A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Sylvie has changed into a simply shirt and softer shorts by the time dinner rolls around. The family spends the night watching movies and eating popcorn. Neither of the siblings can focus on the movies as their minds are filled with thoughts of one another. When they finish the second movie of the night, both complain of being tired in hopes that their parents will follow suit.

They don’t.

Before going to separate rooms, Brock and Sylvie decide it is best to wait until their parents are asleep before sneaking into the other’s room and risk getting caught. This is a precaution more for Sylvie than Brock, considering all those time he fucked Missy with his parents at home.

Brock lies in bed with thoughts of his sister and Missy running through his mind. He misses his cat, wondering why she left and where to. Sylvie on the other hand has only her brother in mind. She enjoyed feeling his cum leaking from her all afternoon. She thinks of his beautiful cock, which leads to her crotch tingling. In no time, and without any effort, she has the juices flowing freely and her pussy buzzing uncontrollably. Her heart is throbbing and her breathing is erratic. She squirms in the bed, trying to ease her arousal. After a few minutes, she thinks she will just touch herself, to hold herself over, but she wants to be fucked.

The problem is that she can still hear the television faintly downstairs as well as see the glow of the lights. Brock had seemed more than willing to risk it, so why can’t I? Decision made, she rolls out of the bed and creeps down the hall. As she approaches his door, she stops and pushes her shorts down and off. Then she walks in, wearing only the shirt. The shorts fall just inside the door.

Just seeing his sister dressed in only a shirt, Brock is hard in two seconds flat. Wordlessly, Sylvie climbs onto the bed and straddles him. She rubs her naked pussy against the bulge in his shorts, bending to kiss him. Their lips meet and he can tell that his older sister is incredibly horny just by how hard she is breathing into his mouth. Her tongue darts quickly inside to swirl around. The boy sends his own tongue back the other way. Without breaking the kiss, Sylvie reaches down and her nimble fingers pull down the front of his shorts. She breaks the kiss, only because she has to in order to lift up to yank down his shorts. With his erection free, she grabs it, holds it up and takes him.

She pushes down, the petals of her welcoming cunt parting for him. She sighs, slowly absorbing her brother into her. He moans too, her hot cunt gripping his member inch by inch. Sylvie presses down on him, taking his entirety inside with one push. Placing her hands on his chest, the girl raises her ass off her brother’s lap, his member nearly sliding all the way out. She rams herself back down, her tight hole gobbling him right back up. She is looking at him, panting while she raises and drops her ass down again. Brock feels so amazing inside her! This is exactly what she needs, even though she had gotten it earlier today. In and out, in and out, his manhood slides. It touches so deep inside her.

Sylvie begins to slam her ass down on his lap harder and faster, feeling an orgasm rise, and causing the bed to creak. It creaks to the rhythm of their incest, threatening to expose them. Brock’s hands caress up and down her back under her shirt as she rides him for all she is worth. He is fucking his hips upward, meeting each of her thrusts. He slides his hands down to her ass, gripping the soft flesh tightly. She moans, trying to remain quiet and with some success.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.