A Cat's Fancy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

After two hours of sexual bliss, Brock’s parents come home. And for the next few hours, they don’t have any time alone. Brock spends his time on the back porch talking with his parents. Missy fills that time in his lap, making it her mission to antagonize him and making his cock hard. Though in cat form, she still finds a way to make him hard. When she finally leaves him alone with an erection, she slips from his lap and into the house. She figures it won’t take the boy long to find her.

She is right. It takes Brock all of two minutes. He heads straight up stairs and to his bedroom. Missy is kneeling there on the bed, looking out the window. She is completely naked, making sure that her most private parts are pointed straight at the door for him to see when he walks in. “It took you long enough,” she teases, not turning around. She can see Brock’s parents sitting out from where she is bent over at the window.

The boy smirks, but otherwise wordlessly kneels right behind her, staring directly at her ass. He kisses it, right at the crack. Thrills shoot up the catgirl’s spine at the thought of what will soon happen to her. He kisses her pussy and she bends over a little more for him, yet still keeping an eye on his parents. Then Brock buries his face in his pet’s ass.

Missy begins to purr while he sucks the sensitive nub of her clit into his mouth, forcing his nose right against her rear entry. Spreading her ass chees wide with both hands, Brock thrusts his tongue into her pussy. If either one of his parents were to look up right now they would see the catgirl arms on the ledge of the window, eyes closed while her pussy is eaten from behind by their son. Just as she is on the verge of orgasm, Brock licks from her pussy up to her backdoor to run his tongue around the hole. Then he slips it right into her ass.

“Oohh fuck...” Missy yowls when she feels the tongue enter her. She is so aroused and now her ass is too.

While Brock licks her, Missy slides her hand down between her legs. Her fingers begin to rub her exposed nether lips. The boy pulls back just long enough to watch a finger slip in. When she pulls it out almost immediately, it is all wet, coated with her juices. She offers it to her master and he gratefully sucks the finger into his mouth, sampling that familiar taste. He loves it, so much so that he buries his face right back into her ass, tongue relentlessly lapping at his pet’s cunt again. His tongue licks at her clit rapidly. Missy feels herself lose it all over again.

The catgirl orgasms and mewls, eyes closed, heart pounding. She can feel the walls of her pussy convulsing while her owner sucks and licks. She is squirming, making it hard for him to keep his tongue in her, yet somehow he manages. Finally, her orgasm subsides and Brock stands up behind her, pulling his cock free by pushing his clothes down to his knees. He presses himself against her, his shaft pressing against her ass while he kisses her neck.

“Ohh, Master...” she breathes heavily. “Fuck me, Master...”

The boy continues to rub himself against her ass, hands sliding along her naked form. She looks down out the window and sees that Brock’s parents are still outside. If they were to look up, they would see their son kissing the household pet’s neck, his hands cupping her breasts and squeezing them. She meows. “Please...” She bends further forward, feeling the tip of the boy’s cock sliding down the crack of her ass. Brock feels it reach the moist entrance to her pussy, and without wasting anymore time, he pushes forward.

The catgirl yowls loud enough to be heard through the closed window. Brock’s cock squeezes partway into her tight cunt. She looks out the window, but neither the boy’s parent has heard her, or at least hasn’t reacted to it. Still holding her breasts, Brock forces his steely member further into her. Missy’s warmth engulfs his entirety.

“Oohh yes, Master!” she meows, feeling him fill her up.

The boy’s parents don’t quite have the angle, but if either one were to lean back a bit and look up, they would see the catgirl’s face with a look of bliss, their son’s face right behind her and the catgirl’s naked breasts. Brock holds himself deep inside Missy. He kisses her neck, squeezing her soft breasts, feeling how hard her nipples are in his hands. She leans back, growling, and his lips find hers. They kiss passionately, tongues exploring. He then begins to slide himself in and out of her a little. Missy leans a little straighter, her arms reaching up above her head and behind, going around his neck. The catgirl loves the feeling of her owner’s prick driving into her, his dominating hands on her bare chest. She loves how he shoves his tongue as far into her mouth as he can.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.