a small flood of his cum dribbled out but he knew that even more had remained inside her. With God’s blessing he hoped that she would become yet another white female to have been impregnated by the Holy Black Staff. She resumed her seat on the bench and still under the influence of the trance induced by her Rhino phone she listened to the sermon he was now delivering in his warm comforting voice. She had no trouble in understanding every word and began a campaign that would bring about and what she needed to do in order to take over total control of her wimpy husband. She nodded when she heard that once she had completed her task of constraining her husband she would then be required to ask the church to send one of the black fathers to visit the couple so he could insure the church’s doctrine of white male abstinence was being enforced. Her reward would be to have his special black staff confer the church’s blessings unto her on her marital bed. She left him to return home in a state of satisfied bliss and a determination to do as she had been commanded.

The good father waved her goodbye and returned to Pastor Erasmus in his office who was sipping his coffee and regaining his strength after the very satisfactory interview he had conducted with the bride-to-be, her fiancé and her mother. He had another meeting that afternoon that promised to be just as rigorous and he certainly didn’t want to be found lacking in providing spiritual guidance. Together with the good father they checked their schedules for the week and reflected on the success of the day’s business so far. As they sat back drinking their coffees they reflected on all the good works that had been introduced to Hawksville since Rhino’s arrival and agreed the little town had so much for which to be grateful.


It was just after dawn on Sunday morning when Clarrisa awoke from what had been a most pleasurable night of sex with her young black lover Igoro. They’d enjoyed a nice dinner together with her husband just before he’d had to leave for a much anticipated fishing trip upstate with several of his business partners. She smiled as she recalled that the door had hardly closed behind Maxwell when Igoro had come behind her putting an arm around her waist. He’d then pulled her back against him and she could clearly feel his pleasure-giving black cock pressing up against her butt. As they heard the sound of Maxwell’s car pulling away she leaned back to feel his free hand slowly undoing the button and zipper which held her skirt in place and the touch of his warm lips nibbling on her ear lobe. She was falling totally under his control as she felt the cool evening air brushing against her now exposed thigh, as her skirt slipped down around her ankles. A tingle she had come to know all so well also began the minute she felt his slim black fingers pushing aside her thin nylon panties, so eager to probe her sensitive opening. Soon she would willing surrender even that most private of places to his massive black cock and eventually as well to the hot flood of creamy white cum he was sure to deliver. Unlike her husband Maxwell, who could rarely even get hard enough to penetrate her, she knew she was in for several hours of total abandonment to her young black lover Igoro.

The night had passed in the king-size bed but little sleep had been enjoyed as time after time she was ravaged by his precious gift in every conceivable position. She looked over and saw her beautiful black lover lying alongside her feigning sleep. He was uncovered and exposed; his cock was semi-hard, but still huge, lying on his thigh, glistening with their combined love juices. No words were spoken but she ‘heard’ it silently calling to her to entrap it between her warm lips, ‘asking’ for her to revive it so it could once more deliver another dose of fresh cream along with at least two or three more orgasms on her part.

It was as she drifted down from her latest orgasmic high that she remembered her agreement to join Igoro for her first visit to the much talked about Church of The Black Staff that morning for the 11 o’clock service when, he had been promised, she would also meet the Very Reverend Pastor Erasmus.

Carefully sliding from the bed she made her way to the bathroom where she turned on the shower. The water warmed and she prepared to step in the stall when from behind her she felt a pair of strong, nearly coal black hands, squeezing and playing with her ass cheeks. Clearly she hadn’t been quiet enough when she had left the bedroom. She stood torn between the choice of taking the much needed shower and now a burning desire to help her young lover deal with his raging morning hard-on. Igoro resolved her dilemma by opening the shower door and guiding the both of them under the powerful spray. The shower was more than large enough to comfortably hold them both and without him saying a word she bent forward, resting herself against the wall as she felt him guiding the head of his cock deeper and deeper into her still cum filled pussy. Unlike the night before this was a much rougher union, one merely meant to allow him to plant his seed where she knew it belonged. His thrusts were hard and deep and it was only a matter of a few moments before she felt the familiar swelling that signaled he was about to deliver his load. His balls slapped against her ass once, twice and then pressed tightly against her as he emptied his load. It was divine.

She had hardly had a chance to respond to his invasion before she felt him pulling himself free once more. Turning, she dropped to her knees to give Igoro a kiss and she watched as he now took his tool in his hand. She was expecting him to offer his cock to her mouth and was surprised when stepping back he aimed the head of it towards her face and unleashed a torrent of hot golden piss. The steady stream splashed against her lips, leaving a taste she’d never experienced before, and then it moved down, washing over her breasts, like streams of fire. Finally as the golden stream slowed it finished by briefly spraying her stomach. She had never been used in such a fashion before and perversely she was thrilled at his treatment of her.

Seeing he was finished with using her she bet down and kissed the head of his love organ once more, tasting something she hoped she’d get an opportunity to experience more frequently as time and her desire for him grew. In her mind she knew that she was now his to use any way he desired, despite the fact that he was so much younger than she was; she knew this was what was always meant to be whenever a white woman was taken by a superior black male.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.