A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

By the middle of the week, Sylvie can no longer deny being away from her brother. She has had to keep up appearances of going out with her friends for Spring Break like she always has. Their parents have been home more regularly since that night, but today they are gone for a few hours. After seeing him with Missy, she finds that she is interested in having him in her ass as well. She found herself jealous that he shot his cum into the cat, but not her. She cannot fight it any longer. She just hopes Brock hasn’t found too much comfort in the cat.

The moment their parent’s car is out of the driveway, Sylvie is nearly leaping into her brother’s arms. He tries to contain his arousal, but his cock won’t obey. He is dying to fuck her as much as she is dying to be fucked. All pretense of playing innocent is dropped, but she doesn’t know how to start—at least with her brother. Brock thankfully takes the lead and pulls her to the sofa.

“Have you seen Missy around?” he abruptly asks.

Sylvie shakes her head. “I haven’t been home much, but no, I haven’t seen her.”

“She’s been gone since that night,” he offers.

Sylvie’s spirits sore. Her jealousy is dampened, though she is scared he may distraught over the cat’s absence. “Is that a problem?” she asks, sounding hopeful.

The boy opens his mouth to tell her what Missy had said that night, but he quickly closes it and shakes his head. Happy to know this, Sylvie is still reluctant to push. She isn’t like Missy. Maybe that night was just a one-time thing. She shakes those doubts away. Her arousal demands it, as it demands she do something. So she turns to him and places her hand on his thigh, watching his reaction. “So, we haven’t sat down to talk about what happened the other night”

Brock’s cock twitches in his jeans. He swallows. “Did you like it?” he asks.

Sylvie’s hand creeps up his thigh slowly. “I did,” she replies.

He grows to full hardness, smiling at her. When her hand reaches the bulge in his jeans, she leans forward and her lips find his. They kiss passionately, her hand squeezing the outline of the erection. He sucks her lip, kissing her eagerly. Her tongue darts into his mouth, exploring it as her hand pulls down his zipper and undoes his button. Their licks smack loudly while her hand reaches into his boxers. The girl finds what she is looking for and grips it, pulling it out. Her pussy is flooded at just the sight of it and she has to break the kiss. She has been dying all week to put the damn thing in her mouth. She has been dying even more to put it in her pussy, but her mouth is a good start!

She bends down, tongue slinking out. She slowly licks from the base up to the tip. Brock moves her hair out of the way so that he is able to see all of her pretty face while her pink tongue slowly trails around the very end of his shaft. She slips it into her mouth, and he is instantly engulfed by warm moistness. He moans at the feeling of those luscious and pouty lips slide down his length, taking it all in her mouth. She holds his entire member in her mouth, her nose buried in his groin.

Brock can hear her breathing through her nose. She breathes in his scent with the raging organ fully in her mouth. Finally, she slides her lips back up before again going back down. Sylvie begins to bob her head up and down, slurping loudly. She is far more experienced than the cat. The boy can clearly see his long prick disappear in and out of her face. Her eyes are closed; her lips are wrapped snuggly around him. He slides a hand over her body, over her shirt, reaching around to grab her breast. He squeezes and then continues on to the back of her pants, for now she is on her knees on the couch. He slips right into her panties, over her bare ass. His other hand is on the back of her head, guiding her fruitlessly back and forth along his length.

Brock pulls back, grabbing his shirt and pulling it off. He then raises her chin gently, his manhood slipping out of her mouth. He leans forward and she does the same. Their lips meet, tongues immediately exploring. He undoes her shorts, slithering his hand down the front of her panties. He goes farther; his fingers feel the hot wetness of her sensitive folds. He pushes more and is rewarded when he is able to finger her entrance, then he dips it in. Sylvie’s immediate response is to moan happily.

Her hand quickly goes to him, reciprocating the action by pumping him in her fist. When his fingers nudge her clit, bolts of pleasure shoot through her body. Now she needs to be fucked more than ever! Brock can tell too. He begins to shove her pants down as she crawls toward him. He gets them down to her knees and they break the kiss. The girl lets go of her brother and kicks off her pants. She isn’t wearing any panties, along with no bra, today. This excites the boy. He quickly kicks off his pants and boxers, becoming completely naked for her as she is for him. Sylvie pulls him over to sit on the couch and then throws a bare leg over him, straddling his waist.

They kiss again, lips smacking. Sylvie grinds her crotch against his naked shaft. Brock stares at her naked chest and the little rock hard nipples that seem to be calling out to him. So he bends and takes one into his mouth. She runs her hands through his hair while he kisses and licks from one breast to the other. He kisses up her neck to her lips, where they again kiss fervidly. The girl is taken to the next level. So she lifts slightly, reaching down below to grab him. The tip touches her swollen nether lips, lubing him with her free flowing juices. Her breathing is full of desperation, betraying her need to slide him up inside. She presses downward and her pussy open up like a blooming flower, gradually gobbling him up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.