A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Again Brock is awakened. He is lying on his side facing his pet. But this time there isn’t anyone waking him, instead it is his thoughts. Like dreams they have been filling his mind, making him restless. He looks on Missy’s regular cat form, curled in a ball before him. He smiles. His is exhausted, but he has to take every advantage he can with his sister. She is new at this and he doesn’t want her to stop. It would be great if he can fuck both of them regularly. He feels his prick twitch a little. Missy’s words come back to him, but he quickly dismisses them, not wanting decipher their meaning. Instead, he crawls off the bed and slips back downstairs.

He crawls onto the floor next to his sister. It is dark, but he can tell that she is looking at him. Nervously, she leans forward. Her soft lips kiss him and he kisses back, reaching out with his hand to gently stroke the side of her ass and upper leg. Sylvie kisses him again, sucking his lip. Brock can hear her breathing laboriously and he knows that she is ready and willing. She reaches down, her hand gripping the shaft of his semi-erect member. Tingles shoot through her crotch at the thought of what she is holding in her hand. She cannot remember ever being so aroused before. Not even losing her virginity made her this aroused—excited yes, aroused no.

Sylvie begins to stroke it softly, kissing her brother again. This time her tongue darts into his mouth. She feels Brock’s cock grow hard in her hand, and she kisses him with more urgency. She begins to kiss down his neck and chest, still stroking him. The boy remains on his side. He can feel his sister kiss his belly just above his erection. He feels her lips kiss the tip of his shaft. Then he feels her lips suck him inside and slide down his length. He sighs, hand stroking her hair. Sylvie bobs her head smoothly up and down his manhood slowly. After a minute or so, she pulls him out of her mouth. Giving it one more kiss, she crawls back up to him. Her eager mouth finds his and they kiss passionately, tongues exploring. Brock reaches behind her, grabbing the cool skin of her naked ass. He squeezes the soft flesh lustfully. Still kissing her, he reaches further down, underneath her ass. He finds her nether lips. She is soaked. He runs a finger to the hot entrance and dips it inside a little. Sylvie sighs into his mouth quietly. She breaks the kiss, pussy still clutching his finger.

“How about we go upstairs, in case we fall asleep,” he suggests.

Sylvie wants her brother so bad, she wants him to cum in her, but she doesn’t want to share with Missy right now. Reluctantly, she nods.

“Okay then,” he whispers, pulling his finger out of her soaking wet pussy. Sylvie rolls over and follows her brother up the stairs.

Sylvie steps into the room, at his gesturing, and flicks on the light. Immediately she turns to him smiling. His arms slide around her and he pulls her close, his lips on hers. She sends her tongue into his mouth while his hands slip to her ass, gripping it tightly. Brock is happy to have his sister now, Sylvie is happy that they are alone. Thoughts out the house cat disappear when she becomes consciously aware of her brother’s erection pressing against her belly. He squeezes her ass cheeks harder, his own tongue reaching far into her mouth. The girl breaks the kiss and sits back on the bed. Her brother’s prick is waving before her and she eagerly reaches out, grabbing it. Brock steps up to her and watches Sylvie lean forward, opening her mouth. She stuffs his steely rod right into her mouth, lips gliding down the length until her nose is buried in his crotch. She keeps the boy in her mouth all the way for a moment, thoroughly enjoying herself. This is my brother’s dick entirely inside my mouth! She can’t believe it.

Suddenly, Sylvie begins to bob her mouth up and down his member. She purrs sexily, mouth sliding effortlessly down him. She moans again. Brock watches her. He can’t take anymore. He gently lifts her chin and his prick pops out of her mouth with a final slurp. She looks up at him with desire, crawling backward on the bed while he climbs up on it. Her legs are spread wide, pussy pink, swollen and quivering. The boy throws her legs over his shoulders, bending down between her thighs. He can smell the strong scent of her cunt, and it makes him want her that much more. Her nether lips are pressed together, begging for him to lick them. He kisses them gently, sending thrills up her spine.

“Ohh...” she sighs, tossing her head back.

Brock slowly licks from the bottom up to the top, nudging her clit. He slides his mouth muscle as far into her as he can. The girl is so wet, she has a lot of juice and he gathers it all with his tongue, tasting her. He sucks his sister’s swollen folds into his mouth, running his tongue up and down them expertly. She moans softly, her hand reaching down to stroke his hair. He is incredible with that tongue! The boy licks his way up to her clit and she gasps, feeling an orgasm coming on like a tsunami. Brock starts to lap at the tiny button rapidly, and she begins to wiggle her crotch up into his face. Brock sucks the button, lashing at it with his tongue recklessly. Her orgasm slams into her like a tsunami on shore.

“Son of a...” she grunts, losing the ability to finish the sentence. Her hand has a death grip on his head. She is climaxing so hard! Sylvie didn’t know an orgasm could be like this. Maybe it is all the excitement of the situation or maybe he is just that good. Regardless of the reason, it is great!

Finally, it calm and she relaxes her grip. Brock raises his head. His sister lies before him, naked and flushed, legs open and chest heaving. She looks at him with pure lust. He kisses up her belly to her breasts, taking a nipple into his mouth. She sighs above him, hands stroking his hair while he sucks her hard nub. The boy caresses her small breasts in his hands as he sucks each nipple, back and forth. Finally, he kisses up her chest and neck to her mouth. She opens her mouth, welcoming him, sliding her tongue far into his mouth excitedly. Her legs are as wide as they can be, feet in the air while her brother begins to rub his shaft against her hungry cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.