A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The weekend comes quickly. It signals Sylvie’s arrival from college for Spring Break. The city they live is a popular spot for Spring Breakers, so it’s a win-win for Sylvie and her parents. Upon the girl’s arrival, Missy watches her and follows her around the house. She has only seen the college student a pawful of times when was visiting home. It is time to put her plan into place. First, Missy would have to reveal herself to the girl. Then it is just a matter of bringing her master in. But the catgirl can do it.

Sylvie spends the afternoon with her parents and Brock before heading out to party. By the time she comes home, everyone is asleep, and the house eerily quiet. As usual Missy is extremely horny. Sylvie is to, but she wasn’t interested in hooking up with anyone she met tonight. Missy’s pussy hasn’t stopped tingling since all she let her master do earlier was lick her. With everyone asleep, Sylvie went upstairs to get changed. Missy went to lay on the chair in the living room.

When the college girl comes back down, she is in a shirt and shorts. Like the family cat, the girl cannot shake the tingling feeling in her pussy. The urge is greater than her hunger, so decides to try to ease the sensation. Sliding onto the couch, she slides her hand into her shorts. Her fingers go straight for her clit, and she rubs it lightly and rapidly. Her breathing deepens and pure pleasure flows through her body.

“Oohh,” she sighs softly, subtly move her crotch up against her hand. Already the girl is incredibly wet. Suddenly she is on the verge of orgasm, but a sudden sound in the dark shakes her out of play and she pulls her hand out of her shorts. Her breathing catches as she looks around seeking the origin of the sound. When she immediately doesn’t see anyone, she sits up.

Sylvie nearly jumps when she feels the couch cushions sink. She turns to see Missy sitting right next to her wearing absolutely nothing. What’s more are the cat ear atop her head and the silky tail softly thumping on the cushion. “I’m either dreaming or totally wasted,” she observes.

“No, you’re not dreaming,” Missy offers. “But you’re probably wasted.”

“Okay, I’ll entertain this,” Sylvie says, grinning. “Who are you?”

“I’m Missy,” the catgirl answers.

“The pet?” the college girl counters.

“Of course,” Missy answers. “I’m here to fuck you.”

“Oh yeah,” Sylvie says laughing and falling back. “I am so wasted.”

This is Missy’s chance and she takes it. She falls on top of the human, adding to the other girl’s laughter. “You’re drunk, but I’m very real.” Her legs are straddling one of Sylvie’s legs, and the college girl is very conscious of the heat emanating from the catgirl’s crotch.

That is too real to ignore! The tingles in Sylvie’s crotch grow stronger. She can’t help it. Her breathing grows deeper too. The two girls—human and cat—are silent, looking at each other. Missy makes the first move and bends down to kiss the human girl lightly on the mouth, lips smacking. Sylvie cannot deny that she grows even more aroused at the kiss, though this all seems so much like a dream. Before she knows it, Missy kisses her again and she kisses back. The kiss seems so real, and she doesn’t stop to protest.

Sylvie looks into the catgirl’s eyes as Missy brings her hand down between her legs over the shorts. Missy rubs the human over the material, feeling incredible heat and moisture there. When she bends to kiss Sylvie again she keeps her lips pressed on the human’s. She snakes her tongue into Sylvie’s mouth, and this seems to awaken the girl. Sylvie begins to wiggle her pelvis into Missy’s hand, loving the feelings it generates. Her own tongue goes into the catgirl’s mouth and they kiss aggressively. Missy knows that she has to move quickly, be aggressive, if this seduction is going to work.

While their tongues explore one another’s mouth, Missy slides her hand into Sylvie’s shorts. She is pleasantly surprised to see that the college girl isn’t wearing any panties. Her hand slides to reach the slick moisture of her folds. “Mmmph...” Sylvie moans when her clit is pleasured. She knows that if this is real—which it feels very much that way—she has to stop it, yet she can’t.

Instead, her tongue goes even further into the catgirl’s mouth. She rubs her pussy against the minx’s hand with even more urgency. Missy doesn’t have too much sexual experience with human, but what her master has taught her is enough to know what human girls like. She slides her fingers down Sylvie’s slit lightly, teasing her. She dips a finger inside.

“Oh shit...” Sylvie moans, breaking the kiss.

Missy’s mouth covers hers again; her fingers begin to slide in and out of the college girl’s needy cunt. Sylvie slides her hand down the catgirl’s body, shaking as it makes its way between her legs. She begins to rub Missy’s crotch.

The catgirl purrs. Now they are both rubbing each other, right into this. It is time for the finishing touch. Missy slides her hand out of Sylvie’s shorts and grabs them, breaking the kiss. Too drunk to react quickly enough to stop the catgirl, Sylvie raises her ass and watches the shorts slide down her long legs. The bare, smooth pussy is exposed as Missy pulls the shorts off the girl’s feet and tosses them onto the floor. Sylvie gasps, panting while she watches the household pet move down the couch between her legs. This is the point of no return. Missy knows that if she can lick the girl’s pussy, she will have her.

Sylvie wants this. She remains silent as she watches the household cat bend down between her thighs. Missy kisses the pink, swollen folds. “Oohh...” the young woman gasps when pleasure shoots from her cunt. Missy begins at the bottom on the tasty folds and slowly licks all the way to the top. When she gets to the girl’s clit, she keeps her tongue there, teasing it. Sylvie sighs again. She places her foot up on the back of the couch to give herself to the little minx. This is very familiar to Sylvie, although it is a little different when another human does it. The catgirl laps at the clit, bringing her finger up to the entrance. She slides her finger into Sylvie’s warmth, while at the same time sucking the clit into her mouth. “Ohh...” Sylvie moans again, her hands moving down between her legs to hold Missy by the hair, and inadvertently grabbing a cat ear. Missy’s ear flickers in the girl’s palm, but the grip doesn’t bother her. She licks at the clit that she holds in her mouth while her finger slides in and out of the young human woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.