Naughty Nudist Report - Cover

Naughty Nudist Report

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Naked people have natural urges as these case studies show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Nudism  

Author’s note -

This is a continuation of an earlier report. Please see Parts 1 and 2 to understand the purpose of this narrative.

Case 10 - Current - The Little RV

Much like the last case, I was at the nude beach with my little computer writing away as I enjoyed the sunshine and warm breezes. I was approached by a young woman.

“Excuse me, but I see you here frequently. You’re often on a computer so is this where you choose to work?”

I thought that was a pretty good opening so I asked her to join me on the blanket and offered her a choice of beverages. She chose a beer.

“You’re partly right. I’m a professional writer and I’m doing a series on nudism and how it affects people’s sex lives. This is the third part.”

She scooted over close to me to look at the screen and said, “Well that’s real interesting. I really enjoy being here and maybe I’d have a story for you. Can I see what you’ve written so far?” I turned the laptop over to her and got myself a beer. As she read, I checked her out. She had to be around 20, blond with an hourglass figure that is pretty well endowed in the chest and butt. She was cute and had sparkling blue eyes.

As she read I saw her nipples stand out and her hand drifted down to her crotch. When the breeze changed I could smell her arousal. I found the second part for her and she kept reading avidly.

When she finished she looked at me and said, “I didn’t know people wrote stuff like this. Is it out on the Internet?” When I nodded she said that she did have a story I would find interesting but first of all we had to get better acquainted. “Follow me!” She ordered. Watching her ass move as she led the way towards the parking lot added noticeably to the size of my hanging hose.

She led me to a small RV, the kind built on a truck chassis so they are easy to handle. When we went inside I marveled at how efficiently the space was used. As the door closed she turned to me, put her arms around me, and gave me a solid kiss which turned wet quickly. As my penis finished filling, she separated her legs so it could push up against her pussy lips. She moved her breasts gently against my chest as we necked.

Pulling me toward the bed, she tossed a towel which looked like it had cum stains on it from the bed to the floor and unfolded a fresh one before laying down upon it in the classic invitation pose. “This is how I like to get acquainted and it is quite relevant to my story so welcome aboard!”

I hadn’t been laid in a couple of days and so I acquitted myself quite well, I thought. If the sounds she made and the two orgasms I triggered were any indication, she was pleased with her invitation.

She smiled at me and said, “Do you want to talk like this or should we go back to the beach?”

I gave her a quick kiss and said, “Although this is an extremely delightful situation, I need to take notes on my computer as you talk and this is hardly a good position for doing that. Perhaps we could return to this later?”

She reached down and pulled my buns to keep my shrinking dick in as far as possible as she squeezed it with her pussy. “Just so you don’t forget!”

Back at the beach, with a fresh beer in hand, Vicki began her story. She was married but left her rings off on these forays. She came here about twice a week for reasons that she would explain. Yes, the towel that she took off the bed had been used in the same way the fresh one had. Her usual goal for a beach visit was for as many copulations as it took to satisfy her. There had been as few as two and as many as six men during a visit. About half of them were repeats of men who she had met on previous times.

She kept looking over at my crotch to see if there were any signs of resurrection as she said, “I hope you didn’t mind that I had already been fucked today. It certainly didn’t seem like you did. I find that a lot of young guys can’t handle it but older ones like you seem to appreciate how sexy it makes me.”

I laughed and told her that I’d experienced it quite a few times in the past and it certainly could enhance a woman’s sexuality, something that she seemed to have plenty of.”

That triggered a real reaction in my interviewee. “That’s exactly the problem. My husband and I had a good sex life before we got married but now he is working 60+ hours a week and when he comes home he’s tired. We seem to just have quickies anymore and he’s into watching sports or playing computer games instead of spending the time with me that I would like. I’ve tried all sorts of things and just got frustrated.

“I’ve been looking for work and a neighbor man offered to have me help him in his home and his home office. It’s only part-time but it was something to do and a bit of money. He’s probably about your age and single. We got along pretty well and got to visiting since I didn’t have anything to rush home to. Finally I told him I hadn’t noticed any woman in his life and he said he’d been abandoned by a fiancé a couple years earlier and pretty much stayed away from women since.

He was nice looking and in decent shape so I just seduced him. It wasn’t hard, I mean difficult, [grin] because he certainly was hard and it felt really really good in that place my husband had been neglecting. One nice day he said let’s do something different and brought me down here to this beach and I got to be a nudist for the first time. I loved it but it made me horny seeing all those male parts and wishing I could have every one of them inside me.

On the way back my pussy was reeking that telltale odor so badly that he asked me why. I told him and of course we screwed our brains out when we got back to his place. The next time we brought his little RV down here. He hadn’t used it much since he broke up with his fiancé so he was glad to use it and that way when I got horny on the beach we could go back and have a quick screw, or two, or three. He had me try driving it and I found it was easier to handle than I expected.

“So I still work for him several days a week and he lets me bring this RV down here to get my jollies, as he calls them. Telling you this has got me worked up again so you ready for another go?”

I lasted even longer this time and we tried a couple of positions before I went back to my writing and she went on the prowl. She made a point to walk by me with her latest catch and winked as they headed towards the RV. I’m sure we’ll see more of each other in times to cum.

Case 11 – Time: ten years ago – As sent by reader:

Hello, my name is Martha. Not everybody is as open-minded as some of the cases reported here but nonetheless nudism did lead to better sex for us. I’m 45 and my husband is two years older and this happened about 10 years ago.

We were invited to a nudist resort by a couple that we had become friends by playing bridge with. Our marriage was getting pretty predictable so we sent the kids off to grandma’s and away we went on this big adventure. Neither of us had done anything out of the norm even close to this and we were both nervous. Our friends were very helpful and soon we got comfortable without clothes and realized why they had brought us here.

Another surprise for us was the accommodations. We had a little cabin by the beach which had two regular double beds in the same room. This was something else we had never shared and we wondered about having sex. My husband had one partner before our wedding and I had none.

Later on I was thankful that our friends were pretty progressive but at the time they were embarrassing us as they were working to loosen us up. There was no television so we played some board games that we remembered as kids and had a fair amount of alcohol which made it even more fun. I remember asking the wife if they were going to have sex after lights out and she said, “Absolutely! Part of the fun of being here is rejuvenating our lust. Don’t be embarrassed to go for it. It’s a real turn on to hear somebody else getting laid, as I hope you will discover because we are not quiet when we fuck.” I didn’t use that word much so was a bit startled and she giggled when she saw my reaction.

It was a turn-on and we let ourselves go too. Being so far from home, especially in the venue, made it a different world. The next night our friends suggested we trade partners for the rest of the evening but only until bedtime. So I went with the husband and acted like he was my own, even griping the same way I do. There was a DJ after dinner and we drank and danced and, on ladies-choice picked a stranger to rub bodies with. Dancing nude is best done slow and it’s HOT!

Later we went for a moonlit walk on the beach and did some making out too, kindof like high school but lots better. Hands explored a bit too. By the time we all got back to the cabin it was quickly lights out and bodies bumping in the night. I remember being awakened in the early hours by fucking noises from the other bed and woke my husband to take a piece of me. We hadn’t done it like that in years!

The last night we were there we had bonded enough as couples that the bedtime started out with swapped couples and oral sex on the agenda. I wasn’t great at it but my partner seemed very appreciative and I got three mouthfuls by morning. He was good at dining at the Y and I lost count of my thrills.

We all agreed that this was a dish served only away but are planning another weekend there while the weather is still nice. From the way my husband and I are fantasizing and role-playing, I expect that we’ll go all-the-way then.

Case 12 – Current – Sexy Seniors - Craig

Thanks to a tip by my RV friend, mentioned above, I was approached by an older man who had gray sprinkled throughout his beard and other body hairs, “Vicky told me about what you are writing so I thought I would let you know our story. By our, I mean nine or ten of us older folks who come here for sun and sex. Some of us are married but the majority are single for various reasons. Our friendships go back as far as high school in some cases and a few of us socialize in other circles as well. Is this the kind of thing that you’d be interested in?”

I showed Craig my first story and many of the wrinkles disappeared from his dick as he read. When he finished he smiled at me and said, “I bet we’ve got as many stories among us as you’ve already written. Each of us is here with her own background and with our own needs and, while I am a bit familiar with the stories of the people I am closest to, I would not attempt to speak for them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.