A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Brock wakes up the next morning a few minutes before his alarm is set to go off with Missy curled up at the foot of his bed. He quietly slips off the bed and dresses before heading downstairs. Both his parents are in the kitchen drinking coffee and carrying on a mild discussion. When he joins them they pull him in on it. During this time Brock grabs a quick bite to eat, noticing that it is getting close to time for him to catch the bus to school. Both his parents realize at the same time that they have to get going to work too.

After saying their goodbyes, the boy grabs his backpack and is ready to head out the door when he hears a thump upstairs. Since his room is over the kitchen, he knows exactly what it was, or at least who. He feels the slight movement in his jeans and instantly knows he can leave for school now. He drops his backpack to the floor and heads upstairs.

Quietly opening his bedroom door, the boy slips in and shuts it. The sun trickles in through the curtains and he can see his pet, now fully transforms and under his sheets. He kneels on the bed, reaching for the edge of the covers, slowly pulling them off to first reveal that cute little patch of fur and then the pink folds of her pussy. Missy’s legs are half open allowing him to bend closer to her crotch. He can smell the strong scent of their interactions from the night before. He kisses her folds lightly. Missy’s breathing deepens, betraying her pretending to be asleep. He is half off the bed, not between her legs so it is a little awkward. But he doesn’t let it hinder him as his tongue snakes out and slowly licks as much of her pussy as he can.

Missy purrs and turns on the bed so that one foot in on the floor and her ass in on the edge. The boy kneels on the floor between his pet’s legs and bures his face in her cunt, nose rubbing her clit when he jams his tongue inside. Reaching down between her legs, Missy holds his head there. And still far inside, Brock slowly licks up her pussy until his tongue pops out, coated with her juices and nudging at her clit. She gasps, beginning to rub her herself on her owner’s face. The boy sucks her little clit into his mouth, holding it there so his tongue can run circles around it.

His actions makes an orgasm quickly rise within her. His tongue is relentless, lapping at her sensitive little button as fast as he can. The catgirl gives a long, quiet trill when the orgasm hammers into her. She rubs her crotch hard against his face while her pussy twitches around his tongue. Finally, she calms down, gasping for air. When her hand releases his head, Brock stands up with a very noticeable bulge in his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.