A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Brock went to bed with Missy curled at his feet. He wasn’t exactly frustrated since he got off, but he had been so close to fucking his pet. He understands her motivation about as much as he understands how and why she is was able to change into a different form the first time. He most certainly doesn’t understand her thinking, because they don’t talk. Eventually he fell asleep with more questions than answers, jumbling around in his head.

The next morning, Brock goes out with his parents and isn’t back until late afternoon. Missy is miserable waiting for her master. She considers changing forms and playing with herself, but being a cat for the majority of her life, she has no idea how to do it properly. Besides, she doesn’t really want to satisfy herself, she wants Brock to do it. So when she hears a car pulls in, she rushes up the stairs and into her master’s room. She looks out the window on her hind legs, watching her master and his parents walking up to the door. She waits, listening for their chatter to end and the sound of Brock coming up the stairs. When he shuts the door to his room, Missy is jumping into his arms. Her lips find his and they kiss excitedly. Already she can feel the bulge forming in his pants. His hands slip down to her ass and squeezes. The catgirl is so wet, she can’t control herself. She needs her pussy licked.

Brock breaks the kiss and grins at her. “I take it you missed me.”

“All day, Master,” she purrs. Then she looks down at the bulge in his pants, knowing that his manhood is trying desperately to break free of its confines. “And it looks like you’re excited to see me.”

“You don’t know,” the teenager murmurs as he pushes her back toward the bed. “You have no idea how much.” He lies on top of her naked form in between her legs.

They kiss, tongue darting back and forth. His cock pulses, her pussy tingles. And Missy still needs to be pleasured there. So Brock rolls off her, still kissing her. He brings his hand down between her legs. It slides up her thigh and begins to rub her folds.

“Oh fuck,” she meows softly, breaking the kiss temporarily before kissing him again.

Brock can clearly feel the swollen lips of his pet’s cunt. She is so hot and so wet! Meanwhile, Missy’s small hand slides down her master’s body to unfasten the button and zipper of his pants. She breaks the kiss and slides down the bed, needing his milk. She pulls both his pants and boxers down his legs, freeing his raging member, Pleasure surges through her at the sight of it. Gasping for breath, Missy is so aroused that she pulls his pants and boxers right off of him. The teenager pulls off his shirt becoming just as naked as she. The catgirl moves toward his steely tool, and without using her hands, sucks it into her mouth expertly.

Her hand cups his balls when she begins to bob her head up and down on her master’s lap, his rigid member sliding smoothly in and out of her mouth. The catgirl’s mouth is so warm around him and her tongue so divine, licking at the tip whenever she slides it half out of her mouth. The sounds of his pet sucking his cock are incredibly loud. Missy gobbles on his erection sloppily. She needs to get him to cum in her mouth. If he doesn’t, he’ll try to fuck her, and she won’t be able to say no. So she needs his cum now! Missy sucks as hard as she can, as fast as she can. And Brock is losing it!

He moans. Missy feels his manhood pulsate in her mouth again and his seed spills forth. Hot cum floods her waiting mouth and she swallows the first load with ease. The second comes of the heels of the first and then followed by a third. Load after load, shot after shot flows into her mouth like cannons firing at an enemy. The catgirl son finds that she is having trouble swallowing it all. Some leaks out of her mouth until finally, his viscous fluid slows and she pulls the softening prick out of her mouth.

It jerks one last time before ceasing its bombardment. The thick, white fluid sticks to her chin and pours over her hand. Missy playfully squeezes more of the slimy stuff out of the tip and Brock is subjected to watch her lithe tongue lap it up. Then her tin muscle slithers out and licks at the viscid fluid from around her lips. Some of his cum is on her hand and it too is licked off. Every drop, no matter where is landed ends up in one place: Missy’s belly.

Pussy on fire, the catgirl strokes her master’s semi hard erection, while kissing up his chest. Her lips meet his and they kiss eagerly, tongues delving into each other’s mouths like spelunkers to caves. Missy has succeeded in making her master orgasm before they could succumb to temptation, yet she is now doing everything in her power to make him hard again.

Her little tongue darts into his mouth while her small hand grips and strokes his stiffening tool. She is aroused to the max, breathing heavily with anticipation. She needs to be taken care of. So Missy lets her master roll her onto her back. Brock kisses down her neck to her chest. The teen bends down between her creamy thighs. The smell of her arousal is fierce. He kisses the inside of each of her quivering thighs. He kisses her nether lips, causing her to beep. Brock nuzzles that small patch of fur just above her clit, taking in a breath full of her scent before slinking out his tongue and slowly licking from the bottom of her cunt up to the top. Missy mewls, her hand immediately darting around to the back of his head to hold him steady between her shuddering thighs. The teenager slips past her nether lips and into her entrance. He tastes her, going in as far as he can, seeking out her center and the promise of sweet nectar.

“Shit!” she wails, writhing her crotch into her master’s face. He licks up to her clit, lapping at the susceptible nub to drive her senseless. Missy is losing it already, so quickly. “Oh, fuck!” she mewls, climaxing.

Missy rubs her cunt in the teen’s face, her hand holding his head there steadily and unrelenting as she inundates his face. Her pussy convulses; her orgasm much more intense than ever before. Through it all, Brock continues to tongue her through the mighty orgasm while she quivers helplessly beneath him. When she finally does relax, the teenager pushes her legs further apart. She is too weak to protest, letting her master do as he pleases. The pink of her pussy is swollen and pressed together, wanting something in there. She needs something to pierce the shroud of her purity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.