A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Missy’s lips are on Sylvie’s, tongue darting into her mouth. Sylvie kisses right back without hesitation while trying to digest this incredible amount of information. All this is going on while Brock continues without distraction between her legs, licking her cunt. The boy loves it. He slides his tongue far into his sister’s pussy, tasting her juices and licking all inside her as she wiggles above him. He sucks her nether lips into his mouth, running his mouth muscle up and down them. Sylvie moans into the catgirl’s mouth, tongue flailing. Missy breaks the kiss and kisses down over the hard nipples when she passes them.

When she reaches the smooth mound of the girl, she stops. “Let me eat her pussy, Master.”

Part of Brock doesn’t want to give up his place, but a greater part wants to watch. So he moves and his pet moves in, burying her face between his sister’s thighs. Sylvie looks at her brother as he stands. She is seeing his steely erection for the first time and she cannot fight the wave of desire that suddenly ripples through her at the sight like a rock hitting the water.

The boy walks over to where his sister lays, until his cock is mere inches above her face. He kneels wordlessly beside her head next to the sofa. His member is now at full attention, bobbing before her. Sylvie is breathing laboriously, not sure what to do. She is torn between what she wants and what she shouldn’t do. Missy has the answer for her. Suddenly, she gives the girl’s clit a big lick, sending a bolt of pleasure up her body.

“Unh!” Sylvie moans. Her inhibitions drop a little more. Hesitantly, she slowly reaches out with her hand. She pauses for a split second before going the distance and wrapping it around Brock’s shaft, squeezing it.

The boy watches her hand as it slowly—gently—strokes it. He leans toward her a little, hinting at where he wants it to ultimately go. His sister stares at it, bending it down to her face. Then as if in slow motion, her tongue slips out and lightly licks the tip. The tingles in her cunt become unbearable, and she finds herself suddenly lusting for this cock. She opens her mouth and slowly accepts it. Brock moans, watching his member disappear in his sister’s warm, wet mouth! She stops only when it touches the back of her throat. Any disappointment he had about leaving his spot between her legs have all disappeared. He reaches down and starts to squeeze her naked breast and she begins to slide him in and out of her mouth.

“Mmmph!” Sylvie cries when the catgirl sucks on her clit. Her lips are tightly wrapped around the boy’s shaft; her saliva glistening on it whenever she withdraws.

Missy looks up for just a moment, looking so innocent with those large eyes and twitching cat ears. “Master, I need you to fuck me!” she says before diving right back in on the girl.

Those words are like a key unlocking a door for Sylvie. She sucks harder on her brother, orgasm rising as she gets more excited over the situation. Brock takes his eyes off his sister and looks at his pet on her hands and knees. He needs to fuck. He pulls his erection from Sylvie’s mouth, bringing about a moment of instant disappointment from her. And he slips right behind Missy. “There isn’t much room on here,” he says, cock in hand.

Missy stops licking. “We can always use the floor, Master.”

Sylvie, disappointed that her orgasm is being averted at the last minute, scrambles off the couch. She lies on the carpeted floor, legs wide open. “I can’t believe we’re doing this,” is all she can say. Her chest is heaving and she is gasping for air. Her swollen pink nether lips are beckoning, speaking louder than any words she can form. She is dying to see if her brother and his cat are actually going to fuck.

The catgirl is quick to kneel between the girl’s legs, burying her face in her cunt. Her ass sticks right up in the air, her tail waving invitingly at the boy. Sylvie moans, feeling the tongue on her. She watches her brother kneel at the far end, determination set on his face. Once again, he finds himself holding her tail away, running the head of his thick prick down the crack of his pet’s ass and stopping only when he feels her moist entrance. Her heart is pounding in anticipation, her tongue lapping relentlessly at the pussy before her. He pushes forward.

“Oohh fuck!” Missy yowls, dramatically putting on a show for the girl. She can feel her owner forcing the top of his massive member inside her; she is stretching so wide for him! The tight pussy is gripping the top half of him so tightly! And she is so hot around him. The boy forces more in, pushing hard.

Finally his entire manhood slides in to the hungry pussy. Missy burbles loudly, head arching at the feeling of being completely filled. Brock’s warm meat makes her feel so fulfilled. Pressed tightly against her, Brock holds himself here for a moment. He grabs the sides of her hips and starts thrusting at a steady pace. The catgirl beeps each time he enters her. Her head is bent, her hair spread over Sylvie’s belly, and she has completely forgotten about the horny girl. Sylvie is so aroused at watching and listening, yet she is not getting any attention.

“Missy!” she cries, chest heaving, pussy tingling. “Don’t forget about me!”

The catgirl raises her head to acknowledge the girl. Without stopping her chattering, Missy puts her mouth on the girl’s cunt. She slides her tongue inside, resuming where she left off.

“Oh, yesss...” Sylvie hisses.

Still, Brock’s long rod slides in and out of the eager pussy, over and over, picking up the pace somewhat. Missy can feel an orgasm rising, so she sucks with more urgency. Sylvie in turns groans, her pussy overflowing. The knowledge of the girl climaxing causes Missy to lose it as well. Her heart is pounding, so is her master’s prick—right into her as she climaxes.

Sylvie’s hands now dig into the catgirl’s hair, cat ears between finger, forcing Missy’s face right into her cunt in such a way that the catgirl can’t breathe. Finally, she releases the pet and Missy can once again breathe. Brock either not knowing or not caring continues ramming himself in and out of the pussy.

“Oh fuck!” Missy growls, the boy’s manhood is driving so far inside her needy hole. But abruptly he pulls out, roughly tossing her onto her back. She lands, legs spread wide for him, feet in the air. Brock mounts her, aiming himself right at her sweet spot. She sucks his angry member into her tightness, her warmth engulfing him completely with one stroke. She sighs, filled up again. Sylvie has the perfect view of the whole affair. Her brother is fucking his pet! She is still so very turned on by the idea; the sight captivates her. Missy is beeping, eyes closed and gasping for air. Her breasts are bouncing up and down to the rhythm of their fucking.

Sylvie feels her own pussy tingling. This is so erotic! She feels a huge urge to give the house pet some attention. So she crawls over to the catgirl and begins to kiss at her cheek and neck. Missy turns slightly and their lips meet. Spurred on at the sight, Brock raises his pet’s legs and places them on his shoulders without missing a beat. The feelings in the catgirl’s cunt intensify, making the boy’s long rod drive in even deeper. Sylvie’s hand begins to caress the plump cat breasts, squeezing the soft humanlike flesh. Missy trills, her voice muffled until the girl breaks the kiss to return to kissing down her neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.