A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

It is afternoon and Brock is in the kitchen making a sandwich. He has been debating on whether to make his pet human food or let her continue eating cat food. In the end he decides to go the human food route. The boy figures that if she can change into a human form and fuck him like a human, the least he can do is cook her human food.

Missy comes down the stairs about the time Brock is finishing up. She wears one of the Brock’s sister’s bikinis—a blue one that nearly has her cleavage spilling out of it. The catgirl feels the need to get a reaction from her owner, and a reaction she gets! His gaze falls right on that cleavage. He puts the grilled cheese sandwich on the plate down in front of her and takes a seat at the opposite side of the table to eat his own.

Sex, still being the new thing between them, is all they talk about. Of course his cat suddenly being able to change into a human form is very much needed to be addressed, but the sex supersedes any of that. The conversation, along with the fantastic cleavage, has Brock hard again. He is wearing only his boxers, but the table hides this fact from the catgirl. Missy is insatiable. She is wet with the constant need to orgasm. So she spends the entire meal telling her master how much she loves fucking him, and how she wants him inside her at all times. She knows how to push the boy’s buttons. She knows what the conversation will get her.

And as soon as he finishes his sandwich, he stands up and searches for dessert. Missy has yet to touch the sandwich, and when she sees the tent in the boy’s boxers, she grows hungry. She turns to face him, silent as he approaches. Her long, creamy legs are open, resting on either side of the chair. Wordlessly, Brock kneels before her. Missy’s breathing deepens, cunt flooding with anticipation. The boy reaches up with his hand and his fingers ease the blue material to the side. Gradually the tuft of fur appears, followed by very swollen nether lips. Even though the catgirl just showered, the scent of her arousal is strong one again. She wants her master ... constantly. Rock gives the pussy a big, long lick to taste her deliciousness.

“Ohh, yes, Master,” she trills, leaning back in the chair, eyes like slits, watching her owner pleasure her.

The boy’s tongue slides far into her entrance, swirling around inside her while she subtly rubs her crotch in his face. He sucks her nether lips into his mouth in return, running his tongue up and down, teasing her. Then suddenly, Brock gets an idea—or more an urge than anything else. He wants to eat this pussy on the table. It only makes sense to eat at the table.

He stands up, pulling Missy up with him. He leans the catgirl back against the table. Missy instantly gets the hint, her cat ear twitching, and raises a leg up and sits up on the table. The boy grabs the borrowed bikini bottoms and pulls. With her help, he slides them down her long legs and off her feet, dropping them to the floor, Missy lies on her elbows with her ass at the edge, her tail dangling and slowly carving through the air in anticipation. Brock kneels in front of her, the perfect height now. She places her legs over his shoulders as he grips her tail to pull it away and bury his face into her cunt.

Missy purrs when she feels his tongue slide into her again. Brock pushes down his boxers to begin stroking his rock hard cock while licking up to the catgirl’s clit. This is the best meal he has ever had the pleasure of having at this table! Stretching his tongue as wide as possible, the boy laps from the bottom of her wet slit up tot eh top, gathering as much of her juices as possible.

“Oohh...” she trills again, her hand petting his head.

Brock’s mouth abruptly clamps onto her clit, holding it firm while he runs his tongue lightly over it. The catgirl is shaking, her heart is pounding, her ears are twitching and her tail is whipping. Just how many times can he make me cum? She loves it! She is insatiable and feels like she could orgasm all day if given the opportunity to do so. Missy wiggles her crotch into the boy’s face, feeling her orgasm approach. His tongue seems to suddenly lick at her sensitive button even faster, at an unprecedented pace.

“Oh fuck, Master,” she growls. “Oohh...” She climaxes. Missy rubs her cunt faster against her owner’s relentless tongue. The walls of her pussy are convulsing, her heart is throbbing, her ears are fluttering and her tail is whisking about.

Brock continues to lick his little pet until her orgasm subsides and then he stands up, unable to take it any longer. His boxers are down to his knees and his manhood is standing at full attention while he stands between open legs with Missy’s tail in hand. Missy continues to lie back on her elbows, watching her master while he runs his fat prick up and down her needy folds slowly. He has the perfect view of his pet’s pink nether lips opening up and sucking the tip of his manhood inside. She purrs, closing her eyes. Then he is pushing himself into her all the way.

“Yes!” she hisses.

The catgirl is so warm around him. Brock holds himself entirely inside her, watching her. Missy opens her eyes and looks at him, smiling. She loves having her master inside her. She reaches up and places her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to kiss him. Her searching lips find his and the two kiss passionately. Brock begins to slide his steely rod in and out of her when her tongue darts into his mouth. The catgirl’s long legs are stretched out behind him, mouth locked on his, arms around his neck and feet flailing helplessly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.