A Cat's Fancy - Cover

A Cat's Fancy

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - There is nothing better than a boy and his dog...er, cat. Yeah, his cat. Missy is no ordinary cat, in fact she is something special. What her true intentions are though are a mystery.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Missy sits in the window sill, looking down at her master, Brock. The teenager is sitting in the hot tub below, relaxing like he always does when his parents aren’t home on Fridays. The lights are dimmed, but she can see his naked chest just above the water line. He has been the affliction of her arousal for nearly the past year now, ever since he recused her from the pound. She has been gathering the courage to do this, and finally she has enough of it built.

She jumps form the window, landing on her feet. Slowly she descends the staircase, the soft moonlight shining through the window on her pale skin and dark, short hair. Her ears twitch and her tail flutters through the air. As she slips out the backdoor, Brock watches her approach. His eyes are wide, but he remains as wordless as he is motionless. The night air is cool on her skin, so different now that fur isn’t covered everywhere. Missy sits down, playfully on his lap. The teen’s slightly aroused cock springs into a semi hard erection and it doesn’t go unnoticed by the catgirl.

Very quickly, Missy’s arousal takes over and she finds herself suddenly very hot and wet, and it’s not because of the water. Not knowing where her actions will lead, Missy reaches into her master’s shorts and grabs his rigid member. Feeling the rock hard human cock sends tingles buzzing through her. She likes how it feels in her inexperienced hand. This is her first human cock she has ever held!

Brock catches his breath when his member begins to be stroked. She slides off his lap to sit beside him, pulling his manhood right out of his swimwear. Using long strokes to pleasure him, her eyes lock onto the human flesh in her hand. Missy starts to become curious about how it would feel inside her. That curiosity has been growing more and more over the last few months. But she doesn’t want to push things too far even if Brock is always horny and masturbating. She stares at his cock lustfully, watching her hand slide up to the head and back down.

Brock watches silently as his once very small cat bends her heads toward his lap, his erection half out of the water. He moans slightly when he feels her tongue snake out to carefully lick the tip. She licks all around the top and he wiggles beneath. Then Missy opens her mouth and sucks just the tip into her mouth. The teen moans again, which just turns the catgirl on even more. Immediately, she begins to purr. Thoughts of sucking down that white fluid that looks like milk to her begins to form. She has seen it so many times, every time he masturbates. And every time after he cleans up, she goes over to seek out any missed spots. Unfortunately Brock is very good at cleaning up.

Inexperience keeps Missy from taking him all the way into her mouth, but the teen is more than happy with her efforts. His moans gain in strength, matching her purrs. And reservation the human might have had at seeing her sudden appearance is gone when he reaches down to eclipse her head with his hand. Missy doesn’t need any help as she bobs her head up and down on his lap, but she welcomes it. Her lips touch just the top of the water before she brings her head back up. The rumor of cats not liking water is false. They just prefer cleaning themselves and used the rumor as an excuse to avoid the human bath.

She is eager to taste that milk the teen makes and suddenly it becomes her mission to make it happen. Brock looks down at his pet’s lips wrapped tightly around him and he is well on his way there. He starts to wiggle his hips into the catgirl’s face when she increases the strength of her sucking, bobbing her head up and down at a rapid pace.

The boy has lost it, moaning. Missy feels his manhood pulsate in her mouth and then the hot stream of liquid that fires into and to the back of her mouth. She swallows frantically as load after glorious load of the teen’s milk shoots into her mouth. She manages to swallow most of it. Brock groans as the last of his cum leaves him and trickles into his pet’s hungry mouth. Missy pulls the human from her mouth with a slurp and he watches her tongue snake out to lick the missed cum off the side of her lips.

Then she releases her holds and silently, steps out of the hot tub. Brock has to blink and shake his head. He feels highly aroused and a little confused watching his tiger-striped cat walk gingerly on four legs back into the house.


The next day, Brock is just home alone. He found it difficult to sleep the night before. The house is empty, like it usually is. He is sitting on one side of the couch with Missy on the other. She was already there when he got home and looking just like she always has. It leaves the teen wondering if he imagined what had happened the night before. They look at one another and Missy begins purring. The sound of her purring instantly takes him back to the hot tub and he has to shake his head, knocking the thoughts away.

“This is too fucking weird,” he mumbles and stands up, turning his back to her.

“What’s weird?” a sweet sounding voice asks.

Brock spin around, not sure he really heard anything. Sitting in the corner of the couch is the same catgirl beauty from last night. Her striped ears twitch and her tail waves quietly beside her nude, pale form. His eyes drop to her chest and then her crotch, where he sees a tuft of orange and black fur sitting just above a very smooth pussy. Missy parts her legs and the sight of the slight pink between her folds is enough to make his head spin. His prick springs into instant hardness.

“Is it weird that I want your tongue between my legs?” she asks with a sultry voice.

Brock doesn’t know why, but he shakes his head slightly and approaches her. Missy stares hungrily at the bulge in his pants, smiling crookedly. Her legs open wider for him when he kneels on the floor before her. She stares at her exposed cunt, wondering how human it looks even though she is a cat. How she is even human looking is mind blowing. Missy’s breathing deepens. She has never been licked down there except by herself, but that was only to clean. To have an orgasm by being licked will be a totally different story!

Brock can smell his pet’s arousal when he bends his head between her parted thighs. He kisses the catgirl’s nether lips, which is just beginning to swell. She gasps with excitement shooting up and down her spine. His tongue slithers out slowly to lick from the bottom to the top, tasting Missy’s delicious juices along the way.

Moaning, Missy closes her eyes while Brock places his hands on either side of her ass, sliding his tongue into her entrance. Her breathing becomes shaky. He licks, loving the taste of cat pussy. His erection throbs in his pants. Even though he has questions, none of them are relevant right now. Brock targets the sensitive nub above her folds and strikes.

“Fuck, Master!” Missy mewls.

He licks her clit, holding it between lightly pressed lips, rushing the mysterious catgirl to orgasm. She wails when it hits, plastering the boy’s face. When she goes into recovery mode, Brock crawls up on top of her and begins kissing her neck, body shaking with desire.

Missy grabs the sides of his head and directs his face to hers where she kisses him hard. Her hands wrap around his neck. She is very aware of the bulging member pressing against her crotch and it arouses her to the extreme. And while she is eager to please her master for saving her, she wants this done at her pace. “Let me pay you back for that, Master.”

Brock opens his mouth to ask one of his lingering questions but then stops. Looking down at her, he decides it’s not the right time to do so. Instead, he climbs off her and unzips his pants to pull his member out. Missy stares at it hungrily while he holds it out to her, lightly pressing it to her lips. She opens her mouth and takes it inside. She reaches out, taking over the hold and starts stroking it vigorously.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.