A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“Want to take a shower?” Sylvie asks, poking her head into his room.

“Yes,” he answers quickly, perhaps too quickly. “Where’s Mom and Dad?”

“Out of course,” she replies. “They think I’m going out with some friends and I told them you had plans.”

“Why?” he asks, feeling highly curious, but not too disappointed.

“Because they wanted us to go with them,” she says, smiling. “I thought it would be more fun to fuck you than walk around some museum all afternoon.”

“Good call,” he agrees.

Sylvie’s smile gets bigger. She has the rest of the week to spend with her brother before going back to school. She doesn’t know how she is going to survive it, but moving back home and switching schools isn’t out of the question. One thing at a time! She steps into the doorway to flash him her totally nude body before turning to head for the bathroom. Brock quickly springs from his bed, shedding his clothe and slipping out right behind her.

His sister already has the water running and hot by the time he gets in there with her. She is hot looking with her hair all wet and slicked back. The way the water cascades over her naked body transforms her somehow. He had thought Missy looked radiant in the shower, but somehow his sister pulls it off so much better. And seeing her brother’s cock, even soft, makes Sylvie’s crotch tinge all over again. She smiles at him, putting her arms around his neck. Closing her eyes, Sylvie kisses him. The boy kisses back, opening his mouth and allowing her tongue to dart inside. He runs his tongue along his sister’s, sliding it into her mouth while she presses her wet body to his. His hands clamp onto her taut ass, squeezing it tight.

The siblings are breathing heavily into one another’s mouth when Sylvie’s hand slides down her brother’s chest and grabs his hardening prick. Her fingers wrap around it, feeling him quickly reach his full hardness. Once he is at his full potential, she breaks the kiss and smiles. Then her lips are back on his, kissing softly over and over noisily. She slowly eases herself down to her knees until she is staring right at the boy’s cock. It is at full attention before her. Holding it lightly in one hand, Sylvie bends her head beneath him and licks at his balls. She sucks one into her mouth and then releases it. She sucks his other one in, hand stroking his shaft. Brock watches as her tongue trails up his sack to the base of his prick and then slowly on upward. It teases around the tip while the shower pours vigorously down on her. His sister looks up at him, into his eyes and she opens her mouth to slowly slip his member inside.

Brock moans when he feels her warm mouth slide down his steely rod. She takes all of him; the tip of him brushing her throat. Then she starts bobbing up and down, slurping hungrily. But the boy doesn’t want a blowjob; he wants to fuck his sister, badly. He can’t wait any longer. He gently lifts her head, and his cock pops right out of her mouth. Taking the hint, Sylvie stands. Brock spins the girl around roughly so that she is facing away from him; the shower spraying off her back and down her ass. He sinks to his knees and she feels him kiss her ass cheeks. She lifts a foot, placing it on the edge of the tub and leans into the corner, bending over and spreading for him as much as possible.

The boy sinks to his knees until he is staring straight at her taut ass. Her pink nether lips are swollen and quite visible beneath her little ass. He buries his face in, mouth sucking in as much cunt as it can. His nose jabs right into her asshole, tongue teasing over the folds that are held firmly between his lips. Sylvie moans, tingles shooting up her spine. Her pussy is flowing with her juices and her brother can taste it. He loves how his sister tastes. His tongue leaves his mouth to go in as far as no tongue has gone before. Doing so causes him to burying his face into her ass like never before too. She gasps and begins to gently undulate back against his face. Suddenly, Brock licks at her clit, but only briefly. That action sends a surge of pleasure through her body. Feeling too horny to stop himself, he begins to slowly lick the flesh between the two holes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.