Adventures With My Genie (Sort of) - Cover

Adventures With My Genie (Sort of)

Copyright© 2018 by Ronin

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom is an average. But this is about to change when he meets a beautiful busty blond at his school. Every thing in his life is going to get crazy. And ofcouse he is going to build his very own harem.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   School   Superhero   Genie   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Orgy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Transformation  

We walked home in awkward silence. Never did I have any problem like this before. How can there be any problem before. I am nothing more than a nerdy brother to them before. So, they are quite comfortable with me. But now something changed. I am different than before. I am no longer an awkward kid anymore. This voice in me is telling me I am capable of handling myself well enough in any situation. And as Cassy said I am attractive enough to attract her. So I guess my sisters are starting to feel it as well. They are obviously attracted to me. And god knows how much I am attracted to them. So there is the awkwardness that is mandatory when people realize that they are attracted to some one for the first time. Thankfully our house is not far from our school.

My mom is sitting in the living room reading some women’s magazine. Jen went running to her room upstairs to do whatever the hell she wanted do. I think she is going to talk to Dave and reconcile with him. As soon as the thought entered my mind the voice in my mind got angry. Of course I am angry too, but my anger is due to my concern over my sister dating that asshole. But the anger of the voice is more like the anger of a jealous boyfriend. What’s the deal with this voice. I ignored it for now and sat down beside my mother. Lisa also sat on the other side of my mother and and started reading the magazine over her shoulder.

“Hi mom” I said and kissed her on the cheek.

“Hi honey”. She said and kissed me back.”How is your day?”

“Its very interesting day mom. I met a girl today. I think I like her and she seems to like me too.” I said.

“Of course she likes you. Why else would she go into that empty class room alone with you.”Lisa chimed in.

“Tom what is she talking about.Are you doing things with this girl in school. You are going to school to study not to fool around with girls. If you are interested in the girl, then take her on a date.”

Lisa can be so stupid some times. How can she blurt out something like that in front of mom. Now I have to fix this somehow.

“Of course mom nothing happened in that room. She Is new to the school so I am just showing her around. She asked me to show her that room. So I went into the room with her.”

I can tell that my mom is not convinced my bull shit excuse. But she left it there for now. Before Lisa can get me into any more trouble with my mom. I went upstairs to my room. Before I can go into my room I eves dropped on my elder sister. And of course she is talking to someone on the phone. It should be either Dave or that bitch Stephanie. I should somehow deal with Dave sooner or later. I left the line of thought for now and went straight to my room to freshen up.

I stripped out of my clothes stepped into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. To my surprise I seemed to be quite handsome. My face is more symmetrical and my skin looked healthy. All the blemishes and scars due to pimples I remembered on my face are now gone. And don’t get me started with my body. I think i have grown two to three inches and my muscles are all bulked and toned. To be honest I don’t look like 17 year old teenager any more. I look like an underwear model in his early twenties. I got out of my boxers and touched my cock. Of course why am I surprised its full five inches and it is not at all erect. I started stroking my dick curious to know the size of my dick when it is fully erect. It is a full 8 inches long. Something is sure happening to me. All the things that happens to me up until now are all good. So I have no complains. I just wish all changes continue to be good. I have to talk to some one about this. Of course who else is better than Lisa.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.