Adventures With My Genie (Sort of) - Cover

Adventures With My Genie (Sort of)

Copyright© 2018 by Ronin

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom is an average. But this is about to change when he meets a beautiful busty blond at his school. Every thing in his life is going to get crazy. And ofcouse he is going to build his very own harem.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Slavery   School   Superhero   Genie   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Harem   Orgy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Transformation  

I am what you call an average teenager. Everything about me is average. I am an average student with average grades. My build is average. I am average of height of 5’9”. Even my dick size is average at 5.5 inches. Sorry if I disappoint you. What can I say the average is always boring!

I don’t like being the center of attention and draw attention to myself. So being average worked just fine with me except in the area of getting laid. You see, being average won’t do you any favors in improving your image in the eyes of hot girls. They seem to have their eyes on 6’3” quarterbacks and football players. And I seem to have my eyes only on the hottest girls. Maybe if I lowered my standards and tried to date girls in my league I would just be a miserable 17-year-old virgin.

But this is all going to change. I am going to have sex with some of the hottest girls and women in the world. I am going to have a bevy of beauties to attend my every desire. I am going to become the most powerful man in the world. And last but not the least, I am going to change this world for the better.

My name is Tom and I am the only male in my family. I have two sisters, a 16-year-old and an 18-year-old. My little sister’s name is Lisa and we are very close and she is my best friend. We talk about anything and everything. We talk about our lives and our hopes and dreams about our future. And yes, we even talk about sex. My older sister’s name is Jen and even though we are close we are not as close as Lisa and me. Jen is very nice and caring with me except when her friend Stephanie is around. Then she changes into a completely different person. Even though she is not as mean to me as Stephanie is, she won’t do anything to discourage her either. She just ignores me.

Stephanie is the queen bee of our school. She is arguably the hottest girl in the school. She is 5’8” and has E cup boobs and a perfect hourglass figure. She is any teenager’s wet dream! My big sis is no slouch either. She also stands at 5’8” and has D cup boobs. She is second only to Stephanie in figure but when it comes to a pretty face I like my sister’s face the best. Stephanie and my big sister became best friends based on their looks and their status as queen bees of our school.

Thank god I haven’t lost my Lil sis to the social pressures! Even though Lisa is as beautiful as Jen is, she is smarter than her so she saw right through these social trappings. That’s why she and I got along so well. Even though she is not as curvy as my older sister she is well developed for her age. She has C cup boobs and stands at 5’6” and she is still growing so she may add a cup or two and a couple of inches by the age of 18.

My mom’s name is Sara. If you don’t think I am bragging she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She stands at 5’7” and carries an impressive F cup. Now you know where my sisters got their looks from. Talk about bad luck! I got my looks from my father’s side of the family. Now don’t get me wrong I love my father and he is the most wonderful father you could ever ask for. I practically idealized my father when I was younger and he was alive. He died very suspiciously 3 years ago. We still don’t know what killed him. One day he just died in his sleep. Doctors said that it may have been a heart attack but they are not sure. The case remains unsolved at least for us family members.

After my father’s death, my mother got control of my father’s Body Supplement Company. After trying to run the company unsuccessfully for a year, my mom decided to sell the company to my father’s younger brother Matt for 15 million dollars. I know the company is worth a lot more than that! At least 30 million dollars. Matt started pressuring my mom to sell the company to him after my father’s death. But she tried to not sell the company but she is just not cut out to run a company. So she figured that if she had to sell the company to anyone, it is best to sell it to someone close to the family. But I never liked Matt. He is just an asshole. When he is at our home he is always leering at mom and my sisters even when my father was alive. And by the looks of it, I don’t think my father liked him either. And now all of a sudden he is pressuring my mom to marry him. Even though my mom doesn’t hate him as I do, she doesn’t like him either so she is keeping him at a distance. And ever since my father died she is not the same woman I knew as a child. I guess she is missing my father. How can she not miss him? He was just the most wonderful person I have ever known. I and my sisters miss him too. But we have to learn to live without him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.