Adventures With My Genie (Sort of) - Cover

Adventures With My Genie (Sort of)

Copyright© 2018 by Ronin

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom is an average. But this is about to change when he meets a beautiful busty blond at his school. Every thing in his life is going to get crazy. And ofcouse he is going to build his very own harem.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   School   Superhero   Genie   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Orgy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Transformation  

“Hey, you worthless piece of shit! You made my girlfriend cry! You are gonna regret this!” Chad growled.

“I am gonna enjoy denting his head in!” Dave smirked.

Here comes the meat heads!

If this was the old me, right now I would be running my ass off!

But something has changed. I am no longer the scared old me. I am super calm. Both my sisters looks a little bit scared. They know that the guys are not here for them so they are scared about what could happen to me. I have reassure them.

“Hey Lisa and Jen don’t worry I am in control of the situation.” I said.

“Why do you think you are in control, you punk? The only thing you are in control of right now is your body. If you are not going run soon you are going to lose control of your body too!” Chad said.

Here it goes again! The urge to go to them and beat the shit out the two of them! But I tried to stay in control.

“Hey Dave! Why are you here? I told you not to come after my brother.” Jen said.

“Shut up bitch! You think you can control me like that? I am not gonna listen to you. Are you going to break up with me? No you can’t! Where are you gonna get your next fix? You are going to come running after me when the craving hits you!” Dave said.

Anger surged through my veins! This sucker really thinks my sister is addicted to his cock or something?

I looked at my sister and my sister has a look of pure horror on her face! Why is she looking so afraid? But I ignored it for now. I have to deal with this fucker who just called sister a bitch.

“Hey Dave! If you don’t apologize to sister right now you are gonna regret it!” I said.

Dave and Chad laughed. “You really think you can take on both of us? Sure, you grow a couple of inches from last time I saw you. But if you think you can take even one of us you are crazy as fuck!”

“I can not only take both of you at once, I can make both of to be afraid to even look at me!” I said.

“Why you...” Dave said and started running at full force like a mad man.

Everything slowed around me. It’s just like as I am a flash! Do I have a superpower or something?

He was trying to land a blow on my face! I just simply sidestepped him. All the force he has put in his punch is now acting against him. He slammed right into the wall. But before I can celebrate my victory Chad is on me. He is about to kick me in the gut. I have no time to react. But before I can think of anything else my body moved by itself!

He is standing on only one feet because he is trying to kick me. So I just kicked his leg from under him. That did it both of my assaulters are on the ground.

Both of my sisters are looking at me with wonder and pride. And I am in wonder myself. I just totally kicked their asses! But I don’t let it show on my face. I acted as if I have always known that I can kick their asses.

“This is your final warning! If you attack me again, you are going to regret ever being born in this world!” I said.

Both of the guys got to their feet. “Let’s attack him at once!” Dave said.

Both Chad and Dave started running towards me. Both of them tried to punch me in the face at the same time. The first time they tried to punch me I used my agility to gain advantage over them, but then a weird thought took shape in mind. If I really am fast then what about my strength? Let’s try it on them! This made that voice in my mind very happy. This voice haven’t yet let me down, so why not follow it?

Apparently all these thoughts are running in my mind while the guys’ punches are still flying towards me. Now I simply placed both of my palms in their way. They crashed into my palms. It hurt but not as much as I thought it would. Why now I really feel like superman! I had just stopped both of their punches in style.

Now time to teach them a lesson! I pushed both of their punches to the side, stepped on each of their feet and punched in their guts. If I wasn’t stepping on their feet they would be flying to land on their asses right now.

Both of them crumpled to the ground. That’s awesome! I really did kick their asses!

“Wow big brother you really are strong! I am very proud to be called your little sister right now!” Saying that Lisa came running to me and hugged.

After this fight I really can use a hug.

“Wow lil bro you have really grown! And not only that you have even bulked up a little. Maybe I am not paying attention to you. And when did you become so strong? Maybe I should start calling you big brother too!” Jen said.

In the past I would have blushed but not the current me. “Yeah I haven’t really noticed it myself.”

I turned to the assholes. Both of them are groaning on the ground. “Now then Dave are you willing to apologize to my sister or do you want another one of those punches.

Dave said “No, you fucker, I am never going to apologize! Why should I apologize for calling a bitch what she is?” That made me lose my temper I kicked him in the jaw. I don’t know what Jen saw in that asshole!

To my surprise Chad started talking. “Dave apologize her! You don’t want to be kicked another time!”

Blood is trickling down Dave’s mouth. “Fine! I am sorry Jen.”

He apologized but that idiot’s face didn’t lose any of its arrogance. The voice in me said “Get rid of him. He is going to be a problem down the line.”

What the hell what does it mean to get rid of him? Does it want me to kill him? This time I ignored it. It is not happy with my decision but kept quit for now. To be honest I myself am not comfortable with this guy. Something about him is not right. This is not going to be the last time I am going to see him!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.