A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Sylvie and Brock went to bed pretty late after spending another night of quality time with their parents. Normally they enjoyed these nights, but lately after discovering each other because of Missy, they look forward to being with each other instead of their parents. Tonight they planned to do like the night before and wait. This time, their parents go to bed at the same time, but this time their parents become engaged in some night time activities.

He hasn’t heard his parents in a while, but they are clearly loud tonight. They’re noises make him think about his fun with Sylvie. He begins to stroke himself. He is so hard and so aroused. His sister is in the same position, though she is closer to their parent’s room and thus hears them more clearly. Her pussy is soaked and tingling. But rather than play with herself, she slips out of her room. She needs her brother’s cock inside her now!

Again, she is dressed in a shirt and shorts, no underwear. She slips into his room and right under the covers. Hearing the door open, he grows harder. Sylvie’s hand takes his cock from his, and he feels her searching lips on his mouth. They kiss, lips smacking softly, over and over. Sylvie squeezes his shaft, stroking him lovingly while her tongue darts into his mouth. She wants him in her so badly. His hand slides into the back of her shorts, and since she isn’t wearing panties, his hand caresses her naked ass.

“We should...” Sylvie starts, still kissing him over and over. His cock is squeezing her ass; his manhood feels so good in her hand.

“Don’t worry,” he whispers. “They won’t hear us.” He begins to force her shorts down her long legs.

Sylvie wiggles out of them, pulling her feet out and becoming naked from the waist down. She is gasping for air, panting while she continues kissing him. When she lets go of him, she finds herself placing a leg around his ass, pulling his groin toward her unprotected treasure. The tip of the boy’s prick feels the heat of her opening and he pushes upward a little. Her nether lips open up to accept his entry, squeezing him inside.

“Mmm,” she hums into his mouth with the feeling of her pussy being stretched wide. Holding her as tightly, Brock forces himself all the way inside. “Oh yes...” she moans, breaking the kiss temporarily. Going off his observation of them not being heard, she allows herself to be a little louder than usual.

They move against one another, his member sliding in and out of her. He feels good, touching her so deep. His hot rod glides in and out of the needy cunt over and over again. Her hands run up and down his back. The bed creaks a little, but neither care, too overcome with passion. Sylvie feels an orgasm rising within her. Her hand grips his ass, feeling it clench and unclench when he thrusts up into her, over and over. She starts to pull him into her, losing it quickly. His long shlong slips in and out, driving her completely over the edge like Thelma and Louise at the end of the last movie tonight.

“Ugh!” she gasps into his mouth, trying to stifle her cries. Wave after glorious wave of orgasm overtakes her. The walls of her pussy convulse around him while he continues to fuck her helpless body.

Finally, it subsides and she breaks the kiss, gasping for air. Brock slides in and out of his older sister a few more time before she pushes him onto his back, his prick slipping out of her wetness. “Will we have this after I go back to school?” she suddenly asks.

The boy looks down at her. “I don’t see why not.”

“I don’t think I can go long without you now,” she expresses sorrowfully.

“Then why don’t you come home and go to the community college?” he offers, expressing the first thing to come to his mind.

“I’m already thinking of that,” she admits.

When she gets the smile she is hoping for, Sylvie begins to kiss along her brother’s neck and down his chest. Her lips gently suck his nipple on the way before she kisses down his belly. Grabbing his boxers, she pulls downward, but not before lightly kissing the shaft of his beautiful manhood. It twitches noticeably. She pulls them right off of him and he is now naked before her. Brock can feel her smooth legs straddle his while her hand gently raises his rock hard erection into the air. Her tongue slithers out and he can feel it lap lightly at his balls. She sucks one gently into her mouth and then slowly releases it. Sylvie wants to worship it, lick it all over and taste him again. Her tongue trails slowly up his shaft, coating it with her saliva. She runs her tongue around the tip, sucking it gently into her mouth—just a little, and just for a second. She runs her tongue down the other side, making sure she licks every inch of skin. Her hand caresses his balls while her tongue makes its way back up his manhood. She kisses the head lovingly. She kisses it again, her lips parting and she slowly takes him into her mouth.

Sylvie’s lips slowly slide down the organ, warming it. She does not stop until the end of it is tickling the back of her throat. The boy moans and it gives her pleasure to know that her brother is enjoying her blowjob. She slowly pulls him out of her mouth, nearly all the way, before jamming him back in. She begins to bob her head up and down on his lap. The tremendous desire to taste her younger sibling’s seed is back again. The need to taste it and swallow it is strong. She decides to get him off and then fuck him all over again.

The girl doubles her efforts, sucking loudly on his rampant prick, really getting into it. She isn’t using her hands, she is caressing up and down the sides of her brother’s ass while her head bobs up and down on his lap. Brock is wiggling his hips up into her mouth, starting to love it. Do I cum in her mouth or do I fuck her first? It is feeling so good, the boy decides he can do both. And his sister is doing such a great job he doesn’t have the strength to stop her.

“I’m cumming,” he announces, barely over a whisper.

Sylvie hears her brother groan and she redoubles her efforts, sucking on him like a Hoover. He moans and the girl feels his member jerk inside her mouth. He groans softly and a thick spray of hot cum follows, hitting the back of her throat. He jerks again—another wad slides down her gulping throat. Sylvie holds still, and still more of the salty seed shoots to the back of her tongue. He is rough with her, holding the back of her head down onto him hard, forcing himself far into her mouth. She nearly chokes, but as the last of his cum trickles out, she is able to swallow it all. She pulls her brother’s softening prick out of her mouth and licks lightly at his balls while he recovers.

Brock lies there, catching his breath. Beneath him, Sylvie continues to lap lightly at his ball sack. She purrs, smiling, and it sort of reminds him of Missy. The boy has learned by now not to mention the cat to his sister, but rather keep those memories to himself. Taking him from his thoughts, Sylvie takes his now semi-erect cock into her mouth, pleasantly surprised to taste the remainder of his cum on the tip. She sucks all of him, before releasing the tool.

Brock cannot see her smiling, but he knows that she is when she begins raining kisses up his belly and chest, crawling her way up toward him. Her lips find his at the same time as her sopping wet cunt presses against his shaft. She is breathing heavy into his mouth by the time she sends her tongue in to explore. Sylvie grinds her pussy against her brother’s organ, and as she does this, her entrance seems to find his tip and sucks it right in. They moan in unison as her hot tightness embraces his hard probing member. The boy jams it upward, sliding his manhood in her to the hilt.

“Fuck,” she whispers, breaking the kiss and tilting her head back. She instantly feels so very full.

Brock’s lips find hers again, his hands grab her naked ass and squeeze. Sylvie begins to ride him, subtly and not letting much of him out of her before sinking it all the way back into her. Her pussy is so tight and so wet, her brother is in complete bliss. Letting his sister do all the work, Brock runs his hands up her back, taking her shirt with them. Without breaking her rhythm, Sylvie raises her arms and lets him pull her shirt right off. The two siblings are now completely naked, just down the hall were their parents are doing the same thing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.