Out of Afrika
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

(written by Wunderboi)

David left the chapel feeling partly shocked at his reaction to the special private meeting he had been summoned to with the lovely Clarissa Johnson. ‘Partly’ because he was not usually aroused by women (but this had been a woman dominating him who had turned him on ever since he was in College which he remembered ruefully had been his gorgeous mother’s doing.) Clarissa had dominated him in the Chapel, had basically told him what to do to become President of the CCC, the venerable Confederacy Country Club in Hawksville, and he was powerless to deny her everything she wanted.

Another element to his being ‘partly shocked’ was, of course, because he was gay. The following day David had enjoyed a long uneventful golf lesson. The new assistant pro at the club was a very handsome young black man, and David was turned on slightly by the experience. But he knew he had to be very careful.

He got in the shower and had a long relaxing cleanup. As usual, his fingers and hands took a long time caressing his cock and balls, soaping them over and over and then washing his anal rosebud, allowing himself the forbidden fruit of inserting his middle finger partway up thinking of the handsome young pro doing it to him.

The shower room was divided into about a half dozen individual stalls, and as he exited from his and towelled down, the man in the next stall came out as well and David got a brief glance at the man’s big cock.

The man introduced himself as the Director of Security. David cordially shook his hand but his inner thoughts were anything but cordial. “What was an employee doing in the member’s locker room (a black man at that)? This was outrageous. The Club’s standards were slipping and fast.”

The black man sat down at a guest locker and David peeked around the corner and watched him dry off. David was mesmerized by the size of his cock and big balls as he dried himself. The man’s cock was flaccid, and as he lifted it, put powder underneath it and then dropped his member David thought, “God, how big would it be when aroused and hard?” He licked his lips at the prospect of getting on his knees and worshipping it and taking it in his willing mouth. He always wanted and fantasized about a black cock but had never followed through on it. His heart was pounding and he tore his eyes away and quickly dressed and prepared to leave.


Clarissa took a final look around the chapel and satisfied that everything was in order and in its place returned home. She entered the house knowing her husband, Maxwell was, once again, away and that her lovely handsome 18-year-old lover Igoro was waiting for her with dinner ready. He met her in the hallway and they kissed and hugged. She loved having the black horny teenager’s tongue in her mouth. He took her hand and led her to through to the Guesthouse which had been transformed from a drab utilitarian space into a lovely suite. He and two other friends from the orphanage had spent all day cleaning, painting and even hanging some paintings he had inherited from his parents.

She was thrilled. Her husband Maxwell had he been there would be too, she was sure of that. Igoro showed her his clothes all neatly hung and placed in the drawers, even his shoes were all lined up, and some new furniture added, again from his parents.

He said “I will never be able to repay you for all you have done for me, Mrs Johnson. I have decided to attend university here in town, and not to go away. I want to be here to help you in any way possible.”

She felt tears of joy as she kissed him again. “My darling Igoro, I cannot believe how sweet you are,” she said.”Your parents would be so very proud of you.”

He replied softly, kissing her neck, his hands stroking her lovely long blond hair.

“You are my mother now, Mrs Johnson, and I will always do whatever I can to make you happy.” His hands cupped her full breasts and he kissed her again, this time long and passionately. She responded, “Yes my son, that’s a good boy; that feels so good, please don’t stop. Mommy has had a long day and needs your beautiful naked body on mine, your gorgeous big cock pleasuring me as only you can do. My husband will be very proud to pay all your bills, and we will be secret lovers. I will teach you how to pleasure me in ways only a woman knows, and I will pleasure you always my sweet.”

She thought to herself that here was the son she always wanted, not the wimpy effeminate Herbert, but a strong virile boy who could give her what she needed; what a contrast. They made passionate love in his new bed in the Guesthouse and he was amazing. For an hour he probed his massive cock into her pussy changing positions, talking dirty, fucking, screwing her for all he was worth providing her with orgasm after orgasm. How did he manage his endurance for so long? God, he was perfect. Finally, she felt him about to explode. He cried out, “Yes, yes, yes Mrs. Johnson, oh Yes,” and he drove his full length as hard as he could deep into her.

She screamed as he filled her with his young black seed.

They lay together quietly catching their breath, holding each other, she loved his black skin and the contrast with her white. His cock lay flaccid but even so it was still big and gorgeous. His phone, the newest Rhino issue was in his hand, she saw it’s colourful screen swirling a mesmerizing pattern. His hand holding the phone was right beside his cock. Clarissa slid down licked up and down his length then took his black cockhead in her mouth, the phone was inches from her mouth as he started to get hard again. The screen was humming as was the techie at Rhino Industries was recording the scene. Oskar Botha would be pleased.

They dallied and enjoyed themselves a little longer then after a time they got up and went back to the house for dinner.

Over dinner, he told her that late in the afternoon when he took his friends back to the orphanage he read a poster regarding the Church of The Black Staff’s services for that Sunday which would feature the boys and girls choirs from the orphanage. As he was reading it, the Manager approached him with the black Pastor Erasmus. Igoro was pleased to meet the famous South African. He told the Pastor that he ‘worked with’ Mrs Johnson who was on the Board of Directors of the orphanage.

The Pastor said, “You must bring her along to the 11 am service on Sunday, we would be very honoured to have her with us, we will seat her in the front row, and I will thank her on behalf of all of our worshipers for her volunteer work. Hopefully, I will meet privately with her at the conclusion of the service.”

Clarissa was happy to hear the news. It would give her an opportunity to ask the wonderful Pastor, in private, about the chapel in the CCC and what thoughts he might have about it. Like most women her immediate thought was ‘what will I wear?’ She asked Igoro for his opinion. He suggested a white, conservative dress would be best.

She had a perfect solution, a plain white sleeveless summer dress with a high neck. Cleavage would not be a problem, however, the dress tended to make her big breasts seem even bigger. Pastor Erasmus would have a lovely view of his guest in the front row.


The only way David could get hard for his wife was to think of some of the many men he had seduced when he was away on business. While David was gay, the thought of ‘coming out’ in the small town of Hawksville was preposterous, and besides, he could not afford a divorce so he saved his liaisons for his many trips out of town on business. There, with the aid of the internet, he could meet young men and fulfill his desires. Tonight, he would think of the black man’s gorgeous cock he had seen in the club locker room and it would make him better able to perform, he hoped.

He thought back to his first gay experience. He was eighteen.

His mother had hired a tutor for him in his first year of college. David wanted to please his mother by getting into law school. It was arranged that the tutor would come to the house on a weekly basis and on his first visit his mother introduced him and suggested that David take him to his room to work at the desk together. The first night they sat close to each other as the desk only had room for one person to sit between the two sets of drawers. Josh was friendly, very smart and was a teaching assistant having graduated a few years before. David guessed that Josh was about twenty-eight. He liked Josh immediately. Their legs were touching. Josh apologised and touched David’s thigh ever so briefly. David ‘s heart was pounding and he felt very warm and awkward. He didn’t know what he was feeling, except his cock was getting hard and he had no idea why. A simple touch should not have had that response. He was sad when the session ended.

The next week his mother went out to her bridge group, which was every second Tuesday. Josh wore a tweed jacket which he took off and placed carefully on David’s bed. They sat close again. After a time with their legs again touching intimately, Josh placed his hand on David’s thigh. Neither man spoke. His hand stroked David’s thigh and Josh said,”You are such a handsome boy, I would love to show you the ways I can make you very happy, would you like me to continue?”

David’s mouth was dry, his voice didn’t want to work, and finally, he nodded and croaked a ‘yes’.

Josh put his left arm around the boy’s shoulder and when David turned to look at his tutor, Josh kissed him whispering to him to open his mouth, and his right hand gently landed on David’s rock hard cock. He was so conflicted, this was wrong according to his teachings and yet it felt so wonderful he did not want it to stop. Josh stood up and in one quick motion pulled his pants and underpants down. He gently took David’s head in his hands and pulled it very slowly towards his big thick erection. David was almost paralysed with fear, excitement and longing, Josh whispered to him to open his mouth, and the boy eagerly licked his lips in anticipation. Josh held his cock with his right hand and introduced it to David’s wet lips, his left hand gently guiding the eighteen-year old’s head towards his aroused cockhead.

“Kiss it dear boy, there is a good lad, kiss it and lick it and suck it, you will love doing this for me as I will do it for you ... aaaah, yes that’s a good boy, take your time, do not use your teeth, just your fresh, virgin mouth, ooooh yes, suck it, my sweet young lover, are you happy; are you enjoying sucking my cock?” David was in heaven. This was meant for him, his new lover’s cock filled his mouth which he eagerly sucked. His hand furiously stroked his own cock and he came in his pants. Josh sensed what had happened so he held the boy’s head and encouraged him to continue.

“Don’t take it out of your mouth, sweet boy, your cock will get hard again soon, keep sucking me ... ooooh, yes, that is it, you are doing so well, I am pleased that you are loving sucking me, it will be my turn soon to pleasure you ... aaah, oooh yes, we have lots of time, that’s a good boy, you are wonderful, your mouth is so perfect ... oooh, yes” In less than a minute David felt himself getting hard again. David licked the underside of Josh’s hardon and licked his balls awkwardly. Josh again coached him whispering to let him know what to do and how to do it. He would not introduce his anal ring to the boy yet, that would be for another night or perhaps at his apartment when they were sure of not being interrupted. He would teach the sweet David how to circle his tongue around Josh’s anus and prepare it with his saliva to later push his hard cock up the wonderful warm tight back passage of the older man. Josh was on the feminine side and loved getting laid especially by his younger students. He was always on the hunt for the strong athletic types who would ravish him after they sucked each other off. Thinking of that brought Josh to the point of no return so he hurriedly instructed David: “I am cumming David, keep sucking and swallow as hard as you can and as fast as you can, here it cums darling, your first load of my sperm you will love it, Yessss, don’t stop, don’t stop, that’s it that’s it ... oh God I have been thinking of this all week, oh God you are wonderful...”

He filled the boy’s mouth with spurt after spurt of his hot cum, which David happily and fully swallowed.

David had not received much praise for anything over the years, except that from his sweet, pretty, wonderful mother, so he was so pleased with himself. To think that this handsome older man wanted him like this was just thrilling. Josh then pulled down David’s pants and smelled his cum filled underpants, They were still wet with his ejaculation. Josh scooped up some of the boy’s cum and smeared it on his lips, then smeared more on David’s lips then he hungrily French kissed his young 18-year-old lover. Whispering and talking all the time he sucked David’s cock. He was glad the boy had cum earlier, now he had more staying power. David was amazed when Josh’s wet finger slid around and around his anal rosebud, Despite his plan not to do this, Josh changed his mind, and his mouth went to David’s balls sucking each one while his left hand kept stroking the boy’s cock. Then his mouth descended lower. David was lying on the floor, legs spread wide. Josh turned him over, spread his ass cheeks and rimmed his tongue around and around the precious entry. Then he pushed his tongue hard through his sphincter muscle. David blew his load hard and long on his mother’s new carpet.

For the next weeks and months, David continued to be seduced, coached and taught by Josh. Once or twice a week he would go to the older man’s rooms after classes. His mother tried not to worry when he sometimes did not come home until late, and she told herself that, after all, he was 18 and it was good if he was making new friends at the university.

Little did she know that he was being taught how to pleasure Josh anally in his bed. The first time he was delirious with passion as Josh showed him with his own finger how to ring his rosebud. Josh then bent the young man at the waist and applied a French kiss to his student’s anus, sending rockets of pleasure through David’s body. David was a quick learner. He put on a latex glove and applied his fingers the way he had been taught, then he brought his rock hard cock to Josh’s ass and pushed the head against his sphincter. Josh moaned loudly with pain and pleasure, He told David to stop, which he did. The older man kept whispering instructions. David held his position half way up inside Josh’s warm backside. Then he felt Josh relax and he pushed forward again. Josh’s ass accepted the intrusion and as he felt the young man’s cock rub against his prostate he had the first of his orgasms. His whispering continued, as he didn’t want other teaching assistants who lived nearby to hear his moans and groans of passion and excitement. Once fully lubricated with the juices of their gay, forbidden lovemaking Josh accepted the full length of David’s hard cock and he began the screwing moves that he had been taught. Afterwards, when they both were satiated, they relaxed in each other’s arms and kissed.

David’s grades improved which pleased his mother very much.

Then Josh disappeared.

Discrete enquiries and rumours abounded but the rumours were proven to be true for what seemed to have happened was that Josh was discovered in bed with a student from third-year University. He had mistakenly left the door unlocked and the matron of the house had walked in on the lovers. Truth be told, the woman had watched Josh for some time bringing young students home, including David, and she knew they were having illicit sex in their rooms which were expressly forbidden. She had tried the door on other occasions, and when she found it locked she would stand close to the door and listen to the gay men inside doing all kinds of things to each other. It was the highlight of her day when Josh cried out in pleasure as his young friends learned how to pleasure him anally. The woman was thrilled when she found it unlocked that particular day and she had let herself in the rooms silently and watched them. She stood in the hallway, and what she saw made her wet her crotch. She put her hand down there and fingered herself to a wonderful orgasm. Only when she had watched the boy complete fucking his teacher in the ass, did she raise the alarm bells and report them. After all, she reasoned, it would be cruel indeed to interrupt them having pleasure with each other. Unknown to both boys she had taken many photographs on her cell phone. She would find out the student’s name and write him with a demand for hush money. She already knew Josh’s history, his address and email contact. Some of his other conquests might be interested in paying her for that. She had a list of them all. She was quite proud of herself.

The boy had been expelled, and Josh fired. No one knew where he was.

David got an awful shock when he learned what had happened. His distress was compounded by thinking that it could very well have been him in bed with Josh, as he had been many times. David told his mother that Josh had a family crisis and had to leave the University. Thankfully she did not hear or read any of the speculations but should see that he seemed very upset that his tutor was gone and she hugged him to comfort her only child and special son. It was a long hug and he felt his mother’s big firm breasts pushing into his chest, He had always had a fondness for her hugs because she held him for a long time, she smelled wonderful and she always told him she loved him and ‘would do anything’ for him.

David had learned his lesson. His hometown was too small for him to be out as a gay. He decided then and there that he would be very very careful to appear straight. He liked girls whom he dated in high school. He reasoned that one of them might like him enough to marry him. David was close to his mother. His father had left them when he was ten years old. She was now still only 38 years old so he encouraged her to date, and she had done so. One evening, a week after the departure of Josh, she was preparing to go out and was seated at her makeup table doing her fingernails. He walked in without thinking and she was dressed only in a white lacy push-up bra and panties, and sexy black nylons. He stopped dead in his tracks. Her fingernails were wet with nail polish so she could not cover herself. She just giggled and said, “Well my sweet darling boy you were bound to see me at some point, so, no big deal. I mean really, it is the same as seeing me in a bikini which you have done many times.”

He just stared. She straightened her back and her full, firm breasts stood out. She was teasing him. She enjoyed the vicarious pleasure it was giving her to have him stare at her. He hadn’t realized her breasts were so big, as she often wore loose clothing or suits to her office job. He basically had not ever paid much attention to how she looked or dressed, especially since Josh had dominated his thoughts these last many months. He was rooted to the spot. Then she said in a sultry voice; “It is ok, my darling son if you would like to watch me get dressed, or undressed, for that matter, I don’t mind! Would that excite you, my sweetheart? Would that make you happy and give you pleasure?”

She carefully cupped her breasts, mindful that her red fingernail polish was still wet, and she stared right at her son, seemingly offering them in the sexy bra, to him.

The questions hung in the air, unanswered. He thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, he could not stop staring. Finally, he turned and left, but not before she noticed that his hard cock was straining at the front of his slacks. She smiled, it had been a long time since she had seen him in the shower; apparently he has matured quite nicely. She made up her mind that she really must time her visits to his room when he was dressing, or watch him in the shower; she was aroused at what had just occurred.

She smiled again, looking in the mirror thinking the black friend from the office who was taking her out to dinner would enjoy her slinky black cocktail dress, her white pushup half bra, and bikini briefs, that is, if she cared to let him see her. She had rather enjoyed teasing her son; he was such a good boy. His face had been a joy to behold when she cupped her breasts. She was surprised to feel her nipples thickening, the nubs aroused. Having her handsome, fully mature son watching her and to witness his reaction at seeing her had set her juices flowing.

When she was fully dressed she went into David’s room without knocking. She hugged him knowing she looked sensational and was not surprised to feel his hardness against her. His hands held her to him and the silk dress felt so soft and sensual against her skin. He flushed with embarrassment as he realized she was feeling his hard cock pushing into her midsection but he didn’t want to let go of the embrace; it was the first time since Josh disappeared that he had been this close to a woman, and what a woman. His mother was gorgeous and sexy. It was like he was having an awakening.

His mother smiled at his reaction, “That is ok, my darling, it is perfectly normal, relax, don’t be embarrassed. I am so proud of you that I am having this effect on you and we will be fine, all is well.”

He watched the sway of her hips and gorgeous rear end as she left the room and wondered if his mother liked anal sex as much as his friend Josh. He was embarrassed to think such things but nevertheless the thought made him masturbate furiously.

Later that night David recalled that his father had left his mother because she would not stop seeing black men. She had told him earlier that it was his father that had encouraged her to take a black man as a lover. He hadn’t realized that he had unlocked a secret longing in her and after the first time she could not stop with just one and was out with different black men constantly, almost every night. There came a period where she seemed to have quieted down but now it seemed that her bold exciting sexuality had returned and once again she was seeing more and more black men casually. He wondered if she was having sex with them. At midnight he saw the car pull into the driveway outside his bedroom window. David could see right inside the man’s car, and he watched his mother necking and petting with him. His black hands were feeling her full white breasts and she was making no attempt to stop him. David got hard watching and then suddenly his mother turned her head and looked right at his window. She smiled but he was mortified and jumped into bed turning out his light hoping she hadn’t caught sight of him peering through the drapes.

Minutes later his mother came into his bedroom, she was carrying something white in her hand which he soon figured out was her bra. The front of her pretty black silk dress was unbuttoned and open, and she came over to his bedside to kiss him goodnight which she did every night without fail. This time was different; this time she had had a lot of wine and was tipsy; this time she had been making out with her black date and had given the man from her office sexual gratification with her hand; this time she was extremely horny; this time it was dark, and it was easy for them both to forget their family relationship and treat each other as horny lovers.

Had he not seen his mother nearly nude a few hours before perhaps they would have had better judgement but those things had all happened and as she leaned over to kiss him her firm, full, naked breasts fell on his face.

She recklessly kissed him with her mouth open and her tongue probed into her virgin son’s wet mouth. He responded passionately and in the dark both of them were hot for sex He lifted and caressed her breasts, her nipples hardened and he sucked on them. They were so much bigger and firmer than a couple of the girls he had experience with on dates. Those Seniors in high school were pretty wild as horny teens all turned eighteen and partied hard but they were naive.

His mother was anything and she took his hand and told him how to pleasure her between her legs. He learned about the clitoris, and she covered his hand with hers and showed him what to do to make her orgasm. They both were so turned on and it seemed totally normal. As he got into a rhythm stroking her wet pussy she took his big hard cock in her hand and furiously stroked him until they both screamed out in pleasure his spunk shooting across the pair of them. She kissed him again and then slipped away into the inky dark night. The next few days passed without either of them acknowledging what had occurred in his bedroom. Both of them felt no guilt and when they parted they hugged as they always had, but his mother, instead of kisses on the cheek as normal, had started to kiss him on the mouth. David was certainly more aware of his mother’s sensuality, and she of his growing maturity, after all, he was now nearly nineteen and seemed to get more handsome by the day. Perhaps he is taking more time with the way he dressed she thought, and he was definitely shaving every day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.