Adventures With My Genie (Sort of) - Cover

Adventures With My Genie (Sort of)

Copyright© 2018 by Ronin

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom is an average. But this is about to change when he meets a beautiful busty blond at his school. Every thing in his life is going to get crazy. And ofcouse he is going to build his very own harem.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   School   Superhero   Genie   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Orgy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Transformation  

How naive of me to think that no one would notice me if I slipped into an empty classroom with the most beautiful girl in the world. Before I know it Cassy and I are the main topic in the school rumor mill. All the people in the school who knew me are coming at me with full force with questions about what happened in that empty classroom. Being the gentleman I was I just gave some bullshit excuse about it. Of course, nobody believed me. Their speculations ran wild. But their speculations are damn close to reality.

And Stephanie is mad. If what I heard is true she went straight to Cassy and asked her point-blank “Did you fuck him?”

She said “It’s none of your business! Fuck off, bitch!” And there was a big argument.

The battle for the top spot in the school hierarchy has already started. I would have loved to see the look on Stephanie’s face when she met Cassy who is daring enough to challenge her. That bitch has been used to everyone eating out of the palm of her hand. When a guy decided to cross her, she would send her thug of a boyfriend Chad to beat him up. That’s one reason I never dared to cross Stephanie. I am not that much of a wimp to let a girl like her to walk all over me just because she has a pair of big tits. It’s because of that fucker Chad! He is 6’4” and built like a tank. His arms are as big as my thighs.

To my sisters Jen’s credit she told Cassy “If you decided to go after my brother, please be gentle with him. He is an innocent kid.” I knew it. Deep down my sister still cares about me. She is just hiding it from Stephanie.

Sure enough, Stephanie came looking for me at lunch break. She came into the room I am sitting in as if she is ready to trample me to death. But then when she saw me the look on her face changed. I know that look. Ever since I came out of that room with Cassy, every girl I passed by is giving me that look. I know this look even before I met Cassy. Some of the girls whom I consider to be my league gave me that look. I look at hot girls like that all the time. The way you look at the person you are attracted to is the look Stephanie is giving me. There is the same look on Jen’s face. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I will see that look on Stephanie and Jen! Holy shit! The girls whom I thought of as the hottest girls I have ever laid my eyes on are attracted to me!

But that doesn’t last long Stephanie snapped out of it and said, “Listen to you a little piece of shit. Whatever you do, stay away from Cassy. I am going to be friends with Cassy. Being my best friend’s little brother is bad enough, I can’t afford to have you hanging around one of my friends!”

Anger flared within me. This is not uncommon whenever she insulted me! I would get angry but one thought about her boyfriend Chad and my anger would turn into fear. And whatever that is I am ready to spout out would be pushed back to where ever it came from.

But something is different this time. Whenever I thought about Chad the common emotion that always haunted me was fear but not this time. This time it was replaced with anger. Anger because he is the main reason I am taking this bullshit from his girlfriend. Anger because he is not able to put his girlfriend in her place. But I am not going to stand for this anymore! If he is not going to put his girlfriend in his place then I have no choice but to do it myself.

“Stephanie, you think you are better than anyone here, don’t you? You think that everyone in the school is so beneath you that they have to obey you unquestioningly. You think all of us around you are some kind of peasants and you are the princess who is born with a birthright on the obedience of all the people around you. But let me tell you how your life is going to play out for you!”

“You are beautiful so all the boys will fall heads over heels in love with you or at least they think it is love but in all actuality, it is just lust. And naturally, you only go for the best that is Chad now.

And then you go to college, you’ll probably dump Chad’s ass because you will have better prospects. You’ll go find another Chad there and your bitchiness is further enhanced with all the other bitchy friends you will make in college. Somewhere along the line, you will probably get into drugs and gangbangs to the point where you will not be satisfied by normal sex. You will not be satisfied until the sex is enhanced with crystal meth or other shit like that and you have 2 or 3 dicks in your body. That’s it! You will be spoiled for marriage! No one man can ever satisfy you. You will have your head too high up your ass, that you will be incapable of becoming friends with normal people.

You will get out of college and this is when real life will start catching up with you. You will no longer be able to get your free pass just based on your looks anymore. You will be too busy getting gangbanged you will forget to learn any real-life skills. Then you will only be left with one option to marry a rich man. But you know what anyone who made their own money and who worked their ass off to get rich will see right through your bullshit. They will probably use your body for one or two nights and dump your filthy ass on the street where it belongs! Then you will start thinking ‘where are all decent men in the world?’ Time for a rude awakening baby! All the rich guys who have dumped your ass were all once normal average guys like me who have been treated like shit by bitches like you!

So quit bothering me. I am going to go after whoever I want whenever I want. If you don’t like it, that’s your problem. Go fuck yourself! And if you are going to send your shit for brains boyfriend after me, you’re welcome to try! I am just gonna have to kick his ass and send him back to you!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.