Adventures With My Genie (Sort of)
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Ronin

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom is an average. But this is about to change when he meets a beautiful busty blond at his school. Every thing in his life is going to get crazy. And ofcouse he is going to build his very own harem.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   School   Superhero   Genie   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Orgy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I woke up that morning thinking that this is going to be a boring day like any other day. Little did I know that this day would turn out to be one of the most interesting days of my life.

I went to my school expecting nothing but boring classes. As it turned out the first two periods are nothing but boring. But then I saw her. This the beginning of craziness and the end of boredom in my life.

She is not one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She is the hottest, prettiest, and most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She stands at 5’9 blond hair and an impressive F cups that can give any porn star a run for her money. Suddenly my mom has fallen from the most beautiful woman in the world to the second most beautiful woman, at least in my mind.

Stephanie is not going to like this. I would very much like to see her face when she saw this new girl in our school. If this girl is anything like Stephanie then she is not going to stand a chance in the looks department.

But one thing I am sure about is I am not going to have any chance with her. After countless rejections from all the hot girls from our school, I am not ready for another one. I am ready to accept my fate and try for the girls in my league.

Then the most unexpected thing happened. She turned to me as if she sensed something from me and made a beeline to the spot where I am standing.

“Hi my name is Cassandra and you can call me Cassy if you like” she introduced herself to me smiling.

Everyone is watching me in awe. No one even the most hardcore of the jocks is not daring enough to approach her. How can they? She is just too beautiful and intimidating, no one wants to be rejected by her.

To be honest I am ready to piss my pants.

“Uh-hmm. Hi, I am Tom. Nice to meet you” I stammered.

“I am new to the school. Can you please show me around?” She asked me so sweetly. I can bet honey is dripping from the corners of her full delicate lips.

“Uh, sure!” I said not being able to believe what’s happening. Now I am ready to wake up from a dream any minute. It’s not every day that the hottest girl you have ever seen will go straight to an average guy like me and ask him to show her around the school.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” I asked her. “Sure you can ask me anything,” she said.

“Are you for real? I mean it’s not every day a girl like you talks to an average guy like me much less asks to show her around the school.”

Now she is looking at me as if I have grown two extra heads. “What are you talking about? You are the most attractive guy around.”

“Huh!” Now I am sure I am in a dream! What in the world is happening here? Here I am standing with the most beautiful girl in the world and she is saying that I am the most attractive guy around. Maybe I am in a dream or she is another mean bitch like Stephanie and she is trying to play a prank on me. Stephanie once pulled off something like this on me. One day all of a sudden she started paying attention to me. I should have known that something was up. But being the desperate teenager I was, I fell in her trap and started soaking up the attention. I started flirting with her. That day I become a laughingstock to her. Even my big sister started laughing. That is the first time I disliked my sister. I know my sister is just trying to please Stephanie, but damn that still hurts. I have forgiven my sister but I never forgot about it. Now I know better! I am not going to fall for the same trick again.

“Hey if you are trying to prank me don’t even try I am leaving!” I said and started walking away.

The look on her face changed from confused to panic and she started running after me. “Tom please stop. Talk with me. I don’t understand. Why are you angry? What are you even talking about?”

“You know what I am talking about. I am not anywhere near the most attractive guy around”.

“You got to be kidding me! Anyone can see how attractive you are!”

That’s when my big sister Jen and Stephanie were walking by and saw us.

“Now let’s ask them,” I said to Cassy and walked to them and started talking something. I didn’t manage to hear what they are talking about. This is turning out to be a bad day to me, now there is another bitch on my tail trying to belittle me!

Stephanie alone is bad enough, now if she can forge a bond with Cassy on a common point (that of belittling me), then I am sure that they can show me hell in the living world.

But my fears are all misplaced. As it turned out the conversation is not turning out good by the looks of it. Stephanie has a look of disbelief on her face and Cassy is desperately trying to convince her of something.

Both my sister and Stephanie are looking at me from time to time with “what the hell” written all over their faces. At last, Stephanie laughed in Cassy’s face and started walking away with my sister.

With a look of defeat, Cassy started walking towards me again.

“I don’t understand why is not anyone seeing how attractive you are?” Cassy asked with an innocent look on her face.

Again I am looking at her confused.

“You don’t believe me right? Then I will make you believe.” Cassy said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.