A Cat's Fancy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Brock begins stroking Missy’s soft fur along her back, waking her from her slumber to stretch out, yowling. The boy smiles down at her small feline form. “While you relax, I’m going to take a shower.”

Missy purrs, watching her master’s naked ass as he walks toward the bathroom. “Mind if I join you?” she asks.

Spinning around, Brock feels some movement from his manhood at the sight of her slim nakedness. “I thought cats didn’t like the water.”

“I did get in the hot tub with you,” she remarks.

“Yes, you did,” the boy chuckles.

Missy grins. “We just like to have you humans think that we don’t like water.”

“I think there are a few things you don’t want us human to know,” he murmurs. “Come on.”

Missy climbs out of the bed and scurries into the bathroom. Brock follows, watching as her naked form skips ahead and amazed that his pet cat can change forms like that and so quickly. It’s like she is one way and then in a blink of an eye another. She gets in the shower and in no time, they are both standing under the spray of water.

Missy’s shoulder length, dark hair and ears are soaked and slicked back by the water as it cascades down her sexy body. She pulls her owner into the shower and they kiss, tongues searching as they are plastered with hot water. His hands slide down to her smooth, wet ass, squeezing her cheeks. Brock finds himself growing very hard, very fast. Missy feels his manhood growing big while pressed against her belly. A tingle of excitement rips through her and she breaks the kiss to smile.

“Let me clean you,” she meows seductively. She grabs the soap before the boy can protest or accept her offer. She caresses it over his chest, soaping him all over then turns him around to do the same to his back.

Brock cannot believe his pet is cleaning him in the bath. That is his job as her owner, but somehow the roles have been reversed! He turns back around and the catgirl gets to clean her favorite part: his cock. The teen is hard—rock hard. Every bot that he has to offer is pointing proudly into the air. Arousal flows from Missy’s cunt and up through her at just the sight of it. It twitches when she grabs it, stroking him. Using both hands, the catgirl caresses his entirety, soaping it up excessively. She looks up at him, ears twitches just the same. His lips find hers, his tongue sneaking into her mouth. Missy can’t help but to play with him, transferring the pleasure of the kiss to his erection.

This time, it is her that breaks the kiss, pulling him gently by his cock into the spray of the shower. Brock rinses the soap off, and the little minx pushes him back out of the spray before sinking down to her knees. She looks up and slips over the top of his member with her mouth. The boy moans, watching her lips slide down his length, taking almost the whole thing in one swallow. He feels it bump against the back of her throat, and the moment it does, Missy goes to work on him. She bobs her head back and forth, sliding his manhood in and out of her now expert maw.

The catgirl is so fucking aroused and it shows just by the amazing blow job she is giving. Brock never knew how much he enjoyed seeing his prick appear and disappear out of such a lovely hole until this moment. It is awesome, especially with how her lips are gliding ever so gently along his long shaft. If he hadn’t orgasmed twice already this morning, he certainly would right her and now. Water is spraying off Missy’s shoulders, trickling down over her lovely chest. But as marvelous as this blow job is going, the teen is dying to worship her body again.

So reaching under her chin, he lifts up her head, popping his cock out of her mouth. “It’s my turn to clean you off,” he says. “Though is all the time I’ve owned you, I’ve regrettably never given you a bath.”

Of course if he had, it wouldn’t be anywhere near the same as it is now. Regardless, the catgirl’s pussy floods at his words. Her heart speeds up when she stands up before her master. Brock grabs the soap and lathers it up, hands caressing her soft breasts first. He feels her nipples harden beneath his touch and when he leans in to kiss her, he squeezes and massages her chest. Soap goes all over her belly and back, legs and thighs. All the while the teenager ignores that one special place. He slowly eases his way to her ass where he lathers it up. The effect leaves Missy with a tingling pussy, just needing attention that only her master can provide.

Brock doesn’t stop there. He presses on, soaping up and down the crack of her ass, touching every inch of it. He wants to fuck her ass. It just suddenly crosses his mind, and since she has readily given herself over to him multiple times now, he wants to push for it. He knows that he will have to ease her into it, but at some point his prick will be up her little asshole. But that will be later, not now.

He turns her around again, running soap down her belly again, but this time not stopping shy of her tuft of fur. Missy’s lips find her lover’s and she eagerly sends her tongue darting into his mouth this time. Brock uses this opportunity of closeness to lather up her pussy, soapy fingers running through her folds to fill a slickness that no amount of water can produce. When his fingers brush against her clit, it gains the response he hoped for and her tongue slides even further into his mouth.

He breaks the kiss and pulls his pet into the spray, rinsing all the soap off her breasts, belly and pussy before spinning around to do the same to her back and ass. Seeing her rinse is more than Brock can handle. Missy feels his hands on her and allows herself to be forced up against the shower wall, back still toward him. The teen falls to his knees behind her to stare directly at her ass. By now, the catgirl is so aroused that she believes she could climax even without his touch.

Brock kisses the catgirl’s wet ass cheek, then the other one. Hands caress the meaty mass, spreading them. Helping him out, Missy raises a leg and places a foot on the side of the tub, opening up. With her ass spread further, the teen can clearly see the catgirl’s puckered rear door, and beneath it, her swollen pink nether lips. Not wanting to scare her right away, he decides to go for her pussy to start. Burying his face in her ass, he sticks his tongue out as far as he can and gives her folds a lick all the way to her clit.

“Oh,” she mewls, closing her eyes and pressing her face against the wall. Her tail whips wildly, wrapping around Brock’s head as if trying to keep him pressed there.

The teenager slides his tongue into her, licking all around the inside of the needy pussy. His hands massage Missy’s ass cheeks. He sucks her pussy into his mouth, running his tongue all over her folds and clit.

Missy’s ears prick. “Fuck ... that feels good...” she purrs. She begins to wiggle her ass back into her owner’s face, feeling the stirrings of another orgasm beginning once more.

Squeezing her soft ass really hard, Brock focuses his attention on her clit. He licks at the little nub, sending pangs of pleasure up her body. Like an animal, his tongue licks all over her little cunt, unable to control itself. Missy doesn’t mind one tiny bit. Her entire body is buzzing. And with his eyes just inches from what he knows is a tight little asshole, the boy cannot ignore it anymore.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.