Out of Afrika
Prologue

Copyright© 2017 by Curt Bruch

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - Rhino Electronics, a South African company, successfully negotiates setting up a US subsidiary to manufacture and market its innovative Mobile Phone. However the phone is not all that it seems for it has capabilities that are hidden to the user; in truth it is a portal for posting subliminal messages to the user to do very explicit and compelling things when told by the Black managers of the company. The residents of Hawksville have no idea what is to befall them when Rhino comes to town.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Politics  

The Rhino Electronics’ negotiating team from emerged from the Ministry of Trade after yet another marathon meeting. This time however they had satisfied smiles on their faces for they had finally achieved their objective of reaching an international trade agreement.

The trade agreement was the first step of a grand plan but this wasn’t revealed or part of any agenda or discussions. To the team the pact was merely a means to an end and certainly the end was not something that was spoken of during any meetings.


It took months for Rhino Electronics of South Africa to be granted the necessary permits and permissions under World Trade Organisation rules to export their products beyond their nation state of South Africa. In their homeland they dominated the market selling their innovative products to a captive clientele but they had ambitions far beyond their borders. Negotiations at Governmental levels had proven tough with the major stumbling blocks related to the acceptance that their products were both superior and cheaper when compared to the same goods produced in most overseas markets at which they aimed. As a consequence large tariffs on imports were proposed by the nervous nations in Rhino’s sights to hike the price tags to be similar to their own produced products. The import taxes proposed during negotiations were such that it made no commercial sense to proceed with the idea of a straight export/import deal such were the penalties.

However, it didn’t take long before a loophole in WTO international trading arrangements was identified. It was recognized that if assembly of the product from components was conducted in the country to which it was being exported then no tariffs could be applied for the product would be deemed to be ‘locally produced’. Indeed, some countries encouraged such an approach so that local economies would benefit from having committed employers in areas where perhaps job prospects were scarce. Rhino clinched their deal when they committed to not only relocating assembly but also contracted to bring along design, R&D and manufacturing to wherever they settled. In addition, and in recognition of their Black Roots, they also pledged to locate in areas which had a significant Black population who would benefit most from having a benevolent employer.

In short, they were promising employment, commitment and prosperity to the community. “What’s not to like?” said the mayor of Hawksville when he learned that Rhino Electronics had decided to build their first overseas plant on the outskirts of his town. Since the demise of the auto assembly industry in these parts life had been tough, especially for those at the lower part of the social spectrum.

At the same time back in South Africa within the executive of Rhino there were similar expressions of joy and satisfaction at the decision to go to Hawksville. They had been quite meticulous in the search to identify a suitable place; Hawksville had met all the criteria and shown there were many suitable and susceptible people living there who would become part of the grand plan.

Indeed, their excitement was such that a celebration was organised to commemorate the success of the hard work by the negotiating team in getting a foothold in an overseas market for their innovative product, a mobile phone that unknown to the user was actually a portal to transmit subliminal messages and commands; A device that could impose mind control.


The conference room was filled with rutting couples; women giving blow-jobs to their rampant partners; females acting in the most depraved manners possible mostly with the demeanour of having been freshly fucked. The only common theme was that all the women were White and all the men were Black; a symbolic gesture to emphasise the supremacy of one over the other.

“Like that Black Cock, do you Bitch?” said Oskar as he pulled his spurting penis from the gaping cunt of the white hooker who was spread below him. He looked across to another of his team who was engaged in a similar act of fucking another prostitute who had been bought in for their entertainment, “We’ll be getting plenty of this if all goes to plan.”

Rhino Electronics was not quite as it seemed and Hawksville had no idea their arrival was just the beginning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.